What are games that celebrate femininity? The less boys, the better

What are games that celebrate femininity? The less boys, the better.

>>>/u/

>>>Holla Forums

fuck off weeb

I really liked Valkyrie Drive.

Is this a shitty false flag?

Kill yourself, retard.

No. Post games with shotas.

Great job, OP.

You just had to fucking word this like misandrist, anti-heterosexual tumblr retard shit. Now what could have been a nice yuri thread is completely fucked from the start.

dykes don't celebrate femininity though. They would look more like women and less like blobs if that were the case.

You want a yuri/moe thread? Why the fuck didn't you just say so. MODS delete this and let us make an actual yuri/moe thread.

Fill this with shit and make a new, proper one as fast as possible once we crash this one.

What the fuck is wrong with you weebs? I'm, so tired of this shit.

No, how about you just fuck off and we don't have the shitty threads you want to have?

I bet the fucking manly thread wasnt even a successful one. These little faggot autists probably shat that one up, then made this piece of shit. How the fuck can you want all characters replaced with girls in all games? How this fuck is this view allowed to not only have, but protected? I am so fucking sick of this shit fuck you if I'm spamming you need to die in traffic. God damn.

agreed. all boys, like myself, should start consuming lots of soy. masculinity is evil

I was about to point out simply enjoying Japanese not writing homos like obnoxious, cancerous political shit and what that offers plot and gameplay by extension, but I don't even need to at this rate.

Shut the fuck up, already, you presumptuous illiterate retard.

Where does my peepee go?

t. weeb who keeps trying to roll the clock back to 2006

Stop being a pathetic little bitch that needs to live through characters to enjoy fictional relationships.

stop self inserting, it's pathetic.

Kill yourself.

Well, this shittily worded bait thread's death is already coming along swimmingly. Keep replying.

kek

ok but where is the peepee? I don't think any of the parties involved can really enjoy this state of affairs

Well I'll come up. This was indeed bait. Remember yesterday's "games that promote manhood, brotherhood, fraternity, and being male in general" thread that the mods deleted, and people filled with general autism and armchair psychology? Yeah, I decided to see how this would go.
Results inconclusive. I am never going to try this shit again.

You have literally nothing. I can win nonarguments.

what a faggot.

Go fuck yourself, faggot.

Jesus McFucking christ.

you ok buddy?

if dubs i delete this and we never speak of this again

"Dykes" are ugly, edgy manhating retards trying to spite all men ironically by dressing and acting obnoxiously like a stereotype.

The only reason they're "lesbians" is out of asshurt and being rejected. Pathetically see through.

you fucked up, now Mark has to sticky it

it's not your penis going in the vagina. you're getting enjoyment out of looking at other men's pensies.
that's pretty gay, yes.

I'm shitting up a shit thread that damages the tolerability of my interests.

FUCKING HELL
MARK, EDIT THE THREAD TO SAY "What are games that promote masculinity?" BEFORE STICKY IT

i don't remember what femininity is anymore

The fire (and my erection) rises.

Dubs.

OP what the fuck are you even doing?

how does this thread damage your retarded fetish's tolerability retard?

Just post Bane dick.

Shit bait.

Vols only delete the threads they don't like. I guess they're waiting for the /u/ dump?

Was just wanting to fuck cute girls ever a thing or is degeneration the default state.