Vanilla WoW General

Sittin' on the Dock of the Bay Edition

Come on and play with us, faggots. There are guilds on 2 servers - Everyst and Elysium (Nighthaven realm). Everyst is around a few weeks old, Nighthaven is about a month and a half old. Both servers are 1x Vanilla, Everyst has some minor changes like buffed wpvp honor and exploration xp. Oh, and no Chinese.

change the text in realmlist.wtf file to one of the following

For Everyst: set realmlist logon.everystwow.com

For Nighthaven: set realmlist logon.elysium-project.org

on Everyst - Horde (casual comfy guild)

on Nighthaven - Alliance (tryhard raiding funtimes)

post your ign in this thread (mention which server you are rolling on) or whisper someone from the guild ingame

don't be a degenerate

In general, play whatever you want, since you're going to be playing it for a while, but if you're stuck and can't decide, than Folly(Everyst) has a real lack of Druids. No idea about Infinite Autism (Elysium/Nighthaven).

Just take whatever profession you want to do. Folly has a lack of Engineers, it seems, but seriously, take what you want.

archive.fo/kZJt5

Other urls found in this thread:

hiveworkshop.com/threads/convertshots.210623/
db.vanillagaming.org/?talent#LMhxbNio0u
db.vanillagaming.org/?talent#LhGxdZVV0VMEoVo
db.
db.vanillagaming.org/?talent#LZVV0VME0V
github.com/AeroScripts/QuestieDev/releases/tag/v3.7.0
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScrSMxpH-ckJApecSZYr2TcJKS-GNFaI0fW1oEIw9Twalv3lg/viewform
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Non-chan guilds but apparently DoA ate/snatched all 50-60 people from OathSworn.

No idea how the Chan-guilds are doing but if you're willing to play with "normies," Everyst is headed towards stable minimum population required to sustain raiding. Most active players are high-level so I can't promise you get groups to low-level instances easily.

I changed a bit. Not sure what else needed changing, but if you want to complain, how about you make it next time?

well which one do I join?

They're both cuckch

Everyst has smaller population but Nighthaven is corrupt team's xth attempt at supposedly reforming into (or being replaced by) a non-corrupt team.

DoA has a huge proportion of its 60s being from chans, it's pretty easy to not even interact with normies if you don't want to

joined everyst, because tauren are comfy.

For what it's worth, a number of the higher-level quests are missing from Everyst, likely due to it being on Patch 1.2. Also, good fucking luck getting into most instances, given the server pop right now.

Still comfy, though.

What about roleplaying?

hello
can I play this on 1 gb ram laptop from 2006

Follow your dreams

DELET THIS

Close any possible other applications and put on laptop's native resolution. Crank all graphics setting to minimum. See if it runs. If it runs well crank up view distance or some other thing you feel makes game look better as long the performance allows.

I'm not sure but settings are only accessible once logged in. Config.wtf in WTF folder has at least something about resolution. Also stating without AddOns can help.

Probably, this game is from 2004.

I don't know what Everyst did wrong but it's not coming back from that

From what, newfag, it's been holding it's population well. You can go pretend to have fun in overpopulated chink server with more chink bots than real players, or you can interact with real people who speak english in everyst.

More like sittin on a cock cuz ur gay edition

hiveworkshop.com/threads/convertshots.210623/

Posting to save time with screencaps.

Here are some of my removals of people that weren't grey to me.

I think that mage is a multiboxer

Trips confirm. OP on a slightly more regular suicide watch than usual by someone that actually cares this time.

gib 1g pls

who dis
also, I'm all out of gibs after financing icy's mount.
i'll still give you a shekel you poorfag

mail it to nightchill

Why would you finance someones mount? Is he your boyfriend or something?

Ah i see, he rejected you.

I answered it with the comment, but seeing you're an autistic retard I'll spoon feed it to you again:

Our guild helps each other, what is so hard to understand about that?

The issue doesn't seem to be that we're missing certain classes. Rather, the people who take up these classes get burnt out really early on.

I'm wondering if I ought to postpone levelling to boost guildmates. It might be fun just following people around without partying: buffing, ressing, chatting, and heal-tanking during bad pulls. I'll definitely do that when I'm 60, but I'm iffy on if doing so now would be smart.

We have no support classes near level 60, however. The best we can do is run dungeons and help with elite quests.

Getting a little salty aren't we? I wonder why?

It must be fun playing on this server but I won't invest time in it since at any moment you guys might get bored/jump ship or the server closes. better wait for classic

Classic will not come in less than a couple of years, so you better sit down.

Up to you man. It's pretty comfy, we just fuck around killing alliance and do elite quests together. I know I personally won't be leaving but I can't speak for others.

You're mistaken sir, i am but an user who must call a spade a spade.

You'll be back.

Anyone here interested in alliance Holla Forums friendly guild?

t.geared prot warrior with RL experience who's tired of raiding with normie faggots

on lightshope i should've mentioned

Better to wait than to burn out and not play at launch.

you'd fit right in with any 4chan guild then.

Hey nrb that mage you killed Sparks I think might be a bot, or at least bots at certain times. I encountered it in the blasted lands, and it's behavior when attacked was AI tier. Did you notice anything unusual about it?

Not really, if anything she popped ice armor right after spawning, making me think she was at least trying not to die the second time. She failed.
Tbh I can't tell if they're bots or not 99% of the time because they die in 3 hits while WASD turning…

Do you know what over two years means?

Just roll on everyst with us.

Sparks just joined DoA a couple of hours ago and was chatting fairly regularly so I doubt it

why have people left lightshope anyway?

Why have they left? Probably because 70% of the population are insectoid chink botters and goldsellers and the actual Western playerbase is barely bigger than Everyst's.

I guess that explains why I cant find any raids on that server.

Shame really, I started raiding for the first time ever while being on that server.

The server is also already progressed to AQ40 if I recall correctly; there's no need for a shitter 60 in fresh gear. If you were to even find a raiding guild in a language you could understand they'd just be bulldozing farmed content and handing you trivialized gear to catch you up to everyone else.
It's a bit of a meme that pserver players are just server hopping fags always looking for fresh servers, but there's some credibility to it as Vanilla is best between launch and BWL.

Kronos 3 will probably be the last one I try before classic.
Or a TBC server, but those are cursed.

You DoA, boy?

Yep, I have yet to meet any of you fine young niggers in-game though. I enjoy the screenshots of dead guildies, though

So why are you alliance instead of horde with us, are you a refugee

This will probably be the last server I play on before official classic because every other server is shit, and I figured I should at least try out the meme faction one time to see how leveling it is 1-60 compares to Horde.
Plus, I'd like to clear T1 I suppose and I don't think that's happening with Horde's population distribution

What's your IGN

The Nighthaven guild is dead so you can safely leave it out of future OPs.

You are a walking meme, you cuck. Tell us your IGN name so I can offer you the same fate. In the meantime enjoy jerking off to your guildies getting raped.

So THIS is the power of next level autistic faction posting

Its like watching a nigger gang war or something.

Sure, I'll j

lol nvm

Join Everyst then?

The only race on Alliance that isn't gay as fuck is Dwarves. Every Horde race is breddy good.

literally shitlicking jews
males are whatever, female players undoubtedly attention whoring trannies

I had a laugh.

payback's a bitch.

Hehehehehehe

That's goblins, gnomes are fantasy germans.
Nobody who is right in the head plays a female character of any race.
Muh earth mother, muh peace pipe, drink mouthwash and huff gasoline every day to achieve wisdom. I don't need to say anything about the undead.

female undeads have better animations imo.

looking for invite from Folly
Longhorn - Everyst

checked

waited long enough..why?

Oh I remember you, you were the first to quit to.

Can't hide forever.

This time too, sort of. Although before it was for personal reasons.

Not trying to hide, just trying not to cause drama. What even would there be to hide? Somebody irrelevant played two different characters in an MMO? Call the fucking press.

Thanks for that, by the way. I feel obligated to pay you back. Should be able to farm quicker since I can round up mobs easier now.

Also, this loaded-ass mob.

oy vey, come in the game and give me edgeslayers

I have to wagecuck early tomorrow, otherwise I would. I'll be on tomorrow evening, though.

Invite me. Character's name is snakebite

The guild folly, i mean

Keep clinging onto that crap and burning yourself out before the real server hits.
There is absolutely no reason to play on private servers right now.
You have a problem. Just fucking wait for the actual game. These threads and playing on a p server right now are retarded. Genuinely retarded.
Go ahead and burn out you fucking idiot.

Have a look at this homosexual everyone.

Played private servers for 10 years. Nothing wrong with being homosexual. At least I'm not retarded.

Pick one, you retarded faggot.

Sorry, Folly is a Horde guild.

Hey buddy, tumblr and reddit are two blocks down.

whoops, meant for
his faggotry is rubbing off

Found the niggerlover. Go live with the street apes for a bit and see if you develop some sense, they'll probably murder you first though. That's niggers for you.

Why pay 10bux for a forum then post on a chan?

What classes are needed in Folly?

Healers, hybrids and tanks are always welcome, but it's a comfy guild so roll whatever the fuck you want.

We're lacking shamans, but you play whatever you want.

to add to this we need more Engineers, Enchanters and Leatherworkers as opposed to any hard classes.

Weak.

Come have real vanilla fun with us in everyst, user.

Daily reminder that is full of cuckchanners and redditors

Why would you insult poor little boar like that? Shoulda called him meatstick or something.

As opposed to here? Were that it were a bannable offense, reporting them would practically be my second job.

need to warn people before they join their shitty guild and waste time, those faggots are crossposting from /vg/ WoW private server thread

Here you go buddy, fresh off the HK press, for you.

Nice!

(checked)
Here's another, resed before I could macro spit. They're active little buggers today.

How much honor have you got nrb this week. I've only killed maybe seven, and have nearly 700 honor. That's way more than I got at lower levels.

There are people who are perfectly fine with these prices.

My best guest is using a borked auctioneer and posting items without paying attention.

Vanilla WoW is a huge waste of time. Get out of your shells and live your lives. The world is much better than this turd of a game.

Gafruf the Tauren Druid is ready on Everyst, what in the way of teaming does Folly need? I know that feral can do most everything. And it sounds the most fun.

A system message said that ony attunment was going to wrapped into patch 1.3 released tomorrow. They said this adds two world raid boss dragons, and on top of that said that you could get attuned to ony by sending a request on discord. What the fuck is this?

Can't login today, but happy new year.

What the hell are they thinking

WELCOME TO LOW POP SERVERS

THIS IS THE GRAVE YOU CHOSE FAGGOT

Reddited

actually thanks for the recommendation, Tauren starting area on Everyst was fucking dead

Be aware that the Infinity guild is dead the last time I heard.

Thats because they were loud faggots and got treated like niggers

decided to play in honor of the escapist thread. Think I'm going to make an Orc cause I love em

autistic screeching

is Hale and other Iron Goys still sucking your dick?

Long left Iron Guard after one of the members went full chink and ninja looted from a pug MC.

hi fae

If you want to join the guild, ask here, otherwise you're not getting an invite. Simple as that. Keeps the chinks and cucks out.

pls

Anyone got a translation?

google translate doesn't even recognize what language that could be.
Seems like it truly is nothing but autistic screeching.

That's because it's not a real language, did you forget how this game works?

Pleb.

It's not a language at all. Its a lexicon which converts certain words of certain lengths into equal length words. That's how languages in WoW work.

wait, did you fags end up going back to ely? even after learning about all of the corruption and gold/character selling? i know LH was fucked but ely? cmon..

No, we only play everyst.

I miss being TOP ROGUE

Long was the one doing the ninja looting to gear his guildies instead of the pub turds that won everything that run then an officer shittalked him behind his back but he happened to jump into discord just to hear it and RQ the guild

look at this shitty level 41 gnome

Oh no it's them?

that's their guild name apparently

(checked)

lol

oh no its them is apparently just like 5 family members playing together, i don't think they're pvp memers

Nowhere is truly safe.

Fool proof plan.

Invite the eternal Leaf to the guild

oh no we've been tampered with! You assume anyone here gives a shit shlomo. Welcome back, and no, no one wants to join your Memehaven guild.

This was already a thing in the summer of 2016 user-kun.As long as they don't act as degenerates we do not care.

who are you talking about? Are you convinced it's only one person that comes in here to rile you faggots up?

The implication alone that you aren't free from your own personal brand of faggotry is funny to me. I'm going to say it now, the playerbase for Everyst is going to die off quickly because lack of raiding and lack of anything real player numbers. You're already seeing it with the next patch they're rolling out. Low pop servers suffer this fate and eventually just become a "fun" server

Any of you faggots stream? I don't have time to play but I'd like to watch someone who isn't a complete faggot play while I sip tea.

I'll take you there myself

Ok. And what do you intend to accomplish by trying to start guild/server drama? We're having fun in everyst, do you hate when other people have fun?

I killed a father and his son?

Did you enjoy the lamentations of their women too?

A father and his wife's son, obviously

Necessary to stop him from seeking revenge against you tbh fam.

Wow was never good. Just a soul-consuming god awful waste of time. And vanilla is the worst offender.

It feels good to have your soul taken away if it hurts too much to keep it.

Raiding is fucking shit user. How can you have fun with 40 other people, knowing that if just one of them dies you're all fucked? Dungeons, both 5 and 10 man are better in every way.

This is why the original on Nost failed. Every time we would do a Gank Squad, Droves of Tier 2 geared alliance would show up and destroy us and the fun would end, everyone would rage quit, less and less people would bother to show up to future ganks squads, guild eventually died because we plateaued at Zul'Gurub.
We would always have to resort to exploiting to grief, like hunter pet bugging out flight masters or spawning ten's of doom guards at a time, but then we would just get banned, wasn't worth it.

I ended up joining a raid guild on Nost, then Anathema. I can honestly tell you. When you're in a guild full of T2+ faggots, there is no greater feeling when you do Gank Squads, you can easily dominate entire zones, destroy and take over chink farming monopolies, wipe 40man world buffed raids guilds outside BRM. There was no greater feeling.

Pretty much. The "raid ready" meme only took so far. Maybe if people hadn't hopped servers so readily for whatever reasons could have had at least T1 gear across the board.

Any 8ch WoW guild is now forever destined to failure because of faggotry associated with it and the fact a good chunk of people enabled it by labeling it as "banter" or "ironically doing it".

I'm sorry tumblr you consider anyone bashing you as "drama".

The server hopping was the biggest problem. Some people just hate rerolling.

>Maybe if people hadn't hopped servers so readily for whatever reasons could have had at least T1 gear across the board.
You seem to forget that died even before Nostalrius shut down and before server-hopping became a thing.

There were like 4 people shit talking me for looting to guildies instead of random pubs. Wasn't a rage-quit more than a decision to stop putting time into people who just wanted to bitch. Seriously though, vanilla wow is a waste of god damned time.

Anyone want to buy a warrior, priest, druid, hunter on Light's Hope? Also have 100k+ gold to sell.

I didn't forget.
Remember full swing by monday

Ganking is also fucking shit user. The game is only good for the questing and the dungeons, which you min-max faggots destroyed in the expansions past TBC.

This is exactly why I quit playing the game. I realised the only reason anything was happening was because I was forcing it to happen and you all would much rather virtue signal and rip out eachother's throats. Image related is a screenshot of 67 people who weren't scared off by GTKRWN online at 3:00am server time. This is the day before I quit and gave holylass GM, but somehow you all couldn't figure out a way to make it work. I left you faggots in great condition(for an 8ch guild) and as far as I know the guild just basically gave up. I highly suggest you all stop playing this game and go outside, but if you insist on playing vanilla WoW please for the love of god do not play with anyone from this website. You will have a much better time and enjoy actually doing content instead of constant autistic screeching and "burn out".

P.S. Fuck you Hale. I hope muhammed rams his cock of peace into any children you may have one day you disgusting swede.

Thing is Iron Guard took in normalfags. not much to brag about.

Yea, because there weren't enough of you to raid. You need 40 people. 15 anons can't do jack shit. I was trying to create an 8ch master race with a slave caste of normal faggots, but then the 8ch people started bitching because we weren't treating normal faggots well.

You acting like this is EXACTLY the reason why nobody should ever play MMOs with people from 8ch.

This is probably a stupid question but, is this free?

the point of an 8ch guild is to play with people from 8ch, not normalfags. goycord bullshit aside why the fuck would you invite normalfags in to begin with?

yeah it is.

Like I said, you need 40 people, not 15 people. 15 people from 8ch can not do a 40 man raid. Its not possible. That leaves 25 slots that were filled with people from 4chan and then normal faggots. How can you be this stupid? Have you never played WoW before?

how do i get it then? OP doesn't say anything about how to get it, other then how to connect.

The problem with having an 8ch guild is that as soon as people realize they can't make raids happen, there's not a whole lot you can do at max lvl in vanilla WoW. From then on the guild will bleed members to actual raiding guilds and members will go inactive because there's nothing to do.

When nost first launched the guild had enough to raid the problem was people who hit 60 first were in that "I gotta raid" mindset and it fucked the rest of us over

If you're this stupid to download the game or jewgle it yourself, it's probably best you stick to retail.

You left on your own accord, stop being a fag

Go to the website of any of the server names listed in the OP. They always have a "How To" guide. Or find a youtube video "How to connect to vanilla wow private server". The "world of warcraft 1.12.1" client is on the pirate bay.

tl;dr: make an account on the server, and edit the contents of a text file in the game's directory. Log into the game with the account you made.

P.S. Someone pls stream. I don't want to watch normies play.

I would if I even knew how to set the whole thing up. Seems like a lot of work to have people watch me grind vanilla.

For some reason, OBS doesn't seem to pick up WoW, as I found out when I was trying to figure out how to record ganks.

Welp, that killed any motive for me to roll on it. Will Kronos 3 be good?

It better be.

Nobody has delusions about raiding and thus we don't need to invite any outsiders, we're just enjoying the game and world PVP. You might be burned out but other anons aren't, we don't all play at the same time.

Also you should stop using your guild of actual faggots as a reference Holla Forums guild, not everybody is interested in /vg/ circlejerks.

Sorry if I'm a little clueless here, but what is attunement? I don't recall any such thing in old vanilla.

Looking it up, I can see that is has something to do with having the proper key/quest/item to enter an instance. Simply didn't realize it was called attunement, carry on.

People within the guild have wanted to raid early on faggot. Where the fuck are you pulling this information from, your ass?

Most people want to raid. PvP gear is medicore compared to the raiding sets you get from the 40 mans. Even ZG gear is better. Then again you're on a 400 pop server that's shrinking and it's going to end up as every other "fun" server with the admins just doing random shit to keep the interest of the last 200 people.

You're so upset at people having fun without you that you can't even read properly.

Will Classic be shit?

MALLET CUCKED!!

Pls stob hurting innocent Alliance.

Plebeian.

I'd just quit myself instead of wasting time bullying faggots at that point, different strokes for different folks I guess.

Do you know where you are, faggot?

I'm aware how much of a pain it is to zig zag and walk all the way up those 3 ladders, I'm just quite a moralfag when it comes to PVP and prefer not to engage in fights where the opponent has no chance in hell to actually win.

It's not that they were level 40. Let tell you what happened. I go there to farm lockboxes, and notice some of the mobs have been pickpocketed already. I think it's strange, but Nrb is often farming to. Then I notice some skeletons of a human, and nelf. I don't know how old they are, and figure they are long gone. Shortly after I meet them at the top just as they are clearing the altar. You see this place is part of an attunement that can be done at any time. The mallet must be acquired from an elite in another place in the hinterlands, and then taken to the altar you see in the pictures. They never got it. All that work, gone.

The one guy there apollo ganked are guild master in STV awhile ago. That's what's funny about it.

I'm with 54bb0c. If being sporting and and fair makes me a moralfag, then a proud moralfag I am.

I just realized that last image makes it look like I received a warning for ganking people. Here is another picture of me ganking Apollo in feralas yesterday.

I used to be like you. Then I played on nostalrius. My transformation is complete. I have become That Guy, destroyer of fun.

Nigger you're in a WoW thread you can't just go around calling other ledditors, either way not everyone enjoys ganking, though it seems that faggot deserves it based on what some of the anons were saying.

Nice deflection. Are you upset that you're starting to realize maybe it's not a good time investment and that your reasoning for playing on it are flimsy as wet cardboard?

Considering the population of the server they're on it's amazing he even found someone there.

358062 might actually be a redditor considering the amount of deflecting he does.

Absolutely. You'll get experience from dungeons, and from professions.

wew

What did I miss?

Alliance projection, so nothing new.

go on..

What do you guys make of Everyst having a lower population than the other private servers? Is it really just the regional/botting blocks? Did the other private servers eat up the market?

I'm really just curious to hear any thoughts on the matter.

Other private servers have inflated populations (russian and chink bots), people think that is a good thing because they like to eat shit, so they don't move to other servers, even though Everyst offers a chink free server. Also Everyst was not advertised, nobody talks about it.

The terrible trailer and stupid name led people to believe it was an honest to god joke rather than a real server, making fun of felmyst as well as the new 'fresh' servers that shitters are constantly starting up and wasting everyones time with.

Good job not citing what percentage like a anti-gun faggot does when trying to lobby for more gun control laws. Reminder that it'd get flooded with chink gold spam if it was popular. "Muh vpn blocks" is like saying "I can block tor posters"

Elysium still has a install base after all the shit they pulled and people gravitate to the biggest servers, not the best. Everyst has already lost the run with their recent patch as more and more people are looking at "blizzlike" Pservers to play on.

Even though I enjoy the server quite a bit, the low pop is felt throughout the world, leading me to believe it's not just chink bots that pump numbers (although it certainly does inflate other servers).
That's not to say it's hard to find groups, I got into plenty as a Rogue which says a lot. Imo as long as it's a comfy server and I'm not getting spammed by bunch of gold farmers or seeing bought accounts inflating the AH, it's fun.
It would be interesting to see the metrics to form a further opinion on the matter, but we all know that'll never happen.

Hopefully that kind of answers your question.

I think the issue was that a lot of people are to a point where they've invested enough time in certain pservers where they "commit" to that server. This wasn't helped that Everyst was low-pop out of the gate. Even on day 1, I only saw a handful of people in the undead starting zone. The server never really got to grow, so it will be a niche server until core players decide to move on and it dies.

How much do the chinese pay you?

ATTENTION

We're planning on running Uldaman so I can finally get artisan Enchanting at 8 PM PST. And perhaps get some decent loot for lower level people.

Here's the enchants I can currently do. Obviously left out the weaker redundant enchants.

tempted to go on everyst. is this a good build to go on with.
db.vanillagaming.org/?talent#LMhxbNio0u

db.vanillagaming.org/?talent#LhGxdZVV0VMEoVo

Some shit I'd do. Stick with 2h leveling since it will probably be easier to replace 1 wep instead of 2 as you level. Slam is underrated for PVE. Do whatever you want, just have fun for fuck's sake.

For arms, I'd recommend against imp hamstring, unless you plan on doing a lot of WPvP, which is tough given the server's population. I'd put a point in Anger Management, one in imp 2H weapons, and 1 in Imp Charge with the points you'd save.

go 2h Fury until 40, then go MS build.

Oh look, another Holla Forums private server project biting the dust. Whoda thunk.

any pictures of the build?

db. vanillagaming.org/?talent#LZVVzIMxoVo

db.vanillagaming.org/?talent#LZVV0VME0V

I'd do something like this. Aiming to crank up crit, attack power, and get imp slam. You won't get a chance to max out flurry because you'd hit 41 by then. No death wish because you probably don't want to drop your health during PVE without a healer.

14.88 plus tip

Clearly user anyone who voices their opinion that isn't blind dick sucking is a chinese goldfarmer from the discord.

Everyst is acting in response to recent Light's Hope drama and is accepting "transfers" now.

Hopefully there isn't an influx of English "speaking" chinks coming from this. Even if that doesn't happen, I'm on the fence about this.

I have my old Nost rogue and a 60 warrior on those servers, what do

you only get 1 transfer so make it count.

Out of our 4 top level players; 3 are rogues.
Bring in the warrior, we could use you.

Btw what is the drama from Chink's Hope? I like me some gossip.

Corruption apparently, which is ironic because they left Elysium after there was corruption there.

Tried to play on Everyst yesterday, but I cant get Questie to work without errors.

I can't see any server staying clean for too long tbh. When a GM is also a player on the realm, huge conflict of interest arises. Even though I love Everyst so far, there's bound to be a Judas eventually.

…..I'm actually angry at how stupid you are
I want to reach into this computer, and hurt you. badly. How can you be so retarded? this is a joke right? please tell me it is.

HOW COULD YOU BE SO FUCKING STUPID

PLANKTON AND ALGAE ARE MORE INTELLIGENT THAN YOU ARE FOR PLAYING ON THAT SERVER STILL WHAT IN THE ACTUAL FUCK IS GOING ON IN YOUR HEAD????

OP, GIVE ME ANSWERS WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCKING FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?

autism speaks.txt

Nighthaven is a meme, OP is a faggot for keeping it in the OP.

Okay, I see now. OP is actually Crogge/Shenna and they need a cash boost

I'm excited to hear this server died.

github.com/AeroScripts/QuestieDev/releases/tag/v3.7.0

Why the fuck you fags didn't stay on Lightshope whit the Iron-Guard guild ? Why the fuck you play on the server running by kikes shenna and crogge ?

I think the best thing to do to prevent some of that stuff is what Kronos does. You can openly trade and sell characters on Kronos. Granted, you can only get funny money, but it's still character selling. It's Jewish as hell, but I'd like to see that but with real money. It would give me a bit more of an incentive to reach 60, as I'm not all too interested in raiding or pvp as I am the leveling. If gold sellers weren't Chinese bots that spam you with whispers, I'd have no problem with them.

If I haven't as much as even looked at the wow launcher in close to five years. How long am I gonna be looking at sitting through updates if I start it right now?

As others have said,kikehaven guild is dead,the only reason it was on the last few threads was because some literal autists, despite being told that the serb of choice would be everyst a few gorillion times they still went:
It was deliberately inserted in this current thread so that everyone could see what fags that post after having only red the OP look like,say hi sweetie.

you people think the "lurk for 2 years" meme is just that,a meme.When it's just user's not wanting you to make a fool out of yourselves and the rest of us by proxy.

No one knows who these two people are you kike. Stop sperging.

Can I get an a link to this. I can't seem to find it on their site. This is likely a very bad move because they are trying to force a bigger population instead of allowing people to come in naturally. The reason the server is so low pop is because there isn't much to do prior to 1.5 once you hit 60.

All I did was copy paste the OP from the last thread. I have not been in a private server since kronos, I wasn't even aware of this fucking drama.

oy vey I thought we just changed the realm list on the official client. Sorry goy.

Okay so I just made a undead named dannydeever on everyst because I thought it was clever.
I didn't really mean to make a warrior but I'm already lvl 5 an have a full pile of bags so I'm just going to roll with it
warrior is the best vanilla class anyways

When you hit 60 yah.

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScrSMxpH-ckJApecSZYr2TcJKS-GNFaI0fW1oEIw9Twalv3lg/viewform
This is for those that want to have their characters transferred. You can do it from the Everyst website too if you wish.

oy veyyyy

>Maybe if people hadn't hopped servers so readily for whatever reasons could have had at least T1 gear across the board.

when Nost came back with Elysium the guild actually had over 50 people online and some new ones were joining but then Hale and his cocksuckers started shilling server hopping and killed off the guild.

You're going to get it

Do you people not understand they cannot stop chinks and russians from selling gold? It's going to turn into whack a mole for them endlessly.

faggot detected. Nice passive aggressive posting

Yeah nah.

No what happened was a breakdown in communication because everyone in the goycord is more autistic than they'd like to let on and as a result people rolled on the Elysium server which ended up having massive Q time so people started playing on Zeth'kur and basically fucked people already leveling on Elysium. Then someone basically told both parties to pick one fucking server.

Nigger you may ID hop like a cuckchanner you are but you cant tell lies to someone who was present when shit went down. Only breakdown in communication is you ignoring everyone and shilling your stupid shit

You shilled hopping on fresh server which was named Elysium citing "No chinks XD" as excuse and as alliance faction, people said you shouldnt do that shit because it will only harm the guild but you didnt care as long you are the GM. Then you got butthurt when not many hopped with you and tried to blame it on the queue times and said we should all abandon "chink infested" Nost PvP server and just go to fresh fresh Zeth'kur once again as you in GM position. Guild was split between 3 servers and Elysium corruption came to light so many people simply stopped playing since you cannot do shit as 10-12 people online in vanilla.

Guild was killed but you didnt care so you started inviting redditors and cuckchanners from Mandate of Heaven and other shit guilds (you even bragged in discord that 4chan guild is imploding and that you are taking its members) and then in your infinite sverige wisdom you tried force old Infinity members to bow down and suck your dick or fuck off. When Elysium finally exploded with Pottu drama you started shilling Lights Hope as "Whites Hope" saying NO CHINKS AND SLAVS XD and we all know what happened in the end with Lights hope.

Starting to notice a pattern here. Swedes are never to be trusted.

You can never trust someone who betrayed their own.

Chinks, I can understand. But slavs?

See this is why no 8ch group is going to last long. You start using people as boogeymen. Didn't you faggots use Rtas for the longest time every time someone came into the thread and shat it up? Now because Hale has gone full faggot mode you switch gears and just replace the names. I stopped using the goycord channels because of faggotry. When the 2nd one was made because people needed emojis I thought that was the stupidest shit and when it started getting filled with unironic gay shit I muted the channel. I poked my head in there recently to find a 3rd channel so the massive faggots in there could make it more "normalfag friendly".

Also find it funny you cry about the no-chinks thing from Hale, and then go and wave that flag around while playing on everyst. Hypocrites.

See if you invite normalfags to the discord you would have complained about that and if you go and make a raiding guild and fill it with normalfags to allow for the 8 people who still play the game from here to raid you complain about that. What people need to realize when they read these faggot's drama-posting is that no matter what you do there's no satisfying these people. There's always going to be at least one faggot who is upset about some decision that was made somewhere and he's gonna post about it forever in all the threads.

Then demolish all the discords related to the group then and start over next time someone wants to get something going they see a thread and it generates interest. You faggots just ended up doing nothing and when something was attempted to fix that you acted like redditors and cried.

No it makes you normalfags. go hang with them and don't come here trying to recruit people. The faggotry that has spawned from is so fucking immense it should have a thread about it on /cow/

So what's the fucking point in doing endgame shit? It all seems like a waste of fucking time really, and the exact opposite of fun.

You had the lowest forms of user possible to play with. Having a discord means you are already ready to have the guild crumbling down and that only went quicker due to inviting normalfags.

Why are you people discussing this in thread?

Did you consider that you're not taking to the same anons all the time, and that people join servers for different reasons?

Folly doesn't have a discord, though.

People are required to post in the thread for an invite if they want to join the guild.

I think they're just bickering among each other and not really discussing everyst guild.

I don't know what's the deal with that game, but even though people had to force me to try it for the first time, it got me hooked like nothing else. I ended up dropping wow near the end of WotLK, because I felt it was consuming me. Few years later I got a real case of homesickness to it, so I started again on a private server. Had some good fun for a while just doing the old quests and some instances, but it's just not the same as when everything was still new to everyone on a well populated server. Also way too much ganking, I truly hate PvP, but nearly all private servers are world PvP on.

Still got a copy of TBC and WotLK ready to play though. Just in case I get that craving again.

Somebody wanted this spec posted.

Yeah, it's never as sweet as the first time read that in jack's voice but it never lets you go.

Convince me to play this game again after trying and giving up the last 3-4 classic servers.

This is Asscastle. Transferred from Light's Hope (60 warr now 50)

You're not that special faggot. No one cares if you don't play.

Will bully transfer characters?
Asking for a friend.

WoW has been dead since WotLK and you'll never recapture that original feel. No amount of private servers will make it work, so just stop while you still have some of your soul left

My gf asked me to play together WoW again. I don't want to play on chink infested cesspool server but Everyst seems to have such low pop so it is impossible to find dungeon groups on lower levels.

Is it even viable to start playing on Everyst if the endgame raiding isn't a sole focus?

Also, joining the Holla Forums guild is out of the question for obvious reasons.

You're welcome to join as long as you're not a faggot.

By all means, join the cuck guilds, who gives a shit.

what a gay

do you want some bitch to ruin us?

Who said anything of the sort, fuck off faggots.

You say that but has had women in it

Every game is dead user.

Its your first post in thread attacking a guy who doesnt want to play with Iron Guard after he replied to a guy shilling Iron Guard with (1) post total in entire thread. If that shit isnt obvious ID hopping i dont know what is

Holy fuck. Please stop posting.

>You say that but has had women in it

Petpriest, that tranny from Lithuania and the third one i forgot the name are not women.

look here faggot (1) Iron Guard shill and you attacked him calling him a faggot and passive/aggressive shitposter because he responded negatively to Iron Guard shill.

Stop posting please. You're a fucking embarrassment.

If you roll alliance we will bully the fuck out of you.

I pointed out your first post in the thread is attacking someone who doesnt like Iron Guard shilling and you are now playing dumb acting like you arent ID hopping.

I'm sorry faggot but they are.
holy fuck. again stop posting.

I was quoting your dumb ass.

S-stop posting truth! Also you are stupid enough to claim Steelroar isnt the lithuanian tranny.

Goddamn you're one upset redditor.

Accusing others of being mad and redditors when you are known for random rage outbursts and you recruited cuckchanners and redditors into Iron Guard is kinda hilarious not to mention funny how a retarded sverige like you can backpedal so hard instead of admitting he made mistakes.

so on the website it is asking for a screen shot but how do I upload that? do I need to make a imgur account as well as a discord?
or can I just upload it anywhere?
on this very site for instance

I honestly don't think Steelroar is a tranny. Just an autist.

Speaking of MUH hale, guess who I just saw in the everyst goycord room.

You guys are fucking sad. The level of retardation in this thread is laughable. enjoy your redditor guild. I'm sure all the upvote you'll get will be worth it :^)

This is me ID hopping :^)

????
If there's an Everyst discord room, then how is it that you're even in said room? You make it very clear that you dislike Everyst and the anons you're replying to, so I doubt they would've invited you in assuming there is one.

You're also implying that said room contains Hale as well as the anons you're replying to, with everyone coming together as one big happy guild family. This image is very confusing given how heated you guys seem to argue in the threads.

Am I missing something? I don't honestly care if there's a discord or not, or who joins it.

He means the official Everyst discord not the guild discord.
Also all of the arguments in the thread are about guilds that have already disbanded. The Everyst guild is not related to the drama in the thread.

Ah, yeah, I forgot there was an official discord. He seems to be really interested in a server he doesn't want to join.

I know the arguments are mostly about people from previous Holla Forums guilds. However, if those guilds are disbanded, then the accusations of hypocrisy (chinks vs nochinks) and reddit seem to be directed to the one standing guild. I'm worried these might be scaring away anons who might otherwise join us.

Anyways, I am curious as to how the previous guilds imploded in themselves. It's good to learn from the mistakes other people make so as not to repeat them.

Considering the died even though the population was extremely high. Now, the player-base has shrunk significantly so there is almost nothing you can do to prevent 8ch guilds from eventually dying. There just isn't enough players to create a stable guild since the game needs 40 people to experience the content.
Another problem with chan guilds is that there seems to be a correlation between suffering from autism and "burning out" at a fast rate. New players joining is not enough to offset the constant burning out of members.

I've experienced this, yeah.

This is only an issue if your guild is trying to poopsock end game content.
is a comfy leveling guild with the occasional Alliance genocide. The nigger tier turf wars and drama surrounding completely unrelated guilds/servers that people sperg about on here can stay out. Refugees not welcome.

Hale why are you talking about yourself in third person? That kinds pathetic so no wonder you are projeting

Burning out is not the issue its the retarded people like Hale and others who want to fuck over the guild for personal benefits and then act like they are doing the guild a favor. Majority of old Infinity gathered back for Gummy launch except for Hale and Iron Guard because Hale and his cocksuckers realised they wouldnt be GM/officers and couldnt bring the reddit/cuckchan trash into the guild.

Iron Guard was after Gummy's already crashed and burned.
Go have nightmares about Romanian neo-nazis or something instead of shitting up this thread with your constant disinfo.

Iron Guard existed before Gummy just because you faggots were using Infinity name to recruit redditors and cuckchaners that doesnt change anything

>Everything I don't like is
It becomes obvious that you get a lot of your info from 2nd hand sources and you use it only to stir up shit without any regard for the unrelated guild.
was never a poop-sock raiding guild so there was never any need to boost numbers to get 40 people to raid so I don't know where you're getting this shit about half-chan/Reddit from.

Also not once have i never mentioned guild or connected them to Iron Guard scum but your constant shitposting and trying to make it like i am attacking is wierd. Its implying that you scum have just changed names of chars and name of guild to avoid the negative reputation from Iron Guard.

And if you arent the scum from Iron Guard why would you even defend them in the first place?

>gets called out on lying about recruiting cuckchaners/Redditors

>ignores the question about guild and continues shitposting and projecting

Well then that explains it and yes the under Hale was recruiting redditors/cuckchanners, Hale even bragged about it in discord so you trying to deny it is beyond stupid.

Who got recruited then? Which ones are the cuckchaners/Redditors. The only cuckchaner I can personally think of is Shamecube but he's been around since forever so he was hardly recruited from a supposed recruitment drive to get normalfags into or the discord.

i didnt stay long enough to count all the people but there were only 5-6 people from old Infinity that went with Hale there and like you can see here with 67 people online at certain point you can do a simple math and realise that 62 of them were from cuckchan/reddit

How does a screenshot from prove that normalfags were being recruited into before even existed?

here is a screenshot before the Iron Guard period so i wonder what excuse you are gona use now?

You seem to confuse with . You've already demonstrated that you have an IQ high enough to understand that and aren't the same thing so put that brain power to use, user.

Good god you're a colossal faggot.

lmao i knew you are gona react in such butthurt manner when confronted with truth and now once again you are trying to portray me as attacking

If you arent from Iron Guard why are you attacking me and defending Iron Guard? All that implies you are from Iron Guard now playing under new names in . You are so dumb its both funny and cringey.

i didnt say anything bad about but for some reason you idiots are attacking me and defending Iron Guard which once again implies you are from Iron Guard now playing under new names in , i mean why the fuck would you do that shit if you arent related to Iron Guard?

Just made a character. Human warrior, sitting in goldshire inn right now. Haven't touched or played this game seriously in like six or seven years. So kinda just wondering around on vague memories right now. Think I've only seen like two other people in the two hours I've played so far and one was afk.

I don't really give a shit about anymore. The guild is disbanded. I'm just correcting the constant disinfo being posted because I enjoy when you squirm and deflect when your lies are exposed.

Lmao this projecting, i dont see what disinfo you corrected because you only tried to shitpost and change subject when confronted with truth not to mention you are so stupid in defending Iron Guard faggotry that you actually revealed has people from Iron Guard playing under new names, classic sverige 200 IQ.

> recruiting normalfags.
Flat out lie.
> being a distraction to take players away from Gummy's for "personal gain"
Also flat out lie and doesn't make the slightest bit of sense if you consider the time-line of events.

I literally proved it with a screenshot before Iron Guard was officially formed and you responded in anger claiming i was attacking ?

Reading comprehension? I said Hale and his cocksuckers didnt want to join when Old Infinity got back for Gummy launch because they realised they wouldnt be in GM/officer positions.

You can backpedal and shitpost all you want but you cannot change the truth.

>I literally proved it with a screenshot before Iron Guard was officially formed and you responded in anger claiming i was attacking ?
Nigger, it literally says Iron Guard at the top, how is the guild not formed when it has that many members?
Also I'm not accusing you of attacking I'm accusing you of ruining the thread (and every thread) with your colossal autism and it might turn people away from rolling.
What do you base this on? The server was up for like 2 buggy hours so I doubt you have anything worthwhile to go on. Even though I slightly prefer vanilla to TBC I played a lot of Gummy beta and ran plenty of dungeons with old members including Git who would have been the GM if the guild was formed. I was hyped for Gummy's release because it would mean we'd have been finally led by a GM that is competent at leading raids. We did talk about leadership during the Gummy beta where I turned down offers for Officer position if there were other candidates available, because I wasn't confident in my TBC knowledge.

You can at least prevent faggotry of this level by vetting people and once the guild dies dismantling the channel created for organization.

You work for the MSM or something

I want it on record that whoever the autist is sperging out about Hale and the cucklchanners has, in my eyes passed the ringless one in sheer autism

fuck off with the discord shit or I'm deleting the thread.

Please do. I told you over twitter some time ago these threads are a breeding ground of faggotry. I warned you bro you gotta purge the shit

I want to talk about warriors.

(i) Is it viable to level with a fury 2hander build and invest in cleave? Wouldn't it be viable to try and cleave green mobs instead of taking on 1-1 yellow ones?

(ii) Is it true that Rend is a huge waste of rage? Currently, I am hitting a mob with 32 white dmg and about 50 with heroic strike yet Rend does 15 dmg in 9s and costs 10 rage instead of heroic strike costing 15. Why is it considered a waste? Does it scale badly lately?

(iii) About hand of Raggy, if it is better in the long run to give it to shammies/palas for axe spec + orc axe spec, does that mean that the BiS wep for Arm orcs is Edge of Insanity?

(iv) Finally, I am itching to play again and I have did on Chinkhaven. Is Everyst getting more pop? No chinks is good but I want to do dungeons and see actual people instead of soloing. I am not aiming for raiding since I am waiting classic, I just want to pass some time cleaving mobs with my warrior.

I am not a warrior player, but I imagine Rend is more for generating aggro and possibly soloing difficult mobs. Everyst had an increase in population with the transfers, but it's still quite low. Dungeons happen though it's hard to go through every single dungeon in one character, but we do run low level guildies through dungeons.

1. 2 handed Fury is optimal until Mortal Strike at 40, it's slightly more efficient than Arms 2H because of no +hit gear

2. Rend, especially at lower levels, is NOT a waste. A large percentage of your damage will come from Rend ticks, and it's even more noticeable when every second/third auto attack is a miss/dodge/parry.

3. Rag should probably go to Shamans optimally.

4. I haven't played Everyst a bit but I've been told it's peaking around 300 now since Chink's hope drama. Take it for what it's worth.

*in a bit

What about cleaving? Can I work out a warrior that can cleave well or will that result in dangerous situations and more downtime with food?

Another point that I forgot to say is, when I max level I know that I am going to tank a lot before becoming fully fury dps. Can I tank scholo/strath/L-UBRD once I ding 60 or do I need gear/spec for it?

Just get a life, you fucking autist. Mark will delete these threads because of you and your ex boyfriends.

Honestly, you probably won't be in any favorable situations while questing as a Warrior where you'll be utilizing a lot of cleaves, because it'll end up with you visiting the spirit healer unless all of your CDs are up. You'll typically be charging/rending/msing/whirlwinding/sweeping strikes while leveling.

You should really spec Prot to tank at end-game. You'll begin struggling to hold aggro in BRD if your DPS is competent as Arms. Scholo/Strat/BRS is pretty infeasible, BRS less so as you can off-tank as Fury.

I heard that prot is actually a shit tree and that tanks only needed last stand or so and put the other points into fury/arms. If so, maybe I can balance pve/pvp being a tank and then pvping with my gimped arms spec instead of paying shekels to switch talents?

The Everyst guild is the only active guild right now so there's nothing else to shill.

You might be able to get away with it if you're Horde on Everyst since they lack numbers overall and BRS may be your ceiling unless that changes.
There's a reason all tanks are Prot by the time MC rolls around, though.

The biggest concern with non-prot tanks in dungeons is threat generation. The 31 pt prot talent is phenomenally strong at generating threat. The bad thing about the prot tree is that putting points in it beyond the 31st is pretty lackluster so you'll end up going something like 10/10/31. Still, people will probably take an arms warrior tank and hold back on their DPS occasionally rather than wait 3 hours for a prot warrior to show up and run them through the dungeon out of pity.

Fugg. For how long do I need to MT/OT till I can become a full fury dps? Is fury even that great, as in, won't people say let's just get a rogue/mage instead? Am I going to be an OT for eternity? I don't mind, as long as I can get dem gear for pvp.

Being fury on horde is so much easier to gear than fury on alliance because you only need 9% hit instead of a billion %. Rogues and hunters are gonna love you for this because it reduces the gear competition. Also fury warriors are usually in higher demand than prot warriors from my experience with private servers.
Best way to get geared though is to tank and dictate the rules yourself. Tanks make the rules because of how few of them run dungeons.

With the server pop the way it is you could probably take all Fury gear that drops for OS. You won't be dealing with a lot of memeFury players because of the lack of tanks. Just don't be a nigger and roll on BiS leather drops if you have a Rogue in the group. It's a courtesy to ask/inform your group you will be rolling on Fury gear, but I can't imagine anyone but the most severe autists having a problem with it.
Fury DPS is great once you get hitcapped. There's a deserved stigma against them though by most other classes because most Fury players are fucking faggots.

Made a shaman a few days ago. Send invite to Totem.

How original..

A shaman named Mage would've been weird.

Come online any time.

Made a warrior a bit ago, named Soldat, if you wanna send guild invite to him.

Holy deuce, bahahaha. This is the best, I'm on like, ten layers of nostalgia right now. EVERY KILL MEANS SOMETHING, it's not just a one-button kill like in the main game. Very nice, good stuff.

Assuming you played it when it first launched, play it again laddy, it's good stuff.