Hmm let me see a movie today

i'm not a pollack i just wanted a movie without anything political and people who actually look like me in it what the fuck. what happened to normal movies like die hard and mad max?

does Holla Forums think that sometimes political sloganeering goes too far at completely inapproriate times?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Team_b
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

should have watched john wick 2. Fucking grand

#moviegate?

It hurts the communities these movies portray more than you: It's part of the liberal superstructure to justify the economical subjugation of mentioned groups by pandering to their IdPol. That's why you a movie about a gay intersexual black ballet dancer with Ebola because muh special snowflake and muh everything is possible.

Congrats. That's how black people would feel watching a movie that you wanted to see. Which is the majority of movies.

Wasn't there a Mad Max movie out staring a bunch of white guys not long ago?

The biggest problem is that the movie industry is capitalist. Don't blame creators for trying to break a message through it.

PC culture sells. I'm concerned that black people in movies triggers you so bad. Why do they need to look like you? Not like the white MCs look like a fat neckbeard either.

more power to them, this is rural australia i've seen 1 black guy in my entire life

why're they absolutely necessary to make a movie though? they seem to be mandatory lol

Are referring to only Australian movies? Most movies are American and America is just 60% white

Yes, but that one had women in it so it was made to pander to evil SJW feminists! !

I hope you know that rural Australia isn't where they actually make the movies. Usually they make them in California which is significantly black.

Except Mad Max I guess.

the point your head.jpg

What message? That everything matters except class? That every stupid identity has a right to have a safe space except when it's the economic reality? I've NEVER seen a mainstream movie that was actually class conscious since fucking They Live.

Unless you really believe that the Hollywood writers are all in a secret Marxist club which is a McCarthyian conspiracy. Have you seen "Hail Ceasar!"?

referring to the local cinema yes

I agree with everything else you've said, but McCarthy was actually right.

you're to blame you know, america's dick is so far up our ass culturally that you even managed to fit your guilt in there

Observational selection bias, bitch

Whoops, that was for

About the aspect of blacks being underrepresented in cinema: It really is just the materialist reality and the black culture that prevents black people from becoming screenwriters and directors.

As a white male I wouldn't want to make a movie about a black woman because I'd probably suck at it. The problem is that there are barely any black directors out there. Of course the liberal solution is to just put a fucking bandaid on it by having unwritten quotas about having a certain amount of brown people in a movie which fixes nothing of course and eventually makes things worse

wtf cultural marxism!!!

that was literally it

i wanted to see logan, we apparently don't have it or it's not released yet

So… because the movie doesn't have a generic cast it's "political sloganeering"? Fucking grow up.

this is a good movie, I recommend it

Show business/cinema is probably the least meritocratic industry out there

Watch an indie film. Sometimes they go further that direction and sometimes total opposite but it's less cliche than big studio stuff.

i submit to you, would the average movie goer really be at the edge of their seat to see a 3 stage movie about a black guy who's gay and that's it. that's the plot

But those movies have a generic cast. It's not actually portraying black people authentically, more like how liberal whites want to see black people

This is a point that a lot of people miss

No, substantially the movie is still totally white. It just awkwardly includes black people in it at the most superficial level.

California is actually only 6.5% black. Hollywood, CA (where they make the movie) is 5.2% black and Los Angeles (city Hollywood is a part of) is 9.6%. You have to go to specific sections of LA to find lots of black people (ie. Compton). Hell Compton isn't even all that black anymore (only 32.9%) like it was in the Niggaz With Attitude days. It's far more brown these days (65% latino). Oakland has lots of Negroes too. But the numbers are down. The latinos are taking over.

Why do you care so much what other people want to watch?

I specifically mentioned "cast" for a reason, I'm not talking about writing here.

i'm telling you, this is a remote town in the middle of nowhere and nobody here wants to see it

Exactly. A clever black director would for sure show the critical aspects of black culture as well.

In the end it limits creativity. I think there is nothing wrong with a movie with only white males. Liberal IdPolers force the directors of blackface their characters (because it really is just blackfacing) which pisses people off, righteously.

Looking at the demographic numbers it's not like Compton or Oakland grew much in population since the NWA/Tupac era. So there is definitely some black flight in those neighbourhoods. I'm guessing that blacks are being driven out of those areas due to gentrification by white hipsters. Where are all those black people going?

Just fucking torrent it and stop whining about movies not catering to you you fucking manchild

Okay, same argument though. The black actors you see in Hollywood are being either the typical cool black guy like Jamie Foxx or resemble white features.

One of the good exceptions is Forest Whittaker and I loved his performance in Last King of Scotland

dude if there's nothing good showing then just don't go. who cares.

most cinemas just put on what they're given. certainly for chains, but also for independent cinemas (since they're all really just doing the distributors bidding anyway).

You're bringing up characterization now but I'm talking about visible faces and nothing else.

Lots of black people are moving back to the south interestingly.

You'd be wrong. Latino immigration into low-income historically black neighbourhoods absolutely dwarves gentrification.

But when the upper class faggots who are were lucky enough to get into screenwriting and actual make something authentic it's just the one millionth romcom about a suburban couple because that's the extent of thier authentic experience

Most black actors resemble white beauty features, such has a slim noses and a brownish skin color, never fully African.

That's because it's inauthentic.

Good. Black people vote Democrat overwhelmingly. They are more needed in the South than in solid blue states like California.

Yet we still get fuckboys like OP complaining that black people are acting in movies and not white people like him! The horror!

Good prole.

But black American are on average like 18% euro/native

the real problem is culturally you're absolutely obsessed with them to the point where it's obnoxious to foreign people

Is that a pic of OP?

I agree with OP insofar that these IdPol movies are mostly trash from an artistic standpoint.

But to blame the liberal capitalist superstructure and the solution is for sure not in some sort of White IdPol to counteract this (which what he was implying in the end)

I'm not American so I might have a wrong image on how the average black American looks like, but in Europe the blacks we see in movies look entirely different from how the black community in Europe actually looks like

It's because for a lot of people here being a sheer contrarian to Holla Forums is more important than having an actual consistent ideology

We are in no position to be seizing the means of production anytime soon so elections are pretty important. Especially when a quality candidate like Bernie Sanders is running.

More like not giving a fuck about mainstream movies lol

well i mean i'd like an option where the focal point of the entire movie wasn't IDpol sure

none of the movies look like they're even about anything but it

there's this magical thing called internet where you can download plenty of movies you don't see in your local cinema, completely for free. it's amazing

Most movies that screen in Europe are made in America anyway

had me going for a time
b& 7/10

Minorities and women actually go to the cinema so the industry panders to them, while white males jerk to anime and never leave their basement.
That's basic economics, retard.

No he wasn't. This is a complete misinterpretation of the evidence. We have a lot of historical evidence of Soviet spies but they were all either gone by 1950 or were taking bribes rather than ideologically motivated.

The FBI was fully aware of this because the organization that is now the NSA decrypted Moscow's communications (these docs are how we know about the spies that did exist). The entire thing was a knowing attempt to spread disinfo and panic.

indeed, at some point the "soviet spies everywhere" stories were complete fabrications by the CIA.
they're all nazi liars or nazi schizophrenic paranoids.
adam curtis has some brilliant stories about some of their fuckups, i believe it's somewhere in The Power of Nightmares.
like en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Team_b (no idea if the wiki article is as funny as the documentary).

honestly most things already have mostly white males in them. it gets boring tbh, I like when there are a different variety of humans to look at and observe.

Who gives a shit. It changes nothing.

Op is a massive faggot

Kill urself

at least find a hot gay nterracial picture

Maybe you should realise the market for "normal" IE cookie cutter shootemups is not too large. Most people want something more substantial.

Also
Fucker NONE of the movies I watch speak my language, dress like me or are from my country. And you cry because retarded americans keep making movies about silly shit?

Why do you purposefully choose shit films? What about inside out? John Wick?

Do you seriously have this much of a fit just because we are in the movies downseason? All major studios aim for the holiday period, thats why there are no big budget movies atm.

What do any of those have to do with anything political tho.

everything is political, also movies contribute to capitalist disease do not watch them

Except actual politics, amirite fellow tumblirite?

Watch older movies then famalam

thinking that life can be separated from politics is symptom of petite bourgeois thinking, please report to gulag

Sure thing, buddy.

You know you don't look like Bruce Willis or Mel Gibson fuccboi.

Watch The Proposition (2005), OP. It's a class conscious movie about the settlement of Australia.

Won't happen. We already have the largest black population in the country, but gerrymandering makes it impossible for dems to win outside cities like Birmingham and Atlanta. Not that it would really matter. Dems are almost as bad as the republicans.

Europeans are a tiny minority on this planet, and are close to becoming minorities in the countries which they have founded. If you want an all-European popular culture, then you should consider joining a genocidal white-nationalist organization, as mass extermination is pretty much the only way to return to homogeneous European societies at this point.

There is nothing wrong with films centering minorities. There is everything wrong with the commodification of marginalized cultures and the corporate use of performative representation as a means to obscure the economic exploitation of black, brown, and indeed all workers.

Don't worry, sometime in your mid 20s you'll realize all movies are the same boring clichés and tropes and one liners repackaged over and over again and that Hollywood along with the indie circuit churn out maybe two movies a year worth watching.

oh shit he's got some jaypeg diarrhea. pack it up guise, we lost

IDGAF

races are not real, europe is not your safe space, boo hoo hoo.

That's wrong though, and yes Europe will be VERY unsafe for non white vermin in the coming years when the reconquista commences.

Lost what? Holla Forums is ok with Europeans removing non-white colonists from their countries.

Since when do leftist principles require that our nations be flooded with filthy subhumans?

I don't have a problem with the cast, but all the movies out right now seem like they're just trying to win academy awards. I just want something not so heavily steeped in reality : (

To stop immigration you must also be opposed to what causes it. All those refugees aren't some shiftless horde waiting to invade, they are a consequence of politics and economics

hmm….

Holy shit this place is becoming indistinguishable from Holla Forums.

As much as I despise Molymeme, I really like him nailing that IdPol liberal there

Despook yourself

The Academy is a porky institution anyway. The only way films actually win awards is by pouring millions into campaigning for the spot and sucking up to these bourgeoisie fucks.

Just watch whatever you want, OP. Say what you will about capeshit, but it's one of the few things that gives my life meaning and hope. Don't let others tell you what to watch. Your entertainment is what you make it to be!

OP IS A SELF-INSERTING FAGGOT