That part 2 prologue was hype.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/il3FXyWcwNI
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_event_us_20180104.php#free
fate-extella-link.jp/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

coffins of A team are empty
Chaldea attacked by servant Anastasia
Surprise, pink lady and Kirei are traitors.
Holmes saves you from your jail, you all go to a big container to flee by sliding on the snow
ut then your hear at the mike, Musik complaining about what is happening and saying the same things than Olga said before dying, so you go save him
just as you're back to the container, Kirei appears out of nowhere and kills DaVinci
You flee, pink lady uses her gun to shoot your container but thanksfully DaVinci made a backup plan and new DaVinci appears and the container becomes like a truck
also the case is a portable summoning device and you're in South Pole.
suddenly, objects fall from the sky. Aliens? You hear a voice saying that humans are on the wrong path and have to be corrected. That voice is in fact of the leader of A team.
your goal is now to beat these masters with their servants and also take back Chaldea

Something like that. (damn spoilers)

oh, fuck this shit.

how do i play this shit

is there a way to feed useless servants to my mains that do not involve merging repeats?

youtu.be/il3FXyWcwNI

If anyone wants to watch the stream.
(currently re-airing as I type this)

Im ready for this game.

feeding servants to power up your other servants is the worst way to do it. you use exp cards to level up

I gotcha fam

Last Encore when?
CCC translation when?

Honestly, I just wish they'd hurry up with the story on NA just to see where this goes. I'd give up some free quartz to see Nasu's newest bullshit-riddled adventure

Nobody saw that coming
don't know what to think about this

There would be riots if it turned out Kirei wasn't our antagonist, to be fair. I don't think a single person who has any familiarity with fate doesn't want him to be the final boss.

Are we getting the guaranteed gacha in NA?

This thread is fucking awful.

There is no good way to use excessive 1 and 2 stars, you just burn them on sight. While you can use them as exp material it's inefficient as fuck.

We already had it on Thanksgiving newfag

Fucking jews.

Rolled 7 tikets after that and got a Carmilla too. Noice, that's a good start.

She's called Hokusai, so that means she's the one who drew this? Because if so, then top fucking wew

All I want is Mordred, why is life pain?

Is NA two years behind JP? Just started recently when they relased London and somehow got Mordred first week.

cause you play a shitty mobile game.

YOU SAID THERE WOULD BE LMAO2GUARANTEED
WHERE'S THE LMAO2GUARANTEED EGGMAN

Let me change that actually.

All I want is a 4/5 star saber, but I keep getting the maximum bro with a lance who pretends its a sword.

Yes.

It seems that there's another factor as well -

Anastasia isn't a normal Servant, but one from what's basically an "alternate human history" - which apparently results in Servants more powerful than normal Heroic Spirits. How powerful? Who knows.

Looks like a few interesting locations to look forward to. Most importantly, there's going to be an enemy Master at every location, instead of just Servants running around with a Demon Pillar waiting to show up.

PV here.

Oh, and here's the OP for Part 2.

the webm, I didn't remove the embed

I'm fucking ready. I'll get around to pirating the first game someday when I'm bored.

Keep all the new servants you get regardless of rarity. Almost every servant is useful for something, and sometimes 3* servants are better than some 5* servants if you give them attention.
Grind the Training Grounds to get EXP cards to feed to your servants. Getting to clear the 40 AP training grounds is hard at first, but once you're able to clear it once, it'll only get easier from there.

Any idea if we're getting a guaranteed 5 star for new years?

No 5* for gaijin.

That's ok, I rolled the thanks giving one and got le dai shouri feet grill

No Emiya, Saber and Cu, no buy.

Where are the fucking manly man servants
Where is Iskander
Where is Chu
Where is Gilgamesh
Where is Emiya
Or Gwain
Or Hassan

there is no pleb like a nasushit enthusiast

It's a musou so I'm assuming all the characters from the last game are being brought over

But why? Extella was a fucking trainwreck that continued to bury whatever the original Extra had and was a blatant cash grab to boot. I only played it for more Tamamo cute shit but who the fuck in the right mind will be excited for what's going to be another blatant cash grab?

To add to this, just borrow a Jeanne from your support list. Bitch can't die, at least with the game's current difficulty in NA. And also in current JP after her interlude.

Current theory is that Kirei is psuedo-servant Rasputin. We've had some foreshadowing on that from earlier side materials where Irisveil has a comment or something for 'Rasputin' despite how she shouldn't otherwise have anything to do with the guy. There were other clues that led to that train of thought but I forgot the details. It should be in Beast's Lair though.

From what I gather, 'Hokusai' is a 2-in-1 servant. It's actually Hokusai and his daughter, both of whom used the pen name 'Hokusai' which is why they can be summoned together. That octopus thing floating around the girl is old man Hokusai who found some stuff related to elder gods (hence why they're Foreigner), entered their realm, saw them, got turned into an octopus thing, was largely unimpressed by the whole ordeal, and decided he may as well draw the whole thing. Then at some point he decided to have tentacle sex with his daughter, meaning The Dream of the Fisherman's Wife is actually a painting of himself and his daughter. The weird third ascension they get is them after fusing. Shit makes no sense.

Can confirm; my friend Yoz's grailed Jeanne carried me through Nerofest when I had nothing but sub-level 50 characters.

I thought JP was pain and suffering.

Oh yes I can fap to this.

Don't. Just fucking don't.

When Seiba Wars starts should I stack my team to get as much Arturium as possible or are there some quests where doing that will get my ass kicked? I heard one of them has Tesla as an enemy, how good is it for drops?

You should stake as much as you can while still being able to clear the maps.

Spartacus strengthening quests fucking when?

Soon, my fellow slayer of the oppressors. Soon.

Not even mad.

I should really start saving for Ishtar.

I've been saving up for Robert E. Lee for a while now. For now, I'll make do with three star servants

>justification for Black vs Red bullshit is that the grail would use it as a self-defense mechanism if the 7 servants joined forces somehow which would never happen in a "normal" holy grail war.

Will Higashide ever stop fucking everything up?

The only good one was unlimited bladeworks.

You mean, anything written by Nasu. UBW was my favorite route.

Most of these animu suffer from "too many characters" and "too many stories" which leaves all of the characters feeling hollow and shallow. The only real complaint I had about UBW was the fact it had an absolutely useless "main" character. I can't stand weak main characters. Gimme a goku, none of that beta shit.

He obviously wasn't weak. He ended up killing one of the main antagonists of Fate.

Time to use those New Year's apples. It's also the earliest chance for them to correct the errors in Mo-san's profile, if anyone other than me cares.

Wasn't the Grail made by the Tohsaka/Makiri/Einzbern to essentially run a bootleg version of the Grand Servant ritual in the firstplace? This doesn't really seem like an inconsistency, just the Einzberns fucking up like usual.
The rest of Apocrypha isn't really that good honestly. The best aspects of it are Mordred (obviously), Shakespeare, and the animation for Vasavi Shakti. Karna himself goes down like a bitch tho because muh JEEG-KUN has stronger plot armor than even Kirito.

Animeonlyfags should be fucking hanged.
Might as well go on a rant about manime now.

Are you by any chance a nigger?

No point in trying to discuss with the kind of nasudrones who play gatcha trash because it has a Fate wrapping tbh

Is that still the mobile game?

Here's your complimentary (You)'s.

You're gonna have a long wait plus two years for that, buddy.

The very first grail war went down with everyone not even fighting but just having a verbal spat. The three found families originally didn't want to fight over the grail in the first place. In addition, it's described as "a system the grail created to protect itself" (yet the grail doesn't protect itself from being hit by an Excalibur blast?) so the founding families didn't even program it in. It's not clear why the grail wouldn't be able to protect itself just fine in the first place. Or just summon a lone ruler to fuck every other servant up as evidently it can independently do. If the grail cares about protecting the rules of the holy grail war, why does the church need to send in an intermediary starting with the third? If it doesn't why does Ruler state it is "one of her responsibilities" to stop "unrelated people getting involved in the holy grail war" when it comes to Jack the Ripper? Something that only humans who made the grail war cared about in the original Fuyuki ritual when they got the church involved after the second war killed all Master and Servants involved, and plenty of bystanders too.

Yes

I think user meant Fate/Stay Night specifically, which would be correct for 2 out of the 3 routes.

Just like me for Summer Helena and Gramps.

I can not wait for the day Robert E Lee is added to a Fate game and the SJWeeaboo tears never stop flowing.

I just know I'm glad to have Ere-chan released.

That would make more sense.

It's entirely possible and even likely that the Grail doesn't really care, and it's just that Jeanne does because she's a massive moralfag. Still doesn't explain everything, but it is what it is.

Don't even go that far. Thomas Edison is powered by the presidents of the US. Meaning Edison is getting power from Trump, making him a Trump supporter.

She's such a massive moralfag that I can't believe Jeanne is good at lying if she can even get herself to do it. She stated it with complete trust and authority that "yes, this is my job as ruler to do this" rather then a "I'll be glad to help you with Assassin."

I mean more along the lines of:
Like that.

So Justeaze is conscious inside the Grail? Now I want skits of her and Angry Manjew arguing/shitposting/whatever.

I believe her consciousness was lost when Manjew entered the Grail. Or at the very least, that it was heavily corrupted from its original state.

Well shit. I guess Angra fucking shit up could explain why the functions of the grail are so different. It's not like he'd know how to use the reserve system to summon a Red Team anyway.

Maintenance begins for FGO.
Look forward to 3 sq, Seiba Wars, tears from not pulling MHX, and hopefully a corrected profile for Mordred.

Just in time for my AP to be full. I just started to play this recently and need every second if I'm going to catch up

For future reference, if an event is coming up, or they are adding a singularity. Servers will go down for 3-4 hours starting at 0400 GMT of that day. That's why the banner for Saber wars specifies "Jan 4 at 3:59".

I prefer that AP gain is slow. I'd prefer it if it were even slower, so I'd have less excuses to play this shit game.

FUCKING
WEW

THEY CALLED MORDRED HE AGAIN IN THE SABERWARS EVENT

Oh well.

What's the gimmick with Rhyme loli?

I don't believe it can. One of the mages from the association that got wiped by Vlad activated that system so it's not that the grail itself did this. Probably it's more like the grail can do it, but that function was just something added in during the planning stages that the 3 families weren't expecting to need. As in a 'just in case' if something goes wrong and the 7 servants refuse to fight (complete the ritual) since the entire purpose of the grail war is to fill the cup with pure mana. I
f they refuse to do it and can somehow manage it (maybe the masters are also on board with the idea), another set could be summoned to force a fight. Then Ruler is added in as extra insurance to make sure everyone does their job. Imagining Jeanne forcing 14 servants who just want to get along to fight makes for a funny mental image though.
The church wanted to get itself involved because it wants a monopoly on anything to do with holy relics. That's all. Even if it's a fake or man-made holy grail, the church wants to make sure they don't miss anything important. The 3 families probably agreed because they knew everyone was going to cheat anyway and they needed some kind of referee.
That's probably just Jeanne taking her duties very seriously. Amakusa clearly doesn't care and he's also a Ruler after all. The grail war at its essence is supposed to involved only the mages and servants ergo anyone unrelated should be kept away for their own safety, or collateral should be avoided.

Most of these are just my own conjectures mind so I'm mostly talking out of my ass here.

She crits. If you don't imagine you'll be able to roll better boss killing Casters like Illya or Sanzang then she'll be the next best option you can have for a long while because other than Medea, no other Casters have single target NPs.

Nice, I could use a proper boss-killing NP. Medea is nice and all but she doesn't hit hard enough.

Made in 5 minutes. Pls rate

She's supposed to be a crit caster, but right now she's my hardest hitter and Morph makes her best tank
I used her to almost solo Heracles in his last battle in Okeanos. Wish I'd been recording, was some sparks liner high bullshit

It's not the NP. Nursery Rhyme still has the usual AoE NP. Rather, supply her with stars and give her additional buffs from others like Hans or Waver. If she has Another Ending equipped, her crits will hit a lot harder than most NPs otherwise would.

Both Alter came from the ticket pull on the story and the London part two I did yesterday. The CE came from the banner pull today via ticket as well

What's worse then calling her he is how inconsistent they are about it.

What even is this?

Fucking really, Holla Forums?

I wish they were fucking consistent with how they refer to Mordred. Rather than pushing SJW trannyshit, it comes off as them not proofreading their shit.

Thanks for the foreshadowing.

For fuck's sake, Mash calls Mordred both she and he in the same fucking paragraph holy shit, Aniplex.
Is it weird that this is making me more angry than them calling my waifu a man did in the first place? This is basic proofreading they're failing at her, my god.

That aside, does anyone have the Japanese text for this scene? I found more audio glitches I'm going to write in about and I plan on bringing this up too, but I want to be sure.

Anyone have advice for fighting Captain Nikola? My normal boss tank team can’t seem to get through floor 2/3 and it’s looking like I’ll have to wait a few days for the command seals to refresh and rush through with a crit team.

Bring Cu and a friend's Lancer, ideally Shishou or Cu

Cu should be able to help more since it's an endurance battle rather then a beat down rush as a boss fight. Seriously if you're struggling with Captain Nikola I don't know how you're going to deal with 1 million HP Ultra Heroine Z Your front line should avoid having Casters though Waver is just that good at keeping himself alive and use Assasins first to clear out the Riders. When you get to Nikola the backrow Lancers should start coming forward. Honestly Nikola isn't even that hard though. Scathach in the next one is going to tear you a new asshole.

Holy shit I love Jeanne.

How would you think this shit will fare against the event?

Artoria's horse is called Dun Stallion, they typed Du Stallion 2, when naming the ship, there were several typos during the story, and SecretCalibur says it deals more damage against [Altria faces], but everywhere else I've seen they refer to the trait as [Saberface], Golden Fleece is still Argon Coin, Reduced Earth is still Shukuchi, and I can't think of anything else at the moment.

I don't know how I'll manage, but if you need any supports, pic 2 is my current support, although I could switch Okita for a 2030 Lv 80 Cu if you want me to.

Cu and Big Boobie Artoria should be able to handle Captain Nikola, I don't see anything on your team that can handle the 950K health Scathach or the 1 Million HP Ultra Heroine Z though.
Eh, honestly I think the English translation makes more sense in this isolated case, the rest of the shit you mentioned is a clusterfuck though.

Is there even a possibility I manage to get all the Lilys before this event ends?
Also, is it worth rolling for MHX or should I save up for a better servant (I was told Jealter was coming up)?

Don't.
t. Nasu

Saberace is Saberface.
You don't mess with the meme.

Fuck UHZ honestly. Three times now I've gotten that bitch down to 100K, and then she just randomly crits whatever Servant I have left three fucking times in a row. After swapping two of my Servants for Leonidas and Tamamo I've gotten her down to 75K, I imagine after getting an mlb Purely Bloom and NP5 Lily she'll finally go down.

It's certainly possible, however your team is seriously under leveled for the content and I don't know if you specifically will be able to pull it off. At best you're going to need to get your Servants levels up a bit, or rely on other people's servants, but there's no way you're beating all the challenge quests with a team like that. I would say prioritize the Artruim drops over anything else in the store if you have that much of a boner for Lily.

I mean, I guess. Lily is a trash 4 star, I wouldn't pin all your hopes and dreams on her.

Eh.

I'm not too sure about my team, and was planning to level more of the silver cannon fodder, but I was hoping to get a support with Star of Artoria and see if Okita being critboosted by 2030 Cu could try to constantly Sandanzuki the shit out of her and hoping for the best. As for Z I was going to attempt a budget arts with my NP3 Medea Lily/Medea/Support Waver, Hans as backup if needed.
I don't actually mind that they kept Okita's Shukuchi as such, and while I know that Artoriaface makes more sense than Saberface, it's the meme, as said.

If you like her then go for it, there's no need to get the STRONKEST servants.

It's mostly just to see if I can, really. I'm already so this close so I might as well, not like I'm running the quest more than once anyway.

Nah, I don't think so
If so, I guess I'll just get her and the CEs once and call it an event. I'll focus on leveling up my current servants to be able to advance the main questline, I only wish I knew which ones are worth the effort.

MHX is not that good; Jack is much better at rip n' tearing and she's a permanent 5*. There's better servants on rate-up in future events so don't roll if you want someone better or she's not you're waifu. Jalter should be coming around in a couple of months or so, in case you're interested.

How much you want to bet they WON'T fix the Mordred issues after this maintenance

Which ones do you have, user? What are your favorite ones? Use those, the main questline isn't hard enough to merit using cheesy strategies or fishing for the most broken Servants yet, this shit game would only be hard if you want to limit yourself or bullshit bosses in some events like the last 2 quests on this one.

Well from top to bottom it's:
Saber Alter
Elizabeth Bathory
Caesar
Saber Gilles
ROME(ulus)
Ushiwakamaru
Lu Bu
Diarmuid
And the rest are 2/1 stars like Hassan and Eric
Well I still don't have many servants, so for now it'd be my two 4 stars, which I am in the process of ascending. Is the power gap between the rarities small enough to make any servant viable?

There are good servants that are low rarity like Hans or Cu among others. If there is a servant you like that is low rarity you can also grail them to raise their level cap. Just keep in mind grails are limited.

Depends on the Servant, Hans Christian Andersen is a god-tier support caster and can replace Waver in a budget team, Cursed Arm Hassan is the second best crit generator in the game, only surpassed by Jack herself, in case you want a crit team, Leonidas and Georgios are amazing taunters who can take hits instead of more important units, I know a friend of mine puts a FA Georgios as his rider support because of that.
As for your 3 stars, Lu Bu is Heracles lite, he was my plan B until about halfway through Okeanos where I couldn't get any horseshoes to ascend him, so he fell behind, ROMAbro is a tanky Lancer, Caesar is a solid single target Quick Saber in case you want to fuck up a Lancer boss, Sushi is like Caesar, except she's a Rider, Saber Gilles I heard is useful only if you don't have any Saber, Diarmuid I don't know about since I got my nigga Cu Chulainn from the beginning and have been using him since then.
Is your Saber Alter the Santa version or the actual Saber one? Either way, she's great for wave clearing and if it's the Saber version, she hits harder than her normal 5 star version.
As for Liz, she's cute, and a decent support Lancer with Charisma and the Torture Technique skills.

That one's going to be FUN Hopefully I'll be able to manage even if I have to use the 3 seals.

3* and lower rarity servants aren't doomed to be useless; most of them have a good use once you invest into them and do strengthening quests if they have them. Ushi has saved my ass a lot of times; her NP hits like a fucking truck. I'd grail her if I didn't already have an extense backlog of servants to grail to 100. Give her XP cards and headpats and she'll be useful against casters.

It's Sumanai's time to shine

Not really, stat difference is rarely an issue as that can if you are willing grail servants you absolutely love to make them stronger. No, whether or not a servant is useful is almost entirely based on their ability. Altera has gigantic stats but her skills are shit as an example, and Asterios is a 1 star but his skill and NP are just so god damn powerful he can solo some of the hardest bosses in the game. It's really on a servant by servant basis but in general, higher rarity servants are indeed better.

Enjoy fighting Shishou next map.

If the Shishou fight has as many fucking Wyverns i'll probably just give in and use my command spells.

No wyverns but she does have about a million hp and the wave before her has a 215k rider daemon for extra fun.

Fug.
Jack and Herc should be enough right?

I hate Altera, but this feels really nice.

Well, looks like I didn't need to upgrade Lily or Purely Bloom after all, Casko took care of UHZ for me. Is Tesla's mission the best place to farm the tubes?

Does anyone know what the hell was in that data update? I already checked and it doesn't fix the issues with Mordred.

fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_event_us_20180104.php#free

I don't know what this game even wants of me. All I know is, I must crit the shit out of everything while spamming NPs every two rounds.

When are they fucking switching already?

The catch is that your points grinding can be slower if you use a really good team.
At least for these kind of events, also this is probably the first event were using bonus servants makes it harder than it seems.
Since one of the servants with the highest bonus is the worst 4* and the other is a new 5* Assassin that it's outclassed by a 2* servant.

No shit Sherlock

Did someone redraw all of those frames? That's impressive.

So the site for Extella Link revealed the classes of the remaining six new characters.
2 Archers, 2 Berserkers, a Caster, and a Ruler. Unfortunately Mordred isn't going to be playable so this isn't a day one buy for me anymore. That said, I think the rest of the Servants could be:
Robin Hood, Atalanta, or Arjuna
Uncle Vlad, Fran, maybe Herc
Hans or Alice/Nursery Rhyme
Amakusa

Oh, and Higashide's writing it. Hopefully we won't get another JEEG-KUN.

fate-extella-link.jp/

There goes any excitement I had.
I really wish that Ruler is Punch Saint Martha instead though

(Checked)
Rolling for Nursery Rhyme
Also with Last Encore and Apocrypha out by the time of release expect at least one more servant from each of those

Fate is shit. Prove me wrong.

Well fuck that game.

Ok. Its not shit

Are you not entertained? Is this not what you're here for?

Proof?

We're here for Kinoko Nasu, not some asshole that gathered the scattered corpse of a failed ASSFAGGOT project and turned it into an utterly lackluster story.
He also injects his fetish for hydras into shit all the time

You should have just let Nasu quit Fate as he wanted to several years ago. It's what you wished for, user. Just enjoy it, and all the dick-eating coatrider writing "talent" that goes with it.

I'd love to hear who you guys think is riding Nasu's coattails here. Besides Higashide, obviously.

Atalanta is confirmed friend. I think in one of the gameplay videos she shows up.
I would rip my dick out in excitement if it's Martha.

She's confirmed for Fate/Grand Order Arcade but I haven't seen anything about her being in Extella Link whatsoever

Oh wait shit nigga what? There is two games coming out? I thought only FGO Arcade

Fate/Grand Order Arcade is coming out, but gaijin will never ever get animu arcade cabinets in the US so stop dreaming right now. Extella Link is the sequel to Fate/Extella which had a PC port and the original was written by Nasu, it's introducing a new servant Charlemagne. It's musou and not even good musou though.

with how extella turned out i hope the next game will be better cause it did kind of suck. Who is Higashide?

Guy who did Apocrypha and 90% likely the writing for Agartha as well. In fact it's almost certain that if a singularity is complete garbage writing wise it's Higashide. He's probably the worst writer to latch onto the Fate brand with other's being perfectly acceptable in comparison.

did he do london and septem? cause those were crap

Writer of Apocrypha. As long as Sieg isn't in the game and Charlemagne is even halfway interesting, the story should turn out okay instead of shit. Hopefully.

Fighting other servants was pretty okay but the musou and conquering aspects were shit. And I normally eat up Koei's shit. Marvelous should have tried making Extella closer to the Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus series in my opinion. Hopefully they've improved.

Not really digging Emiya's new design though.

Rome was Sakurai's fault so even if Higashide is shit, it's a little unfair to just automatically say that all shitty chapters are his fault.

But I like Rome, Nero was there.
Though I will say the writing was bland, it wasn't London schizophrenic plot bad, bland.

Also:
>introduce a hodge podge of servants who are pretty bland except for Caesar

is fate not fate with out nasu? has there been anything good thats not written by him?

And I forgot to post Emiya's new design.

Nero got too much love for my liking and the plot was all sorts of disjointed in Rome. London was bland but it was mostly coherent at least. That's just my opinion though. Both could have been better at any rate.

A lot of the chapters in FGO weren't written by him and quite a few are considered good if not outstanding. Shinjuku and Shimousa of the Epic of Remnant chapters are highly regarded for the most part. I've heard that Strange Fake has been good so far as well with the main complaint being a lack of progress. Particularly that the writer seems hesitant to kill anyone off since it's gone on for so long without any servants getting offed yet. But Fate clearly only shines when Nasu is at the helm.

Thematically she fit as the final boss of Rome being one of the people responsible for collapsing it IRL, again, Sakurai was bland about how he went about doing it. Flauros last ditch summoning her and getting killed by her was pretty funny though. The only thing that's a plot hole wise is Nero's ability to fight servants as you stated, and in the end Nero gets to do a lot of things she shouldn't because Imperial Privilege is a broken ass ability, servant or not. yes yes she didn't have it in life but only as a servant I know

Fate/Strange Fake is pretty good, and Fate/Zero is a great Fate story it's only the secondaries that blubber about it that ruin it. Other people can do it just fine though Nasu should supervise, such as the case of Zero.

So I casually looked up some information on Fate Grand Order and I have to ask, what is up with the Avenger class in this game? Isn't Angra Mainyu supposed to be the only Avenger aka the evil lurking within the Holy Grail who are these other fucks that are also supposedly the same type of human destroying monstrosity that Avenger is meant to embody?

Also why is Avenger so cute

*Gorgon

Gameplay-wise? To be a counterpart to Ruler. Lore-wise? Some of them do embody that aspect of those who are so obsessed with revenge to the point they let evil consume them like Dantes or are created with the assumption they'll return to burn everything down like how Jeanne Alter was made.
Gorgon is, indeed, cute too. Especially if you have Stheno or Euryale.

angry manjew
5:20

The Avenger class is supposed to be a class for heroic spirits that embody hatred and vengeance (Dantes, Gorgon), or died with far too much regret that they desire vengeance even in death (Jeanne Alter sort of, Shinjuku Avenger). If it was stated before that the class was only supposed to be for angry manjew, that probably got retconned.

The amount of things that went wrong with London is on a different level from Rome.

If anything as opposed to London, Rome plot was way more straightforward and coherent, mind numbingly so.

She didn't have a master and was essentially a nameless wraith or something at that point. Hans already explained that. By giving her a name, she could become something we could actually fight. Looking like Alice is mostly just because they wanted to use the already familiar design for her that they used in Extra. Why she still looks like Alice from FGO's plot was something that was covered in her interlude if I recall.

The fog became an extension of the grail and so was able to summon servants. I'm pretty sure one of them explained this.

Fran wasn't a servant. What did you expect her to do? Not everyone is Nero.

I can't actually comment on this properly since I'm still chasing after Tesla. But I'm pretty sure that when Kintoki appeared, he said that his lightning interacted with the fog as a catalyst and summoned another lighting based heroic spirit. Lancer Alter is the King of the Storm so maybe there was something similar happening there? I'll have to check it out for myself but I'm focusing on Saber Wars for now.

They're not your servants and things can happen without you being around. I don't see the problem with this other than a simple complaint of not getting to use them.

If it was established by Nasu (who wrote France) then there's no problem.

Most of the time, we're either doing patrols or investigating shit. Jekyll's the one doing the thinking and investigations so since we hang out with Mordred, we're just doing the things that require fighting, which is mostly patrols and investigating what Jekyll finds.

Why would Mephistopheles' circumstance need to be explained in the story. I mean yeah, it would be nice since the guy is barely used. But how often have any servants had that kind of exposition at all in the middle of FGO's main plot? The other random servants were just ones summoned out of the fog with hardly any purpose or direction like Nursery Rhyme or Shakespeare unless the antagonists got to them like they did with Mephistopheles and Jack. So the former barely does anything outside of what they would normally do anyway (Rhyme tries to manifest, Shakespeare just chills) and the latter do as they're ordered to (Mephistopheles kills Viktor Frankestein, Jack just causes mayhem as Jack the Ripper). The main goal of the villains was to spread the fog in the first place so there's not a lot they really needed to do anyway besides prevent people from finding the machine. Cause trouble on the surface with automata, homonculi and robots and people like Mordred will usually be too busy fighting them, and normal people will be too busy hiding to even consider investigating the fog.

I'd comment on my problems with Rome more but the writing itself was so bad that I can barely remember the plot as a whole. What stuck out to me was that we're in the middle of a goddamn war with the ancient emperors of Rome and Nero decides to go check out some out of the way island after coming back from an expedition instead of allowing us, herself and her troops to actually rest for the next battle. And fucking nobody outside of Nero got any screen time which is even worse than London. Even Hans and Shakespeare get a few scenes like revealing Nursery Rhyme, enjoying book burning, and bad mouthing Solomon. Hell, most of the Septem servants get more screen time in the two scenes dedicated to Rome in the Salomon singularity then they did in the entirety of Septem itself.

Played Fate GO for 11 Days, just got really into it and was already at level 50 with the stuff from new year and the Saber Wars event.
Had Elizabeth, Fran, MHX, Lily and a Bunch of 3 Stars

And then my files get corrupted.
No Backup
No Transfer Data
just pain

I'm gonna jump of a cliff now

Holy shit what a faggot

This is why you create transfer codes, write it down, screenshot it, and email the screenshot to yourself.

You could ask Support to return your account and do right after. I did that the moment I pulled Waver back when the game launched.

It was the first mobile game with an online account I ever played. Never even thought about my Save getting fucked up.
But yes, I am now indeed gay

Take it as a warning sign and walk away while you can, my dude. Not worth going back.

Don't worry about it faggot contact the support department and ask for an account restoration. It may take some time but you should be able to get it back.

Send a mail to support, let's see what happens

If it doesn't work I am free of this devil and will never be tempted.
If it works I will staple the transfer number to my scrotum to keep it close.

Either way, gonna fap to some traps now to celebrate my new sexual orientation

No Medusa no buy

You'll fit right in friendo

Pretty sure they're going to ask you for as many details as possible like your in game name, when you started, master level, who your servants are, their levels if you can remember, last played stage, etc. So try to make sure you can remember all that. Write it down while the memory is fresh if you have to. Good luck.

birthday is also something they ask for, and if you're brain dead absolutely retarded if you ever used a credit card that will be asked too.

The fuck am I looking at?

He looks pretty cool, but what does his NP in this game do? I'm assuming it just does the same as in HA and reflects the damage done to him. Seems kind of useless if that's the case.

Wait (1 turn) [Demerit]
Restore HP [Overcharge]
During the end of your enemy's turn, inflict double of the total damage you received to all enemies

I was really considering it, and every time I see these threads I wonder if I should, but then I keep getting reminded that it simply does not have what I want.

No shame in that; I only got into it because I knew 100% for certain that I could get EMIYA day 1 and that he'd have the animation updated to not look like adventure quest or some other flash game from a decade ago.

Well, the stunning gameplay of a mobile gacha is not enough for anyone, really.
I guess people only like this for the characters.

But not being able to get what you want truly is suffering for some. Whenever I come in here there is usually a story about some poor cunt who sold his car/house/motorcycle for a chance to roll his waifu.
And then not get her.
I'm more surprised I haven't yet heard about suicides related to this thing.

Nasu isn't gone yet. And until he finally dies at a young age like all Japanese writers do, we'll continue to enjoy those occasional spurts of not-shit.

Sakurai and Higashide are both a shit. Sakurai is marginally less a shit but still doesn't write Fate works well. Can't really speak for non-Fate works though - I hear some of those are fine.

It only has Prillya Illya anways, so there's literally no reason for an Illyafag to play.

Someone in Japan whaled so hard he took out loans from the Yakuza and got himself killed.

Oh well. I do like how Nasu goes out of his way to investigate as much about a character's lore before implementing them into a story.

I hope he met Shishou in the afterlife.

You completely lack a PC or laptop?

Oh fuck, that can't be real.

Honestly, the VNs are probably the best part of the series and they're really easy to get and set up.
F/SN did take me a month to finish though. And I'm pretty sure I read it every day.
Maybe I'm just really slow since English is not my native language.

You realize we have a share thread, right you dirty secondary?
If you have time to play this timesink you have more than enough time to get your education on mollusks.

I just know that somewhere out there, the priest is laughing

I'll do it once I get a non-potato PC and some time.

It's like that guy who spent everything trying to get Gramps and failed to do so. I think it was about 900 Quartz.

I enjoy the gameplay purely form how hard they try to match lore to character abilities with the way the game is set up, it also allows for incredibly satisfying fights if you find a team combination that works for you, like crit teams or Art stalls teams. While not incredibly deep as far as purely choosing actions, stacking buffs and servant combination are satisfying when you get to pull them off.

The chocolate Illya is guaranteed and if you don't have an account you start a new one for vanilla Illya and reroll until you have her which while tedious is completely an option. Illya isn't even that bad, I believe I saw a solo Goetia build but I would need to find the video again.

I rolled Scat on my old JP account on my third golden ticket about 10 minutes after I finished max ascending Cu. I figured if anything was going to get me my first 5*, it would be my dog.

And then I went on to get Tituria and Karna as my the only other 5*s I saw over the next year because fucking Lancers.

It's from the early 2000's. You can play it on a toaster.

Solo Goetia builds aren't much. There was a Solo Astolfo pretty early on, and if you've ever seen Astolfo in action, you know how absolutely shit he is from a gameplay perspective.

On the other hand, some chink whale with a full 5* team including Jeanne Alter and Waver managed to fail repeatedly, because he kept trying to brute force his way through it. Which just goes to show, chinks are awful at video games.

I got ya.

Another thing to not that makes Illya a bit more interesting than most is she's one of only 3 ST NP casters. The other ones are Caster Medea and Xuanzang. Which actually if you don't get the other two; Grailing Medea sounds more and more like a good investment

Astolfo got way better after his strengthen quest, but he's still RNG out the ass in regards to that.

Thank you

This is probably me.
Does the person have a level 90 Kiyohime?

Kek

So if I ever decide I want to waste my life, I can get Prisma Illya by endlessly rerolling for the first free servant, right?
Well then, good to know, I guess.

Well, no it doesn't quite work that way. You can only get a 4 star from the pool of specific 4 stars on the first free roll.

Rerolling is kinda dead unless it's an event that gives you 30+ quartz at once.

As far as if the Prisma Illya event is going to be like that, hard to tell

Do you even understand how a reroll works? You play enough of the game to get 3 spare quartz after the 4 star guaranteed summon and reset if that 3 quartz summon doesn't give you a servant. It's viable at literally any point in time.

Oh, I guess that's fair. You could do that. That is the most mind numbing way to do that but, if you really want that 5 star there's that I guess.

The tutorial banner guarantees at least one of these:
Saber: Siegfried, Le Chevalier d'Eon
Archer: EMIYA
Lancer: Elizabeth Bathory
Rider: Marie Antoinette, Saint Martha Assassin: Stheno, Carmilla
Berserker: Heracles, Tamamo Cat
From what I heard EMIYA will lose a lot of relevance once the Prisma Illya event drops because Kuro Illya is a lot better than him and is the event's free Servant.

There are 2 more ST NP casters after Salem now actually. The better of the two is story locked though. But that's Salem after all, which is like a month or two ago on JP so most people are going to have to make do with Medea or get really lucky with Sanzang or Illya for 2 years.

What you technically could do is just make an account now and log in for quartz. No need to do anything else. Then when Illya's released, go all in for her. Quartz accounts are also a thing on JP where for a couple of dollars, you can get an account with some 900 quartz usually. I don't think NA has any yet or if they do, it'll be too little but there might be some by then. In my opinion, either of those options will be easier than constantly downloading the game again and again for every failed reroll, and you can jump into the event faster if you do get her so that you can also get Kuro who's still one of the best single target NP archers among the 4 stars. The only one that really outdoes her is Summer Artoria who is widely regarded as being overpowered.

If you skip all the story you can get there in about half an hour, maybe less. I got lucky and got Waver off my first reroll after rolling 2 Siegfrieds in my original account.

I shiggy

The idea that it's a half an hour or a little less for 1 roll on a 1% chance sounds awful to me personally but if you're willing to do it, more power to you

All right then lads, so I make an account, log in daily for this quartz, save it and wait for real Illya to get released.
One day.
And then spend all that quartz to get her.

Am I missing anything?

I shiggy diggy

What the fuck. I will admit it used to be easier when you could root your phone delete your account details and reroll without re-downloading but you're exaggerating or have shit internet.

If that fails you can always go through reroll hell.
Or if you're an absolute pathetic degenerate try to get an account that rolled her off of Ebay but that's mega cancer.

He doesn't have much relevance now either. Clairvoyance is useless and Magecraft doesn't buff his NP. After his strengthenings though, the two get clearly defined roles. Kuro is an Arts NP spammer while Emiya is an Arts Crit servant.

If you have multiple devices, use them all I guess but otherwise it looks like you get the idea.

By real Illya, are you differentiating FSN Illya from Prisma Illya? FSN Illya isn't in the game in any capacity other than the artwork in craft essences (basically equipment) so if that's the specific one you want then that's not happening for the foreseeable future unless this year in JP decides to do something about it. If you're fine with Prisma Illya then proceed.

You don't fucking know how to read do you? I was answering this user who said it takes him a half an hour maybe less.>>14107078

And you're right, I don't know how current rerolling works, because I already rerolled at launch, back when it was viable, and not sitting through tutorials for 1 roll for a 1% chance you dumb nigger

I really like the FSN Illya, so I'd wait for her to get released some day, but if I rolled a Prisma on one of my attempts, I'd keep her.
I don't really mind logging in every now and then if there is a chance it'll pay off in the future and I'm not exactly in a hurry to play this.

Hopefully I won't end up like those guys who spent six million quartz to get their waifu and then never did.

Thanks to everyone for the info.

I mean, if they really wanted to, they could make her a demi-servant. But the likelihood of that happening while Prisma Illya exists is just, questionable. There's also a chance that Illya gets BOUDICAED like a certain other F/SN heroine as well if she is made a demi-servant.
I'm still waiting for my Kotomine Judas demi-servant as well

If there's going to be demi-servant Kirei it's more likely he'll be hosting Rasputin. It fits, since Anastasia's a new Servant in Cosmos Lostbelt and how Kirei came back to life. Irisviel also apparently has an unused My Room line mentioning Rasputin, who she has absolutely no reason to talk about otherwise, since Kiritsugu's already in the game as a Counter Guardian.

Character designs have only been going downhill since fate/stay night tbh

I don't know user, it could be the Diarmuid Saber version all over again.
never ever

What a fag

Support is really good about giving you your shit back. Just as long as you remember some basic shit about your account, you should be fine.

Good dog.

Wew, once I got the Lily CE limit broken and got my Star of Artoria, grinding Scathag became EZ PZ.

It's an easy grind. I'll make it.

here

They did it, Support got me my account back :3

Got a little slap on my fingers for using an emulator, but everything went really fast considering it's the weekend
And now I can continue to lose my soul

One thing I do like is they are surprisingly chill about Emulators for the most part; it's rooted devices they actively seem to hate, and with the fact there was a hacking issue with Saint Quartz I can't really blame that. But I do appreciate that when it comes to emulators they really don't give that much of a shit about it. Just don't hack the game and you're fine.

Unlike Nintendo where almost every update they try and ban emulators and get absolutely booty blasted if you're caught using them

So Aniplex is actually okay with emulators? Or at least won't mind too much? That's cool. DW actively hates emulators and would have refused to help.
A little late but for future reference for anyone that needs to contact support for account recovery, avoiding saying you were using an emulator or rooted device or that you own multiple accounts. Doing so gives them legal grounds to refuse to help you since it's in their terms of service.

Man JP people are so nice
I started playing like a day ago and already everyone I sent a friend request to accepted it!

I accept every friend request but only if they log in every day. I recently checked my friend list and there were people who didnt log in for months! 40 days + some of them even had 5 stars

I JUST WANTED AN AVENGER JANNU YOU FUCKS

this game is suffering ;_;

I kind of liked Fate/Extella but there's no way I'm going back to that burning fecal heap of the "Nasuverse" ever again. Ever.

The fact that they/he has the audacity to bring back one of my favorite Cakes as if that's supposed to entice me when I know full well we won't get to have a whole playthrough with her as our choice of servant just go screw.

Astolpho also proves the fagification of mainstream anime - that character is not a joke, it's fagpandering - and how Nasu has become such a dwarf of a writer whose got the taste of blood money he's now cobbling every and anything together to make money.

The gameplay for Fate/Extra was atrocious but you better believe that the story was the best. Even CCC had its moments, stupid as it was overall (Sakura's character and the virus is an example of good stuff). You got to choose your servant and had an entire playthrough coming to bond with them personally while challenging interesting opponents and their servants.

When you remove Masters from the formula all you have is gender-swapping shounen trash where everyone is a superpowered trope instead of being the compliment to another character. I might as well be playing Naruto.

Give me a holler once they return to that narrative formula again and give me Drake in that formula because I'd wring my wallet out for that

BECAUSE TO HELL WITH THEMING, DRAMATIC TENSION AND CONTINUITY

WHY WOULD WE EVER KEEP A CHARACTER DEAD? WE BROUGHT ISKANDER BACK JUST TO DIE FOR NO REASON IN EXTELLA SO WHY NOT ITS COOL

LET'S BRING BACK THE REFLECTION OF THE GHOST OF A YOUNG GIRL WHO DIED SICK IN PAIN AND ALONE IN A HOSPITAL BED - AND THUS COMPLETELY RUIN THAT ENTIRE ARC AND CHARACTER IN THE FIRST GAME

ROBIN HOOD? WHY NOT? LET'S BRING BACK ARCUID AND LANCELOT TOO BECAUSE NOTHING MATTERS

Waifus aren't worth it
When will we see Shirou drinking a sea cow's titty milk?

I guess you can get burned out even with 5☆s

Heh.
I remember how someone said to just read the VNs and get the fuck out.

Control your autism, m8.

He's not writing this one, Higashide is.

All your complaints come down to the person not being Nasu it seems
It happened in a different universe, next you're going to start complaining that Fate/Hollow Ataraxia undid the endings of Fate/Stay Night

Your only legitimate complaint is about how Nursery Rhyme works as a Servant, she isn't even confirmed yet calm your fucking tits before you start screeching about fake news you retard. If any of the other servants are back they can infinitum because they can be repeatedly copied from the data/original. Unless the original data is deleted in the spiritron computer a major plot point in Extra CCC nothing will stop the servant from being recreated in different wars and different contexts, with the computer's permission of course.

I'll never complain about FGO ruining Fate and stuff like that ever again, I'll keep an open mind from now on. Looking at this post made me realize how stupid "not muh Fate" complaining I ever did looks like. I'm sorry bros. How can I make up for it?

By checking those sickass dubs Hitler
seriously just the lesser of two evils with Nasu writing, imagining a world where Nasu completely does everything by the rules he wrote before seems like you'd get a rehash of Stay Night over and over again rather then this fresh autism.
Of course it's not like Nasu is a perfect you can complain plenty just don't be autistic about it. Point out what rule he broke try and find some interview to prove why it's okay and pretend like the Nasuverse doesn't have major structural problems at times.

F/GO breaks rules from time to time for the sake of fan-service (especially in My Room dialogue), but you can tell in the "Nasu wrote this" parts that it's "breaking the rules" in the same way as "Dave Arneson put a tank in his fantasy setting" is breaking the rules - he just does shit for the sake of he thinks its cool, he thinks its funny, or because it'll make Takeuchi happy.

The whole reason for Hisui and Kohaku, for instance, is because Nasu needed another heroine, and Takeuchi wanted twin red-headed maids. And then the entire plot of Babylonia, for instance, is literally just Nasu making a checklist of shit he either likes to do or has wanted to do:
>Rin two Rins!
And then making a plot around it. And that's wonderful.

I have to wonder how far Nasu would have gotten if Takeuchi didn't pester him with waifu autism on regular basis. If Nasu could have survived without that autistic drive behind him.

TM wouldn't be the same without the two of them together.
I think even KnK had at least some Takeuchi influence. And that was written before the company got more invested in trying to steal otakubux.

>The scenario is written by Kinoko Nasu and Hikaru Sakurai, character design is by Arco Wada, and development is by Marvelous. They decided to forgo a title like "EXTRA3" for the work.
So do you just love Nasu so much you want to avoid this or did you miss what the entire point of that post was about? It's not a matter of this particular game, LINK, being written by some other shmuck. Everything wrong with Extella and all of the retcons are directly the fault of Nasu himself.

What? No it didn't; it's the same universe as Fate/Extra which is directly referenced time and again in Extella and is also why Saber and Eliz know one another - or at least, that's what we supposed before we realized how thoroughly retconned everything was. The only character who seems to remember CCC is Gilgamesh but even then it's vague for some reason, likely because CCC was meant to be Nasu's other other magnum opus with a cracendo ending the entire Fate series…until he realized either how creatively bankrupt he is or, more likely, he realized how much money he could make by keeping it going. Marvelous came to him with a proposal and he was interested as both a creator and as a business man, hence why Extella came to be - but none of that explains why he retconned Extra so hard the game disc bleeds

Does Nasu have ultimate creative control over every project or not? I don't care if he's director and writer or not on every singular Fate project - does he or does he not have the final say on anything being added to or subtracted from the Fate franchise?
If "yes", then he shares in the blame of the faggotry and anything terrible Higashide shoves in.

Everything I complained about in the initial post is Nasu's fault. Everything else bad that happens is OK'd by Nasu since he has final say over his franchise - unless he doesn't, in which case whatever trash Higashide produces isn't his fault and I retract what I said.

However, every single thing wrong with Extella and the disgusting amount of retconning, as well as the change from a more personal servant-master story wherein you can choose your own servant (thus leading to multiple playthroughs to see things a bit differently by going through the story with different servants) while fighting other masters in a grander story with actual character development - that is ALL on Nasu.

tl;dr Nasu ruined up Extra with Extella. Stop sucking his dick. He's the king of retcon

You know full well I mean bringing back Nursery Rhyme to look like Alice when the only reason it looked like Alice was because Alice was the master, so it wouldn't make sense for it to have the same appearance without that master.
It's like how they brought back Lu Bu but kept him as a Berserker instead of giving him character - and don't even begin to say "well they gave him that side-story…"
Either they will forget this or will bring Alice back. I'm angry that this and Robin Hood are legit possibilities now because of how asinine Extella turned out.

You were bitching about Fate/Extella Link, you retard that is what these posts were about

So to reiterate because you are so brain damaged you don't even know what the rest of the thread is talking about.
Fate/Extella = Nasu
Fate/Extella Link =/= Nasu

I'm going to be spiting this post into multiple parts because maybe your small brain will be able to actual finish reading each one if it's split up.

Yes I fucking did you retard you are so inflamed and retarded you completely missed the parts of the psot that fucking agree with you, here, let me repost it.
You are exploding about a character being in a game where there is no confirmation, in any way, shape, or form, that she will be.

Type-Moon is a a corpation at this point, the last time I remember notes that Nasu directly supervised something that wasn't a special event in F/GO was Fate/Zero where he explicitly helps Uro write it. As far as I can tell, Apocrypha was not written with Nasu's direct supervision, and I am uncertain how much say Nasu gets in the Nasuverse now that Type-Moon is so large and the amount of works produced are so diverse and rapidly made. Just look at the direction Fate/Strange Fake is headed.

Fate/Extella is stated to be and is canonically a direct sequel to a parallel universe Fate/Extra, as opposed to Fate/Extra CCC which canonically happened on the backside of the moon right smack dab in the middle of Extra. Everyone involved, literally everyone, is a copy from people on the near side. That's why Fate/Extra CCC also ends with them getting sent to earth in some endings. Therefore, in very simple terms.
Near side Tamamo =/= Far side Tamamo
Near side Hakuno =/= Far Side Hakuno
Near side Nero =/= Far Side Nero
In addition, it's even directly stated that far side Hakuno will literally never know what happened to near side Hakuno, as he will only be given the memories of the far side. Maybe if you actually played the game you would know this you twat.

The only major retcon that occurred was the main servant/sub servant relationship between Saber and Caster. Which is why it's a parallel universe. There, a shocker, Nasu used the multiverse and timeline shit that the entire plot of Fate/Extella revolves around to justify why the entire plot of Fate/Extella is happening in the first place different from how Extra ended.

It's a fucking crutch he's used since the literally fucking original Fate/Stay Night. Yes it's weak, but it's been an established part of Fate since day 0.

Plot Reason: Rhyme herself said that she forced herself to look like Alice whenever she gets summoned from now on to honor Alice. At least this is how it is in FGO, where Chaldea's System allows for memories to remain.

Real Reason: Making a new character for every time Rhyme gets summoned would be a pain so it's better to keep it as it and make up a reason as to why.

TM wouldn't even exist today if not for Takeuchi.

Fate Prototype read like it was Twilight "I'm a totally average girl except I'm secretly a Magus but I'm terrible at it and I have a inferiority complex because my sister is a super duper mega hyper Magus except I'm super duper good at this branch of magic that everyone thinks is shit but it is secretly OP and also I wear glasses but when I take them off I'm so beautiful I manage to make King Arthur, Gilgamesh and Cu Chulainn fall in love with me at first glance!"

So thank god for Takeuchi being there to tell Nasu he was a faggot and his otomege idea was shit and he should start genderswapping people if he wanted to succeed at all.

While it's cool we're getting the prototype servants in FGO, we stilll need Alcides and Proto-Gil in the game too.

Can't speak for Extella Link since it isn't even out yet, but:

The reason Nursery Rhyme manifests depicting Alice in F/GO is explicitly described as being a result of the Throne of Heroes and Moon Cell essentially recording data from each other - or rather, the Moon Cell records data from the Throne, and the Throne records data based on Grail Wars within the Moon Cell. Since the Throne exists outside of space and time, it can pretty much manifest anything from any universe. Hell, it seems F/GO Part 2 is concerned principally with alternate versions of Servants that shouldn't have existed, so that's new.

In any case, the Nursery Rhyme in F/GO is essentially the record of the Nursery Rhyme from Moon Cell. She doesn't have the same memories, just the the "imprint" of Alice - and it's strong enough that she won't manifest in any other forms. It's an eternal memorial for a girl that history would have forgotten, even if even the memorial itself doesn't fully understand why. And that's kind of sweet - while also matching with

Extella as far as I recall isn't even technically a sequel of Extra - it's a sequel to an alternate version of Extra from the games, which I believe is going to be shown in Last Encore, and has been detailed previously in Nasu's blogs.

Which gives at least six known routes:
Fate/Extra (Saber Nero) [CCC Routes Nero]
Fate/Extra (Caster Tamamo) [CCC Routes Tamamo]
Fate/Extra (Archer Nameless) [CCC Routes Nameless]
Fate/Extra (Berserker ???) [CCC Routes Gilgamesh]
Fate/Extra (Saber Nero + Caster Tamamo) -> Fate/Extella Routes
Fate/Extra (Archer Nameless) -> Dead Fate/Extella World

And people in Extella know bits and pieces about all of the CCC stuff, but not the other Extra routes. And some of the Extella servants come from other worlds - like Nameless being from a Dead World, while Gil knows way more shit than anyone else does. Fucking dimension travel, it's worse than time travel in terms of keeping shit straight.

Not canon.

There's an answer that explains everything, you know: Nasu is actually a girl and fugs Takeuchi.

Fate/Prototype servants for Grand ORderare taken from Fate/Prototype Fragments of Silver and Blue. Gil doesn't exist in that story, nor does Alcides. and even in og Fate/Prototype Alcides was almost exactly the same as Heracles just the master was different.
We already have all 7 servants from Fragments of Silver and Blue
There won't be any more servants from Fate/Prototype, we used them all.

I said this but thank you for agreeing with me.
Boy.
Fate/Side Material Page 63-64
Why the fuck do you think Mordred calls her Father and how do you think Morgan Le Fay got the DNA to make a Homunculus?

That's not the non-canon part. The non-canon parts are:
Come on m8. Your autism rank is too low.

Proto Cu isn't from Fragments, he's from regular Prototype. Bryn is the Lancer in Fragments - though she's also in Prototype. Proto Gil has been hinted at in the links, and is still likely to get in at some point (the leak lists have been pretty accurate thus far), but none of the others have been.

those he does use some of those ideas for other things
this gets used with the red and blue hair sisters

this gets used with shirou

I didn't realize she was this forgettable. Even bomberman is easier to remember.

Both Rin and Sakura have god-tier potential. Sakura's has issues for a thousand other reasons, the least of them being "I'm a shit-tier Magus compared to Rin".

Except Shirou is still shit at magic. UBW is a whole different thing altogether, something unique to him in the first place.

Sakura and Rin are incredibly close as far as raw talent, it's the reason Tokiomi sold her off to Zouken in the first place, he didn't want to waste Sakura's talents by her not inheriting a crest.
Of course Matou magecraft "training" is intensely traumatic. And Sakura didn't take to it too well
In the end Sakura and Rin were almost toe to toe when they both had infinite mana with Rin having the edge probably because she's not a broken slut.
Yeah but he expands on the concept with Shirou being incredibly autistic about his training and the fact that Kiritsugu putting a sheath in him fucked up his basic being so much the universe couldn't think of him as anything but a sword.
It's also a skill that isn't particularly useful outside of fighting Gilgamesh compared to other servants.

It's fine, more waifu for me.

How can you possibly forget about such a cutie?

I see you, too, are a man of good taste.

She's cute I just forget she's in Fate at all and isn't just a cute design.

You were warned, user. You were told not to stare into the abyss. But I get you, so don't fret too hard. You're not alone. Just hold on to the memories of when Nasu actually wrote stories for story's sake, or to develop and create a path for a character instead of because waifus print money. Take careful note of how you're slapped with "autist" because you're not going with the flow of things. Being dead-honest, you've two choices:

- Understanding and accepting the majority of the people in this thread/fandom don't mind sucking dick for crack, which is exactly what mobashit and franchising is all about since hey fun things are fun they state with glassy eyes

- Back the fuck away, find something else to enjoy and try to hide the flinching from remembering when Nasu actually wrote cool, coherent shit With the occasional bout of coming to shittalk the children of the corn when you're feeling particularly bored.

#2's working well so far.

Also watch out for (36), he's a badass. :^)

MORDRED IS A FUCKING DUDE
FUUUUCKK YOUUUU

She became one of my favorites since day 1.

Well, if going only by Fragments, I won't deny she doesn't make much impact. It kinda annoys me her chance to be in a HGW was already wasted there.

See, there's no issue with criticizing current Type Moon. Current Type Moon is different, and has different priorities than Old Type Moon? No doubt about it. FGO is a shitty mobage gacha that would be 100 times better as a proper game? Or VN? Of course. Do you think I don't get sick of "Enemies are coming Senpai!" every time I I'm started to get engrossed in the story? I do, and so many others.

Notice how there's literally no one here defending Extella, in fact, they are agreeing with most of the critics. But if you are gonna shit on something, do it right, don't just spout buzzwords while REEEEE'ing like a 5 years old and most importantly, actually know your shit. Because if all your NOT MUH OLD TYPE MOON whining is only when you've experienced Fate Zero and Fate Apocrypha, and not even the novels, but the anime, then don't be surprised if everyone calls you a retarded secondary that should get the fuck out.

If you talk talk you should be able to take a hit and being able to throw a proper hit back too in response. Otherwise people will righteously call you on your bullshit.

Mordred's a woman and I want to conceive the next king of Britain with her.

But you won't cause she is dead and she is a man.

UHZ's stage is the best for farming the Arturium right? what's the best way to deal with her?

Mordred's a woman, now back to tumblr with you.

>>>/reddit/

So looking at this thread I think it's safe to say that the Tsukihime remake is dead?

I think you have autism mate.
Mordred's a woman. Provide evidence otherwise or fuck off.

I want to believe in my heart of hearts that when it says Mordred was a copy of King Arthur that it meant literally the copy of King Arthur at that moment, which had a dick, making her a futa. I would almost forgive the pronoun fuckery if Mordred had both sets and the massive wave of butthurt it would cause. But it's never been confirmed nor will it ever be.

Well, it's certainly one way to go about it.

Art stalls teams stacked with Casters are probably the best. So Wavers, Hans, the occasional Jeanne, even Mashu helps immensely. Preferable you'd also have Elizabeth Caster as she's pretty good at being a semi-survivable damaging Caster but she doesn't tend to last long.

Honestly it's more likely to be a Fate/Grand Order event just like Kara no Kyoukai was used, presumably bringing back Arcueid Brunestud Berserker form from Fate/Extra.

You are a few years late on that realization lad.

There's more chances of Tsuki stuff happening in FGO2. Pray for that.

Not Rin and Sakura you fucking casual. Aoko and Touko.

Your comparison it doesn't hold true even with the Aozaki sisters as the example.

I too would like like to believe. But she doesn't have any underwear, and in the animations for her 3rd ascension her loincloth moves enough for you to tell she doesn't.
Is there a faster way to do it? That would certainly work, but I'm not sure it could get me enough Arturium to reach 2 million. Also I don't have Waver or saint Jeanne, so I can only bring one for support.
Fine, I'll stop.

The 'real' Mordred might have not even existed. You do realize this is a Fate thread, and that in Fate Mordred is a woman, right?

Actually, now that I'm thinking about it, my friend told me he saw a documentary about some archaeologists that tracked down a location Arthur/Arturia supposedly buried some of his/her treasure. Problem is they needed permits from the British government to try and dig it up but were denied. I don't even think there were any gaslines or whatever in the area either. You'd think if there was a chance to prove part of one of the world's most famous legends was real they would have taken it.
Anyone know what I'm talking about?

MLB Purely Bloom, with 5 copies of Star of Artoria equipped to the rest of the party :^)
Seriously though in the long run you will get much more Altrium from the Challenge quests rather then UHZ and unless you're burning through apples like mad it's probably not worth it this early without a stable set up

I remember a story about some girl finding a sword in the lake King Arthur supposedly threw Excalibur back into but nothing about that.

This is true, unless you have enough master cost you're not gonna be able to equip all the stars of artoria enough to make it as smooth of a run as the Scathach mission. And the Scathach mission you can run at full point efficiency really smoothly.

tl;dr it's better to run Galaxy and get close to 10k artorium in 7 turns or less compared to 10+ turns and only getting maybe 3k more

If I get enough CE drops from Shishou when I farm the rest of the transistors I need that might actually work. I've already almost got enough for two MLB of each.
I think that sword thing was brought up in another thread a while back. Turned out the sword was not only a lost theater prop, but not even the right style of sword to begin with.

Shishou > Z for farming

Easier in literally all aspects. In terms of time, ease of the mind, ease of team composition and so on. I can do Scat mindlessly while with Z I have to be glued to the screen because one wrong turn and she goes and buttfucks me and everything is ruined.

Plus, you also get to buy something at the shop even if the shop is kinda lame this time.

Unless your AP guage is full I really don't understand the problem with this gameplay wise. You're going to run out of AP eventually whether it be 30 minutes or 10 for all your tries so I don't understand the rush other then for ease of mind. Honestly AP to Artorium ratio. seems more important then turn to Artorium.

I do turn ratio ontop of AP ratio, what I can have in my party because my phone's garbage and likes to crash every five minutes and granted as mch as Aniplex doesn't seem to care about emulators I'd rather not tempt it and lose my account if DW starts rolling out updates to ban emulators again

Am I better off farming MHX with 30% increased points or shishou with 120%? This is my setup for mhx.
It takes a long time. Am I better off burning apples on shishou? I have 50 I don't mind using.

Is there even one good vanilla Mordred doujin out there? I thought I found one once but turns out the author apparently draws piss so I dropped it faster than Mo-san was dropped by her parents.

becoming a wizzard soon

g/1142907/0a56208e56/

Would he be a saber or archer?

Happy birthday user!
Hope you have a good day! Go get yourself something nice to eat and drink and have fun!

Even a casual search on sadpanda finds like 3-4 of them.

Hard to place ww1-ww2 era warheroes as servants. As archers? Hard to say, but emiya alter happened so maybe. Only robert e Lee is a confirmed servant. Perhaps Patton as a rider, with a Patton tank as his noble phantasm. That Finnish sniper or whatever that had the highest kill count as an assassin.

Nobunaga has a gun as an Archer.
It would be better to focus less on weaponry and class them based on more on rank or how they contributed to warfare.
Patton would work as a Rider but possibly better as a Saber or Ruler due to his status. And I'd like Manfred von Richthofen as a Rider more tbh

What makes you think a sniper would qualify as Assassin? The White Death would be an Archer for sure.

Nobu is an exception as to how popular she is, as well as not being as modern. Also, her noble phantasm revolved around a battle formation, and her skills around her tactical genious. What I meant was more like individual soldiers as servants, who's main claim of power would be through their individual skill and renown.

Presence concealment mostly. Just sounds like it would fit assassin more, as he probably picked out targets (like assassins) rather than a firefight.

Some quick Googling tells me that he was also known to use machine guns extensively. I'd say that would solidify him as an Archer.
No idea what his NP would be aside from some meme shit like "Moist Nugget".

I'd think it would work similar to other servants. The myths surrounding them are used as a foundation and amplified.
Chesty Puller becomes a Berserker. Winston Churchill is a Caster, etc.

That's amazing. Everything you've said is absolutely wrong. You glazed over the spergout (which (36) felt justified a multipost spergfest of his own), otherwise you'd have noticed he put down actual complaints to the state of Extra's continuity, meaning behind Nursery Rhyme's character being exploited for cheap gain, Extella's lack of even a Musou's standard of depth, and the audacity of people to off-play Nasu's responsibility in the continuing milking of this cow regardless of whether his name is on it or not (at the end of the day, he signs the checks folks, so it's his direct approval). My reply was the only thing with any hints of generalizing, and that was to mainly sweep the cancerous state of TM fandom under one neat rug to burn. Be less righteous and more astute in reading, and you'll benefit.

Given the state of what passes as TM stories, not to mention the direction Melty Blood started going, this is a blessing in disguise.

I would agree normally, but the fact is not that many people even know names of war generals. Shakespeare is the most famous author in the planet, but he turned out to be a very weak caster. On the other hand, Churchill is much less known and while he may have a foundation going it's going to be a very weak result. Emiya who was extremely powerful in mage terms turned out to be shit in servant terms, after all.

I don't really think power level is solely based on renown.
Jack the Ripper was pretty decent even there wasn't a ton of actual knowledge about the person committing the murders and the myths surrounding an unknown figure were something powerful. That way there was more to work with as a servant.
So while somebody like Patton might be too well known and documented to really get a massive increase in power/translation to servant somebody like Chesty Puller would be a decent enough servant just because of the bullshit jokes and myths people create about him.

Is Tsukihime worth reading? I just finished Atoraxia.

its a rough read has showned its age but the charcters are really solid also the nentai scenes are cringe

what the hell is a hollow ataraxia anyway?

at¦ar|axy
[ˈatəraksi]
NOUN
ataraxia (noun)

a state of serene calmness.
synonyms: self-control · self-possession · self-command · calmness · equanimity · equilibrium · calm · coolness · collectedness · serenity · tranquillity · aplomb · poise · presence of mind

So something "false serenity" because the dreamworld is just a fake and even Angry Manjew who has been enjoying not being in a state of constant suffering, decides to break out of it.

It's pretty solid, definitely worth a read. I jumped into it after finishing HA as well and enjoyed it a lot. Keep in mind turkeyhandle is less about the fight scenes and more about the atmosphere and Shiki going insane and breaking chairs

Ciel did nothing wrong

Tsukihime is great. There's some areas it's weaker than F/SN in, but overall it's still a better story. Some parts you'll either love or hate - for instance, the Hisui route, which some people hate because it involves a lot of time with Shiki in bed going crazy, whereas others like it because they have first time experience dealing with people that have medical conditions like encephalopathy and can recognize it as being a surprisingly accurate depiction of what it's like lying in bed and going crazy. And also because Hisui is best girl.

fuck you

Everything the other guy (not (39)) sperged out about was completely irrelevant because he was sperging out about a game that isn't out yet, over details that aren't released or confirmed, and over continuity issues that don't hold weight because this fucker exists.

Why did they have to change the formula for this event? The way it worked for halloween or christmas was just fine.

lets stake this gacha trash

the Jeanne 40ap is better for transistors. I think the majority moved to Scath 40ap so Idk if you can see supports with trueshot CE.

also the new op with subs

Jeanne takes forever due to her class resistances though.

she actually doesnt. I use okita, nero and saber alter and their nps along with the buff they get for the event, on top of having an LB bloom and star of artoria they kill her easily. just bring a support okita if you dont have her and she will kill it fast

IMO this is the worst event so far, farming anything is a fucking pain.

really? I thought this was the best event. the 40 aps make it so you can farm for the items a lot faster then past events. sure the mission is harder but you get more drops right?

What do you think of this team for farming the captin nickola?

The most annoying thing about this event is that it forces you to use Sabers for the artorium gain. Want to use a berserker or a non-saber support? Fuck you, you get less points. Also, have fun spending a lot of apples to even have a shot to 2m points if you don't bring anything below 150% bonus points in the higher nodes, and even more if you don't farm the MHX node with a lot of bonuses. Even Guda Guda wasn't this fucking cancer in the points farm, and it allowed you to bring a good variety of servants that were actually useful in every node.

And this is balanced by the fact that saber servants get straight damage buffs just for existing, and the bonuses for CEs this event give 100% and 50% straight up damage boost. Since your team is less diverse class wise you overwhelm with pure attack power.
It was the exact same thing with Guda Guda requiring you to have all CEs and all servants be bonus servants, and even then if you didn't get the CEs drop from RNG or have servants like EMIYA or Okita you were guaranteed to use apples as well. What else are you going to be using apples for anyway if it isn't events?

Just farm Scathach until you have enough Purely Blooms to overwhelm him with Sabers, it's really satisfying trust me.

I think the people complaining are the type that also wish there was an "auto-attack" button for whatever reason. These fights are really fun team build wise.

I feel like shop currency is easier to get, but the tier list currency(altrium) is a pain which makes the event frustrating since the good stuff is further down the list

It's not any worse than Gudaguda were the team is relatively hodgepodge and some servants are borderline bad yet you have to bring them along (Benkei, Mephistopheles for example) on top of needing CEs that didn't even really do much of anything except get points (Let's be real here, crit damage and NP damage hardly mattered because with the team comp you were forced to have you rarely had enough NP or Crit stars to utilize it.)

You're still forgetting the first half of GUDAGUDA was worse because aside from unlockable nodes you were forced to farm the lower currencies because every two days you had to wait for the node that'd actually drop pots in good measure which wasn't til a good 4-5 days before the event ends to get the nodes that decently drop pots. This event is not that bad even if it requires double the points because the missions from the get go already gave you more than they did at GUDAGUDA. This event's really not that cancer.

God I fucking hope an autoattack option never gets added. It's actually the reason I like this mobage over all others; because all others end up just boring me to tears because there's an auto attack button

I don't want an auto-attack button. I'm saying this event is a pain to farm because 80% of the bonus servants are utter shit, including the welfare and the 5 star, not to mention the fact all of them except MHX are Sabers and all the nodes have about 5 different enemy classes.

And again lack of diversity in class is compensated by pure damage given from event bonus and event bonus CEs that are actually useful unlike the Guda Guda CEs.

It sucks because most of the sabers are so boring to use, you can't make any sort of interesting team when team comp for this event boils down to grab whatever sabers you have, slap purely bloom on the front line and star of autism on the back and brute force your way through. The sheer damage compensates for the most of the bonus servants sucking ass, but they still are not fun to use and drain resources to level. Which is why I am glad I have Okita so I can just have her carry me

Same for me but with OG Arturia. Hitting Shishou with a 222k crit Buster chain was pretty satisfying.

I kinda wish I could buy lower rarity event items with the higher rarity ones like in the Halloween one
Also I swear to god they gave a rate up on Shishou's death effect, she's pulled it off like 5 times this week alone

Because of course it does.

It's like my phone is telling me to go get bullied.

I wanted to test the video quality. God, it's awful.

If you listen carefully you can hear the priest laughing like a maniac.

Yorokobe, shoujo.

I'm now left with nothing again. Fuck this shit, that first roll of the year was my monthly luck window or something, I should have spent everything I had at that moment instead of keeping some for later use ;_;

For whatever reason, my Realta Nua exes try to force me to play the prologue and when I attempt to go to the main menu, the screen goes black and the and doing anything shows the game closing confirmation, pic related. Saves are okay and let me load them and play, but none of the 3 route exes show me the main menu anymore, has this shit happened to any of you before?

No, because I played the original mainly. Am I missing out in not playing realta nua?

Main difference is that Realta Nua is voiced, lets you choose the route from the beginning with 3 .exe, has no H scenes, and adds Another Ending from what I know. I think I'll go for the original later, but for now, I don't want to lose my Tiger Dojo stamps

What's the best source for all the different event materials? There are way too many places to keep track.

You don't even need Realta Nua to enjoy the new ending or voice acting or improved visuals in some areas. There's a patched version of the original that preserves H-scenes while adding all the new stuff. Only problem it causes is when the H-scene starts all voice acting stops so it's a bit jarring the first time but barely.

You're not wrong.

What a fag

playing this event got my level up from 40 to 80 already.
Beat every gathering quest and can reliably farm Scathach, but Tesla is still a 50/50 thing

Does the Star of Altria 50% damage buff apply to the party even when the equipped servant is not an active party member?

yes, it does
you only need to have it on a sub member, not on the first 3

Yes, and it lasts even after a member dies. So if you have a 5 stars of Artoria all servants get a 250% damage boost. Though

What do you expect, nigga?

You to be better at getting QP faggot. It's not that hard if you're not retarded.

New bread when?

New bread

Truly spoke like someone with no ssr.