Saints Row Thread

Let's talk about Saints Row! The two games in the main franchise and that silly spinoff set in space.

Etc.

Saints Row 2 is literally the only good one
The original sucked ass, the Third sucked ass, and 4 was kind of good but at that point Ubisoft went full cuck.
I haven't played Saints Row 2 in a while but I think I'll replay it again. It was quite good.
The best character is the player character with an Australian accent.

you're a dumb nigga user

its cockney you nigger

The first was 2 but not fully realized, they're both similar games and the multiplayer was one of the best multiplayer was the Xbox's equivalent of MGO 2. You need to explain yourself.

I am 99% sure that he says "you are a genuine pig fucker", not "dick sucker".

It shifts, sometimes it sounds cockney, othertimes it shift to semi-strayan. Also, every game is shit other than two. Three was watered down garbage, Four could have been good but by then the cancer was terminal. Three is shit just because you have side missions where you get the dubious privilege of hearing Ashley Burch bitch at you for up to twenty minutes. Made me want to shove broken glass in my ears.

SR2 is obviously the best one, but IV was…okay, I guess. 1 wasn't too bad, either. SR2 just had that perfect balance between serious and silly, and your boss felt like a legitimate badass both in game and during cutscenes.

But yes, Shaughnessy Boss was the best avatar. I remember being blown away by how awesome the idea of a Cockney mob boss was at the time.

2 was obviously the best, just remember to check up on pcgamingwiki if you want to play it on PC because of the weird CPU speed issue.

Saints Row 1 was good when it came out, obviously now allot of it doesn't hold up. but it still has moments that are great.
Your character being silent the whole game only to speak at the final mission of each gang is unforgettable

Any in 2 that doesn't involve chasing someone on a car.
The Funk.
Smug faced cockney boss. Alternatively either drug making housewife or Pierce, just because of how much shit he gets.

Here (you) go! Don't spend it all in one place! did you niggers actually thought he was serious

no thanks, that's gay. let's talk about cats instead. What do you guys think of this cat?

That one in SR2 where you're blowing shit out of a septic truck. That shit was awesome, pun intended.
Meh.
SR2. It was too much of a GTA wannabe in 1 and too weird in SR3 and after.
The stoner white girl with dreds just cause rule34. The rest of the characters are meh to annoying, including silly ass Gat. VERY glad the main character is build-ur-own.

That's a nya-ce cat (=^w^=)

I kinda wanna see the shooting controls modernized but volition "lost the source code" bunch lying cunts.

Fuck cats

FUCK

Please tell me about how gene retention mechanism for flies works in humans too next.

would you say it is rawr-y? =^.^=

As if I care about what a nigger says

A cat is fine too.

Saints row was only good by accident.

Stop.

Yeah cats are lame. Real natsocs like you and me only like dogs. Actually we should k i l l all cats because they are detrimental to our cause!

With SR2 it makes sense.
Good luck making that game work on PC.

Volition really is a terrible developer. I just can't comprehend how they managed to make SR2.

Saints Row 3 is the best game in the series.

/thread

Sad!

SR2 is good but I didn't like it as much as most people here so I wasn't that butthurt about SR3
I like SR3 for the most part (Burt Reynolds part is insufferable)
SR4 is fun

They ran the franchise into the ground and in the worst possible way. With the first 2 games it very much had the potential to be what San Andreas couldn't be but instead we got gimp carts, shitty forced memes, and gangster presidents fighting aliens in space/the Matrix with superhero powers. What a fucking joke that shitpile morphed into

It can work great on PC if you have windows 10.

Had you said that three handles driving better than two, your bait might have had a leg to stand on.

Nigger, I started with SR3 and even I admit that it’s hot garbage compared to two. Three just looks nicer.

Saints Row necklaces (and some other stuff) had physics.
Saints Row 2 have truly randomised pedestrians.
In first two Saints Rows you could go sandbox mode/extended idle mode, where MC will either smoke, participate in conversation, drink, read paper or laptop and etc.
First ones, also, had nigga moments looked bizzare, but still had some half-serious plot going.
Starting from Saints Row 3 it's just clusterfuck.
Pic not related.

SR3+4 certainly look better than 2. You could actually make pretty fuckable waifus in the CC who wore nice clothes.

But looks aren't everything. In fact, they're very little.

How's it run in wine

Saints Row 1 was a soulless ripoff of older gta's.
Saints Row 2 was #litty af to play with a friend.

That's a very happy and comfy cat btw, but even then it has nothing on the comfyness of this cat

SR2 is a better GTA game than GTA 4 or 5 and SR4 was the crackdown sequel we were all waiting for.
This is a fact.

Even if you are being ironic, shitposting is shitposting
>>>/reddit/

I didn't hate SR4 but it's physics are shit compared to Crackdowns. SR4 was more like worse version of Prototype.

sains row 1 online was fun as fuck. idk why but i had a blast

indeed. Even Rockstar acknowledged that it was the true GTA4

eh. It was alright as a superhero game, and the southern belle boss is hands down the best, but it has so much that could have been done so much better if the team were more ambitious.

I wish the first one was on Steam so I could listen to Turf Talk while getting chased by evil cars again.

saints row 3 okay, saints row 4 felt kind of dead and flavorless somehow. the first two games are hardly worth mentioning because theyre console garbage

Unless you are attempting to bait.

how ironic given the nature of your post

Agree.

kys tbh