Only Germans and Poles like ELEX.

LOL

I'm russian

All eastern Europeans are the same tbh

This is true.
t. German

Well, it is on par with new vegas.

What's the difference?

This might be the first thread I see about that game. Are there any cute creatures in it?

ЗАДЕЙСТВАН

Im German too and I like it.
Us Germans am I right

No. Everyone's fucking ugly, all women have horsejaws and there are no kids in the game, being a german game and all.
Still, pretty decent. I'd put it between Gothic I and Risen on the "Is it as good as Gothic II" scale.

props for making that woman's facial structure unique but not totally hideous

i had loads of fun with it, rough for sure and worse than risen 1 and gothic1/2, but much better than the later pyranha stuff

overall it was dope

What do you mean? she looks like a tranny.

Props to the parents?
That's cosplay

>new pyranha bytes game without their former (((publisher)))

What is this some sort of Warhammer ripoff?

My PC recently exploded and I don't have the cash on me to build a new one, does this game run decently on a PS4? I loved the Gothic games as a kid and even Risen was fun, so I've been eyeing it for a while.

Maybe it was from the clerics commander dying in his stupid assault on the converter, but after doing most side quests in the first chapter, pretty much the only quests I get any more are the main story and the ones from the companions.
I'm a bit disappointed in the game, for the following reasons:
-enemies following you forever, but I guess it's for balancing out the overpowered jetpack
-the armor doesn't protect you for shit
-improving your weapon has too strong an effect, you can kill most of the tough monsters as soon as you get a weapon to rank 2 or 3
-the combat system is dumb, you just sidestep the enemy until you get an opening and then unload as long of a combo as possible into it, killing even cyclops and those other huge beasts in seconds
-the world feels empty, there may be a few ruins or houses, but in nearly every one there's a safe with some toilet paper or a few monsters at best
-the hero is an asshole, and not a funny one like in Gothic, but just unlikable. The voice doesn't help at all
-the story could have been interesting, but the way it's told is ridiculously bad. Constant flashbacks of two people talking with those annoying Michael bay horns in the background

I was a fool for expecting more after Risen 2 and 3, I guess I'll replay Gothic 2 for the hundredth time and have a lot more fun doing it.

FTFY

No

This game is fucking awful and feels like literally every single early access/abandoned RPG.

Game was ugly as fuck and clunky as shit.

Can confirm.
Greetings from Germany.

No. Stop pushing that shit meme.

It's not. You can "glitch" so both the cleric justicars or whatever they're called survive and all you'll get is one more map marker for the glory round in the last quest. Enemies don't follow you forever. Armor =/= resistance.

Global report.

Yes they don't follow forever, but quite far, and as soon as you come back in the area, you are in fight again.
No shit armor doesn't protect against radiation, fire and other stuff although good armor should have some resistances, but even in the best armor and with 3/3 armor talent you are still quite squishy for a high-level character. Not that it matters, since you can kill anything without a problem anyway.

Not much further than in any of their games. The ranged spit is new and annoying though. I'm also sure your HP pool was shit since I really never dropped under half health unless flamethrower or plasma bolt enemies.

Oh yes, fuck those guys.

I wouldn't even care about those points if the game was good otherwise, but I'm very disappointed in the shitty storytelling and how boring everything gets after a while.

well my mother is Polish and my father is German does that mean I am the prime audience for this game?
born and raised as a leaf though

This game was trash Holla Forums. Literally all the negatives of Gothic II and none of the positives. Setting makes no sense, story is bland and uninspired, the combat makes me wanna puke, buggy piece of crap in general. What positive can be found here, a positive that makes it worth its price.

It's fun.

But it's not. It feels like a chore.

It needs gondola

Nah NV and Elex are trash but this is the best RPG of current year + 2.

DOS2 is a damn good game. I'm surprised it runs on my toaster too.

Talk about trash

(trash)
(trash)
(trash)
Indeed, you should stop posting.

Challenge accepted.

d:0s is also a trash series btw

nice.

I'm half Ukrainian and my granddad was in the SS, will I like this game?

They're all trash, only my Japanese games are good.

Can I dick the uppity anarchist leader and take her down a peg?

Were they TRYING for a Wu-face there?

I didn't know it was already a meme.

It's not cute and the protagonist is your typical bro-tier shaved head action hero. Who talks to himself in that gruff action hero voice, my biggest problem is the atrocious AMD support and the terrible ripoff of Gothic 1's premise without any of the interesting bits to go with it.

When will a jap RPG come out that doesn't have terrible console port controls and/or godawful gameplay that hasn't evolved at all since first they ripped off Ultima/Wizardry?

They had those 15 years ago actually.
No longer though

Some of the Ys games might be up your alley.

is it anything like a job simulator?

vote NPD

Eastern Europeans have a huge boner for Gothic I+II type games, they even made their own MMO out of Gothic with the characters in it with all it's low poly glory. I don't know what it is but if you want to appeal to the Eastern European audience or Slavs STALKER and Gothic are the way to go.

Raus
>>>/KC/

bernd pls

It's good, but gets worse the farther into the story you progress.
I sometimes wonder if all the people who praise this game have made it off the first island.

youtube.com/watch?v=lD06adeasRs
best german simulator

>>>/cuckchan/

Its garbage.

I bet you think Final Fantasy 7 is RPG too.

its do
t.german

You faggots are to rpg what nintentoddlers are to consoles.

It's impossible to play a role if you can't get in character. Many people find many characters distasteful to them, so getting into character is difficult (if not out of the question). This is generally alleviated by character creation.
Reducing this to

For fucks sake get over yourself you pretentious vague ass cunt. Are you that new that you weren't around for Dragon's Dogma threads? Remember the pawns and PCs from that? For your convenience and reminder it was 80%+ lolis. Hell, even the other 20% was like half shota.

Set characters allow for focused story that surpasses any shitty headcannon or self inserts you or your many people are capable of pulling out their ass. But only, and this is important: if they actually bothered to make them any good.

You really should get some better tastes. NV was a 7/10 but let's not go saying it's an amazing game.

dropped. No wonder it only sold 150k.

dropped
no wonder you fugged only 0 times

Seriously?
Fuck.
I'm cancelling my download and refunding this shit.

I just started playing ELEX. What faction is most worth pursuing? I assume you can exploit multiple factions to get the perks you want.

I remember seeing this game demo'd ages ago at E3 or some shit, but my memory of it was vague. I was thinking "Is this that post-apocalypse game with the jetpacks that I saw ages ago where those dudes were scavenging and there were monsters and raptors or whatever?" So far it seems a bit unpolished and clunky. I can hit spacebar and grab onto ledges without being very close to them, same with items. But I've played unpolished games before and had a lot of fun with them regardless of those faults so we'll see how it goes. I tried being nice to the man in Skyrim armor so he'd take me to the town since I picked up so much junk I need to sell.

He didn't say NV was amazing, or even that this game was good. Just that it was the best RPG since NV. If NV was a 7/10 and everything since then was a 4/10, but this was a 5/10, it would still be the best RPG since NV.

I'm 99% sure I can find at least two games that let me play a role better than this game does.

Makes sense for those that use NV as the bar of excellence.

Update.

I'm not progressing very fast and it's getting boring. I wanted to abandon these filthy Berserker hippies in favor of a faction that uses tech, but it looks like I will have to stick around this area doing jobs until I'm a high enough level, with good enough equipment, to go anywhere else. I visited Ray (the guy who stole your armor) twice and the areas that took me too were clearly meant for higher levels.

60% lolis, 20% shota, 20% Jews and horrific abominations.

Literally just an even more mediocre and buggy Gothic game but with guns.

I thought I was the only one who thought jrpg weren't rpgs. I love ff7, but it ain't an rpg.

Update 2.

Why are there no reasonably-appealing factions? The Berserkers are a bunch of dirty hippies who "pretend" to abandon technology. The Clerics are a zealous cult that literally brainwashes people. The Outlaws are a bunch of degenerate addicts who backstab each other daily for chems and shards. While the Clerics and Berserkers both perform needed tasks to restore the world (Berserkers revive agriculture, Clerics revive technology) there's no blend of both and the two factions hate each other.

And nobody seems to want to provide combat training unless you join their unlikable faction.

Name a single Japanese Role-Playing Game. The genre "JRPG" aren't actually Role-Playing games.

They don't provide faction skill training until you join a faction. Duh. And you'll find factions cooperating the further you go from their respective cities. The zerkers in particular have some of the shittiest leadership I've seen in ages.

Go back >>>/cuckchan/

Games like these prove that there's still hope for the industry. You don't need a $€50+ million budget and 3-5 years to make a fun game.

Sure the normalfaggies will prefer the big budget titles filled with GaaS and "player retention" but there's still other stuff being made.

I voted AfD, naturally.

It's better than most other modern RPG's, but that's not saying much.

I'm still waiting you mongoloid cock gobbler.

How can you expect soulless antpeople to understand the concept of free will?

realistic.

The "all sides are dumb, everyone is dumb but me", equine footwear, fence-shitter worldview is not realistic, it's redditistic. Regardless, the factions all look pretty shit so far. If Clerics and Berserkers could tone down their worst elements and work together they'd be fine. The drug-abusing, degenerate, thieving Outlaws should just be fucking purged; their behavior is nigger-tier.