4 AM

Losing control?

Whats your favorite game where you can use roller blades?

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition
twitter.com/FilthyFrank/status/946807308541218816
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Jet set radio

nigger

Yesterday you asked about skateboards, and today you're asking about roller blades? Does Ritsu wanna be rad or something?

Morning everyone, Ritsu here

Played a lot of r6s today. Riot shields are really fucking fun.
Also read a ton of hitoribocchi and got some cute reaction pics from it.
Maybe going to drink after the thread and watch some GCCX.

Work sucked. Got called in to close tonight. Joji is retiring all the Filthy Frank shit to focus on his serious music.

Jet Set Radio or Aggressive Inline.

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition

Games have that?

I miss that late 90s - early 00s trend

What's r6s?

How goes user

Actually the theme for the past 4 threads have been various forms of transport with submarines, blimps, skateboards, now roller blades.
How goes fam

That guys a faggot and I don't get why people watch him
How goes user

Because was already said, I guess pokemon.

pick one

What's ur job?

Rainbow six siege.

oh thanks furball

been sick as a dog since christmas night, fuckin sucks man. Turns out nyquil/zzzquil seemingly induce nightmares on me. Seems unfair to get sick when i was already off work for awhile doesn't it? I took every god damn pill and chemical available cuz i don't wanna be sick on new years eve, even if i hate new years eve

im kinda sad about the death of filthy frank. He should atleast make one last big ending to the universei also unironically like his music

Finished ending A in nier. Church is today, so i might just have my dad drop me off so i can actually talk to the people afterward instead of going home immediatly

Is he actually? I liked his videos around 2014-16 and then kinda lost interest once all of his videos became music videos.

Went to the park with gf today to see the lights. Was pretty nice even if my balls did fall off from the cold. Just been playing Portrait of Ruin today, mostly. Still fun. Having a much easier time this run because I can actually see what they intended me to do with the bosses, and I'm not just flailing around randomly like an asshole.
JET SET RADIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

my nigga, i'm not a big shield user but rolling with a good mont or blitz is deadly

I feel that. Starting to get sick again just when my break is ending.

Frank makes music?

How goes furfag

What are you doing on new years thats so important?

By talk to people you mean pick up women right? God won't like that

Whats portrait of ruin?

His Joji music is actually really good. Helps me sleep.

Goes fine I guess. May or may not have to close on New Year's Eve. Probably gonna crash someone's party that day. At least I don't have to kill myself that day.

Dishwasher at a shitty restaurant.

I guess that's kinda what his book tried to do. Still reading it.

twitter.com/FilthyFrank/status/946807308541218816

I think he has about 2 or 3 albums, maybe more. Most of it is good too.

Castlevania

every damn year i force myself out on new years and it generally sucks, but i still feel obligated to go out on new years

Look, im not gonna fuck them before i marry them. That will please god enough.

He made two albums on his main channel.

ACCURATE SIZED MITSURU! FINALLY!
At least to me.

It's ok. Only have a few more 4 ams left.

That sucks.

Never knew that, I always thought he was just the ebin meme man.

2 albums and 1 remix album as Pink Guy, 1 EP as Joji.

Blitz is a ton of fun. I really REALLY love using pistols only in games so the whole riot shield thing is neat with it. Plus the whole flashbang thing. I need to git gud though because I end up dead a lot.

When will you kill yourself then?

Ohhhhh right

F

Frank is very talented in alot of aspects, he just does meme shit instead of really applying himself. Im gonna miss him.

I have the purest of intentions. I just release all my sexual energy through my hentai and tiddy games.

I assume you started recently, because shield use became a lot better with the recent pistol fixes so the recoil animations don't take up your whole fuckin' FOV, don't forget to activate your weekly challenges sometimes you get fun charms for them

It does interesting things. You get two characters and you can switch between them at will. Some bosses are better fought by one or the other. The boss I'm at now can charm Jonathan, the vampire hunter. But Charlotte, the witch, only does minor damage to the boss. I like to spam switching between them because they yell each other's names when you do.

Work was mostly nothing today. Neck still hurts whenever I turn my head. I learned Dragon Ball and DBZ had completely different theme songs in Canada today, and besides that I didn't do shit.

Not now at least. Made a promise to myself at the beginning of the year; if I haven't improved my life by the end of the year, I'm heading to the roof of the newspaper building and jumping off. I'm better off financially, I'm losing weight, and I have a gf now, so I get to live another day.

That's shield ops in general. Might be different on console though.

Never followed him so I can't say the feeling is mutual.

Until what?

Challenges? Charms?
Also whats these alpha bag things

His work is interesting. Mostly shock humor. The cake trilogy is his magnum opus.

shift+f2 opens the uplay sidebar and there you can activate your weekly challenges, mostly a way to get a few extra renown or seasonal charms
loot boxes, unfortunately. Luckily it is purely cosmetics and they mostly suck so you shouldn't waste renown on them till you have all the operators

Wow that songs terrible. Another reason why canada is shit
You really did nothing at all?

Well more like another year. Congrats on good things user

Until I can't come to 4 am anymore, or at least for a long while.

I don't really have any intent of going through his stuff.

She's not very good for general use. Her attacks are slow with a short range (because her weapons are books) and her spells have to charge to have any decent range. Jonathan has access to a lot of different weapons and has a subweapon for every situation. Charlotte is handy for hitting enemies that Jonathan can't safely reach, though. Sometimes you can just barely nick their hitbox with one of her spells.

How fucking long does it take to unlock them all? 25k each seems insane compared to what I'm getting

Did you get a job or something?

Post pics

Its not for everyone. His shit is that weird kinda edgy that mostly highschoolers would like, but there is alot of depth to it as well. Its weird.

DID YOU FALL FOR THE STARTER EDITION MEME?

School is starting and every day the dread gets worse. Like this pit in my stomach that keeps getting bigger

No, I'm just going back to college so staying up like this every night is a bad idea.

hey guys. plank here, trying to drink myself to fucking death. what's up

I played more Blazblue but that's it.
You think that's bad? Listen to this. It's an english cover of the french opening for DB.

DID I?

You'll be fine

Im not gonna be fine

It's a shame the sprites are so low-res because you can see her panties when she crouches and she yanks her skirt down to cover them when she stands up. Plus she summons a broom for her double jump animation which is adorable.

We're all gonna make it user.

Why the suicidal alcoholism user?

why not?

you fucked up if you bought starter edition, it messes up the prices for base operators and you can't "upgrade" out of it. in regular edition only the DLC ops cost 25k renown

What did you do?

F

Sounds cute

If it stays for more than a week try going to the doc.

Playing Nier, having fun.

You could just stay home and play vidya.

I have no idea what to expect. Im just gonna be thrust into this. in the past 2 years ive been outside on my own 5 times for a total of like 10 hours

Oh nah the original ones only cost a couple grand. I'm worried about the DLC ones, especially since they seem more fun.

Neir or neir automata?

It's adorable. She's useless for a lot of the game though. She's a witch but she doesn't even know any spells at the start.

First one. I think I might like the characters better because they aren't androids trying to follow the no emotional attachment code.

I just can't stay up late at college for some reason. I go to bed at ten even on weekends.

Two questions then, how did you get by so long before? and then why go to school now?

Papa nier > 2b but i wanna fuck 2b way too badly

>you will never have a cute witch gf who uses lewd spells on you
why live

I have my buttproblems as an excuse, and i wanna get a degree in welding so i can get a job and a qt wife.

Nip girl texted me "i hung out with new friend who is also vegan and drank". apparently watched movie with them also. basically saying she found some dude who is a faggot vegan like her. might as well get over it at this point. remember folks, never 3dpd

shit i should be doing that,

see above

considering i've been staying home sick watching deadwood and playing vidya i'll be going mad with cabin fever soon anyway. Plus as its an excuse to work on socializing as always

oh good. focus on getting all the base operators first then. guys like thatcher/thermite/mute/bandit will always be valuable even compared to DLC ops

still plank btw

was that the literal text message?

Since new year's eve is coming soon, do any of you have resolutions? I don't have any, at least not yet.

You incontinent or something? And that's an admiral pursuit. Welding isn't very hard.

That's a damn shame.

Me neither.

When I had a job I only ever slept 4 hours a night at most. Was terrible.

Told you to bang her when you had the chance brah

I've mostly been focusing on getting good with one guy on each side. Blitz on attack and that guy who can put bombs on doors on defense.

Mine is to back to nippon

I guess my resolution is to be able to talk to strangers and not clam up or sperg out

Comepletely understandable. 2B isn't a bad character per say tho.

You could just go watch a movie?

Fuck yeah, but play the first 1.

No, but I hope I can get one.

I wish she had lewd spells. She's cute! Cute! CUTE! But she just has elemental spells, a few buffs, and can summon certain enemies if you get lucky with drops. From what I hear she canonically marries Jonathan sometime after the main game

Fell asleep at 8pm, woke up at midnight and been up since.
Pokemon I guess? Never tried Aggressive Inline and never really got into Jet Set Radio, sadly.

Nah, just perpetually sick. I was homeschooled since 7th grade and never had an excuse to go outside.

i might try to quit smoking again

Ideally you wanna be decent with a few guys on each side just in case you get locked out.

doesn't help the socializing aspect

Why do you want to be surrounded by couples making out tho?

I liked how (automata spoilers) 2b cries at the end of ending a. Neir and automata are wildly different games in tone.

Christ how did you even go on?

You are my nigger forever.

How was that? I think I'd die if I got homeschooled.

This is why male characters shouldn't be allowed in anime

(checked)
How goes user

One step at a time.
Oh can you permanently pick the "recruit" guys weapons? Cause sometimes I zone out and start looking at weeb pics in between rounds and get stuck as that goober.

Very sleepily

Homeschooling cut out the useless shit so school was condensed into 2 hours instead of 8 which gave me a bunch of time to dump into games. i have 1600 hours in dota 2 and im not proud

I'm starting to think I should get Filthy Frank's book on Amazon. I did say that I liked his videos and I'm curious to what his book would be about.

This is why you only have male characters in anime (see jojo sans part 6)

maybe some will want to make out with me, or maybe if i'm lucky THIS YEAR i'll get to drink with my friends and there won't be some shitshow like the last few years

no, you can change what variety of recruit you want to be but if you're paying enough attention to that you coulda picked a regular op

I'm fine with this. I still won't watch them though

If you want a cute girl who stays single, there's always Shanoa from Order of Ecclesia. I forget, but I think she dies at the end sealing Dracula up.

What did you even do all day other than vidya? are you really fat?

That's why you read it.

Will it always remember which variety I pick at least?

F

I don't read manga. Besides the one I'm currently reading.

What a fag

Would you believe im actually 85 pounds?

y-you too
Maybe I should avatrfag as Ginko in these threads from now on.

Trying to learn bass when I should be polishing my drumming. Oh well. Not like I'll ever join a band, I just play for fun.

Never tried, I've been playing siege for over a thousand hours and have all the operators so the only time i get recruited is if the matchmaking fucks up

not really. I just asked what she did and she said she sent me pictures of her drink. she said "awesome I was drinking, and watched the movie jumanji." then I asked her in japanese who she watched it with and she said "new friend in noho who is also vegan". then i said " that sounds fun, i didnt do shit, just drinking right now".

I'm guessing she saw a movie with a guy.

probably not even the chance. she just wants free english conversation practice and free rides and shit

Just for you.

why would they? And good luck with your friends if you hang out with them.

You should, the manga is almost always superior.

Shut ins tend to be either one way or the other, so yeah I can see that.

Eh, I don't know about that. But ultimately you do what you want.

You could always make your own music at least

Whats the biggest tip you got for a newbie?

I guarantee you I could and would have fucked her if it were me tbh

Not really true in most SoL anime. They aren't as cute in manga form, and often the anime has more scenes anyway.

She was pretty much definitely a virgin though. The closest thing she ever had to a boyfriend is one of the last bosses.

I never left my house for about 2 years aside from what doctors appointments i needed. when i was on steroids i gained 30 pounds in a month, then got off steroids and lost 30 pounds in a month.i have stretch marks all over my body

I disagree.

You sound like a right mess friend. I have some too for some reason

Why didn't you bang her then

Show proof

Im trying to get my life in order. School is the first part. Im just afraid of talking to people.

cuz people have been telling me my looks have improved lately and i'm long starved for affection that even some midnight NYE thot would probably cheer me up for a bit

never reinforce kids bedroom when the objective is in it. If you're playing kapkan (the doorway trap guy) don't place your traps near teammate gadgets because it will destroy them, for instance if frost places a trap don't put yours too close to it. Pay attention to your compass and what the area locations are called on your HUD to give better callouts to teammates.

damn lie and you know it ritsu. She's a fucking liberal bitch anyway that thinks that japan should be flooded with immigrants. I told her I didn't like that idea and that japan would lose their japanese culture and she said "fuck japanese culture". Fucking dumbfuck. she's probably better off with someone who would be better with someone would accept her stupid california liberal ideas of vegan bulllshit

Because I was busy playing as her

What if it's a fat grill?

I'm too lazy to go get any.

Don't be. Most people don't give a fuck about you and will never remember you, so you have nothing to fear.

what did he mean by this

I also said all of that weeks ago tbh

That counts as masturbation then

Then give an example

I'd probably avoid that

The nip girl?
Im dissapointed tbh fam

Everyone says that and it never makes me feel better.

I've been thinking about this, but did any of you guys have a mall you always went to during your childhood? Mine has more closed stores than open ones now.

She has no emotions because of the ritual to let her use sigil magic so I don't think she masturbates.

Made in abyss, though that's not slice of life. Dragon maid looks better.

I know it's pretty "be yourself" tier, but it's true.

Nope.

Not really, where i lived the mall was too far away. I avoid malls like the plague since its too crowded and filled with crazies

when playing on the map "House" and your objective is in kids bedroom DO NOT reinforce it, it puts the attackers at a gigantic advantage, ideally you should blow out all its walls and force attackers to play hunter-killer or get thrown into the meetgrinder trying to get into that objective.

also never reinforce between bomb sites on the bomb gametype, you should leave a line of site/entry between the bombs in case of a plant

Yeah, a lot of smaller city malls seem to die. At least mine is.

Tbh i dont even know what my true self is anyway. My subconcious adapts to where i am to kind of blend in.

you did fam. I didn't heed the warning. Now im fucking druink

Yeah well that's impossible my friend. I'm sure she likes my company but like i said she just want's free engrish practice and free drinks and food like the piece of shit jap liberal she is.

Yeah mines still sorta fullish. Was half empty for a while there a few years back though.

You don't need emotions to be horny

I didn't even care about dragon maids anime so

Thanks for the tips user

What you drinking?

Is horny technically an emotion?

beer. when she texted me this shit tonight i felt fucking shit and just wanted to drink. I'll get over it though. at least i found out how she is before i got in too far.

No one has a "true self". We're all products of our genes and how we are raised, including who you hang around and in your case I guess who you talk to on the internet. But the point still stands, just try and not care too much or build it up in your mind too much.

Neither did I, but of what I've seen the anime looked better.

Lust is I think.

fuck me, the manga looked better.

For some reason the past few days I've been binge watching sammyclassicsonicfan videos at 2x speed. It's actually kind of amazing how bad he as at arguments, and watching his videos at normal speeds now feel so weird.

Nah thats like saying hungry is an emotion

You going to completely drop her or what? Post pics of her if you got em

You forgot an image last post

Yeah I goofed.

Maybe im just being afraid for nothing. I dunno, i just dont know how i would react when put on the spot in social situations and i dont wanna talk to the weeb crowd.

I guess its more of a state of being

Girl's basically a robot. She's too busy killing vampires to bother spelunking her own depths.

You ever just feel like everything is shit? Sometimes I feel like the whole planet deserves to get eradicated in a catastrophic event.

Im gonna head to bed. Night.

Why are you watching him?

Mine used to have both a sears and a Zellers. The Zellers died about 5-6 years ago, and the Sears died last December.

same tbh

You are a failure!

das rite

What if there was a vampire down there she missed though

That would be pretty nice.
Whats got you angry user?

Cya next time user

You are, but most people are afraid of nothings, like public speaking. And whatever you do, avoid any vidya or animu clubs, they are reddit incarnate.

summon the memeteor user.

Good night.

Even monkeys fall from trees.

yes, but its too easy to think that way, dial it back and think about stuff you like instead of how shit everything is. Does it change the shit out there? nah but it distracts you from it and its better than coming off as negative all the time

I don't know. Maybe to see how loud he'll get, or I don't feel like watching anything else.

I'm sure she would have noticed a vaginapire. Or vampgina. I don't know what to call a vampire in a vagina.

don' have any at all. anyway will probably stop texting her and find some other japanese ppl to text and practice with. im tired of being used for free english practice. some fucking bullshit i didn't get anything in return and im not going to get anything in return most likely

where the fuck did you find a nip? You in japan? I need a nip gf who looks like this.

though gooks are pretty shallow

Is that what you are? Some kind of monkey fetishist?

You never know

At least you got to look a cute girl for a while.

I have some experience with vaginas and I think most women would notice a vampire in there.

It's a saying, not into monkeys they aren't cute.

You haven't got any experience with vampires

A lot of things in this world are cute, doesn't mean you need to fuck them

I suddenly don't feel like doing anything.

I fucked a goth chick once though that's basically the same thing.

What happened?

honestly bro she's pretty but not that pretty. there's a reason why she was rejected and bullied a lot in japan

That's where you're wrong.

Nothing really. Sometimes I just feel like I don't wanna do anything. I'm not really sure how to explain it.

I know that feeling, mooning Chie.

Thats me all the time

I used to always go for goth chicks when I hunted 3dpd. They were cute and easy

Wew why bother then

So you want to fuck a real dog then? Is that what you are saying

live in southern california. place where a lot of japs study and live abroad. they are shallow as fuck. they think man should pay for everything and give them a house and good life for fucking free.

That is not what I'm saying.

But you implied it

My first girlfriend's best friend was a goth chick and she "consoled" me after the breakup a few times.

wondering that myself. she probably sent me all those pics and said all that shit so she could make me jealous. im fucking done anyway. i think ill learn japanese regardless. jap women are shit.

checked, they're obviously garbage if they're living in california. You should be going straight for the source, instead of sloppy seconds.

either way don't beat yourself up over it, if you really want a jap, think of this as practice, you're the predator, they're the prey. Strike when the iron is hot.

No, you inferred it.

How was the foot game brah

Post pics

What you think you can confuse me with words I don't know?

It seems to be working.

I never looked at her feet, and this was almost ten years ago anyway.

Now thats truly a word I don't know

Feels bad

You forgot your words fam

fug

I have nothing I want to say fam

I guess that's true. I need to go to japan to get myself a nice jap woman. what if I go and I find more of the same bitches though? Only those kinds of bitches with date a foreigner.

no worthwhile pics. just pics of her drinks and food. i won't be around to give her anymore free rides in my car anway

Sorry dude, but thank god there's more a use for the language than just dates.

I get like that towards the end of threads when I'm sleepy sometimes. Thats why my posts get more shitposty every once in a while.

Go to japan and just bang soapland whores like me fam

what Ritsu said

Who should I fap to before I go to bed, 4am?

well you only got one life, if you got the money and the time to deal with asian women antics I'd say go for it. Mind you, they're more fucked up mentally than your average woman, since gooks literally are autistic. Remind yourself they're mentally comparable to children.
If your yellow fever is that bad, you can always go for discount chinks like koreans and chinese.

Chie

Yourself in the mirror

Good Night.

see you tomorrow.

Night dudeo.

Cya next time

sounds good. I just need a jap women to suck my dick

what do you mean? you saying i should go for current jap girl? i dont want be cucked

They don't make you wear a condom for bjs too so its pretty nice

no, drop this retarded ass vegan one. you clearly want a jap who enjoys meat. If you want my advice, we gotta start with her looks, scale 1 to 10 how chinky did she look, was she fat, smelly, midget? guide me through your steps, language barriers do not exist for me, I can assist you.

Do you ever think in the future we'll have robot girls who can sexually reproduce?

The jews will create artificial wombs for faggots but waifuists with robowaifus will be the ones to win from the tech

Yes. I was drunk the whole day today and now I have a headache but haven't slept yet.
I haven't played many and the only one that comes to mind is Aggressive Inline.

Do you think they make dakis of that character with one side being that mild guro the artist does?
PS: Ritsu I haven't forgotten but we can probably be safe in assuming I'm never going to get around to drawing guro of your waifu.
Also kemonofag when is the new doujin dump.

What did you drink?

i just hope they sound and act like our waifus

Possible, but it's funner to make a woman a slave to you and your body. Worth the effort imo. Imagine it. Don't settle for less, don't sell yourself short. They're just NPCs bro.

nah she's not fat. probably okay 5.5/10 jap girl. dresses conservatively. stupid views on politics and she hates trump. thinks diversity is good and japan should be more diverse. her english is good. she learned because she came here for a trip and loved diversity. and she loves western hollyjew movies. she doesn't like all the rules that are put on her.

As to be expected

dropped

Okay, here's what you did wrong. You went for a dumb bitch. All women are pretty fucking dumb, but you had a real mental midget on your hands. The fact she was a 5.5 for a nip is also a red flag. If you can, I'd say bump it up to 6.5s/7s if you want one that's not some gub gub fishhead.

You made another mistake by going after someone whom I assume from what you said earlier was already an easy target back in glorious nippon. You want a tough jap bitch, one that's you know doesn't have water on the brain. Actually now that I think of it, how was her head shaped? Oval/Long, Round/Circular, or Square? You may have been talking to a Gimbap halfling.

yeah i think im done. getting attached to 3dpd is always a mistake

That could go interesting depending on the results. What happens once your waifu is real and realizes she's in a completely different world than the one she came from? Will she try to find her way back, or accept her fate as a NEET's fuckbuddy?

Mad Jacks Gold. Rum and coke for about 20 bucks.

I'm sure there's great 3dpd out there, but there's not much hope to finding them.

Well, since it's a waifu's job to find the lover and not the other way around I can make a guess…

not sure what shape head she has. not sure it matters much. she also said she doesn't have any happy memories. she didn't have good relationship with family. dad was complete drunk

I'm going to bed. See you guys next thread.

To be honest, I can't value human lives that aren't my own. It's odd. I want to be able to feel a connection to others again, but there's something stopping from doing so, I just don't know what.

I tried to tell you that a lot of Japanese girls that come here and stay are super liberal retards. Trust me, not only did I live there for mad long, I was also a teacher and co-worker in different jobs and interacted with them. I mean even the ones that stay home aren’t much better. Youre blinded by yellow fever it’s that simple.

Don't go for girls with daddy issues. Not much coming from me cause that's all I attract, wonder if I'm the only guy who has that problem where they kinda just want you to be their new dad. Don't go for bitches who look like a rat or have like rat like faces.

I stopped caring a long long time, you guys are obviously alright, but now it's just use and abuse, viddy, and slep. Sweet dreams little buddy.

Nigga stfu 5/10 for a nip means that says something. Get your head out of fucking fantasy land 90% of Japanese girls are either plain looking or ugly, especially when they take off their makeup. There is even a saying in Japanese that loosely translates to “a woman is a chameleon” meaning most of them do a lot of work (makeup, nails, eye lift, etc) to even look half way decent. Can’t tell you how many times I woke up next to a JP girl and was like who the fuck is this? Literally looked like a completely different person without all the effects. Not to mention their teeth. Some crap you saw in popular media ain’t reality

Night, I hope you feel better soon.

might have a rat-like face I guess. daddy issues up the whazoo

Probably blinded by yellow fever. can't see shit that's in front of me lad. that's why im drinking. just realizing the bullshit i got myself into. so you're saying most japs are shit?

this girl wear a bit of makeup but not that much. I guess you would be right. most jap women are pretty ugly without makeup i imagine.

No 5/10 is fucking garbage. You like fucking garbage like some sort of pig? Maybe you should raise your standards and not fuck super chinks. I know all about their teeth, I want them to bite me with their fucked up shovel teeth. Also going after girls who wear makeup is sad and you are just setting yourself up for failure. If this bitch was 5/10 with makeup, it's evident she was probably a 2 3/4 out of 10.

Prime pussy or bust.

Well, the main problem is over saturation of Japanese media. You are only seeing the content that comes out of Japan. Trust me, there are plenty of cute girls, but there are A LOT of ugly ones, same goes for good and shit personalities. I'm convince that most Japanese women are incompatible with Western men; unless they are dumb liberal whores who also like liberals, or they can't even get a Japanese man, or have a disreputable past, or get older and get pressured to get married and grab the nearest thing that will even give it the time of day. So remember, whether you are over here or there, most of the time they show interest because no sane JP man would even touch then. But whatever man, don't get bent out of shape about it. Chalk it up to experience and move on.

Fuck off and kys nigger you are the dumbest retard I have ever come across in this thread.

I'm sorry that I bother to go after real woman unlike you little guy. You got a real chip on your shoulder, what's wrong? Didn't get enough attention from mommy and daddy?

True enough I guess. She did tell me that she's only dated for maximum 6 months. Hard to imagine going out with a girl like this. It's all good though, she leaves to japan in march so it's not like anything long term would have come out of this. I still want to learn japanese but my experience with this one woman has made me a little bitter.

wouldn't listen to him with the way he talks tbh

another boring thread missed

fuck u

so what's your suggestion then?

Just move on is all, don't try to get too attached next time. This is my advice for any girl really. I'm not good at this tho.

how about no

I've had great experiences with Japanese women… and shitty ones. Women are women and women are people. They are going to be a mixed bag wherever they are from.

Well that fucking explains it.

People bitched about this, and Ubisoft's response is to add it to their FAQ, with the solution being "lol just buy the operators for real money goy ;)".

Such a scummy fucking company.