Rainbow Six Siege

Dokkabai? More like Nokkabai, because no thank you edition

Has anyone been able to figure out the new sky scraper map yet? It feels like a maze from hell, and Korea is pretty much hell so that makes sense

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ESIX_FR/status/947515477127057408
rainbow6.ubisoft.com/siege/en-us/news/152-317056-16/operation-white-noise-mid-season-reinforcements
archive.is/3SYuj
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Skyscraper is okay when you know the ways up and down on the map other than that it makes no sense
also fuck media room

There's only one decent room to defend on the map, and that's hostage in the little diner/kitchen with only the one door, and the window to normally enter through. Playing Frost on there is very satisfying, but otherwise defenders have no chance anywhere else. I think I hate it the most because I mainly play Mute, but so many of the rooms have so many entrances that you have no chance of not being seen unless the drones get lost or stuck in a vent. God help you if you're playing bombs.
Have any of you ever even won via objective on the map? I've only done it once, and it was when a friend grabbed hostage because no one was on him, and ran to the window while I watched his back. It was retarded, but it somehow worked

The new map is the reason why I removed bomb from my search list (since removing the map itself does literally nothing)

Really? Fucking hell, I tend to forget that removing maps is even an option, but it sounds like it isn't. I think I can live without bombs until that map is gone/fixed/map pooling is fixed

Why

do

you

pieces

of

shit

believe

you're

welcome

?

Me and my friends hated the new map since the first day, so I suggested removing it from the list. We all did but the fucking map kept coming back.
It also happens if you try to remove Bartlett U. from TH to avoid the last situation mission that everyone hates, so basically ubi never fixed this old bug and we are just now remembering it was a problem.

Hide and move on with your life.

Is there any way to change servers? I'm getting 170 - 180 ping all matches since i started playing

Find the GameSetting.ini in \Documents\My Games\Rainbow Six - Siege\\
The last thing in the file is the DataCenterHint, change to the one you prefer, default can give you some shit servers sometimes.

Ubicucks go home.

No. You faggots deserve to be shit on. Ubicucks go home.

sage is not a downvote, my friend.

I don’t like the new operators and it would be better if the girls with dyed hair were fully covered instead like the haven troopers from mgs4 (full helmeted but not the same body armor as haven troopers). I also don’t like that they have included silly skins.

I stopped playing the game a bit ago honestly, only really playable if you have friends who play it right. Everyone plays it exactly like you would with every other fps which completely ruins it especially when the mechanics are there specifically to prevent that. Another decent game that the playerbase completely ruined

Map Filters are only for Terrorist Hunt.

Because this is Holla Forumsidya and the meme that Holla Forums hates everything was never meant to be taken seriously.

No? Are you playing on low-level Casual or something?

Does anyone else think it would be cool if you rappelled out of a helicopter at the start of terrorist hunt like in the intro to Article 5?

The Korean bitch looks retarded and doesn't fit at all.

It would have been better if she was wearing a full mask balaclava and if they needed something distinguishing they could give her non functioning nightvision goggles, maybe like sam fisher's.

If running and gunning works its you who is playing in casual against bronze / silver players.
Anyone who actually knows how to play should know how to win a fight against a sprinting enemy.

Only if Bartlett U. isn't the map of Article 5, because removing Bartlett U. doesn't help you avoid joining an Article 5 match.

a little bit, entering through catwalks always seems like the smartest idea but I swear theres like 5-6 rooms on that map that nothing spawns on and no one goes to its really weird

Mask ops are objectively the best looking. They should have focused more on gear to make each character stand out, because even if Ela has green hair, that's not really enough to help me pick her out of a crowd in a dark map.

Ya, I only ever enter from catwalks, either to the window or through one of the two hatches. I tend to forget that repelling down is even an option, but no one seems to do it so it might make a good sneak attack

Dyed hair is because the game is made by (((Ubisoft Montreal))). You wouldn't get sensible appearances unless it was indie or there were no cosmetic microtransactions.

It's how it was supposed to be before the downgrades. Watch at 6:38

I could even live with stupid cosmetics, given the worst offenders seem to be actual disadvantages, I.E. the tophat for Blackbeard being too tall and giving away where he is, but I just want more mask. Mute, Smoke, Thatcher, Blitz etc. They're all cool guys

I do this all the time, nobody expects it.
And I've actually killed the same guy, a roaming Cav, at the start of the attack round 3 times like this.

That was a simulated multiplayer match, spawning from a helicopter in versus mode could present spawn killing problems. It would be really cool for Thunt and make you feel like an elite team. A campaign with siege mechanics would have been fun

How would you even do a campaign without it just being terrorist hunt or pvp but with bots as the enemy team?

By designing maps that are larger than one main building like the real rainbow 6 but having access to siege's mechanics so the game is drastically less linear and almost never plays out the exact same way. Having objectives besides just bombs and hostages. Have player allies and enemies join your game at random intervals. Make the story about a recruit fighting alongside the named members of team rainbow in order to earn their place among the team. Put some back story into why the white masks do what they do and why team rainbow scrims against each other.

Pretty neat ideas. Not sure how I feel about random drop in and drop out, but otherwise sounds cool.
I think the in game explanation is that it's all VR training

It's random in that you join as an ally or enemy depending on the skill level of the host player and how many other players are on each side. Allies take control of a team rainbow member and enemies take control of a white mask. White Masks and Team Rainbow can revive eachother from downed state and the mission only fails if all members of team rainbow are incapacitated. Also make all of the ops available for campaign. The campaign rewards could be little medals that you can put on top of any skin which are only obtainable through certain achievements of various playstyles. You get a rainbow patch for playing the whole campaign as an ally and a white mask for playing the whole campaign as an enemy. The campaign should be difficult like mile high club in cod4 but the game isn't over in a flash since your whole squad needs to be downed to lose. Also certain scenarios can be balanced for the AI to be the enemy but not the players. These situations are often more asymmetrical but something different than what would be allowed in multiplayer. Parts of the campaign are split among each of the countries and there is more backstory explorable than little text blurbs. Each of the countries struggles with the white masks and that is the impetus to form team rainbow.

But wait, if the loss condition is all of Rainbow going down, than wouldn't friendlies joining randomly kinda defeat that? Same with White Mask. Also no one would ever want to play White Mask if they're all the same, even if it was random who was on what team, I imagine most people would just leave the game if they saw they were White Mask. I do agree that more story would be interesting, but I rather they just focus on making the game ok. If anything, do it like Overjew does and make it all outside the game.

There would be a limited number of team rainbow members and ai controls the non players till someone joins. Also team white mask can see them selves as their rainbow equivalent while the main player’s team sees them as white masks. Unless you want them to make lesbian comics

Not being able to see which op your opponent is kinda defeats a main reason for intel gathering. Also
If I wanted that I would just play casual

Wow, who'd have guessed taking 5 whole minutes to learn a map would teach you it's layout?!

Why the fuck would you give ubisoft money for a generic camping FPS full of STRONK WOMYN?

I like shooty games

I like fps but this is just bad.

What do you not like about the game aside form shitty character designs? You mentioned camping, but that really does not work 99% of the time if the other team isn't retarded

I don't like the maps being a complete cluster fuck of detail and then expecting you to notice the over designed characters crouching in them. It's just bad gameplay design.

Balance is also a complete clusterfuck right now.
It's near unplayable given how brokenly overpowered the new ops are. Pinpoint accurate "better than glaz" doki who can ruin cams. Strong Wymyn with makes you slow grenades, who can pick herself up, and has of course one of the best guns in the game. Other Strong Wymyn who has slow grenades but also a 3 speed who has a gun that used to be exclusively for 1 speeds, that's not overpowered enough though, so she gets a buffed version of that gun.

Character models stand out from the environment just fine unless you're playing with post-processing on. Also use drones

Quit overexaggerating. I have killed plenty of the new ops since last update without too much fuss and rarely have I died because my killer picked this op in particular.

eh yeah you're right, always losing in any firefight because someone picked a different op, or them being completely uncounterable is just me over reacting.
Hey they only get a better version of cav's interrogate because it also severely limits defender vision. IT'S BALANCED DON'T LEAVE ME ALONE

Sure they do buddy, sure they do. You can see that guy sitting in among the chair, 15 books and a computer monitor.

I find most maps to be ok, minus the two new ones. They're all bright enough and have consistent enough color design that you can normally pick out an enemy from the background if you're not playing on a potato. Enemies sitting still are an ass to to pick out, but that's what drones/your ears are for.

You got me there. New ops are entirely to strong. I wouldn't say it makes the game unplayable, but there were some very shitty moments when I sprayed someone down, they didn't die, but I get shot in the knee once and i'm dead. Just play casual if they bother you that much, I pretty much only play casual and most people aren't smart enough to make great use of them.

You gotta be blind to not see how the new ops are straight up better than everyone else right now. Their weapons appear to have better accuracy/less recoil, and their stats seem off when facing them 1 on 1.

Ela should have a setup time on her stun stick instead of being a stun on impact if you are going to keep her stats, because she is extremely aggressive for a defender. Dokkebi has too many tools on top of a fantastic gun. Vigil needs more recoil or less range on his shotgun. Zofia makes Ash turn into trash.
I don't even care about the bad design choices at this point.

There is but its quite short.
Really, her gun needs to be nerfed by a large amount. She already has a fancy as fuck pistol that helps a ton if she runs out.
Ubisoft should really rethink the slugs thing and the damage they do.
I agree. Good secondary, good primary, good ability. Literally no reason NOT to pick her. Especially since some retards still pick Valkyr.
I have never played much Ash myself, but Zofia is very overpowered. Blow holes, stun people, and finish them off with two overpowered guns. Her LMG is like the best in the game. And her other gun is amazing.

Here's a good work around. Whatever model they have for that op, throw a white mask on top. Still keep most of their design and still have the white mask shit going on. Not the most elegant solution but it should work fine.

All they have to do is lower it's range/damage over range, and it'll be so much nicer.

You got some fun ideas, but I really can't see a CAMPAIGN working as a PVP thing. The whole idea of a campaign is that you can do it alone, or at most with co-op

Was playing a round of Siege when I came across this super try hard Ela main, she was doing the usual shit, jumping the outside windows, spawn peeking, etc, etc. Turns out she was also le gurl gaymer, trying to be funny in chat occasionally as well. So I decided to search the for the in-game name because these faggots can't into OPSEC. And, guess what? It's exactly what you would expect.
These are the types of people ubishit and their shitty, self-insert, donut steel characters attract.

FUCKING CHECKED.
All le ebin gamer gurls are either trannies or attention whores. This one clearly falls into the latter category.

noice

Quads confirm castle and echo will get red hair

Quads of truth.

Checked to high heaven. If they have a Twitch they're confirmed attention whores, and an emo attention whore at that. I am grateful I have only ever ran into two females, and one of them actually helped me bully some guy, so it wasn't all bad.

What if they were men pretending to be women?

That would be homosexual. Why would anyone do anything homosexual ever?

That is very common among the siege community

twitter.com/ESIX_FR/status/947515477127057408

Not the same user. Not that I really care where this game is going. I'm only posting because I can't do much else.

It's a very orthodox mentality that single player and multiplayer have to be separate. I think Demon Souls was one of the more popular games to mix the two and it works in that game. Traditionally higher difficulty means less resources and dying faster. But that is in a conventional scenario with Ai that reacts to certain rules. Enemy players represent the highest difficulty enemy possible because they don't always respond in the same way and have the potential to surprise more often. They also bring enough dynamism to the gameplay that isn't present in Terrorist hunt. That's why I think including other players is a more fun way of handling difficulty. Less skilled players will have more assistance and better players will face enemy players more often. The Idea of invasions is that Ai controls the rest of team rainbow and separate ai controls the white masks. But at any time, team rainbow or any of the white masks can be taken control of by a real player. The ai is their when players are absent or when playing offline. Think of the old rainbow 6 and socom missions but with Siege destruction and Souls invasions. I don't expect ubisoft to do any of that since it is more lucrative to make multiplayer content. It is something that appeals to me and I would make it if I pursue computer science.

Also look at a game like Killzone 2, each of the factions has their own model version for each class. Something similar can be done with Team Rainbow and the White Masks. Although maybe Ubisoft Montreal is too lazy for that.

supposedly defenders were originally going to be masks/terrorists but that got changed in development, and you can sort of see it in how some of the vanilla defenders gadgets are more low tech. Bandits gadget being a literal car battery, smokes bombs and nitro cells just being duct-taped together

Were they worried about being called racist for having playable terrorists?

Not him, but I've heard from an user in another thread that when they got the Tom Clancy title they were never to have people play as terrorists or something.
Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, just regurgitating some information.

Wish Valve was in charge of Rainbow Six, I bet they would have made a better game.

yep, totally not waifubait

My pic is of a guy so it’s husbando bait

That's a gay? Well good thing I didn't save it then.

Here’s what’ll really tickle your pickle, if I hadn’t told you would you still be gay? In valve’s hands they would at least make all the characters, weapons and attachments free from the start.

whoopsie, meant to say "That's a guy?".

So you want normal PVP with different skins for enemy players, but games sometimes have AI, and you can play it by yourself? I don't really see the point. They already have PVP, if they want to do PVP with bots, that's fine, if they want to do a normal campaign, that's fine, but what's with this drop in drop out shit? Sounds like you just came off a high of Dark Souls and suddenly think that's the solution to all games.

Haha, ya I wish they were in charge so they could make even MORE obnoxious skins to shove in our faces and than never update the actual game, sounds great.

No one here will deny this.

You know they actually tried to make a linear shooter where you could play as the bad guys.
And it was absolute shit

giving IQ nice hat won't make her viable, ubi. Although admittedly I was using her recently for a weekly challenge and was doing pretty well, I forgot I like her HMG a lot, and picking off yokai really fast was nice but there's no guarantee the enemy is gonna have echo that frequently

Can you put any more jpeg artifacts in that image?

blame the goybook page i yanked it from

Leaked New Zealand Ops
Constable Elliot
Attacker
Gadget: Maximum Speed
Elliot activates his exo suit to run at 4 speed
Speed:3
Armor:1
Main gun:AA12
Sidearm: USP Compact

Roger
Defender
Gadget:Thermoptic Barrier
Roger places a thermoptic barrier on a window or doorway that from the outfacing side takes the appearance of the empty room behind it. Can be shot through on both sides. Can be removed and placed infinite amount of times but Roger only has one.
Main gun: AKS-74U
Sidearm: Micro-Uzi
Speed:1
Armor:3

If Valve was in charge everything other than cosmetics would be unlocked day 1.

We already got obnoxious skins under ubisoft so valve would have to try hard to do worse.

they'd just let the community make garbage skins

People cosplaying as Ela deserve to get shot.

Everyonce in a while someone might make something cool and practical.

You don't like stronk women?

Pretty much. Tom never wanted anyone in his games to be forced to play as the terrorists.

She is fucking ugly, no matter the hair color.

I hate female cops/security/guards. Thin girly arms and legs but thinks she is in a position to command people around.

h-hot

Investors want more profit, it will only get worse from now on.

Is this game worth to pick up during the Steam sale?

That's stupid.

If you like the idea of the game, yes. Just don't get the starter pack. It really doesn't go that much on sale tho

It's like plannery

Will they ever add a tacticool operator in the bane of old school Sam Fisher? Probably not.

even though all these games are prefixed with Tom Clancy's, none of the franchises ever seem to acknowledge eachothers' existence despite supposedly taking place in the same universe

That's what pisses me off the most. As and stated, you can't play terrorists or any kind of stand-in OpFor, so why even bother using the Tom Clancy brand when you can pretty much make a counter-terrorism game without the license. It feels so stupid the second you start to question what the fuck is going on in each match, "Wait a minute, why are SAS members shooting at each other?". It's even more stupid, especially when one, it limits your creative scope and two, you can't use elements from the other IPs in the TC universe.

Ghost Recon 2 and Chaos Theory took place during the same war with North Korea. Chaos Theory was more of the WHY and Ghost Recon 2 was more of the HOW.

No sam fisher, they will add a gay operator next. Or an e-celeb.

she thinks that gives her power over others?

It wouldn't surprise me.

damn, forgot to remove spoiler.

Why would you want sam fisher in that game? His voice actor died anyway and he sounds really weird. Also his lore is kinda messed up now.

Nigger what? He's still alive, you retard.

heh, yeah he is still alive. Confused something there.

she actually is in a position to command other people around
we don't use strength to decide who's in power since a couple hundred years ago

That get's your dick hard, doesn't it?

Surely she can't think that…it would be a big mistake

Because it's a training simulation, you nigger. It's in the book.

Are they in the fucking holodeck or something?

aye
Something like that.

What fucking book, nigga?
It's irrelevant, if it isn't explained in the game, then it doesn't make any sense, especially when most of the player base hasn't/will never read this said book. Absolute normal faggotry.

It's not a tie in book, it's the first Rainbow Six book, you doublenigger.

So are the games tie ins or the books? Which came first?

It's a Rainbow Six game only in name, are you seriously implying that the game is a faithful continuation of the universe? The in-game writing is fanfiction levels of writing, have you read the bios of some of the ops? And the Rainbow organization is only mentioned like once or twice in the game, you infinite nigger. Not to mention that the game still doesn't explain anything, need external sources that are outside the said piece of media to explain something is just piss poor planning/narrative.

needing*

I'm by no means a great player or probably even that good, most likely just average, but I don't play to be good: I just play because I fucking loved this game the first year that it came out (minus the connection issues and some bugs, of course) and am trying to hold onto the sliver of hope that it'll get better in the near future. How the fuck am I supposed to have any fun at all with an extremely mismatched Multiplayer system and basically unplayable Terrorist Hunt because of the rampant teamkilling that Ubicocks has refused to address since this game was first released? Their reporting system is absolutely horrible; I can't tell you how many people I've reported for teamkilling who I've later seen still playing TH and doing the exact same thing over and over again. I hope to God that this was just a one-time thing and that the next time I play will be better, but if this sort of thing happens again then this is going to be a fucking problem.

Find a friend who plays it. My friend and I played last night and kept getting teamed with a bunch of shitters who got wiped out in the first minute. So my friend and I basically ended up 5 v 2 for a bunch of rounds. We still ended up winning a bunch of lopsided rounds and I even got an ace.

I hate when this happens
Is there a penalty for people who quit in the middle of a game?

For casual? No. For ranked I think it counts as a loss.

Yeah and it stops you for 15min to even joinrank again

Have you guys fucking seen fuze's elite animation? I'm both appalled and amazed.

I bet reddit just eats that garbage up.

You're saying this on a pretty slavaboo board user.

???

Next you're gonna tell me wehraboos aren't fascists ;^)

lol so epic XD.

I want to drown whoever these Overwatch-tier ending animations were a good idea.

Commies were corrupted scum
t. Slav

Matchmaking is actually really fucked recently. whenever I play solo or duo, in most matches we're stuck with 2 retards, someone semi competent, against either 5 stacks or smurfs. I've even had matches where we've been put up against Diamond level 200's and had almost no chance with the literal 12 year olds who have no idea what they're doing.

ubishit fix your goddamn matchmaking or create a server browser. This is completely unacceptable.

shit game

I really like our Lord Chunky, but I wanted to know just how fucked he was compared to other LMG ops. And it does not look good.
Guy really needs a buff.

Is that you reddit?

That chart is missing IQ.

Hello reddit.
I seriously do like Tachunka and wish he had a lot more flexibility but as he stands now with how fucking finicky the placement of his turret is, he's only really good for being a massive red herring. The most use I've had out of him is to spawn peak with his mounted machine gun. I found it to be really easy to simply gun down everyone on Bartley with the turret placed on the trophy side of the east side of the front entrance. No one suspects it and they will watch out for it next time but for a meme op it's the best you can ask for.

Aw shit, you're right. Fix'd it.

Reddit who?

Can anyone explain to me how to combo bandit with mute ?

You don't?

I will start to as soon as i figure out how.

Is it bad that i feel perfectly fine and comfy playing Rook, droppin my armor near the ammo, putting cover right in front of the hostage, waiting behind said cover until terrorists break my barricades, and mowing them down with my P90?

Keep mute as a second line of defense after they fuck up your car batteries. But that means not dying.
Alternatively, you could put some batteries in hard to reach spots and the jammers in other ones so the hibana/thermite will waste their shit thinking you did a poor job as bandit, your mute get notified, and light them up.

They aren't exactly complementary. Just make sure not to place the jammer on top of a eletric wire.

Both Splinter Cell and Ghost Recon cross over into HAWX 2 in two separate missions for each (an agent from the russian Voron unit for the former, and a Ghost squad for the latter), so they sometimes do at least.

Wanna add two things, first, can you guys post some lewds? And second, siege might be a okay game, but I hate ubisofts engine. As long as they use that shit I wont ever buy their game. Also, grinding and micro transactions are cancer.

This, you need to find at least one other person to play with. I have a group I play with on a regular basis. Going into matches with full squad that communicates and works together makes the game shine. I've had some fun solo queuing, but you are missing out if you don't get a group.

Bandit electrifies entrances with shock wire and Mute places signal disruptors near trapdoors(especially ones above you) and near windows so you can both laugh at faggots playing Fuze.

Yeah, you're right. I've known that for a long time but for some reason, I just don't put it into practice very much, which I guess is no one's fault but my own. I'm definitely going to do it next time I play though because I sure as hell don't want a repeat of two nights ago.

It's gotten much worse in the past few months for some reason. Unless you're playing TH with a friend or someone you've at least met once before, assume the worst and that there's at least one other person on your team who wants to kill you.

Yeah, and are correct and I think there's also an additional 15-minute penalty for leaving Ranked early which prevents you from earning any Renown until it expires. The Ranked penalty thing should be a good deterrent for forcing people to actually finish the game rather than abandon their teammates but I've still seen players do what the people on my own teams did the other night on Casual anyway, so I guess they don't care about the penalties and their stats being affected since it's counted as a loss if you do that. It's also somehow a huge, unnecessary catch-22 in the sense that if you lose connection in the middle of a Ranked match and get auto-booted out because of it, you have to rejoin the match before it's over or it's counted against you even though you literally did nothing wrong considering you're relying on their infamously shitty servers for the entire game. This is completely unacceptable and can simply be fixed by coming out with a small patch that differentiates between purposely leaving a game and being forced out of it because the connection you're relying on is giving you and other people you're playing with/against 150+ pings throughout the whole match. Seriously, if they're so meticulous that they can tell whether you've altered fucking code and ban you for cheating then they can at least fix this issue which me and several people I know have personally been affected by on multiple occasions. That's a big reason why I don't play Ranked very much because I'm afraid I'm going to lose connection, not be able to join back in and get fucked by the long, hard cock of Ubishaft.

I think it's kind of cool, mostly because of the sepia tone film grain filter that makes it look like a spec ops training video from the 1950's or something. Better than a lot of the other ones anyway, especially Twitch's lameass animation with her stepping on the drone circling around her feet.

YES, that's exactly what I've been hoping for with every update. I'm not expecting them to ever actually do it at this point but that would certainly make me feel better just knowing that I at least have the choice as to what map or mode I end up being sent to rather than it being completely random and, more often times than not, already a match in progress. As of right now, the only way to guarantee you get a match you want is to be in a squad and play with friends.

Do you remember which map you were on, user?

oregon

The new skyscraper map is pretty good. Fixed the issue of spawn peeking since you spawn on the roof instead of next to the building the defenders are in.
I've noticed that BB can be pretty powerful since some objective areas have the outside windows accessible to them.
The layout isn't all that hard to remember, just need playtime in it.

I would only do that if you're in a room with too many breach-able points and need both of their gadgets to lock it down. That tactic seems to work better in TH than Casual or Ranked since, from my experience anyway, the AI will tend to breach anything they can whenever they can with only a few exceptions whereas human players don't usually use even half their inventory before they die. It really helps if you have a mic and can actually communicate with the other operator so you can decide who puts what where to prevent Bandit from accidentally destroying your shit. I can't tell you how many times I've put a jammer in between two reinforced walls and the fucking Bandit on my team sets his car battery down right beside it and completely takes it out.

Long as you're comfortable doing that, go for it. I actually won a round with him recently and probably would've lost if I picked anyone else other than Doc due to the fire rate on the P90 and the fact that you can put an ACOG on it:

Glad I only get to pretend military nowadays.

I've heard that the matchmaking is based on your win/lose stats rather than actual skill, rank, K/D ratio, etc. Can anyone here confirm this?

Thank you kindly.
I tought that mutes jammer was only meant to disrupt drones and i just bought bandit, can someone explain to me what the jammer and battery can and can't do ?
Also i have been playing this game non-stop for the last week, i have 38 hours, how can i begin preparing for the transition to comp ?
I play with a friend and we usually combo tatcher and thermite, montagne and blitz, and now bandit and mute.

Mute is a jammer, so almost all enemy gadgets within it's radius cannot be activated. This includes breaches, thermite, hibana, fuze charges, drones, jackal's tracking, and blitz's shield. Bandit just shocks stuff and destroys it instead of disabling, so anything that contacts something electrified by him is either damaged or destroyed. This includes breaches and drones, but this can also affect friendly gadgets, so don't electrify walls with ADSs on them or wire with a jammer in it.

Why do people play Vigil, I could honestly understand him if the Korean operators were swapped. But why is he on fucking defense.

Same reason people play jaeger, he's fast with good guns. His gadget doesn't matter too much, but that's not really the point.

People play Jager for his ability though, its good wtf.

I hope you're yanking my chain. How many grenades do you intercept per round as a jaeger?

Enough to make him more of a team player than Vigil, not to mention he can counteract Fuze a decent amount.

I want bandits autism eyes back

His gadget gets more and more useful the more operators they add. It adds a degree of difficulty when assaulting some rooms when you can't lob grenades, flashbangs, smoke or shoot ashes or zofia's charges through the door.

because he's fucking fun, that shotgun is a blast to use

His gadget needs to be buffed, it can only block a few projectiles and has finicky range. It can't stop an entire fuze attack and if you set them up in pairs to stop a fuze attack they run out of ammo, i think you can reset it by moving them but thats risky in of itself.

I honestly think Tachanka is in a good spot right now. I just think the issue is people not positioning his turret correctly.

Just dont set up your turret till about 5 seconds before a round starts, peak someone through a window, th3 move to an area with short combat lines and no windows, using deployable shield to make a frontal attack suicide. Ive gotten many aces this way.

My man, do you play in Albanian Copper Wire V tier or some shit?

I still feel his deployment speed needs to be altered, he has some good spots but not enough overall.

Whats the best way to play Mute? Is he only good on certain maps? Or is he good only with people like Bandit/Castle.

I feel like his AOE on his jammers are just a bit to small, and the way you place them can be wonky at times causing you to miss the timing of placing them. WOuld love for the AOE to be bigger and even being able to place them on walls or at least closer to them.

Is it just me or is bandit better at killing drones than mute.

You'll learn the proper locations as you play. You want to put them on chokes, by mouse holes, and once the drone phase ends relocate them to cover reinforced walls or windows if you're worried about fuze. He's perfectly fine as is.

He kinda is, as there is much lower indication of his gadget being nearby as mute's, and his instakills it where mute just disables it, meaning some skilled drone operators can jump through the range of the jammer and come out unharmed.

You're playing mute correctly if rook is yelling "who didn't take the last armor" because you're relocating all your jammers right before action phase starts. He's pretty good for ruining Hibanas day because theres no visual cue for a jammed wall like bandit and hibana will usually be too far away to hear the signal so she'll waste her Xkairos from a distance

I got this game because my irl friends play it and I have to say I genuinely hate the strong wymyn bullshit. It's so retarded and attracts the cancerous waifu faggots who shit on every game.

up until ela i didn't even think twice about the female ops they had int he game cuz they had the decency to make them wear proper uniforms that fit in with the rest of their units. Dokis pickrate seems to be dropping though because getting camera access usually happens too late unless some goober tries to window hop at match start. When the heck is midseason I'm curious to see if they're going to try to change anything, lots of players seem to complain about the concussion effects but I'm sure dickweeds on reddit think its fucking awesome and the devs listen to that

Other than valkyrie's "we can do it" pose, I agree. It wasn't too far fetched, and all the female ops had gadgets that don't require a lot of strength to use, bear traps, twitch drone, IQ's sensor, etc. But now no, zofia is 3stronk5me and can just shrug off bullets.

I hear that. For some reason people think stun mechanics and counter picks are the pinnacle if game design. I blame MOBAs.

Mira is noted in her bio to be pretty fucking stronk but her gadget was one of the last genuinely creative ones and her design isn't offensive so I let her off the hook since she's fun to play and not busted

She isn't so fucking overt about it, so I agree the rest of her design and kit is really good.

The vector is pretty good but it's offset by the fact that she's a 1 speed

And the magazine lasts all of 3 seconds.

I'm glad she's a 1speed because the wannabe pros keep damning the heavy armor operators. There hasn't been another 3armor attacker since vanilla.

yeah, I'm glad she is too.
ELA on the other hand 3 speed, better version of the vector, and has an incredibly offensive gadget.

I really fucking hope we get a fat american OP next season, assuming the rest of the game does not collapse in on itself cause of the nu-devs or whatever reason it is.

I'm certainly cautious, but I still play frequently even with how white-noise fucked shit up because somehow I'm still having fun.

Adorable you niglets are trying to call each other redditors. You're ALL fucking redditors.

White noise killed the game for me for a while, but I played again after a while and it's not too bad, most players still just stick with vanilla ops.

unsurprising, despite doki/zofia having really powerful guns they can't hard breach and aren't as good team-players are old favorites like thermite/thatcher combos, blitz's buff made him get a lot more mileage as well. You can really still make a good comp with just vanilla ops somehow, the testament to how vanilla siege had accidentally good design behind it

Oh shit Ubi what are you doing

WHAT ARE YOU DOING UBI

That's what you get for playing ranked.

Got the same problem.

So that explains the sudden low player count.

when you have 125000+ renown and all the ops, it's not a bad idea.

You rarely get something you like though. I prefer directly buying what I want. The only reason I could see is if there's absolutely nothing you want in what's buyable.

I don't really care about cosmetics, so yeah. It's just a nice little surprise.

I guess that makes sense. Anyway, I hope we're gonna get a +100% renown event from that downtime.

D R U G S

servers are kill

Theyre having to fix shit thanks to the Meltdown patch, apparently the performance loss from it strongly affects servers

yeah I'm not expert on this subject matter but at least it looks like this won't affect individual users a load but fuck over servers left and right. Fortnite servers are dead too according to another thread but I don't play that

the game was nigh unplayable at times yesterday from constant stuttering and shit.
also gay retards (read: kebabs) with trash computers making the loading times into the games almost several fucking minutes

I did some rounds late last night (2-3am) and it seemed grand but i was also on a roll so maybe i didn't notice if i hit issues

i noticed it at around 6~7am so it might just have been an influx of players or whatever since it's the weekend.
also, is it just me or has there been another large influx of newbies and/or children to the game? i've been doing much better than my team and had a lot more retarded teammates much more than i usually do for whatever reason.

Christmas sale

some fresh christmas fodder came in

i thought those retards leave about a week or two after getting ganked by somebody with more than two braincells in casual.
although it's kinda fun to get called a hacker when you just delete the entire enemy team from existence with ela's bullshit op gun

I got it during chistmas sale but the most mad ive ever gotten is at those bullet sponge suicide bombers in T hunt.

Just shoot the head, they really aren't that tanky.

Yeah, I'm working on it. Still, like 15 body shots from the AUG is kinda silly. At least being forced to do solo THunt instead of shitting about in Casual Multiplayer is making me learn shit.

Are servers back up?

yep

I thought Ubisoft had banned me after finishing a match in ranked with 20-3-6 because I had to carry my team out of a 3v5 situation with my teammates being borderline useless and my enemies not being that good either, and Ubisoft thought I was too good for that shit to happen, thankfully everyone else had the same problem

Nope. You'll get a big bright red message telling you when you're banned from the game. They make it super explicit. **I'm still waiting to get unbanned but the customer support takes fucking forever to reply.

Dropped some renown on Frost's new camo and the blood orchid camo for buck. I can definitely notice a difference now that they don't glow white.

I'm really confused about long loading times, my game is on an old as time itself 5000RPM HDD and it loads instantly, how can you load any slower without putting it on some external media connected via USB 2.0?

I think they tank claymore mines too. Their HP is massive on purpose. TH is great target practice.

Had some retard literally run away from the objective instead of get in and try and stop them and capping "Because it wouldn't of mattered anyway." Fucking millennials.

>(((Eliza Cohen)))
>born in (((jewrusalem)))
What did they mean by this?

All they had to do was making smoke a german operator

If I place a mute jammer under a trap door will it stop thermite from blowing it up? Is the range really that long?

I don't think it would work for every trap door, but there instances where you can place it in an elevated position to do just that. Oregon basement in the washroom is a good example.

Oh ok, good to know, originally ran into the problem in that exact spot and I was really puzzled by the fact that I couldnt blow it up.
Tried to look for the jammer in the room next to the hatch on the first floor like an idiot at first.

it mostly doesn't work, the only example i can think of is oregons basement where you have to place the jammer on the table underneath the hatch, best off having some one keep an eye on hatches your concerned with until you confirm the hard breachers are dead

I like how Ubisoft actually fluked a good game and are now trying their best to completely fuck at over, it's like they actually hate you.

Funny enough if you place a thermite charge at just the right height on the wall you can blow open the drop down even if it's mute jammed.

Rules for tachanka
>Don't set up in OBJ, except for the master bedroom at skyscraper There's probably some good OBJ rooms that I can't think of right now

Mute's easily one of the most important defenders. Just set your jammers on all possible drone entrances quickly

Really in every way that matters Mira has him beat, might be different if his turret was easier to place or worked better with deployable shields.

Are you sure you're not actually playing COD?

try shooting them first retard

Are you sure you're not mentally challenged?

Lol, Okay buddy. I'll Out speed a 3 speed op with a 1 speed.

You have to move from the reinforced wall to the unreinfroced wall. You can't shoot though diagonally and hit anything.

Yes, that's true, and that's when you prefire and kill them.

They've usually already hit the wall by then, bud. Try playing ranked instead of casual.

You don't need the wall there. What part of prefire aren't you getting?

What part of there's usually someone behind the breacher peaking around the corner waiting to pop your dome can't your FAS brain process?

Well shit user, just get your team mate to flank them then.

That's if your roamers are still alive.

I see you failed to grasp my point.

Mira's good but that strat is actually worthless.
Reinforced next to a non one is just a recipe for disaster when you inevitably get your ass domed through the wall by any number of ranged breeches or even just random spraying because they basically know where you are.
And if you aren't camping that spot you just give away an entry point into that room because you wanted to be an epic memester

Same user here. Gave the game another go last night and it went a lot better this time around even though I played about 2 1/2 hours with complete strangers on both TH and Casual before joining up with three other people who I ended up being friends with because no one I actually knew responded to my messages in time. We played Casual for around an hour or so together in a squad before they slowly dwindled away until it was just me since they sounded like they were still in high school and even middle school, but they played well overall and we had a good time so that's really all I could ask for. Even up until then, between TH and Casual, I won about as many matches as I lost and only dealt with teamkilling a couple times, so that was quite refreshing. Seems like I was right about the other night's disaster being just a one-time thing… or so I hope, anyway.

My nigger, same one I use

Don't forget that she also comes with a nitro cell as a gadget option

Don't wait to drop it when you see someone, drop it between right after the prep phase ends and before they come in so you'll have the advantage. If you wait until the enemy is visible to use it, they'll hear the sound of the compressor breaking and see the glass fall since it takes a few seconds between when you destroy it and for it to actually work and will be zoomed in on anything that moves in the narrow rectangle you've just created by the time you look out if they're actually competent.

Try to get Mute to put a jammer between the reinforced walls or Blitz to put a car battery or two down by where you're standing

Don't stand in the middle of any destructible wall, lean out from cover behind the reinforced one or an unbreakable surface next to it if you want to shoot through a kill hole

According to the official Wiki, the Vector actually has the highest fire rate (1200 RPM) as well as the lowest amount of recoil out of all SMG's in the whole game. Don't dump an entire mag into someone unless there's practically a 3-Armor op right in front of you; use short, controlled bursts on full auto or, if you don't think you can handle that, try the two-round burst mode selector instead until you feel more comfortable.

Not only did you name the wrong op, that won't even work on non-reinforced walls.
The fuck are you talking about

Whoops, my bad. I always get him confused with Bandit because their names both start with "B" and because they look similar due to them both being German ops.

I wasn't talking about non-reinforced walls, I was talking about the reinforced ones. I already told you what to do with the destructible walls.

But ash and zofia are neither able to breach reinforced walls nor stopped by jammers on unreinforced ones.

That's even more confusing then. You slept at all recently user, or are you drunk.

And? Two less ops you have to worry about around reinforced walls then. I don't understand the point in bringing them up out of nowhere like that.

Yes, me and almost everyone else here already know that, which is just another reason why you shouldn't stand in front of destructible fortifications. How long have you been playing this game?

I thought I was very clear with everything I've said to you so far aside from the error I made in the name of an op which was an accident. What are you confused by?

If playing faster as defender worked, maybe I should try playing slower as attacker too

I bring them up because those were the people the other user was originally bitching about.

You don't ever drop the mirror, there is never a good reason to.

You're bringing up things that aren't part of the conversation, they were talking about that useless meme where you put your mira window in a reinforced wall next to a nonreinforced wall and shoot through it.

I can think of one time

The main purpose for ever breaking a window is if there are tons of players trying to take an entry and the rest of your team is engaging them, you they have to manage both your team and your window so they panic and succumb to one of you. Works really well against shield ops as they can't engage more than one person.

Then why did you reply to me instead of him?

Ok, like what?

Cause you joined the conversation he started. I think you need some sleep.

The proper way to use Mira. The wall on the right is REINFORCED. The wall on the left is SOFT. You stand in front of the unbreakable reinforced wall which will preferably have a bandit battery or mute jammer on it to avoid pesky Hibana's breaking it.
Once you see an enemy through your unbreakable mirror, you merely push the lean button and fill their head or body full of bullets and then lean back in before anyone has a chance to respond. Even if the soft wall is entirely destroyed by someone like Ash or Zofia, this method will still work because:
1: You see them.
2: They can't see you or shoot you.
3: You have the peaker's advantage.
Honestly I don't see why retards are arguing that she is bad. She is a very good operator.

Reason the methods is garbage, the can countershoot you because they know exactly where your dumb ass is, and you've now left a glaring weak spot in an area because you either didn't use a reinforcement in OBJ, or you left a wall open in OBJ.

They would very obviously know that as soon as they see a black mirror.
It isn't necessarily one if you have moderate skill in shooting faggots. Honestly its quite easy. Look at where they are, move left/right, spray them full of bullets, move back. If you do it correctly you wouldn't expose yourself for more then a second before you're behind cover.
Also, its not required to have this done in the OBJ but it certainly helps. You could always use the Double Mirror tactic if you want both walls reinforced.

Double mirror is at least a viable strat. As opposed to "I want to meme so I actively tried to ruin my chances of winning".
And you're missing something, you're next to a wall that can be shot through, has a ton of blind spots due to your limited FoV, and needs constant baby sitting to prevent a breach on the wall you left un-reinforced, so you leave yourself horribly open to a ton of different options.
Honestly it's the worst possible strat to do as mira, and it's on par with drone only twitches

I've never trusted c4 to fly right where I wanted it to go, still a risky plan as most would take cover the moment they hear the can pop.

This is objectively the best offensive use of the mirrors.

You stand behind a hard wall, they won't be able to shoot you unless you peek.
When this setup is used, the team would strengthen other areas so that the soft wall would be served as a kill hole. Also having a one sided kill hole would make the entire area that the mirror shows very dangerous for attackers to try to enter from anyways, the defending team would be firing through the soft wall.

Except you leave yourself open to any op with frags, a shotgun, or any other non breaching charge method. Fuck you have an entire 40-50 degrees you can't counter unless you move your slow ass there.
You're objectively shit if you think that strat isn't a detriment to the team

You would see them wind up for the throw/cooking the grenade. Easily run away.
You'd literally see them through your mirror and be ready to fill them with a full mag of bullets in .02 seconds.
Ever thought about moving away from the spot but still looking through the window?
Have you played Mira at all!?

Ways to get past a mira window without being seen
also just to point this out

Oh lord I know you're shit now

But you never answered my question if you have played Mira at all. Also, there is nothing to bank a grenade off of if the entire softwall is opened up.
If you went right up to the mirror you could see them and they would make plenty of noise.
Once again, you would see them coming and just spray them full of bullets. You have not made a single good argument.

A GRENADE TO OPEN THE WALL JACKASS.
IF THE SOFT IS ENTIRELY OPEN THEN YOU ALSO OPEN YOURSELF UP TO A BANK OR A ROLL.

Christ, I know it takes a special kind of stupid to think ubisoft isn't ruining it's own game, but you take the cake.

That makes your argument even more retarded, I thought you were saying that they would throw a grenade in to kill you. Holy shit I never knew your argument was this bad.
Its as if you have never used Mira before, because all of your arguments are shit.
You should get yourself checked out.

who the fuck opens a wall with frags? Impacts ok, but attackers don't have those and frags are awful for destruction.

It works if you're in a pinch or want a distraction, frag a wall and peek trhough a hole into the same room from a different angle, usually they think you'll be coming from where the frag was.

I want this meme to die, people have been spacing their posts out like that for YEARS.

Shit game, kill yourself.

Nobody who posts like that ever says anything of value, and spacing like that only became more common recently because of Reddit refugees who don't know how how to format their posts.

Until someone makes a large hole, I would doubt grenades would be of any concern as it would be very hard to even try to get a grenade through a kill hole. Even if someone were to try to line up to throw a nade at you behind the hard wall, you would see it coming.
Shotguns make terrible holes to walk through and take a long time as well as require the player to be somewhat close to punch holes in the first place. You have a mirror to watch them and shoot them when they stop paying attention to you.
You either sit in the risky seat in front of the mirror and have teammates cover you from farther back or just fall back yourself. If you have a smart teammate, you'd have a deployable shield a bit back from where the soft wall is so you have some crawl cover as well.

mira is not a solo queue friendly op

Just refunded this game, modern FPS' are not for me holy shit what a bore.

It's equally annoying if a mira on your team doens't clarify what walls they do/don't want reinforced. or foolishly try to do the half-wall trick on an outside wall and ash just blows the soft-wall out immediately

gitgud

The game is a fucking mess and the art direction is all over the fucking place, the maps are labyrinth-tier clusterfucks that make absolutely no sense.
Awful visual clutter everywhere too, I don't know what the fuck I'm supposed to be looking at most of the time, everyone blends in with the environment and the only way to know someone is coming for sure is to listen for footsteps.
Fuck it there's no reason to play any FPS other than Quake.

You can't just post something like and not expect to be ridiculed. Nice trips though.

oh i'm laffin'

I mean, he'd have a point on theme park and the gook one.

Theme park isn't that bad once you've played it a few times, in fact it's one of my favorite maps right now since a lot of the larger ones light yacht got taken out of rotation. Tower i'll agree with because theres so many rooms that nothing spawns in in it

1v1 me in QL/QW I'll play you with my foot
bitch

nice cuckchan filename.

Dunno about you but house is pretty fucking simple, same with party house and Japanese house.

Theme park isn't even that bad, nor is the new map.

the cutoff was 1471 and this fag's image is at 1512 you worthless nigger

Holy shit dude please stop.
You're embarassing yourself.

rainbow6.ubisoft.com/siege/en-us/news/152-317056-16/operation-white-noise-mid-season-reinforcements

speed

Other than Ela, why fuck with stuff that is not broken?

Rip captain cargoshorts pick rate

user that's faster than it was.

that's lowered from its original 35

I hope they also fixed monty automatically unextending after a concussion, that shit's really stupid.

I don't even fucking know anymore.
So, basically, Ela is the exact same as she was before? Ten rounds really isn't that huge of a nerf, if you don't drop someone with the first 30, your're already dead anyways.
For what fucking conceivable reason?
He was already the top pick for trap faggots due to his traps being FUCKING INVISIBLE. Why not buff Krapkan or Frost, or anyone fucking else?

I just get more and more frustrated with every fucking patch, it's unreal.

None of the female characters except Ash and Caveira look like they even belong in the game. I like IQ but it's no coincidence her name rhymes with "waifu."

I like caveiras design but her and capitao were the first "outlandish" ones. If it wasn't for the nature of BOPE (who mostly wear just all black with masks IRL) they probably would have gotten more flak.

That is the fucking point.

Twitch drone isnt even that good, anyone with decent aim can kill it instantly. And whats the point of giving bandit less wire wtf? 40 rounds are still plenty, and whats the point of nerfing her ability when all she does is run around jumping out of windows.

My first impression when I played Twitch was that her ammo count was a little excessive, but then I guess many people are bad. It's also possible that you might use a ton of rounds if the enemy team has Bandit, Kapkan, Jaeger all on the same team for example. 5 does seem like too steep of a reduction.

I've played vidya since I was 5 and I still get blown away by grown men who act like I did when I was 13 and flip out at the slightest thing which they don't expect happening in the game. I guarentee you this faggot rages impotently every time he is in a firefight and Twitch drones in to distract him and he gets hit by that first zap. It can't even fucking jump and these losers still have trouble, I always kill them after at most one zap unless they're zapping me from beneath a door in which case you just need to move.

why?
t. lesion main

The same reason they think bandit having one less barbed wire, which no one uses cause nitro cell, is gonna reduce pick rate.

Nigga what? Barbed wire is the safest choice in the game, it's guarenteed value. Plus I use it to shut out drones as Bandit. You never know for sure if your nitro cell will be good or not.

Your batteries are better spent on walls than being a knock off mute. And nitro cell is a door on demand and great against shield ops or people around corners. It's far more useful.

Oh. I usually play frost and my friend plays captain cargo shorts. He puts his gu on my traps so if they trigger them they are killed instead of downed.

Uhh… user, Mute's jammers work on breaching charges through walls. They serve that purpose too.

Yeas I know, bandit and mute serve essentially the same purpose. But bandit is better at roaming so it's better to just lock down a wall for your team and jet rather than take time to lay down wire and a battery and also give up your nitro cell.

Nice and since if the enemy have valk-bandit-jager-ela-kap-Mira-mute or any fucking defender that have a placeable object I sure as hell enjoy to use all ammo of both drone to nit even reach half things to destroy

i mean, i get it that he's good in a really coordinated team, but that's it

Meh, there doesn't need to be that much coordination. I pick him sometimes and just lock down one direction or all the windows, can help quite a bit.

This mid-season is so fucking abhorrent that it baffles me how the fuck the developers can think Twitch is 2gud and all that fact that the refuse to do any meaningful nerf to Ela.

You can't fuck with him much other than a complete rework. All I would do is make them immune to melee.

It's really baffling. I swear if we get concrete proof the dev team got replaced or subverted somehow during operation health or something, I will be so furious and vindicated.

ELA is a dev's OC DONUT STEEL she's never getting nerfed

What bothers me more is that they'll never be as good as Skull Rain's Mid-Season.

Not to mention in the patch notes they literally said she's supposed to be better at engaging multiple attackers than other defense ops, which is basically saying she's supposed to be OP.

That's not even enough to kill all the cams or kill gadgets. Twitch won't even be able to do her role anymore. The fuck is ubishit doing?
He kinda needs 3 to try to block drones to be an alt mute but sure just fuck him over.

Castle is pretty ok, his uninteresting ability is made up by some decent weapons. The 5-7 is fucking great.

Maybe the twitch nerf is specifically to stop you from killing cams to make that kimchi whore's ability better

I think the idea is that her mines are the best at hitting the most attackers, but that's stupid because you could make the argument that Kapkan is the best hero in the game and should always ace if the enemy is so retarded that they all bunch up in front of doors and one guy runs through to hit a Kapkan trap resulting in splash damage on the whole team, AND they're stupid enough to do that like 3 times. They're just beating around the bush and deliberately pretending that her gun isn't overpowered because they want whales to feel validated in their purchase.

That sounds retarded, ops just as easily will shoot them on sight anyways.

It's worst than that. You get 10 zaps, and:
you need 5 for all cams in the level
you need 5 for kap traps
You need 3 for valk
You need 4 for bandit
You need 4 for jager
You need 2 for Mira windows
You need 4 for Ela granade
You need infinite ammount for lesion trap
Ubishit is actually trying to kill this game

To be fair, it's a little unreasonable that one attacking op would be able to disable all of the enemy gadgets. I guess you will see a lot more combinations like Twitch + Thatcher on the same team.

the rest I can sort of see but kap traps do no damage because of how they work. sprinting through doors reduces the trap damage, seriously who thought that was a good idea

he only gets 7 total if he lives long enough IIRC

I swear I blasted more then 7 tho…I don't have the character so I can't deny or confirm your claim user
t.twitch main

Yeah, I always think about old kap, but unless you are a 3speed op you have to care about it otherwise you get the blast small one of our are a shield one but still a blast

Not really, that wast her deal since day 1. That she would stay as support and pig position+clear area+distract people. Now you needn't to decide if it's better to clear the cams or open the electric walls of obj.
If they decreased to 5 the shocks but added another drone it would have been better

It's 7.

my condolences

I was kap and twitch main user. There is no reason for me to keep playing till they fix this gamenever ever

And how many does he start with before they start to recharge?

he starts with zero, generally there's 2 on the ground when attack phase starts, maybe 3 by the time attackers are entering depending on map

i still feel I can get some mileage out of kapkan despite the changes since he still has an accurate gun and a nitro cell but i feel that the trap should at least evaporate 3speeds. At least when i've used him lately i get more traps detonated/kills near the end of match when attackers get jumpy as the timer falls

They should do near lethal damage to 1 armor, and do maybe 50-60 for 3 armors. They are so fucking easy to spot still that they need to be more punishing to fall for.

the one thing i like about the change is that if you place the device in certain corner doorways the trap blends in a lot better but doesn't do a lot of good when montagne just scoffs at it. Man I miss baiting montys into lethal traps

The Ela nerf is not enough. Her gun needs 31 rounds and her mines shouldn't fuck with your sens in a fucking fps game.
Barbed wire is hardly any good, so this is a pointless nerf.
Literally fucking nothing.
How much do you want to bet that some plebbit fag cried to ubishit about not be able to kill a drone before it killed him? Her drone can even jump and is extremely easy to kill.
Why? His cancerous needles were already quite good. I don't understand why they buff DLC characters like this… Oh wait, it's obvious, they want more people buying season passes and special editions of the game.

I just love the reasons they give for nerfing them too. Like having one less barbed wire is gonna make someone consider not using bandit.

Can't*

Oh, looks like I was right. Fucking lmao.

archive.is/3SYuj
Good fucking job, ubishit.

so most players are fucking trash so let's handicap the good players because of it

why is kapkan so fun. only thing i dislike is that you need to have a full idea of what you're doing during the 45 seconds of the prep phase, but that's not necessarily a bad thing

Bandit needs the 3 wire to act as a secondary mute. I don't even know why they are touching him as is- he's fine the way he is right now.

It does 51 though if you walk through it, are you saying that because people never walk through?

It does between 6 and 10 to shield operators though.

that's only to 1 armors.
It does less if they're sprinting, touching the opposite doorframe.
Really kaptraps are basically useless aside from maybe saving you 1 or 2 bullets

Which Ubi studio do I need to shoot up

The leaf frog one.

So i want to make the jump from casual to ranked, what characters are viable ? is there a meta ? a tier list ?
I usually have this friend i play with so i can combo
Also what is better single fire or full auto ?

I remember Kapkan traps one shotting 1 armors, what happened to that? Was that really to good when you can just watch corners to counteract it.

nobody died from it ever is what happened to it.

They nerfed the shit out of his traps awhile ago. like 3 updates ago. They don't have a laser now but they do piss all for damage

Oh yeah, I forgot they did the whole EVE Online-tier outrunning the nuclear explosion bullshit.

The one in fucking cancuck land.

So is the patch even live? They said that they were going to buff the PARA-308's dmg to 48 from 43, but the game is still showing 43.

I wish there was a mode where everyone was limited to playing as recruits. It might be interesting to see how well people can play without their gadgets.

I thought they were live in the tech test server.

m

I woefully underestimate how bad some players are. I don't even use twitch a lot but i generally get at least 3 cameras down and a gadget or two before i lose a drone

Is it normal for this screen to take two thousand years to get by on first launch?

I don't think so, I got stuck on launch once and just restarted fine

Verified game cache, somehow I was missing 5gb of files, that'll probably fix it.