dont really care, but mostly Arado c-3

Panzer IV F-2 since 3.3 is best

tiger e
stukas
tiger H1, jagdpanzer and dicker max

goddammit

shittiest get in a long time

thank you

Anything but driving Sd.Kfz. 234/4 just for the fun of it feels like suffering.
At higher BR APHE starts to feel really shitty when you get penned by AP shells like you were butter but you gotta land shots at critical spots to even have a remote chance of penetrating.

You let me down again, Satan.

It doesn't count if you have to reroll.

I heard that it went super p2w grindy, is that true? I used to play a couple years ago but have been scared off coming back.

I only played AirWarrior and Aces High.

It's a bit better then it was. They keep rejiggering the tiers and costs and adding in new shit. I left 2-3 years ago, came back and my American aviation tree was a fucking mess. I had done the fighter branch grind and gotten a P-51D and came back and they added like 5 new planes inbetween the P-51D and the P-47s.
Honestly I just wish they would allow you to test fly whatever you want. I just wanna fly some Sabres man..

I used to fly simulator all the fucking time in the mid-tier FW-190's and BF-109's.

That and the (what used to be at least) absolutely insanely good Spitfire with the crazy powerful engine and climb rate. LF MK VB? I can't remember.

satan has shit taste in vidya

Like most F2P games, it was insanely fun in open beta and launch, then it became worse and worse. I still have it installed for some reason.

Japan
A7M1 so I can finally get my hands on a Ki-83
Jap tanks, those pack a quite nasty punch as soon as you leave the 47mm ghetto

I FUCKING HATE THIS GAME AND THE FUCKING SUBHUMANS WHO DEVELOP IT I WISH THEY ALL FUCKING DIE THEY'RE UTTERLY HORRIBE AT MAKING VIDEO GAMES HOLT SHIT
But I still play every now and then.
Panther G
Fw 190 A-4
Tiger II(H), Panther A and Dicker Max

trolling the russians seems more fun than the rest of the game.

God fucking damn it. Have been trying to grind out decals, but it's a pain in the ASS.
On the other hand my other plane of choice is the 109 E-3. In my opinion hands down one of my most hated planes of the entire Messerschmitt line.
I mean, sure the rounds will occasionally ignite another plane, but why the E-3?

Tank wise, when I play, I love the 4.3/4.7 for the general statement between tanks in terms of power, but steamrolling through a control point using Dicker Max is always a good time. Especially if a M4A3E2 thinks it's frontally invincible at an event match out.

also unlocked the Soviet tear making machine, sadly post nerf. Oh well, I totally love the idea of a third Leo But This Time With ATGMs. Too bad the mods are such a bitch to grind

Look, look at what those niggers did again, just not the b1 that obviously goes with the other two. I wonder why

This why we are of selling you premium account my friend )))))))))))))

The absolute bastards are making would-be tree tanks into undertiered premiums again? How soon is that after the last time? You can even see the giant, obvious chronological & tier gap between the B1 bis and the ARL-44. What's more, it's a straight upgrade in most every way over the Bis with barely any retrogrades, and they didn't even model the finalized production B1 Ter either; that's only the first prototype. Lazy research. There isn't a single early war variant model, just a skeleton tree of basic models. Then again, maybe that'd be for the better considering other trees end up with roadblocks of minor to moderate refits with often the same weapons and slightly different armor schemes as entire separate tanks to re-research.