Is hatsune miku project diva f2nd any good?

is hatsune miku project diva f2nd any good?

Other urls found in this thread:

xtube.com/video-watch/is-sucking-my-cock-papa-me-chupa-la-pija-25402911
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The same gameplay as the first f but with different songs.

There shitty sing along games made for women and soyboys. Avoid at all costs.

whats your max on bench nigga hatsune is not for soyboys.

Is this the miku thread?

vocaloids are lame

How do you even manage to listen to this fucking garbage?

I prefer touhou eurobeat remixes when I'm lifting or doing bodyweight exercises.

If I picked up Project Diva 2nd again, I'd but a cover over me.

yes

miku is great for free weights and overhead press.

You need to get a lobotomy first.

Man, fuck Planet Fitness.

Fucking degenerates

Miku is for marathon training.
Rin comes to the gym.

Something about this seems off.

Yes, it's the hypest shit.

I own every single Project Diva game (Except the Japan only PSP games, which I have on PPSSPP), and F 2nd does have a good song selection, and is one of the better ones in the series. I'd say yes.

Why in the fuck do these games cost so much? they almost never go on sale

Just get the arcade port if you've got a nogamesstation 4, otherwise f 1 >= f 2nd

yametagete

weeb games sell and are evergreen like nintendo games. I was at a FUCKING game store and noticed that all the used weeb shit was priced significantly higher than used western games. It looked like the AAA games were priced to move, but didn't sell anyway because modern western games a shit.

"I own every sing;e project diva game*"

*Except the best ones

lul

Also the PSP ones are the most barebones of any of them.

Yes. Plus you can give headpats.

Around the start of last year, I found both Project DIva F and F 2nd at my local Gamestop pretty reasonably priced. I think F 2nd was $15 and F $35.

if you have a ps4, hatsune miku: future tone has 230~ songs in the library. including every single f2nd song…. which is only 30 or so in comparison.
if you don't have a ps4, i recommend getting one just for project diva. it's a decade's worth of entertainment.

Don't forget to buy the extra 12 or so songs for $30 in the season pass, as well as drop another $60 for Future Tone DX which comes with two new exclusive songs!

Oh, and the reasonably priced $100 controller!

all five best players in the world use the dualshock 4.
enjoy your 30 songs for the same price as 230 though

It's still the best value you can get for a Project Diva game. Don't be retarded.

You can get the fuck out of here anytime.

that controller seems too big, how do I even hold it

Jesus Christ what the fuck

But with worse songs you mean.

noice

what a fucking pleb

Imagine devoting all your life and income into purchasing merchandise for a soulless corporate product.

I hate sega and their teal haired virtual harlot so fucking much

I don't have anything constructive to say. I just wanted to rub it in a little bit.

I share your pain

And to be fair, Whore-E makes the Diva controller - but from what I hear it sucks balls and you're better off making your own arcade controller. Probably wouldn't be too hard to make your own custom twin-stick controller.

That's what I'm gonna end up doing at this point if they don't announce one before February

It's weird, I played the PS3 version and it had different songs from the PSP version.

For example, Diva 1 on PSP had The World is Mine as song #1 but the PS3 version only had it in Photo mode.

Also PoPiPo had these stupid Gaystation cats.
I can't figure out how to unlock any other performer. Diva F for PS3 is shit. Is it just because I got the USA version instead of the JPN?

I bet she's good in bed.

If Miku is a virtual idol, and the game is rendering in real time (rather than just playing a shitty video) then wouldn't that mean that pretty much every song on the Project Diva games a personal live concert?

PDf is a different game, not a version of the psp ones.

A man of culture.

kys you meme loving fuck

Traps
xtube.com/video-watch/is-sucking-my-cock-papa-me-chupa-la-pija-25402911

your statement confuses me in several ways since soyboys hate nips on principle.

Do I want to click that?

No, its an old guy sucking a dick.

OK this I need to know.

But in seriousness I would much rather be playing rhythm games on a handheld. It's not the sort of game I'd get a full system for unless I was into DDR.

Back on old /jp/ some guy posted his real doll Miku.

I hate playing Miku on handheld, especially the Vita ones since they make you use the touchscreen.

Wait I thought all the touchscreen stuff was optional in F/F2. Is that not the case? And no, I've no idea how the rhythm genre caught on on mobile. But yeah, system choice is partly personal preference, I just prefer portability for this style of game since it's ideal for playing in short bursts, or relaxed in bed.

I think it's optional in F2, but definitely not F.

You only have to use the touchscreen for star notes in F1, in F2 you can use the sticks.