Drunk Gayman

What're some good vidya to play while drunk, all levels of drunk be it:
note that it doesn't have to fit all levels, just one at least

normalfags, chads, and non vidya shitposters leave this place.

BRO BOOZE ROFL

DUDE
WEED
LMAO

I only drink water as any self-respecting American should.

try tag with cars

play a game that you take very seriously while drunk, the inebriation will dislodge that stick from your ass and you'll be able to see the gameplay from a different perspective.

i'll just leave this here

BRO
BOOZE
ROFL

Tedium becomes more refined after getting hammered. I get really good at fightans while in a good tipsy mood. Don't listen to these straight-edge kids who are inflexible and cold towards their vidya-loving bretheren who are much older and more skilled than they; simply because said bretheren enjoy a hearty amount of drink while they play games.

This thread is solid proof the majority of posters here are under the age of 21

That's not news.

I find myself doing really well at fightan games after a few drinks as well. Maybe it helps to bring my mental faculties down closer to that of the average fightan scene nigger.

HOMIE CIGS GUFFAW

This.Alcohol is for degenerates.

underrated

Opioids are the real mans poison.

I still remember the first time I took a beer out of the garbage can and played some Persona 3.

Nothing fucking happened, it was just disgusting. People only drink to look cool.

It's just relaxation and smooth input as opposed to analytical calculation of every single moment. All it means is that you can do what ever you please if you have the proper setup, amirite?

Darksouls 2 is extremely fun on amphetamine IMO.

You just made my night, user

10/10 would laugh at for making 2 brain-dead decisions in one night

alcohol helps remove social inhibition, it unlocks how you really feel inside, if drinking makes you more depressed, it just means you're a depressed person in general.

Regardless, its the underageb& coming into this thread to speak their minds on how they feel about sour grapes no pun intended. You know who wants to ban alcohol? Muslims, and Jews at religious events, the same people who will gladly sell you prescription medications that are arguably far worse for you.

Relax fag, when did anyone say anything about banning it?
I just talk shit about it because I lose respect for people who do it.
My father was a drunk and he has committed unforgivable crimes.
My friends when they drink become absolute retards who are fun for a bit but hurt themselves in the long run
I also have a friend of a friend who blew all their college money on alcohol and is looking for a job just so they can get more booze to blow
Meanwhile my grandfather who has never touched a drop of alcohol in his life and is staunch about doing so is one of the greatest people I know.

I don't really vidya that often when I've been drinking, I usually just watch a movie because that doesn't require really any concentration on my end. Sometimes I play a little New Vegas while moderately drunk but that's all. I can't really remember a lot of the quests I did in the Old World Blues dlc because I was pretty wasted for the most part while playing it.

You didn't need to tell everyone you have daddy issues lad, your posts are self-evident

5c Eeriefaggot is in this thread right now.

Sounds like your dad and your friends are just a bunch of cunts. You gonna blame the gun for shooting JFK too?

sometimes when i get drunk i go on my smurf accounts on /competitivevidyagame/ and ruin people's games and forget about it the next morning. the only reason i know it happens is that my elo and my vodka goes away.

Sorry everyone's shitting up your thread by arguing about alcohol, instead of talking about games and alcohol, OP
That's not what "depressant" means. A depressant is a sort of drug that dulls your thought speed. That's not necessarily bad, but that's the direct mechanism to all of the other effects

you know that this shit will fuck you up, good luck with your lives

ITT: people who do not drink come into the thread about drinking and tell people who do that they do not in fact drink because ???

I'm perpetually drunk so all of them.
NO U

NIGGER CRACK HAHA

Yeah I'm 20 and a serious alcoholic
not joking, legal limit is 18 here

Kike Meth Wew

Serious Sam

anyone who isn't retarded knows how to drink responsibly and have fun without endangering themselves

FUCKIN WRASSLIN GAMES BROTHER
DRINK BEER
RAISE SOME HELL
BEAT DEBRA

Underage westerners get the fuck off my board.

CYKA KROKODIL BYLAT

I assume underage westerners don't ascribe to your brand of wiggerty?

Cunt Goon Crikey

Is goon some 'Strayan drug?

ONLY WATER

Goon is 'strayan for cask wine

The best advice is to find games that put you right into whatever you're interested in. If you actually want to play then play something incredibly bad or incredibly stupid so you can cope with it. When you drink during vidya the chances are that you won't be doing it for an extended amount of time as most people do it when the mountains are pink. If you want a fun party game then do some Mario Retardy and take a shot (or swig of beer if you don't want to get to drunk) every time your character loses a game. I've had some great fun with that. If you want to actually play a game then don't plan to play it for to long. I actually play a bit better when I'm on a light buzz because it gives me a bit more focus but after a while it inhibits me obviously.

It's called moderation for a reason dipshit. If you can't handle the occasional courage juice then fuck off to your own safe space.

The absolute best combination of booze and vidya is either whiskey + RTS, Rum + Pirate Simulator, or vodka + Racing for the true experience of each kind of drunk. Anyone who doesn't do at least one of the three is a plebian and also underaged

boku no pico

Either 4cuck did something again or there's another group of faggots going full overdrive on the shitposting. Fuck off and go back.

I drink pretty much whenever I play anything, barring competetive multiplayer games. I don't even enjoy games unless I'm drunk most of the time. Everything is just code to me now, the magic is gone.

Megaman is a blast while drunk. My first playthrough of MM9 was fully drunk and it was a load of fun

Oh yeah and golf games are good for occupying your time with a buddy while getting drunk, try putting on some mid-00's pga tour with a buddy or two once you start getting a buzz, by the end of it you will regret nothing

No they just don't want to do anything that normalfags do so they can feel superior. Come on user. Let them have their moment.

You're a special kind of stupid

Haven't touched it in a while but JC2 Multiplayer was good times and everyone was in on the fuckery. SAMP was obviously similar. RFG wrecking crew or just the main game even.

Another good one is to have a few and try to go over the checklist of an aircraft and get airborne. It's one thing you really aren't going to get to do for real.

I would say any Battlefield up to 3 with a slight buzz perhaps. Any underwater game like Endless Ocean and Ecco the Dolphin could be nice as well.

Then how come 99% of people can't drink responsibly?

99% of people do drink responsibly they just don't go online going "im so fucking wasted bro" which leads you think everyone is an irresponsible man child because you saw one drunk post or one news article

So because you saw one person drinking responsibly you now assume everyone does?
lelelelelelelelel :^)

Source on that statistic?

He saw one person drinking irresponsibly and now assumes everyone does

OP, did you really think this thread wouldn't devolve into shitposting, you fucking retard?
First of all, most of us have experience playing with drunk people, and said experiences are usually negative. Drunks are almost as bad as people who play while high on mary jane. They have "fun" at the expense of everyone else's fun.
Second of all, why would you drink in the first place? Because everyone else does it? That's the reason and you know it. There's no benefit to drinking besides fitting in at social gatherings or trying to get laid. Face it, your every decision is decided by society, fuckhead.
Polite sage for a shit thread.

t. this thread

Literally any game…you just drink when you don't win.
Playing Gran Turismo and don't come first? take a drink.
Playing crash and fall into a pit? take a drink.
"YOU DIED"? Take a drink buddy.

Yes, it's impossible to derive pleasure from a drug by yourself. Thank you for this extremely enlightening comment, you really are a towering intellect that understands this topic at the highest level possible.

I wouldn't really call that a benefit.
Also
opinion discarded

OP is a faggot check my dubs

I tell you what:
1. Never say you are drunk. Never.
2. Any games can be fun while being drunk, unless you are drunk into zu-zu. In this case GO TO SLEEP YOU FUCKING ALCOHOL ADDICT.
3. Avoid playing multiplayer games and chatrooms. I'm serious.

t. Lad who can't talk openly to people in sober state.

Maybe because I like the taste and feeling of tipsy you fucking faggot? Not to mention it does have health benefits in proper quantity.

it keeps me from putting a bullet in my head so its gotta be healthy

I always play at 100% efficiency no matter my inebriation level, probably due to autism. Also pale ale sucks and you should feel bad for drinking it.

i bet you dont poop either and did all your homework

You piss with 200% efficiency.

I actually go online and tell people that all of the time, but only when stone sober. It's important to always stir shit for no reason and give people you have nothing to do with a bad name.

Competitive E-sports while buzzed is more fun and less maddening than playing it sober. There OP, you satisfied?

When I need to A rank I go for a gagger

Is this a message forum now?

This is shitposting, right?

ever heard of the guitar lesson analogy? you see an advertisement for guitar lessons walking along the street, then bust into the place they're hosting them and screech MY DAD WAS BEATEN TO DEATH WITH A GUITAR I DO NOT WANT GUITAR LESSONS FOR THIS AND 7 OTHER REASONS I WILL LIST OFF. thereby disrupting and ruining anyone else's guitar lesson because you need to be heard and acknowledged. well congrats, you've been heard, you disagree with drinking alcohol for your own reasons, incredible, however this isn't the thread for you then is it? no your thread would be "games to play while being sober" or you know, every single other thread on this fucking board

I think the main thing they're trying to get at is that we're fucking normies and we should go back to reddit/4chan and/or fucking kill ourselves because we're such retard brainlet drones, who are the goodest goyem and have no mental capacity for thinking for self-awareness.
On top of that, we're all a bunch of drug addicted losers who aren't satisfied sitting in front of a computer for 9 hours a day. How dare we.

t. phoneposter

Generally speaking I like to play games that are easy to pick up for a round or two or sandbox games that are also suited for short-term objectives. Especially ideal if you can play with friends since getting drunk by yourself tends to be a sad experience.

If we're talking just a drink or two instead of getting outright drunk, I like to play grand strategy games with some good bourbon.

Imagine my shock. Personally I don't feel like putting in effort once I'm tipsy. So I stay away from competitive gaymen and either do some PvE/fucking around in an MMO while talking about dumb shit with strangers or play some sandbox. The dullness of the latter is greatly offset by the alcohol. My pick would be a GTA of your choice with a winter mod. 'Tis the season, after all.