Best friendly ai teamates

Which game has the best friendly non main charater ai Holla Forums?
give reasons why

I think its the halo 3 marines

They are fucking retarded and so are you.

10/10 response

They're fun characters with personalities that you can improve relationships with and get attached too, especially Bo and Frenchbot.

ass effect friendly ai teammates features girls with glorious asses. thus the name.

halo 3 AIs were a blast because you could trade weapons with them and they had infinite ammo no matter what you gave them. Give one of those boys a rocket launcher and let him ride around on the back of your ATV and it was a right laugh

I thought Republic Commanndo had it where they can revive you and was good as shit.

Man, he was an absolute bro.

Sev ;_;

disney is the stomach of satan, it is no coincidence they partnered with ea to torture us.

If Disney is the stomach what are the bowels?

Yeah delta squad are fantasic they are better as you form an attachment to them. rip sev

This get on mongoose with marine on the back with a rocket launcher on the mission the storm. Take out wraiths and ghosts and then a scarab.

Who are these low res faggots and why do they pretend to be imperial guard?

They're useless unless you give them a rocket launcher.

The soldiers in EDF are pretty great

fucking wing divers

Western media. After all, where does the beast's food go after it hits the stomach?

Strictly the first game

Best one

They can't drive worth shit and that's from someone who doesn't stand driving to begin with.

Good at getting kicked in the face by cloakers maybe

Dragon's dogma pawns are the best ally AI in any game ever.

I've given the passenger-seat guy a lazer, he absolutely demolished the bigger enemies in the game with it.

It's a shame one of the two grills was fucking goblin-tier ugly.

both were ugly as sin

He's right faggot.

You kind of mentioned it with your second point, but
This actually helps a little if you're underequipped.

Republic Commando

Deltas execute crying chain

On the other hand

One of them was Asian, soulless ant people aren't the same as goblins.

No

In terms of dialogue yeah much better, I always liked the interaction between characters in Payday 1 compared to Payday 2.
They probably weren't able to get the same effect for Payday 2 simply because there's so many fucking characters now.

They didn't have that excuse for the first few months of the game where all you did was rob shitty low tier banks, cook meth and throw bags of cocaine around like retards. The fifth character was what? John Wick and that was one year after release afaik?

Even for an RTS, the skirmish AI is surprisingly well fleshed out. AI commanders on the same team will scout, expand, turtle, and attack when ordered by a player. In the absence of orders, it will communicate where it intends to expand or attack and tries to synchronize it's attacks with the player.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

You're making me want to do free for alls on 2v2v2v2 with AI now.