Multiplayer vidya pet peeves

It might be a "duh", but I really, really can't stand horsefuckers, furfags, or turboweebs in any of my multiplayer vidya. If I so much as see
I will go out of my way to target them, or even sabotage my own team just to spite them. I will pick a healing class if applicable (if these beta faggots aren't already), stand next to them, and specifically NOT heal them.

What about you, Holla Forums?

First I take a look at if they have a history of just trolling or grieving.
Then I remind myself "What the fuck are you doing playing multiplayer games to begin with you moron" and then I check my dubs in threads like these.

But really, multiplayer gaming is dead unless you know people to play with who you get along with.

(checked)
Absolutely magnificent!

Checked your dubs, but multiplayer is fine if you just want to turn your brain off and treat everyone like retarded AI

Y'all are a bunch of fags.

(←Amazing!)
👏You did it!👏

You're playing one of the most popular multiplayer games, built on the back of the cancerous Steam Community which is already full of weebs, bronies, autists, etc. in the first place. Stop being a bigoted shitlord and learn to be more inclusive and tolerant towards your chosen community, or find yourself another game.

Name a game with none of the above, that people still play.
This

All the archetypes of "people" who play CS: GO.

>90% of the players you encounter just use whatever gives them muh one shot one kill

The most pathetic example of this was during the dying breaths of Custom Robo Arena. I built some really nice sets that took advantage of homing shots, fast moving aerial pods/bombs and the Lightning Sky's flying abilities, allowing me to get off good shots while constantly moving. After waiting 15-20 minutes to find an opponent, the only opponents I could ever find were ones that only used the wyvern gun and its illegal variant. You wanna know why? Because it has the biggest damage number and the singleplayer AI is bad at dodging it. When they couldn't lay a single hit on me in the first round, they resorted to trying to hastily copy my set in the second round.

I don't know if I just have shit taste in shooters or if every multiplayer shooter eventually becomes this, because the only shooter I played that didn't have this problem was Splatoon 1. I wonder if it's my weakness for sci-fi weaponry that attracts this bullshit. I wanna try gimmicky gunz, but the only players I can find are _xXx_mtndewGAYMERmontage_xXx_ and chokemonkeyclan_kyle, who only care about muh k/d.

I never see those in AFPS but if you play me in one I'll do what you listed since it seems to be a good motivator for you to try.

>Not having friends you can party up with and mute everyone else and just enjoy a fun vidya

Have you considered having actual friends that you don't have a negative relationship with

Online multiplayer in-general is a pet peeve now. It's too accessible to the point that retards are so common as to make the game impossible to enjoy.

I stay away from multiplayer-only and games-as-service bullshit, and I only play multiplayer if I know my fellow players personally.

Matchmaking and playing with randoms is out of the question. Back then I could make some friends with these people sometimes but now I just can't stand anyone.

Sometimes you can't just play with your friends.

That doesn't change the fact that you're a faggot who doesn't use a candy thermometer.

I don't use one because I don't make candy nor have much sweets in my cooking.

Nah, Greg's a nice guy, we just call him that after the one time he sprained his ankle while we were all drunk. We heckle him, and he heckles us, and we all heckle each other, but we're all good friends.
Also, it wasn't so much daring him to fuck the fat chick as it was us introducing the two together while drunk, and her trying to suck his face off while she has the worst Parmesan-Garlic breath Greg had ever had the misfortune of tasting.

No excuses.

You are as retarded as them

Haha, but for I was merely pretending to be retarded, and double haha again, but for I was only pretending to be pretending.

but op-kun, how can you be 20% cooler if you don't yiff?

What happens if you join their club?

You really get that mad if you see someone who likes something you don't like? Sounds like you're more autistic than they are tbh fam

Shit, I remember this.
What was the name of it, again?

You become a club member dumbass

y'all retarded for falling for this shit thread tbh

Nothing really. A couple new options for hentai opens up, but none are worth mentioning besides BakuHaku's Friendship is Dirty, and that's really only if you're into futashit. Everything else is too furry.

My only Pet peeve is a big one.
>online Multiplayer
fucking trash mate

banned from gensokyo

Mad horsefucker spotted.

I was hasty and imagined an specific scene like that wouldn't garner any results in reverse image searching, but it worked out alright.
I forgot completely about most things related to this shit, this included. It's odd when your past comes to haunt you like that.

He's obviously talking about TF2, it's no bait, it's all true.

I stopped giving a fuck about multiplayer because it’s ass. I like to mess around in multiplayer only games sometimes. Games like rainbow six siege or csgo are perfect for pissing people off. If it’s “competitive” it’s even better because people are more likely to get pissed off because of muh rank