Xenogears

Every time this game is mentioned, someone WILL listen to the soundtrack again.

The whole thing?

this one, looping for 144 minutes

Youtube is for gays, fampai.

The CREID and Myth arrange albums are glorious as well.

To be honest I think the orchestral album is only enjoyable if you already like the music. It's a nice treat for fans, but it's not that impressive on its own merits.

OP is not a faggot.

Fuck this race-mixing propaganda bullshit.

Be fair user. They have been husbando and waifu for over 10,000 years already.

Pick one. It's not unpleasant but it's mediocre as hell. The last Square game with truly good music was FF7 tbh.

>aryan woman falls in love with embodiment of God's id
They were going for an allegory. Probably Moloch, maybe Baal

Id was white, you horrible cunt.

9's music was good and 7fags are not people.

Damn, what a great game. Only thing wrong with it is that there isn't enough of it because its budget got jacked. What doesn't it have?

Xenogears is arguably the most ambitious game of all time. To this day nobody's ever tried to make another game with the same scope and level of detail. Imagine what it would've been if it was finished.

Holla Forums I swear to fucking Wave Existence I will throw a goddamn sand cruiser at you if you fuck up this thread. Getting real tired of your shit.

disc 2 was better because it focused on the story instead of the super-shitty gook rpg gameplay.

ebin

Xenogears was one of those games where it was so sprawling and involved at the same time, it was interesting playing through it but trying to remember it all feels like remembering a weird dream I had once. Reminds me of the Ar Tonelico series in that respect.

Only way left is to do good deeds, go to God's heaven, play vidya and marry wonderful virgin women

I'm not sure Square still have the rights. In any case didn't he re-used some plot ideas of the sequels in Xenosaga anyway?

There are some correlations, but the story is generally downgraded in Xenosaga. I just want a Xenogears game with Xenoblade 1 gameplay, why is it such a sin?

On another topic, Baten Kaitos is pretty good. Will play the 2nd release soon.

I'm still enjoying Chronicles 2 despite thinking this the entire time, but god damn, why can't we have nice things?

None of them are human user. They're all essentially realian scum.

Saga only covers episodes 1-3 of Perfect works. You can look at Yuriev as a further elaboration on Grahf and Zanza as an elaboration on Miang, though.

I always liked listening to the theme that played in Babel tower.

What's the xenogears organ theme called?

I just want xenobladeX, but more like its concept art, or at least FINISHED. Its like a trend for certain xeno-games to be pushed out incomplete.

This one? Japanese is 祈り、人の望みの喜びよ.

What happens after this?

I really miss 2014 Holla Forums.

Its kind of funny Takahashi said that when they started Xenoblade they were just experimenting to see what kind of games they wanted to make going forward so presumably with X they should have known but Xenoblade turned out to be one of his only complete, non rushed games while X was a bunch of concept art with a thrown together plot in an open world.