Sega Shorts

Hi, I'm from the year 2013. I built a time machine and traveled to the future to pick up all the great games you'll have by now. One thing I was looking forward to was the Sega Shorts advertised in vid related. However checking the channel it wasn't there. Cursory research told me that youtube's been having dmca problems so I was wondering if anyone had it (if it has been removed) or what happened to it if it hasn't been released yet.
Also what's the best game and system of the last 4 years so I can pick them up and head back?
Glad Resident Evil Code Pwanchi is continuing at least

>>>Holla Forums
Reported

mmmm I love chocolate milkshakes with the sprinkles
Oh god there's Tails, what the hell is he wearing now

faggot, sonic's been dead. Every autist's raging about scythers nowadays.
Oh, and communism was vidya's enemy, turns out all the (((christian moral guardians))) were actually marxists.

Holla Forums Holla Forums seems rather unusable as of late, plus I was sure I'd get a more video game related answer here

A watch apparently

After looking into it Sonic Mania looks really good, and their E3 presentation had some funny moments

I'll show it to you, but only if you go to the future, come back and tell us what's gonna happen first.

Deal, give me a few hours

This took me decades to piece together thanks to no internet, so you better not be shitting me user
Here we go
TL;DR: Get fit and get armed if you are in the west, invest in SEGA if you're not
>Year closes out with Trump assassinated at Montana rally is taken over by antifa and some (((supporters))), numbering around 10000, many rally attendees at the time are killed or severely wounded

>Internet access is cut to many areas as various bureaucrats flee to (((other countries)))

Maybe you should write science fiction books, instead of playing video games. I am serious. All this autism goes to waste.

Alright, I'll confess I believed you up until Sega offers asylum to console owners.
Lost my shit at Mr Clean and Ronald Mcdoanld being rememered as war heroes.
That other faggot was right, you should try to write something.

You know what's a phrase I haven't heard in a while?

Posting in an epic thread.

It feels appropriate to revive that bit of terminology for a moment.

Someone screencap this shit, I'd do it myself but I'm on mobile.

Life is strange is a great game imo, despite what some tryhard edgelords here say

1/10, made me briefly consider responding seriously. Try harder next time.

They did it to build a consistent market. In the safe areas you could only buy sega products which would pay off the small amount of food they'd give you

How many Valkyria Chronicles games are we going to get?
This is important.

You'll get one every 2-3 years starting just before the Andromeda announcement and continuing until the outbreak causes a 6 year hiatus

Fuck off

Fuck it, I'm not on mobile anymore, I did it myself.

You can think whatever you want. For the record though, I only made a Reddit account near the start of the Gamergate fiasco, hoping to redpill a few people. I was super-shadowbanned almost immediately.

Kill yourself.

Of course you just posted what’s statistically most likely, so I’ll only reply with what I think would be different.
That’s not how it works, but I see Republicans keeping control of Congress as long as they’re not as incompetent as they have been for the last 60 years. So…
What are Justice Democrats?
He’ll be assassinated if he does that.
Why would they?
They can’t refuse.
It’s too late. It has already happened. You don’t understand what that means.
lol nah
lol nah
And absolutely no one, anywhere, would believe that.
Oh, it’ll collapse without Russia’s help, and Eastern Europe won’t accept Russia’s help anyway.
That’s a funny way of saying The Second American Civil War.
Food, you mean. Lose food. As conservatives blockade all traffic and starve them out.
use DNA from various world wide blood tests to create artificial humans. Neuroscientists alter personality with subliminal messaging until it matches order specifications. Success rate for various body parts averages approximately 65% while personality edits average about 26%.
You don’t seem to get how genetics works.
That’ll be true after the pedo crackdowns only.
You’re an idiot. European police are the enforcement arm of the continental marxist parties.
Go back to the_donald. The rest devolves into insanity.

Wew