So how fucked is it that this is the best version of Diablo 3?

So how fucked is it that this is the best version of Diablo 3?

Its still the weakest Diablo in the series but i tried this latetely after i got D3 on pc free for being a WoWfag during Blizzards desperate times and its like night and fucking day.

When is the last time a console version was objectively superior to the pc version?

What can one expect to experience without a gold membership to the Slavestation network or those of us with no steady internet service? What is the single player experience like? What do you mean by rubber banding?
I opted for Torchlight 2 over Diablo 3 and it's been pretty fun.

Kek
Are you a shitskin?
Also, probably some Koei Musoushit.

nier automata comes to mind, sonic mania too

Last time some shitty developer/publisher butchered a PC port.

I don't care enough about Diablo 3 to give a fuck, so not really fucked. I guess this game existing is fucked up.

D3 on pc is always online and connected to a server. You can play a single player game and experience lag and rubber banding where you cross a large room and find yourself back at the start because the server timed out and didnt recognise those inputs. In a game with a permadeath mode this is kind of the height of bullshit.

and i dont know about PS+ but another thing it has over pc is couch co-op. I didnt know how much i missed that.

What a shit taste faggot, kill yourself OP.

Denuvo is meaningless

Enjoy your lonely nights after weeb trash. While chad cucks you with your sister on the couch

faggot or underage i dont know which is worse.

Not since the last time I got dubs which was never

Path of exile is free and is better than NuDiablo /thread

Who cares?

Thats the thing, i borrowed it off a friend. Its not a purchase locked to an account. Like i said its literally worse in every way on battle net. No redeeming features at all.

POE is a meme game that got old after 6 months and is infested with socjus.

So go play Grim Dawn.

Before the exodus, some fag on /vr/ posted a really slick PS1->PSP conversion for Diablo 1 (with graphics on the menu and a description pulled from wikipedia and everything, it looked better than the legit roms), and playing that was what got me into the genre to begin with. I don't know how these games play with twinsticks, but with the D-Pad it was a pretty solid experience, with the only real niggle being that the PSP required using the thumbstick to access L2/R2. Knock it all you want, but I'd appreciate if more games on the PC at least gave you the option of using some kind of controller scheme for these sorts of games, since it clearly worked enough to do it twice in the Diablo series, and a bunch of times with all of those CRPG console spin-off things.

Hes probably a pc only gamer that never went to an arcade or played a twin stick shooter. Its probably actually the majority mindset and has been for a while. The days of Ikaruga and Radiant Silvergun were a long time ago and they were twitchier than any diablo game.

Meanwhile the mustard race has been waiting for a patch to automata's elementary bugs for almost a year.

fuck are you on about? All the newest cracks work fine straight out of the box

So you agree with him.

(heil'd)
anti-couch coop fags get out

I'd love to play Grim Dawn or any other ARPG with WASD controls. Are there any like that out there that aren't a bag of dicks?

Diablo 3 on the PS3 is a very good Gauntlet Clone.
I think they only called it Diablo for the name recognition and since Diablo 2 was and is a pile of shit, this new polished turd was a nice suprise.

No it isn't because it's missing the announcer.

Oh my god it is. Diablo 3 is modern Gauntlet.

His name is Kormac and he never shuts up. Its why Scoundrel is best bro.

Yeah, totally dissing couch coop you stupid retards.

Except they do you retarded faggot, do you have brain damage?
Blizzard is just a garbage developer
Absolute clunky garbage, next you'll tell me JP Warpath is a goof fightan.

And you're a consolenigger who has never played a C&C RA2 Lan with 3 other people.
I was playing Metal slug and KoF98 before your underage fucking ass was even tall enough to reach the controls of a cabinet.
I was playing SonSon and Sega Rally before you even owned your first console.

You've shilled this fucking garbage for console at least 7 times since 2016 you Sonygger retard, fuckoff with your garbage

I waited a month
You probably didn't even own the game by then.

>>>/cuckchan/

theres no need to throw insults user.

Go pay for PSN+ fakcot

Funny thing about that. The developers for Gauntlet 3, the only isometric and PC exclusive Gauntlet, were shut down the same year Ultima 8 came out, which was a direct inspiration for Diablo. It just so happens this was the same year a company called Silicone & Synapse changed their name to Blizzard. Weird shit, huh?

big if true

>>>/cuckchan/

This is normie tier shit. Seriously consider suicide.

too bad its still shittier and worse than diablo 2. none of these shitty clones that exist today can still come even close to be as good as diablo 2 was back in 2001 after 9/11, they're just watered down ripoffs with shit tacked on them.

Fuck off faggot.

Why does gamezard always post in the exact same way?

>Not since the last time I got dubs which was never
Never ever checked.

Yes it is. Not that it's a very good game, but it is a fairly good clone and the least rotten shit compared to the PC version.
And before some of you faggots REEE about
I did not spend a red cent on either version, though I did play them both to compare.

I was making a list of corrupted devs on another thread and I forgot about blizzard.
To answer your question, shadows of mordor on the ps3.

user, you might be retarded.

I'm a musoufag and I assure you there there were not a single musou game that had PC version technically inferior to console version.
The only arguable exception maybe DW8, since PS4 one uses higher definition assets, but it also runs worse, so I say that PC version is still better.

Have you played in the last 6 months?
PoE has had some huge updates, both in the story/leveling and recently an update to the endgame.
The game has significantly been improved and resembles little of what it use to be.

You just described all of the genres that came from games made in the 90s.

Arguably Sacred 2, but it's still worse than Sacred 1 that lacks WASD controls.