Mark Summoning Thread: A Very Meta New Year

IT'S A META THREAD BEFORE NEW YEAR'S EVE YOU JUST FUCKING GUESSED IT, YOU SHITS, NOW SHITPOST TO YOUR HEART'S CONTENT
WE ARE GOING TO PUT MARK INTO AN OVEN, HEAT IT UP UNTIL HE TURNS CRISPY AND THEN SERVE HIM UP WITH GARLIC SAUCE
IF FOUR AM THREADS ARE ALLOWED THEN SURELY THIS HUMBLE SHITPOST SHALL BEST HOTPOCKETS, MODS AND THE BIG JEW HIMSELF

NOW TALK ABOUT
V I D E O G A M E S
AND REFLECT ON YOUR EXPERIENCES WITH Holla Forums IN 2017 OR I'LL COME OVER TO YOUR HOUSE WHILE DRESSED AS SANTA CLAUS AND RAPE YOU.

Year was shit and are you and the next.

Ban videogames
Fix Holla Forums

LOL

GAS THE BOARD KIKE
Holla Forums TAKEOVER NOW

Do we summon Mark by sacrificing six-hundred and sixty-six cakes?

Mark you fucking kike, check my digits.

Ban mark
Save Holla Forums

I shall begin the summoning ritual

your digits are SHIT

Check mine

Nice digits

(checked)

observed

impressive
very nice

I've prepared a special cake for Mark for New Years, he just has to reach inside an oven and get it.

Checking those numerals, boyo.

Mark is a power hungry retard
He's not much better than moot, and his cocksuckers are even worse.
I wish there was some other place to go, because here is full one cuckchan.

reported tbh

How does this image make you feel?

Moot cucked his site for Anita fucking Sarkeesian and went to google for work afterwards. Mark is a huge cunt and a gigantic homosexual, but he's too incompetent to be evil.

Mark has a biblical name.

If dubs mark eats cake

rerolling

He is right tho.

Sup

He IS evil.

see: >>>Holla Forums11099419
Dubsman is just another anti-white SJW now.

And here comes attention whoring.

WHY AREN'T YOU WITH YOUR FAMILY, Holla Forums? ARE YOU SOME KIND OF LOSER OR SOMETHING?

The only shit Mark deletes is leftypol garbage, sage-bombed threads, and blatant shitposts. Only one of those will get someone mad.

DIVINITY ORIGINAL SIN 2
ELEX
Warhammer 40,000: Sanctus Reach
ENDLESS SPACE 2
DARKWOOD
DOMINIONS 5
HAND OF FATE 2
SONIC MANIA
NIOH

YOU WERE SHIT

JUDEN!

wtf i hate repeating digits now

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO EAT CAKES FOR A LIVING?

DO YOU FEEL LIKE AN ANIME GIRL YET?

In fact i am, stop being annoying.

Everything you said was a lie other than

I will admit, I do like the attention. However 99% of the time I'm user.

With that said

There was a bloody thread the other day where some guy kicked out his daughters girl friend because he sucked at fightan. Everyone was basically saying gitgud or gitout.

Yes, we have rules against duplicates and off topic shit

I get called a kike daily, if I was a faggot like you I'd cry to the ADL about MUH SIX TRILLION.

Kinda, I think the top brass are killing the company. But that the younger generation of devs at Nintendo are a tallented bunch. Additionally I fucking hate Zelda.

The OP literally has "summon Mark". You called, I'm here.

You gotta own it all user

YOU GOTTA EAT ALL THE CAKE

I'm not twisting anything. We have rule 0 and a stipulation against duplicates.

Mark for the good of Holla Forums I hereby challenge you to a gardening contest to claim Board Ownership.

No.

1.- ever since Neofag exploded the thread quality has gone to shit
2.- Holla Forums is not Holla Forums or Holla Forums. Holla Forums is Holla Forums. An user made a thread that wanted a diverse party member cast with robots, animals and monsters and it triggered half the board and got dubbed and sagedbombed, simply because he used the word diverse. This is no different than SJWs triggered at a word. This needs to stop.
3.- shitposting on videogame-related threads goes unpunished even if they spam more than one post trying to shit the thread. Do your fucking job and clean/defend videogame related threads

1. It's the holidays it's usually an off period

2. And 3: Report those niggers and I'll ban them for rule 8. It's literally why we have that rule.

What are you implying, user? What are you trying to say? Are you saying these are connected somehow? Is that what you're saying? Huh?

What is your secret wish for 2018, Holla Forums?
Put it in a spoiler.

They have admitted in their resetera discord that they come here to try and "raid" or shitpost. Usually they come ironically but then they stay realizing its a more fun place.

How about a rule that isn't so retardedly vague which basically allows you and your retarded vols to use it as a "what i don't like"

Anyway since this thread won't be productive at all. I'm grabbing coffee. Anyone want anything?

It's not vague if you lurked more :^)

A new board owner.

I want anons on Holla Forums to be strong so they can make like masons and conquer the world

Wanna play sum vidya you cunt?

1 - most neofags moved to resetera and cuckchan (which is reddit-lite at this point)
2 - proof? also unironically using "equine footwear of false equivalence"
3 - report any hardcore derailment, but the truly dedicated autists are just going to IP hop to make the derailment appear more organic (false consensus tactics)

Listen here you little shit, you will challenge me to a competition where we plant trees or I will see to it you will never see a cake ever again!

How to spot Holla Forums 101. Try again.

You're way too early.

I'd like two double cheese burgers plain, a large chocolate shake, a chicken sandwhich with no lettuce or mayo, and 10 piece chicken nuggets with a large fry. Make sure to get some ranch to. Also a diet coke

The thread 404'd. I didn't take screenshots. It was a thread with a Chrono Trigger OP image asking for more games with a diverse party member roster like the game. the thread got sagedbombed and shitposted.

Do you even bring death to the salad eaters?

If you don't agree we must gas all the jews, you can leave Holla Forums and go to your cuckchan safespace, where you will be given a miner and your every post will be accounted in ADL.

This is a videogame board, not a politics board.
I never stated I disagreed with Holla Forums. however Holla Forums is Holla Forums and Holla Forums is Holla Forums.
I know Holla Forums will seep in if not stopped like the shrewd squirming worm it is but there needs to be a balance. It's ok to stand ground but not turn every single videogame topic, thread or theme into politics.

You know, I always felt your meme was clever. Even if I was upset over the waifu shit.

Sure. After coffee. Unless you got a Switch, which in that case gimmie a half hour to get to the coffee shop.

It's not tbh

I had steak and fries yesterday.

There it is again.
This fucking thought process
Just because I want the dining table to be for dining and the office desk for work doesn't mean I am against working.

Governing authorities are not their own independent, self-reliant body; what is a king without a kingdom? Authorities exist only to improve the quality-of-life of its dependents. They are necessary to regulate the non-conformers relative to the general public, in real life, that would be criminals- on Holla Forums, it's shitposts. If the thread was sage-bombed authentically by the populace, there is no reason why Mark should keep it up. These ideals should ring especially true for you, as you're quite obviously either a fencesitter or leftyshit. There is a difference between talking about a "diverse cast of characters" with heavy emphasis on "diversity is a strength" and "I want variance."

Pleb. Not a second wasted not working. Not even during dining.

Good. Anyone who eats salad should be beheaded for damaging trees.

There is? People here complain about samey levels and samey weapons and samey enemies all the time in videogames.

T H E A B S O L U T E S T A T E O F M A R K

I misspelled clever as cleaver

What do you do for a living that lets you be on here so often?

MARK YOU WHORE
Please finally make thread subject a required field. If OPs can't be arsed to write a few words in it they shouldn't be making threads.
Also when they don't fill it out the already half-functional watchlist becomes even harder to use.

Hence the gorecern

(checked)
That or they should always involve discussion about trees.

never implied that. I can work anywhere. I'm flexible. The point is sometimes I want to relax and just talk about vidya and take a break.

Trees are gay Al, are you the same fag from RTS tourneys? Nuking and gassing Nightcrawler, while entertaining, isn't very eco friendly.

But what if your green text is about nier automata and "the night in the woods'?

I'll have you know I have very environmentally friendly nukes and all my gasses are made from renewable sources.

and the thread was about the latter, you fucking mongoloid. stop talking when you were not even there to read the thread OP

In the case we're talking about it was just a varied party member cast.
If it was a bad game full of sjw shit i'd agree but that wasn't the case.

Your thread was bombed for reason my friend, and I very much doubt it was simply because it had the word "diverse" in it.

I Assure you. That's the mere reason.
It was a juicy excuse for people to shitpost it down.
And that's what I'm talking about. Holla Forums is eager to sage whenever possible (or at the very least, the shitposters). Whenever there is an excuse to check dubs they will jump the gun like a flagged alliance and gank it.
all I was is confirm before shooting
"user are you talking about a diversity as in nu-diversity or just a varied cast of designs?"
How hard is that? That's the right way to react. Shitposting, dubchecking and what not because you ASSUME shit is merely an excuse to shitpost.

ask*

Let's not forget that a lot of western publishers used vidya as political soap box for nearly a fucking decade. Are people that blind that they don't realize that vidya has been politicized? That said there is a difference between Watch@_dawgs_theSecond and neir autotomato in terms of quality, presentation, and gameplay.

When will Mark just off himself so we can have someone better?

Kamfy for Holla Forums BO when? We need his steady hand to get rid of the marxists on this board.

How can we address i increasingly paranoid vpn hopping mustards who can't deal with a bit of criticism?

In three years, I only saw this for the first time in the log yesterday I guess now you're just making up numbers to ban people for, since you're too fucking stupid to draft a cohesive set of actual rules.

???

You know rule 4 from Robocop? Well Rule 0 is like that, except for Holla Forums :^)

Please respond.

Why haven't you killed yourself Mark?

BAWWW MUH NENTENDOESSSS :"(
Let's see how fast this gets me banned

If he had glasses it would be Mark.

REMOVE:

When will the "delete all post by IP" stop jew?

I dunno dude, if the younger gen at jewtendo allows Treehouse and Tumblr level cancer in their nippon homebase. Shit will be even more fucked.
Even A Link to the Past?

Bump

Okay, fuck this I'm out, this is the last post on this brainless train that is the meta threads and nothing special will come with it because I am sick of that fucking tripfagging piece of fat fuck that brought me darksiders, thanks but no thanks amigo, but you're no amigo, you can't be friends with someone dead not only inside but also outside, corpses don't have the heart to make friends. Nothing has fucking changed, where's the promises made because they are none, all this dumb crap about hooktube ticks me off and then all these FUCKING 4am clones every holiday moment on top of every waking day, what's the damn point. I guess eating the same thing daily will rot it's value and flavor to the absolute numbness on the tip of the tongue but now we have to spice it up with repeating messages into this hallow abyss, the only light was the superbus-clone and maybe a few threads but they're all cut from the same cloth. No matter how many demons are gone, there's still no heroes.
Don't be friends with fat people because they eat their heart out in the end because they're a fat fuck.

Rotary engines will never be good because muh less moving parts is so full of shit when you're burning so much fucking oil and wasting so much FUCKING FUEL