Psycho Games

What games have the best psycho themes and/or yandere characters?

Easy Mode: They don't have to have "romancable" waifus
Hard Mode: They have to gameplay as interesting as their story - and the story has to be good

Seinfeld 3: The Return of Costanza

so…. wth is this game Op?
is it illusion shit?

Yandere is a shit archetype, but Double Cast was fun.

I will never understand the obsession with this show.

What is that?

Hunni'Select-o

No but really, what other games (in English) have good psycho themes or characters? Mystery? Action? Seriously

I guess play Rule of Rose or Haunting Ground

trash

Dance-Gance Ronpalution was the only one I could think of

all the jappy archetypes are shit.

What manner of horseshit are you trying to peddle?

That's the game of "Don't Get Raped" right? You play as a girl who can either get raped, get raped by an old man, get raped mind-broken pregnant by the old man's clone, or get your womb ripped out by the maid.
Dog's cool, though

Is that any good? Isn't it just uppity little girls?

Same, that and FE:Fates. Hence why I asked. There's gotta be more.

Also there's like five different personality types to choose from and none of them really fit 2B

She's not a psycho

Sure is, but you might appreciate both the setting and the progression in the "game".
The "fighting" is super ass, though

Shes a complete psychopath and I love her for it.

Good shit.
Can't say I dig the MMO but I really like 14's music.

Now THIS is what I'm talking about!

WHAT

Obviously you gotta emulate it, I forgot to mention, sorry.
Game didn't really sell that many copies, you can probably guess why.
There was articles talking about how it endorses CP and some retarded shit.

I don't know why you said she's a psychopath when she has the smile of a cherub

Ah ah ah, you didn't say the magic word!
Ah ah ah!
Ah ah ah!

Jew say good show therefore good show.

(Checked)

2B is delicious Tsuntsun. A2 is the sociopath yandere.

Those final conversations with her surprisingly changed my mind about her. Spend 30 minutes alone with Monika and her insightful thoughts/advice + loving support for the player (her bf) can really win you over. I had some serious doubts at first (given all the horrifying events that transpired, who wouldn't be?), but Monika really is the best girl in that game.

meme game

go back to cuckchan you fucking fag

post the card if you have it

The meta isn't even that good.

I fucking hate posers like you. I bet you post ebin 2b butt everywhere, too.

The author clearly showed he had reddit tier taste and understanding of anime.

Besides Monika, my heart also goes out to Persona's Aegis and Fire Emblem's Tharja.

2b's tittys aint that big

But Illya is a fairy who fucks your shit up just because she can and because you were unfortunate enough to get in her sights.
Still best girl in that awful series.

WTF is this?

pcsx2 plays it fine, it got expensive since after it sold like shit people realized the game is actually kind of neat and that shot the price up.

2B doesn't have a personality. It has a mission.

If you say so…

I kinda wish I had a yandere girlfriend though. You will never get ntr'd by them because they're extremely faithful and completely devoted to the one they love. Willing to A N Y T H I N G for their beloved, if you get what I mean. I don't really mind it either when they're being clingy, weird, or lethal to other people. So long as she doesn't physically harm herself or me, or physically restrain me for that matter, I'm totally okay with yanderes.
They need some loving too!

JUST MONIKA

How many of the Drakengard games have you played? In any case, play the rest of them.

It's okay up to the second half of the game, it starts to unravel after the first suicide. Unfortunately, a lot of psycho stuff felt tacked on after the big reveal and completing the game.
Some things Monika did made no sense in context of what she was trying to achieve, it was clearly put there to force a twist and as a "omg le spooky game xD" streamer bait.
Also, I know it's free but it should be at least twice as long to make it more subtle.