WTF why is this a flag?

WTF why is this a flag?

Pirates aren't politics at all. They are stupid smelly faggots that live on boats.

FUCK pirates, mods remove that flag IMMEDIATELY.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Libertatia
thebasebk.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/Kuhn-Life-Under-the-Jolly-Roger-Reflections-on-Golden-Age-Piracy.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Pirates were the original illegalists. Neo-piracy is the way forward for the left.

go away homo.

We starving Somalians now

u fukn wot m8
Have you never heard of the pirate parties?

piracy is communism tho

hmmmmmm

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Libertatia

The pirate party is more successful that whatever faggot student group you belong to.

most pirateflags are just marksocs from what i've seen, might as well keep the flag.

this tbh

Piracy is literally rendering the market obsolete, something that the left eventually wants to do.

arr, a spectre haunts th' seas— ay, th' spectre o' communism.

Some fucking history ITT

In the golden age of piracy, before they were pirates, they were sailors. IE the most trod upon proles who ever walked the planet. This wasn't merely a job where the boss takes most of the money, sailors were regularly beaten and sometimes tortured to death by Porky in those days.

So pirates did what proles do when the situation is intolerable, they tossed the boss overboard and then they declared the boat belonged to them. Not to the new captain, to the whole crew.

A share system was set up where everybody got a cut of the profits, with elected officers getting a larger share but serving only at the pleasure of the crew.

And while its true a lot of horrible shit went alongside this, nothing that they did to other people was things that "Privateers" didn't do. The only thing that separated them from law abiding sailors of the age was their independence and collective ownership of the enterprise.

You're right about them being faggots though. Reports from a retired pirate community in colonial America talk about men cruising for other men and the most popular book in their library was a gay sex fic. Pirates were perfectly down with people getting their rocks off wherever they felt like.

Is he, dare I say it, an egoist?

/hisownguy/

He's more an egoist than Robbie Rotten at least.

lmao fam

can't find .pdf so have this

thebasebk.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/Kuhn-Life-Under-the-Jolly-Roger-Reflections-on-Golden-Age-Piracy.pdf

OP is a fag.

arrgh, matey

Arrgh, some body walk this land-lubbered Redditor off the plank.

"When people ask me what do I think of piracy, I say attacking ships is very bad."
– Richard Stallman

What a fag. Pirates were comrades. They were directly attacking the nobility's infrastructure.