Share Thread: 1939 is the best year Edition

Previous thread >>13977532, archive.is/NdPSy
READ ME BEFORE ASKING FOR ANYTHING YOU FAGGOT FUCK

5000 char with single ln, ~4934 with current ver.
Check IGG-Games first before requesting and that the other links are still up before posting
For Wii ISO`s first check Consoles/CheckingBeforePosting
For GOG first check the May 16th GOG dump (PC) and the site(s) under CheckingBeforePosting

We prefer danknet magnets links,not that shitty clearnet shit like bittorents and IPFS.
Read a book or something if you want to catchup
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anonymous_p2p#List_of_anonymous_P2P_networks_and_clients
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Anonymising_yourself
privacytools.io
thatoneprivacysite.net
Save EVERYTHING >>>/eternalarchive/
pcgamingwiki.com

gitgud.io/Blank/ShareThreadPasta/raw/master/CheckingBeforePosting
volafile.org/r/f8vk0tec

gitgud.io/Blank/ShareThreadPasta/raw/master/PC (Includes Gnu/Linux & OS X)
gitgud.io/Blank/ShareThreadPasta/raw/master/Consoles
gitgud.io/Blank/ShareThreadPasta/raw/master/V-OST
gitgud.io/Blank/ShareThreadPasta/raw/master/LewedGames
gitgud.io/Blank/ShareThreadPasta/raw/master/NotGames
gitgud.io/Blank/ShareThreadPasta/raw/master/OP-CopyPasta

If a password is required check the archives, specifically the source thread (if listed).
gitgud.io/Blank/ShareThreadPasta/raw/master/Archives gitgud.io/Blank/ShareThreadPasta/raw/master/QuickSearchableArchives

MegaDownloader + github.com/dannyvoid/FNSRWR or mega-dl (megatools).%>!+rm-space, mega.co.nz/result

Guide to a happy Share Thread
Leechers
1. Before requesting,search online,even use distributed search engines e.g.InfraSearch,Opencola,YaCy,FAROO. See below for famous links.
2. Look first in the archives and in vola.
3. Be as specific as possible.If you have the cover art of the file you want,post it in both the share thread and in vola room.
4. Due to asshats in the thread,links to files will be purposely misleading (have spaces,lines,keys&passwords split in the post),including torrent hashes.
If you see something like: c12fe1c06bba254a9dc9f519b335aa7c1367a88a |or| c12-fe1c-06bba25-4a9dc9f519-b335aa7c1-367a88a,it's a magnet link. If your bittorrent is shit,prepend magnet:?xt=urn:btih:, to create magnet:?xt=urn:btih:c12fe1c06bba254a9dc9f519b335aa7c1367a88a&dn=youDIMWITTEDmother.fucker.tar
a. Find and Replace (sed/tr/awk) is your friend

Uploaders
1. When in doubt;upload,ask questions later.
2. Upload to many alternative sources (5+) and keep a local copy if space permits.
3. Use a URL shorterner (spaced or split) and/or paste relinks (e.g zerobin.net) on file links to confuse bots.
4. Encrypt your uploads now with a password,key, or generator.Rename the files something random, even their checksums.Maybe even pad files to the nearest GB or so,to confuse bots.
5. If your connection is stable,it is extremely advisable to self host. Using anonymity tools like Freenet,I2P,Gnunet,distributed NNTP or MixMinion/Mixmaster.

Vola
1. Before uploading a batch of miscellaneous files,like images and music,be sure they are unique enough to stand on their own, and that you ask for the majority's the consensus whether to upload the files individually.
2. Vola room owner edit- Upload 5 files and then zip the rest if the dump is larger then 6-7 files. Music Albums exceeding 5 files are to be zipped.When uploading .torrent, either add them to the a zip of the game or just don’t upload those misc files.Properly label files so that they can be identified without asking someone else.For lewd stuff with filenames like RJ74765 either add a .txt linking to the contents on a website or just add the title to the .txt e.g "BIG BOOTY WOMEN SIT ON SHOTA FACE (RJ34734)".
3. You can filter files by file type (.txt, .rar, etc) or search the file list with the bar hidden by the filter files button.
a. When in doubt,archive as a single [or split if too large],then upload.

Other urls found in this thread:

gitgud.io/Blank/ShareThreadPasta/raw/master/CheckingBeforePosting
danielamosboots.bandcamp.com/
dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ215762.html
dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ215568.html
dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ215338.html
dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ214632.html
dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ214268.html
dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ214003.html
dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ214182.html
dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ213601.html
dlsite.com/home/work/=/product_id/RJ213047.html
exhentai.org/g/1164458/59fc6339e9/
exhentai.org/g/1154261/dfe3c12f7b/)
exhentai.org/g/1154261/dfe3c12f7b/
gamemp3s.net/
gensokyovn.net/t4191-topic#46392
flathub.org/repo/flathub.flatpakrepo
volafile.org/get/vzsF7W7UEV21/Super Mario 64 DS.nds
volafile.org/get/v7LRJC8UQs9L/4998 - Pokemon - Platinum Version (v01) (U).zip
volafile.org/get/v7IdrxukHUAT/Pokemon Soul Silver.nds
volafile.org/get/v7NSQZNjaTAQ/Pokemon - Black Version.7z
volafile.org/get/v7PDPOvanyWy/Pokemon - Black Version 2.7z
volafile.org/get/v9hqxgPLWuiO/0340 - Super Princess Peach (U)(WRG).7z
volafile.org/get/v7RUBNFcBkQc/Kirby - Super Star Ultra.nds
volafile.org/get/v9j8irBpWmb9/0389 - Animal Crossing - Wild World (E)(Legacy).7z
marlowwhite.com/military-sword-information/m-faq-six-point-star.html
zooqle.com/kenshi-v0-97-6-wh46y.html
boards.4chan.org/h/thread/4842250
imdb.com/title/tt0084505
tlmc.eu/
touhouradio.com/
edenofthewest.com/
vip.aersia.net/
vip.aersia.net/vip-nostart.swf
vip.aersia.net/mu/
vip.aersia.net/vip-source.swf
vip.aersia.net/vip-exiled.swf
vip.aersia.net/mellow/
cpp.aersia.net/cpp.swf
wap.aersia.net/wap.swf
r-a-d.io/
tane.us/ac/
rainwave.cc/all/
theclassicalstation.org/internet.shtml#MP3
exhentai.org/g/1169018/482883c03d/
exhentai.org/g/1169120/201cd17b09/
mangaoh.co.jp/mook_top.php
mandarake.co.jp/index2.html
auctions.yahoo.co.jp/
play-asia.com/books/artbooks/14/7114l
proxyrabbitjapan.com/2016/11/bidding-service-auctionsyahoocojp.html
hooktube.com/watch?v=qQGUY72zwR8
animu-mango.wikia.com/wiki/Anime_Links
hakuneko.ovh/
buyfags.moe
sourceforge.net/projects/hakuneko/
don't
dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ213991
dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ211157.html
louisvillewebgroup.com/content/link-shorteners-good-bad-and-ugly
hentai-share.com/171217じゃばらいふ-和洋ロリババアに甘やか弄られさ/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

now to only wait for 3ds emulation to not be trash

Hooray thread is back.

nearly done uploading Doom stuff and Moonman albums.

I've been here long enough for people to forget who likes Moonman on this site.

are you simply pretending to be retarded?

Anyone have Boxboxboy and Bye bye boxboy in a form that can run on Citra?

You're almost as bad

Fuckoff, pretending to be retarded will only bring retards here.

Nothing in the 3DS section of OP?

If you say so

Post-election Holla Forums is shit, but there's no sense in blaming them for shit they didn't do. This is obviously some newfag trying to fit in.

Two posts in and thread already over

Nope

isozone.comportalroms.com, FREEROMS.COM, romhustler.net?
gitgud.io/Blank/ShareThreadPasta/raw/master/CheckingBeforePosting the console section?

It's only over because people like you insist on sperging out over obvious shitposts.

Just like the last 2 threads, I'm here to share some manga again. This time I'm bringing 10 recommendations since it's about to be Current Year +3.

1st image is of Historie. "Historie takes place in ancient Greece and follows the life of Eumenes and his childhood, who would later in his life grow up to be the secretary and general to Alexander the Great."

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:cdcceea14f74c8bd2bd1e6c6745762523637fb6d&dn=Historie

On the second image we have Samurai Executioner (Kubikiri Asa). "In a prison world, there are few good stories, and this is the world of Kubikiri Asa, the beheader and master samurai under the Shogun. It's a world full of vengeance, greed, and violence. A world of depravity and sin. One man can set things straight if he can keep his wits. This is a story of extreme proportions, of sword study thick in tradition and with grim purpose, of blood rivers, agonizing screams, bondage, torture, and the evil prevalent in human failure. Drafted by the confirmed masters of the international medium of manga, Samurai Executioner is a shocking combination of darkness and fire, fine lines, and a fine man in the face of human decline."

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:b9baab53f7f9d5b739e386bcb304f59e9bd4db8c&dn=Samurai%20Executioner%20v01-10%5bm-s%5d

3rd image is Yokohama Kaidashi Kikou. "This is the story of Alpha Hasseno, an Alpha 7 M2 series robot. Left by her owner, she appears and acts fully human while running a small coffee shop named Cafe Alpha. It is a light-hearted story about the people Alpha comes into contact with behind the backdrop of a futuristic country-side in Japan. As we meet Alpha, she makes a shopping trip to Yokohama." Beware, Alpha is grade A waifu material

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:bf05ab093df2306c23d64620d79a27144c716788&dn=Yokohama%20Kaidashi%20Kikou

4th image comes from Shingetsutan Tsukihime. "The story follows Tohno Shiki, a teenage boy who, after a near-fatal accident in his childhood, gained the mysterious power to perceive lines covering everything around him. When he cuts along these lines, whatever it was immediately falls apart with a clean cut; in other words, killing it. He would have quickly gone insane from living in a world that could fall apart so easily, had it not been for a wandering self-proclaimed magician who gave him a pair of glasses that blocked his unnatural perception when worn."

"Soon afterwards, he was disinherited from his family and sent to live with some relatives. For eight years he lived a normal life, hiding his special eyes, until one day he receives a letter inviting him to come back home. Shiki suddenly becomes caught up in strange and life-threatening series of events, ones that are somehow linked to his childhood accident and a forgotten past… " This is a manga version of the visual novel Tsukihime. Melty Blood is based off the visual novel. Melty Blood also got its own manga.

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:84d1a0f109cde647de1d7314599a88727245b538&dn=Shingetsutan%20Tsukihime

Last up is The Breaker. "The new English teacher, Chun-Woo, is not your ordinary teacher. Shioon, a victim of constant bullying, unexpectedly witnesses Chun-Woo's fighting prowess, and begs him to make him his disciple. Chun-Woo claims he can teach Shioon only if he is truly determined, and Shioon must put his life on the line to prove it. It turns out, however, that Chun-Woo and his powers are more than meets the eye. Shioon makes a grand entrance into the Murim (the hidden world of martial arts), and he is about to be taught by the best there is!"

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:de57a12197d64eb8e8935e506fb144f3056872f3&dn=The%20Breaker

First we have Made in Abyss.
"The enormous cave system, known as the Abyss, is the last unexplored place in the world. Nobody knows how deep down goes this titanic pit, inhabited by strange and wondrous creatures and full of mysterious ancient relics which purpose in unknown to modern man. Generations of bold adventurers have been drawn by the cryptic depths of the Abyss. In course of time those brave enough to explore the dangerous pit came to be known as "Cave Raiders."

"In Oosu, the town at the edge of the Abyss, there lives a little orphan named Rico, who dreams of becoming as great a cave raider as her mother was and solving the great mystery of the pit. One day exploring the murky depths she stumbles upon a little boy, who turns out to be a robot…"

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:0413ef4c43c95968d026b79232cc42352a115622&dn=Made%20in%20Abyss

Next we have Gunslinger Girl. "Henrietta barely survived a brutal attack that killed her family. 'Rescued' by the Social Welfare Agency, her injuries were repaired with robotic components and she was brainwashed. Lost with the memory of her family's deaths was almost every trace of her own humanity. Now, she is an extraordinarily lethal cyborg assassin, obediently working with her handler Giuseppe to carry out her deadly tasks. Despite her conditioning and programming, Henrietta still has the heart of a young girl. She has not completely forgotten how to love, yet the very emotion is contrary to her training and programming. Can the Gunslinger Girl survive? Can she find peace in a struggle against her very nature?"

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:4184c62e6788ade6a4b953066ef2cef07bfaafcb&dn=Gunslinger%20Girl

3rd we got Strawberry Marshmellow. "Everyday things make up the fabric of life—whether it's making friends, going to school, trying to make money, or celebrating a holiday. Ichigo Mashimaro is a heartwarming series that follows the daily lives of Itou Chika, her sister Nobue, and her friends Miu, Matsuri, and Ana." Literally cute girls doing cute things. Not sure if this coined the term but it's in the anime's description.

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:b742ce54188b92ee6ca8126d2686313460e2dea2&dn=Strawberry%20Marshmallow

4th image is from Until Death Due Us Part.
"Haruka Tooyama is a twelve-year-old girl with incredible precognitive abilities. But her accuracy in predicting the future has made her a target for any number of greedy corporations that would use her power for their own profit. When she is kidnapped, Haruka uses her gift to seek out someone who can help her escape and fixes upon a blind man making his way through the busy streets of Tokyo. Though it may seem an odd choice, Haruka's powers have not led her wrong. Despite his inability to see, her chosen protector’s fighting skills become apparent when he draws a sword from his walking stick and deftly takes out her captors. Knowing she will always be pursued for her gift, Haruka begs the mystery swordsman to keep her safe… "Until Death Do Us Part"."

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:3a666fbfa191bc0dc1025e86542f8d0c6b6661ca&dn=Until%20Death%20Do%20Us%20Part

Last is Yami no Aegis.
"Karito Tate is a bodyguard who takes on various jobs to protect VIPs using martial arts, various firearms, or high-tech gadgets. He is not allowed to kill but only to protect with his right arm."

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:9dcbf87b9c3d78249063a47bf50664f992612272&dn=Yami%20No%20Aegis

Gunslinger Girl is the shit.

requesting splinter cell pandora tomorrow

I should start reading Until Death Do Us Part again. That description doesn't do it justice; the blind samurai who protects her is a complete badass.
I think it actually has a crossover with Yami no Aegis and another similar manga, if memory serves.

Cool. I'll come back in a couple days when I have access to my desktop using a shitty laptop for borderline blogpost reasons and share links to a couple of cracked RPGMaker games.

I already said theres nothing there.

The PC section has two torrents in it I'm not sure they're up did you try IGG or similar sites? We have a bunch of gitgud.io links in the OP you know.

tried

Okay you piece of shit here you go straight from IGG you fucking lazy faggot.
drive.google.com/uc?id=0B3NKUa7so1-XVWlDVEh1cjZBaU0

And you I know you didn't even bother with using a simple search function, nicoblog.org is back up even though you need script blockers now it's on there if you want to take the risk.

dont spoonfeed you nigger.

mustve just been uploaded

Someone who hangs out at the IGG chat must lurk here and reports it immediately.

If you can't read what I was asking for don't bother replying, especially if you don't know jack shit about 3ds emulation.
Theres a reason I specified Citra and not just any CIA backup.

Go to the emulation and 3DS threads and decrypt the roms yourself.

Anyone got a ROM for Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Red, I don't trust any of the sites I went to.

DOES ANYONE HAVE A PKG OR WORKING ISO OF POCKET FIGHTERS?! FUCK!

You mean super gem fighters mini mix?

Is that the name? I always thought it was called Pocket Fighter, the street fighter fighting game with chibi characters. I was looking for Pocket fighter but the only version I can find is the ps1 version that are broken up into multiple bins with a cue file. I know it came out on the ps3 so I was hoping there was an idiot proof pkg file. I gave up trying to find the pkg and currently working to convert the bin/cue files into an iso but the multiman error outs every time I try to mount my made isos.

It didn't.
Why
Just load the cue sheet into an emulator

I would if I was using an emulator. I'm trying to get it to run via multiman on my pisspoor3.
???

That isn't a native port, its running on Sony's shitty emulator
If you still want it I just uploaded the pkg to vola. It boots in RPCS3 so it might work on your PS3.

Thanks m80! I assumed it ran on their shit emulators but so are a lot of other ps1 games I have on it. The only difference is that they were already wrapped in an iso so all you had to do was drop it into the psx folder on your ps3 and mount that shit while in multiman. Again, thanks for the help!

Also, paying it forward by uploading some pisspoor 3 games in idiot proof pkg form.

Anyone got a copy of Bright?

You mean the newgrounds game "the bright"?

If anybody's playing the "Path of Diablo" mod for Diablo 2, I ask if you can share your installation folder here. It's been a bitch to run it under Loonix

That was released on two systems. The .gba file is in the Vola, don't have the other.

On my Holla Forums? It's more likely than you think.

fuck guys I unironically want to watch the german dub of yu-gi-oh duel monsters, but I'm not sure it's even possible to get(pirate) this in not-ass-quality, in bulk download, and without registering at some shit forum. I only browse english sites nowadays so I wouldn't know where to get this. any german bro here who can help me out? Do any people even do this, go through the effort of making not only dual audio, but multiple audio releases of anime (that are either not popular or are popular but consist of ridiculous amounts of episodes)?
I always watch anime with subs, it's just for select few anime from my teenage years that I want to re-watch as dubs out of pure nostalgia. All dubs are cringeworthy

Thanks.

Can anyone get me the discography of Terry S. Taylor? I'd feel rather bad about pirating his stuff, with the cancer he's dealing with but knowing someone were to pay for the .flac collection I can't afford would let me sleep at night

danielamosboots.bandcamp.com/

Did Newgrounds make getting swf files off their site harder or something?

no chaika, no share!

reported

No. It's pretty easy. Just check the source and ctrl+f for .swf.

anyone got the kemono friends fighting game?

Voice-user here welcoming you to Current Year +3, Year of the Inu. Webm related. Today I'm coming with a few ASMR/ero-audio works. Vanilla, "reverse rape", comfy non-lewd stuff, and some harmless incest.

You'll find everything here. But I'll give descriptions on what they are.
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:12328b5e23f1161af55dc9b51f0885ddb94f0310&dn=Tools%20On%20Couping%20With%20Current%20Year%20%2b3

dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ215762.html

dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ215568.html

dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ215338.html

dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ214632.html

dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ214268.html

dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ214003.html
>This contains a bunch of scenarios of you and your lover having sex secretly in public places where you can easily be caught, but that just makes it more exciting for her. This one is around an hour and thirty seven minutes and ends with pregnancy.

dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ214182.html

dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ213601.html

dlsite.com/home/work/=/product_id/RJ213047.html

Happy New Year Voice-user.

The Netflix film with Will Smith. Would definitely make good source material for a game.

How trust worthy is IGG-Games? Some games I'd like to try but how do I know they don't contain bitcoin miners?

Not trust worthy. Not only have people found bitcoin miners but they've also seen them tamper with files. In the visual novel thread, people were finding "X came from IGG" on the start up of their VNs. That's a big sign to not trust them. Who knows what else they could add to games.

Did Recettear have some kind of physical disc release or something? Why do all of the download sites have .iso or .bin files for it?

If that's the case then why the fuck does it keep getting put in the OP of these threads?

because BO is a faggot

It's neither better nor worse then half the shit you could go to, Nicoblog has that malware infested redirect adware bullshit and the more reliable ones tend to only stick to the most "big name" games thew less reliable ones have the malware and adware and on top of that shady shit in their downloads. And for some reason unknown to me it has the most up to date GOG installers then most of the other sites you could check out even the GOG specific sites. IGG can basically be considered the "risk vs convenience" route of pirating.

Except steam games.

(checked)
This time it isn't anything to do with Mark but me (git user) leaving it in there primarily due to their selection and secondly link life time (almost always google.drive ones are still up) mainly. However there doesn't seem to be any other site of comparable selection or relative ease of use that also have similar levels of exposure.
(also checked)
Probably.
Because those are common formats that allow for 1:1 or so (depending on the disk type) copies for physical disks in a digital format.

I'd rather take an onslaught of malware behind 7 url-shorteners than having the actual file at the end be filled with malware. I'm here to download Recettear, not Recettar: Botnet Edition.

I would use IGG as a last resort but the malware sites you have to go through on Nicoblog shouldn't be a problem if you have your anti-virus up or Noscript to block up whatever those sites may provide. I have gone through plenty of downloads and not gotten a single virus.

Then you can check off every site in CheckBeforePosting list even Isozone has this one guy who has a shoddy reputation with his uploads having viruses but he uploads the most stuff so you'll come across his name often. You can't even trust the random stash of old ass Mega accounts in the PC section.

I play it cautious and I haven't gotten any botnets from IGG but I only use it if I can't find it anywhere else. Except the steam stuff since goons used to upload steam rips from a certain forum and inject it with malware pretty much anything that's 3 years old should be considered untrsutworthy at IGG of course not including one troll download which is deliberately kept up.

I didn't think I would like Made in Abyss, but it turned out to be pretty damn good. The story keeps moving forward pretty quickly and its super colorful.

do linux users have the same things to watch out for or is it different? what would happen if you ran some malware in wine?

Nothing unless you run wine with sudo like a dumbass. And considering wine emulates a virtual windows environment, viruses shut down as soon as you kill wine or delete .wine

Fuck, can I just check for malware with Avast and MalwareBytes or is it some form of advanced malware?

If it was updated and reuploaded the upload would say it was updated recently so the actual payload isn't up-to-date but it might update itself afterwards, if you're worried just use a sandbox and run it and see if an infection occurs in the sandbox then you'll know or alternatively check the file and compare it with a legit copy with a hex editor. Even those old mega archive miners (there is like 3 but I forgot which games they were) are so out of date Malwarebytes finds them immediately.
If you want to know more Holla Forums is a good place to start but don't expect an answer in about 2-3 weeks. So long as you don't do something stupid like online banking or writing any of that shit down and store it on your PC then bitcoin miners generally take up PC usage.

What games did you snag off IGG by the way? The VN threads generally keep tabs on the VN shit.

I've been downloading from IGG pretty much exclusively ever since KAT died and I've never run into any issues. I check literally everything I download and I've probably grabbed hundreds of games from there but none of them have ever contained any malware. That said, I suppose it's entirely possible that any malware simply flew under my radar and they absolutely have at some point started modifying game assets to advertise their site, which is pretty fucking obnoxious. Pic related.

Has anyone here actually received malware from IGG? If so, can you point to a specific upload?

Forgot the picture.

From going over the VN threads it sounds like the porn games and VNs are getting shafted with this obnoxious "download more games off IGG" shit when before it's just a simple text file packaged into the same archive and whoever is giving the guys who run IGG those games is putting in bitcoin miners. Some none VNs also have this cropping up but from what I've seen they were all old. It's not OceanofGames-tier kikery yet but I'd keep an eye out for whoever is doing those uploads if possible because they won't exclusively keep those uploads to IGG and could be distributing it to other sites as well. Remember when GTAV torrents were up to the gills with bitcoin miners?

I'd generally withhold recommending their torrent sister site entirely since I've noticed when that started being a thing this is when the malware problems started to crop up much more.

hey fags what's a good adblocker for windows? I'm trying to bulk-watch some series on a streaming website but it circumvents my firefox adblock addon(tested 2 so far), whereas when I watch on phone/android and use DNS66 it successfully blocks the ads

torrent that shit fucker
or try umatrix or noscript

If he's updated his firefox to quantum umatrix doesn't work anymore

Another supporting option could a user's 13,000 line hosts file >>>/hgg/154152.

Ublock with greasemonkey, and noscript.

umatrix worked perfectly, thanks

nice

some user uploaded some of the Pixel Philia stuff last time, anyone has a link?

As with anything piracy related. Always make sure you're checking your files periodically. I'm glad some people have been on top of it here and there.

Glad you're enjoying it. I have yet to read it myself as I'm still busy reading a while bunch of stuff.

Moralfags will ruin everything just for their foolish ideals.

Sorry I've been pretty lazy recently and haven't bothered removing the noise on the images. I'll get on it tomorrow. If you want the uncleaned images now, then I'll make a torrent for it.

most people here probably don't even remember where moonman came from

The Donkey Kong Country Returns link in the wii pastebin is dead, is there a replacement link?

How do the bitminers work. Is it obvious you have one running on your system, or is it sneaky? How would you even know?

youll notice by the sudden surge in resource usage in your computer, usually noise alone will set it off as your CPU and GPU will go 100% while it mines.

Here's a video on rollback for steam.

Anyone have DBZ Budokai 3?
I got into the series with Budokai Tenkaichi 3 but I hear Budokai 3 is better, so I want to try it out. Unfortunately I looked on many of the rom websites and they don't have Budokai 3, or the download speeds are fuckall.
Mega preferred.

What console is it on? Check gitgud.io.

Nicoblog? Need a script blocker and request policy for it's adware bit that place is always on top for roms.

You know this may be the first time in history that having an actively running anti-virus monitor actually makes sense. Shit could watch your system usage and alert you if something is using up all your CPU cycles in between mouse movements.

ps2. Checked it and it only has Tenkaichi 3

It has it. Thanks.

Can anyone direct me to a direct download of the GOG version of Tropico 4 + Complete DLC Pack ?

You're great user. I've been thinking about getting a bigger e-reader just to read some manga (and pdfs obviously)

Anybody know if swat 4 is still active on game ranger or whatever,and if so got a decent share of it?

Yeah, I've been scurving for years, including lots of stuff from IGG, but I've never had anything like that happen.

das a good looking loli

you should always have a firewall and AV going no matter what you do, the people that push the reddit meme "Common Sence 2018" are the ones creating malware.

you dont know whats being installed in the background if you browse the web without rubbers on.

Requesting the original nonremastered Starcraft + Broodwar the mega link is down.

Dammit, Romhustler somehow got cucked by (((ESA))) so no SM64 DS, PKMN Platinum/HeartGold/SoulSilver/Black/Black2, SPP, Kirby Super Star Ultra, Animal Crossing Wild World, and the like to emulate on Drastic.

here
At least I got DQ Monsters Joker 1 and 2 to emulate on Drastic.

Such is the fate of ROM sites that are spread around.

What game is this?

SPP = Super Princess Peach.
It's a suprisingly good platformer.

The Pixel Philia artbook needs to be rescanned because I screwed up the de-noise on some images and they look sloppy having some sections with screening. So instead I scanned this artbook. A SFW artbook with big breasted girls. The torrent I provided is the PNG version of the artbook while the one on the panda is simply JPG.
exhentai.org/g/1164458/59fc6339e9/

I'm glad people enjoy and appreciate what I share. On PC I just use honeyview to read manga. On a phone, Perfect Viewer is probably the best thing out there. I will never update it in fear that it will add ads someday like PDF viewer.

Cura draws some nice lolis. But their girls in general look great.

Someone already scanned the Dungeon Travelers 2 & 2-2 artbook (exhentai.org/g/1154261/dfe3c12f7b/) so I just decided on scanning and cropping a few CGs and posters I liked. They're high resolution so they can make good wallpapers, posters, or wallscrolls.

check the vola

okay fuckass, which one of these shitty videos would relate to the guy's post?

refresh the page retard

you want to stop lying and give a real answer?

all the roms fell off the vola a few days ago.

Shitpost elsewhere goon

Vola has a shorter expiration time, I noticed after I failed to grab all of what I missed from

You have fantastic taste my nigger.

Rubbers are adblock and script block. AV is the after sex penicillin shot.

Requesting the Far Edge of Fate FFXIV OST

Some of these CGs make me wish this game was an eroge. Too bad Fiora barely has any CGs in her nun outfit. There are some in her new brown semen demon form but her being a motherly nun with child bearing hips is what I like about her.

Still need to decide on what artbook to scan next. My C93 doujins won't be coming in for a while. If there are any CGs you want scanned in a high resolution from the artbook, then just ask. exhentai.org/g/1154261/dfe3c12f7b/

gamemp3s.net/

Speaking of music. People are posting Touhou fan music from comiket. A few from C93 are already being uploaded.
gensokyovn.net/t4191-topic#46392

Anyone got a good link for some 3DS Virtual Console injects? Checked 3DSISO and a lot of their links are broken.

Thank you user.

This is probably an undesirable suggestion but wasn't the original+expansion officially free on Blizzard's website? I tried it and it was slightly patched and had the much needed option to turn off filtering, which makes the graphics crisp.
If you want the old one, it's surely very easily to find a torrent.

Thanks mate, adding some more doom stuff back to vola, dunno what else to upload as i dont have much.

Hey does any of you have any compilations of older shareware and freeware titles? I would be really happy to just play through some of the older games looking for something interesting.

Can anyone on GNU+Linux, using Flatpak, test this .flatpak I put together for Risk of Rain?

Since it's a Flatpak it's supposed to just work™ on any machine, but I'd like to make sure I didn't overlook anything.

Download:
#%5yAXmCzI
%itbPxJ6EpSSZDpSuyzMzrnvNxRzV9YWb56Fr0Ut9km8

And the command to install would be:
flatpak --user install riskofrain.flatpak

To run:
flatpak run com.gog.RiskOfRain
or by clicking on the entry created in your applications menu

flatpak --user install riskofrain.flatpakRequired runtime for com.gog.RiskOfRain/i386/master (org.gnome.Platform/i386/3.24) is not installed, searching...The required runtime org.gnome.Platform/i386/3.24 was not found in a configured remote.error: The Application com.gog.RiskOfRain/i386/master requires the runtime org.gnome.Platform/i386/3.24 which is not installed . Thanks for already converting it. DE != Gnome and x64.

Try this adding this remote, it should then install the runtime for you when you try to install the flatpak.

flatpak --user remote-add --if-not-exists flathub flathub.org/repo/flathub.flatpakrepo

What is this in the vola?

volafile.org/get/vzsF7W7UEV21/Super Mario 64 DS.nds
volafile.org/get/v7LRJC8UQs9L/4998 - Pokemon - Platinum Version (v01) (U).zip
volafile.org/get/v7IdrxukHUAT/Pokemon Soul Silver.nds
volafile.org/get/v7NSQZNjaTAQ/Pokemon - Black Version.7z
volafile.org/get/v7PDPOvanyWy/Pokemon - Black Version 2.7z
volafile.org/get/v9hqxgPLWuiO/0340 - Super Princess Peach (U)(WRG).7z
volafile.org/get/v7RUBNFcBkQc/Kirby - Super Star Ultra.nds
volafile.org/get/v9j8irBpWmb9/0389 - Animal Crossing - Wild World (E)(Legacy).7z

I'd like Holla Forums's nintendo ds recommendation romset, the link in the pasta is dead though
:_____(

According to IGG and Steam, Worms Armageddon needs 2GB of RAM.
Is this correct? Isn't the game from 1999?
Or the is the Steam release different than the original PC release?

A guy is uploading various roms into the Vola try looking there before it expires, although some of those are small enough bundling them up seems more practical so I think it's kinda weird he's not doing that.

It's copied from Worms Revolution to put it in to perspective how big a cock up that is Crysis needed 1.5 GB of RAM minimum for it's lowest specs possible and the recommended amount is 2GB RAM.

ARMA: Cold War Assault please, the mega is dead

Looking for a safe copy of Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow. It remains the only SC game I haven't completed and I am doing a full anthology playthrough.

Anything from this series please? preferrably more recent,saw some guys complementing it in another thread and couldn't find it on gog

my fucking image got eaten

I've done some preliminary research but it has come up inconclusive. Can I steal battlefield 4 dlc to play on my legit copy of battlefield 4?

No.

kek, good catch

I must be fucking blind because i don't see it

That's not the star of david you fag,it has way more parts

m8

Why dont you draw it for us then you double fag.

This is the Star of David, now go and look at the sword again.

that's a cute otter, saved.

so confirmed then, US is the one true jew state…

True zogbot

The "star of david" in swords is just the persian symbol for approved damascus steel, it's actually older than judaism.
Even though blades aren't made of damascus anymore they still retain the symbol to show they fulfill military standards.
Just a cohencidence in this case really.

Yeah right schlomo.

I do not believe you.

They're still zogbots as long as washington and both parties suck AIPAC's dick but it actually seems to be a coincidence.

Damascus.

……..
is that it is not the Star of David. It is the Star of
Damascus the symbol of world renowned steel and
sword craftsmen. These craftsmen used two triangles joined together as a sign of their sword making guild which became know as the Star of Damascus. This symbol means the sword was fashioned with Damascus
steel and over 1,000 years of craftsmanship.
Semper Fi
Gunny Dunc

:DDDDDD

sorry for the shit formatting but yeah, just a cohencidence.
I'm a fucking Holla Forumsack so it still irks me to get called Schlomo by a bunch of memers.

Go look up how Damascus steel looks like instead of eating up jewish lies.

So they were thinking of a symbol to use on their sword and just happened to pick the one that looked like a jew star? Granted this company was founded nearly 250 years ago, so maybe you have a point and the jew star wasn't as well known back then.

That's the thing ,they were reusing the symbol that was older than the yid star and just happened to be extremely similar (a single figure instead of 2 separate triangles on top of one another, probably the yids just stole the symbol as well) before the ZOG became a thing.

We don't even know how to make damascus steel anymore but people still use the symbol because swordmakers are a bunch of LARPers.

Found an original sword with a symbol. American star seems to be much closer to the yid one

< Oriental Empires
guys, here is the torrent for the gog release of the game
me and another user got into some mp games, and this is easily the best current 4x
extremely satisfying and fun to play, I'd recommend for anyone who like civ/total war/grand strategy
I'm sharing this so others may join in a big game

Many thanks Voice-user!

If anyone has issues with character encoding when extracting the files, try this:
unzip -O shift-jis file.zip

Most of the text files are also Shift-JS encoded. You can fix them like this.
iconv -f SHIFT-JIS -t UTF-8 in.txt > out.txt

So i'm trying to get skyrim from the gitgud, my tracker isn't working with the link, even when i prepend the magnet thing, am i just retarded or what

yeah you might be retarded

The first one was an eroge, more or less.

So this is what the best goys believe

It has loaded up just fine and now it's time to play around bug test, thanks.

forgot to post this as well.

btw I'm the HEMA sword faggot that usually shows up in these threads where people don't know shit

Citra has come a long way, and it plays nice on toasters. Give it a try? Also what game are you playing?

Anyone have the latest update of Kenshi?

Okay, I find one on "Zoogle", Its the only torrent search engine I can connect to since the gov blocked all the others. Wasn't like that last time I checked through Qbitorrent search. Has anyone used Zoogle before, Is it trustworthy?

zooqle.com/kenshi-v0-97-6-wh46y.html

Its literally the same thing
The very first line on your linked article is complete bullshit

A while ago, a kind user posted torrent links to 7th Dragon Collection and Oboromuramasa Music, both being compilations of their respective series' OSTs, I believe. I say that because I can't download them, nobody's seeding.
Am I doing something wrong? If not, someone please seed, I beg of you. Sorry if I fucked something up, I don't lurk here often.

Anyone got an idea why archive.org does not get nuked from orbit? It's been turning up pdfs for textbook regularly, its like hiding in plain sight, I've noticed it's got tons of really obscure stuff, its fun going through a user's uploads and see what kind of weird stuff they've dumped from their hard drive, feels like early youtube. I'm kind of enamored and intrigued.

So yeah, is this too good to continue, are they going to run out of money or get the cease and deceit cock?

fair enough, I believe you now, to be fair I like the symbol, but its one of those stolen symbols, that you always relate with something else
pretty much like swastika (I swear I thought about that before guy in video said it)

Well normally they'd just be removed on a DMCA report basis same as why 8ch.net hasn't been shut down.

IIRC the internet archive got an exemption from the DMCA in court or something along those lines. They do still remove stuff on their own, but most shit is there to stay.

anybody here have a working version of Honey select? so far all I've found doesn't work or has viruses

boards.4chan.org/h/thread/4842250

Do not under any circumstances directly link there.

Hiroshima strikes again.

If this doesn't get people to jump shit, nothing will.

He's already done this with 2chan, we were warned by one of them the same fucking day that shithead took over. Haven't been back there since and I expect it to die soon

PS. it was bitcoin miner

Has anybody ever made a private server for Guild Wars 1? I'd love to plan for the future by having some method to play the game after the official servers go down.

Everybody told me this but meh ~
I tried Citra like 4 months ago, Bravely Default and SMT whatever. It's possible that I'm not optimizing the configuration, but everything played extremely slow and I had a couple of ingame crashes that just made me desist.

Do you really want them to jump the ship? Look at the shit threads the obvious cuckchan rapefugees are making now, I don't want a flood of that shit to happen.

He is also trying to shut down 3rd party archives since December.

Fuck it, uploading the whole Vidya Books.zip is taking too long here I'll just upload the fallout bible to vola and try again when I've got more time.

requesting psi ops: the mindgate conspiracy

fitgirl has a repack nerd

Off topic question but these seems like the right thread.
With Warband mod Floris Evolved, WSE, the script extender, requires an activation serial key, which I obviously don't have. What's the work around on that, getting it all to work for free?

The magnet link for the new daytona game

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:e54b1ab78d28b5902d5315ead94ed283efb22ffa&dn=DaytonaChampionshipUSA&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fopen.stealth.si%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.zer0day.to%3a1337%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fopen.demonii.com%3a1337&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.opentrackr.org%3a1337%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.internetwarriors.net%3a1337%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fpeerfect.org%3a6969%2fannounce

If you don't mind not being able to play online then just snatch a serial key off someone and put it in. That's what worked for me.

Fuck. Any time I have to look for something at cuckchan I just search an archive instead to avoid the botnet. Looks like they caught on.

This too.

Hey mate any chance you could seed these please? none of the magnets have seed of them as of this moment.

Not vidya, but does anyone know where to find this film? A guy asked and I was impressed I couldn't find it anywhere at all.
Sweet Pea AKA Piso pisello (1981)
imdb.com/title/tt0084505

What format is the links for TIE fighter and Dark Forces II in in the pc archive?

Read the OP, I'll tell you this however that the ones starting with # and then a line break leading to a second bunch of gibberish right under it is the same link. Beyond that you'll have to figure that out yourself.

If you're still around, any chance you might have The Skull Man (1998 manga version; 7 volumes) and people to dump it into a mega or something? Been looking around for it, but it seems like in acquiring the rights to license it out here, Tokyopop's purged internet hostings of it in favor of making people buy it (and at like $20 a piece on Amazon, I don't feel like dropping $140+). Or at the very least, searching hasn't been yielding any results (just the original 1970 one-shot comes up as readily readable online).

Meant "able to dump". Not sure how I managed to fuck that up.

(((pure cohencidence)))

I feel like an asshole for that derailment,my bad

Try the canary branch again
Some optimizations got implemented in that last month.

Not sure what year this is however,
https:// archive.org/download/manga_Skull_Man_SHIMAMOTO_Kazuhiko. Also the 1970 version https:// archive.org/download/manga_Skull_Man

Recently an artbook came out focused on girls with nice bottoms. Today, I will scan said artbook.

Sorry, I do not. More rare things like that isn't something I can easily come by if I don't have the manga already. As with most stuff I upload, I get from downloading them online and I've only started downloading manga in mass 2 years ago.

That first link is indeed the version I am looking for. Thank you.

I see. Well, thanks for the response, as well as dumping manga you do have earlier in the thread.

Will you upload to sadpanda?

No problem. I realized there's some people who don't like the modern state of anime. So turning to manga might be a better idea for them. However, I'm sure many don't know where to start and going to the "Top 50 manga" might just point you to a bunch of popular but mediocre stuff. This helps me too since I'm looking for new manga to read all the time. Right now I'm still reading Sanctuary and should be finished soon. Just read Magical Girl Spec Ops and it was surprisingly good. Cute magical girls, yuri, and lots of guns and edge.

Yes. Also I decided to stop being lazy and rip this book apart. It's 120+ pages so it'll take a while to scan.

Well, The Skull Man (originally just "Skull Man") from 1970 has some decent reason for reading it, in that it was Ishinomori's own, darker vision of what would be adapted into Kamen Rider. Thus, those familiar with Kamen Rider can read it and see the differences, similarities, and the lines of what its creator had intended had it not had to be heavily reworked for a kid friendly series. The 1998 version is a revival approved by a nearing-death Ishinomori, who sent his notes to Shimamoto (a fan turned friend) for adapting into an extended manga reboot (going from a 100 page, one-shot manga, to a seven volume manga that saw release in Japan over the course of three years). There's also a 2007 anime by Studio Bones, but it's worth noting that it's more an intentional "interpretation" rather than straight adaptation, reusing various names and themes, but changing the extended cast and setting around. Certainly different from either prior work, but still quite good as it's own work if you ask me. Just figured I'd elaborate a bit since you did mention looking for new stuff to get into.

Nice. Out of curiosity though, how hard is it to rebind an artbook, assuming you've got experience going through with that?

The Poyoyon artbook took a while to debind but it's done. Now for the scanning. Thankfully only 1 page tore slightly and it's an easy tear to edit out. The other artbook is coming along just fine.

Never really heard about Skull Man or really looked into Kamen Rider but that's pretty interesting. I'll definitely give it a read. Any other recommendations?

I don't. I personally enjoy seeing my artbook images blown up on a computer screen. I've heard it's actually possible to rebind them but it doesn't really bother me. Having the images in general is just fine by me. It would be a real concern if I wanted to sell them though. But I don't want to do that for a while. Next thing I'm waiting for is the Strike Witches 2018 artbook.

I honestly don't read that much manga myself. Think the last one I actively read was "6000" a few years back; a horror manga about some people getting trapped in a deep sea oil drilling facility. Can't recall whether I personally thought it was good or bad. Might bear another read-through in the future, since I had been reading chapter-by-chapter and waiting for new ones to get scanned and translated the first time around.

As for The Skull Man, I honestly hadn't heard of it either (even on this /a/, or years back on half/a/ either; perhaps it saw more interest amongst /m/ and toku threads), until I came across a second hand DVD set at a multimedia store around where I live. Honestly thought it was a bootleg or something at first (that store occasionally gets those traded in for both anime and games; they're not entirely careful), like "Chinese Knockoff Skull Knight: The Series" until I read up more on the anime, as well as the background it stemmed from. Bones also decided to attempt to tie their interpretation into Cyborg 009 (another Ishinomori series) as a potential alternate set up to the events in that series. Not sure if they're going to make their own Cyborg 009 anime down the line; been a decade since The Skull Man aired out there, but it's not like that's stopped various seemingly dropped/dead series from getting sudden continuations, albeit not always by the same studio (or even level or quality).

Shame that Tokio, the group that played/sang/owns the opening theme, apparently hate to have their licensed in the west, so said DVDs don't have the original opening out here).

You happen to have any links for the old City Hunter & Sanctuary manga series?

Looks cool. Archiving for later.

having some trouble with the a hat in time link
#%d6ZQAALL
%5kWIhIyVmp5S9F_ExHLIaqgzZgughTo9_d9GT5PmPT0

I should only have to erase the #%_ right? It still says it doesn't exist

I'm sorry you were born retarded, user.

anyone has anything on that new "Medabot Ultimate Character Book" ?

I guess I am

Well here is a hint, why not look at other links directly link to the site in his pic then compare links.

tlmc.eu/
I'm glad they're still dedicated on updating that.

Soon as I get another HDD I'm going to grab this torrent and upload it to IPFS. I'll be sharing via IPFS from now.

Here is the entire 2hu collection, the only one missing in the recent fighting game. I'll get it on IPFS as soon as I can.

Enjoy, also here are some random PS3 games:

Having a 1200 bitrate lossless bmp equivalent of audio files is useless when the original is in a 300 kbps format

Anyone got silent storm?

damn, what is that series called again? I need to watch it

Twin Peaks, season 3 just came out last year.

BMP is not compressed. Audio equivalent of bmp is WAV or other raw PCM, lot lossless compression. FLAC/TTA is PNG quivalent

It can be ripped from CD. Even if it got there from 64kbps MP3, use of lossy format will still loose data. So you have to use lossless to avoid it.

Are they finally cured from OOP induced brain damage, that lead `ipfs add` to keep entire added DAG in memory?
Or they can finally serve block from outside files, without moving them to blockstore?
(touched it year ago)

Does anyone have a download for premium malwarebytes, the most current version please.

I found one version and it was sketchy so I hae trust issues now

You can serve files from anywhere in your filesystem now. It doesn't duplicate those files and place them in the datastore.

Here are some OSTs

- Guilty Gear Xrd Rev2 OST

- THE KING OF FIGHTERS XIV Original Soundtrack

- Street Fighter VS Street Musician

- Final Fight Original Sound Collection

- NieR Automata OST

Finally, something not Holla Forums related. One of my favorite albums: Jeff Wayne's War of the Worlds:

You deserve a get for such good taste. Hey, what do you think of the new one, with Liam Neeson as the narrator? I thought it was alright, certainly not better than the original, but I did like some of the added soundeffects, such as when the MC dives into the river to hide and everything sounds like it's underwater for a few seconds.

Do you guys ever download raws for mangoos? If so, where?

Honestly I think you should just fork over the cash for premium, since outside trying to trick Malwarebytes that you paid for it and get it from them directly there really isn't any reliable sources for pirated antiviruses that gives their most basic antivirus features for free which is what most people are satisfied with.

Anyone know of any good vidya/anime radio stations or streams? Either type is fine but something that plays comfy music would be nice too.

touhouradio.com/
edenofthewest.com/
vip.aersia.net/
>Massive vidya music playlist. If you want the version that doesn't start on its own then go here. vip.aersia.net/vip-nostart.swf
vip.aersia.net/mu/
vip.aersia.net/vip-source.swf
vip.aersia.net/vip-exiled.swf
vip.aersia.net/mellow/
cpp.aersia.net/cpp.swf
wap.aersia.net/wap.swf
r-a-d.io/
tane.us/ac/
rainwave.cc/all/
theclassicalstation.org/internet.shtml#MP3
A good classical music radio station. Pretty comfy for the most part.

why

And done with the booty artbook. Sorry for no torrent though. I just hit my data limit sharing all that manga and ASMR.
exhentai.org/g/1169018/482883c03d/

Next is the Poyoyon Rock Characters artbook. If you've ever seen Bakemonogatari or read Fruit of Grisaea, then you know this artist. Debinding,sScanning and de-noise is finished. Now I just need to trim, remove dust, and edit various other things like glue, debris, and tears.

Only lewd stuff that comes from Comiket. I post them on the panda. Every once in a while I do upload kemono stuff though. Even if it's SFW.

Which scanner do you use? I am interested in getting one.

So in the gitgud archive im seeing dl links that look like this e09-24f75ce-607b4fb9-951edd-9641f0-15696-ed2e-2
What am i supposed to do with these?

Remove the dashes and they're torrents.

I used to have a Canon 220. Now I have a Epson V600. Always get refurbished as it's just as good as a new one while being much cheaper. The V600 is insanely better. Faster scanning, larger resolutions (like 20000+ pixels), better software, and quieter. If you want to just scan books and doujins, then the Canon is just fine as you don't need that large of a resolution. But since I want to digitally preserve artbooks and autistically clean then, then the Epson really helps. I've also scanned Daki prints from books at a high resolution. It makes it easy to make custom dakis or life size wall scrolls out of them.

Pic related. Just spent the last hour cleaning this image up. When debinding with a heat gun. Beware of how you remove the paper. The glue may stick onto the page below it.

What the point of having an OP if no one bothers to read it? Reminds me when I made a thread talking about a journo talking shit about some clickbait nonsense about Galgun 2. However it was all fake and I added an archive at the top of the post. In it was simply a bait picture saying "Don't fall for it". I just wanted to see how many retards would post without reading the article. A hundred posts in and most of the IPs didn't read the article and took my "quote" in the OP as if it was real.

Anyone know if our archive saves deleted threads? If it doesn't I may be able to find it.

Finally. Now shoving TLMC (somewhat outdated) into it

But `mount –bind` works

I wish I knew more about making torrents/had a H@H client, I'd seed like a motherfucker. Have a 3:1 global ratio with 15TiB seeded and a 1.5 on BBT.

Right, so once you make it, how is it submitted to a tracker so that someone can actually find it? I am sure it's not like a black art or something, I just don't know. I also doubt I could download the whole thing from exhentai in its original resolution with the limits to bandwidth use they impose. I will seed to minimum 100 ratio if I can get it to work. Guess I'll start downloading images one by one…

…and it looks like someone already made a torrent for it! Time to seed forever.

Man that took a while but it's done. This was a little harder to edit due to so much excess glue but I got both artbooks done in one day. Again, no torrent due to data limit. But I did crop some of my favorite images from the book.
exhentai.org/g/1169120/201cd17b09/

It's cool. Looks like someone made a torrent for it.

I'll spoonfeed you the basics:
1. You have files you want to share.
2. You create a torrent file, which points to the files you want to share and the URLs of any trackers you want to use. Here are a couple of open tracker URLs for you:
udp://tracker.open-internet.nl:6969/announce
udp://tracker.coppersurfer.tk:6969/announce
3. You now have a torrent file, which you could share via any filehost/cyberlocker/whatever. (Trackers have nothing to do with this part. You don't submit torrent files to them.)
4. Depending on your torrent client (and/or your ability to do a search for "convert torrent file to magnet link"), you could go a step further and convert your torrent file to a magnet link. A magnet link is plaintext you could simply post in the share thread, removing the need for a filehost/cyberlocker.

What's a good source to easily import Japanese artbooks off of, and preferably not just for current releases/prints? Got one I'm eyeing since it's probably the only source of high-res official art for such an early part of the series it's for (as well as direct lore material in a time where the official English game scripts weren't too good), but it's pretty old at this point, having been released in the late 90s given what entries it covers. Already checked for pre-done full scans online and have come up empty handed (did find them for a related artbook for a later game in the series though, so it wasn't entirely for naught).

You're most likely going to have to buy them second hand then. Especially something that old. Good thing is the second hand market in Japan is pretty legit and they take the quality of their goods seriously. Japanese Yahoo Auction is a good way to get your hands on this stuff. There's also Mandarake and Amazon (both JP and US). Oddly enough, sometimes Playasia has some old artbooks that are in stock.

mangaoh.co.jp/mook_top.php
mandarake.co.jp/index2.html
auctions.yahoo.co.jp/
play-asia.com/books/artbooks/14/7114l

I've already looked on Amazaon.jp out of curiosity and it seems to be absurdly cheap natively second hand. Doubt those vendors readily export to the west though (if they did, it seems like they'd have an Amazon US/UK/EU/Whatever storefront with it), and while I have seen it listed on, say Otaku.com, I don't really want to pay ~$40+9 for it just because they're catering specifically for exports.

Of the links you've posted, it seems like yahoo auctions JP does have a handful of listings (the rest come up with nothing), some of them cheap (like what looks to be currently 198-500円), but again, I'm not sure how readily you can bid from there as a westerner, or if you have to go through hoops to get a vendor to ship to the west.

Is "即決価格" the equivalent of "Buy it now price" that western auction sites use?

proxyrabbitjapan.com/2016/11/bidding-service-auctionsyahoocojp.html
Proxy and forwarding services are your friends in this case. You can have them action for your. Whiterabbitexpress is also good and easy for proxy services.

This is going to sound stupid but where do people get their normal media from these days?

Neat, thanks for the advice. Might consider getting a copy of this thing down the line. Though, when the only pictures included with listings are of covers, it seems like it might be a crapshoot as to what quality the rest of the book is in (especially something this old).

Pretty sure yes on the Japanese.

You uploaded the Blade Galaxist artbook? Man, I can't thank you enough for doing that. I'm a big fan of Blade's work, so really, thank you very much.

thanks for the sahre user kun

I buy my doujin music from Melonbooks, Alicebooks, Toranoana, and Amazon.co.jp. For vidya music, I use CDjapan and Amazon.co.jp. I buy CDs instead of simply downloading them so I can get a lossless version with Exact Audio Copy. To discover music, I mainly listen to radio stations like ones posted here.

Used from Amazon most of the time. For JP games, Amazon.co.jp. Sometimes I'll get stuff from Playasia but it's expensive. To discover games I use Nichegamer and Gamatsu to discover stuff. Might get that new Girls Und Panzer game. Looks kind of fun.
hooktube.com/watch?v=qQGUY72zwR8

All torrented. Everything posted here helps.
animu-mango.wikia.com/wiki/Anime_Links

I use Hakuneko S to mass download manga from sites. It's a pretty damn good program to go to since Dom Dom Soft is dead. hakuneko.ovh/
I just search up titles in genres I want to find my stuff. Sometimes I come across some nice manga posted on tumblr which is how I came across Sanctuary. If I'm buying manga, I use Rightstufanime for buying in bulk. For 1 or 2 manga, I use Amazon. Amazon is cheaper for a single book but Rightstuf is great for buying in bulk, especially during a sale. It's also a good site to buy anime if you wanted that.

Pixiv, Pawoo, Nijil, Twitter, Yande.re, Konachan, Gelbooru/Dabooru with Danbooru Ajax script, and tumblr.

Melonbooks, Amazon.co.jp, Toranoana, Booth.tm, and Alicebooks. Usually use Proxyrabbit and Whiterabbitexpress for proxy services. Biginjapan for forwarding services.

DLsite (had to buy many of them myself), the Voice Threads on 4/h/, and HVDB.

buyfags.moe
This really helps when it comes to this type of research. It would help to look up their past reviews too, assuming they have any. If they're known for providing defect products, then people will definitely leave a review.

No problem. He draws the cutest Elizas so he's great in my book. Even figures based off his art are great.

Glad to share.

Would any of you fine gentlemen happen to have Resident Evil Revelations 2? I tried to snag the version off the anthology, but after the 6th time the RG Mechanics installer it came with crashed on me I decided it really wasn't worth the effort anymore. Thanks in advance.

isnt that a drawfag who drew commiecat?

Anybody has Farcry 4, I can't find it anywhere.

Old (~october 2016) TLMC

user a lot of people are very happy with your contribution.

I'm an idiot: What do I do here

You ever bothered to look at an unaltered Mega link?

Glad people enjoy it. Unlike the Mitsumi Misato book, I went out of the way to de-noise every page making it come out really nicely. I'm really glad it came out so well.

I still feel like scanning another book before all my C93 doujins arrive.
>The Nitroplus and Sonico Anniversary collections aren't uploaded. Not even the one with Chaika on the front page.
>The Fire Emblem artbooks based on the Radiance series aren't uploaded. But of course Awakening and Fates are.

I'm not sure on what to scan this time. I leaning towards Strike Witches or Sonico since I know many enjoy those. What do you guys want to see scanned?

Well, since you're asking
Thank you very much for doing this, longsword.

You only replace % with !, change nothing else

Spoilsport
He'd still need to figure out the password for that zip file in the mega link, let him at least do that much on his own

Now that IGG is untrustworthy, how much better is Skidrow? I used to get my shit from there before I learned about IGG.

No I'm too stupid to know which that is.

What happened?

Bitcoin miners embedded into the executables.

which games are confirmed to have this
I'm skeptical because there are always shills spreading rumors when it comes to this stuff

I haven't seen any yet.
Even from a trustworthy source, should run everything in some form of sandbox.
Have a separate drive and OS just for things I've downloaded.

If your computer can handle it, a VM is good too. If it can't or the game won't run in a VM, not sure how reliable Sandboxie is, seen anons recommend it in the thread before.

Thanks for the manga, but the torrents need to be reseeded.

Any of you guys got the Hellraiser comics? All the torrents are found have no seeders.

Looking through them all. The most interesting ones were Nitroplus Anniversary, this one oldschool mecha artist artbook, Sonico 10th Anniversary, Strike Witches Visual Complete File, Namaniku Atk Collection, and the Tamaonsen Touhou Fanbook. Besides the mecha and and Tamaonsen, they're all big books but all great choices. I think I'll tackle Sonico or Strike Witches first.

It was discovered in the visual novel threads. I can't remember the games but people had screenshots of their logo or website name inside the game and in the start up menus. So if it's in VNs, it's definitely going to be in other games.

You're welcome. However I've hit my data limit recently after seeding so much manga and ASMR. So I can't seed at the moment. However, what you can do is download HakuNeko S. It's a manga downloading software like DomDomSoft (R.I.P.). It can download a ton of manga from multiple sites at the same time. It collects manga from several sites too.
sourceforge.net/projects/hakuneko/

>>>Holla Forums669752

Not a problem user, as each one finishes im adding them to the infinivola anyway as a backup, more then happy to wait to finish the other ones.

Fine you tard, have another.

I wanted to set up some voice control shit for macro and script heavy gaymen like the X games, with TTS command confirmation and all that jazz, however finding obscure fucking TTS voices to download proved less than successful.

Any of you fags got text-to-speech voicepacks stashed away somewhere?

Requesting again, anyone?

Here's what I've decided to scan. I'll see if I can debind all of these. The Sonico one is going to be a bitch due to the hard cover.

You mean the manga? Man there's a ton of manga I still need to go through. I think, vidya wise, I barely have anything to share outside of vidya music. So sharing manga is something I think a lot of people didn't know they wanted. Especially some of the less known stuff.

Always appreciate your efforts Voice-user. Thank you very much. Some of these sound really great, downloading now.

Looks fun.

Requesting Full Auto 2: Battlelines for the PS3

FAGGOT

The biggest cock block. The Growlanser book was like this too.

From the ones I've listened to, I thought RJ214182 was really good. Saying that I haven't listened to most of my new downloads and have been listening to some other audios. Especially this one.

don't use link shorteners.com/ybnnum5l
dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ213991
This one was great. Same with this one.

dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ211157.html

Requesting the webm.

louisvillewebgroup.com/content/link-shorteners-good-bad-and-ugly
So that's why we don't use link shorteners. My mistake.

Anyway here's a link to RJ213991.
hentai-share.com/171217じゃばらいふ-和洋ロリババアに甘やか弄られさ/

I need my own stitched waifu, fucking adorable. I bet she cuddles like one bad ass motherfucker.

Thanks.

Thanks. Sadly i only get this though, using chrome btw::

That site doesn't work for me either. Download the software instead.

Reminder that page 13 is when the new thread can be made, and don't forget to expunge IGG from the recommendations.

Thanks, nigga.

what would we even do without you, user

You'd be surprised.