Command and Conquer

Daily reminder that the Globalist Defense Initiative has your best interests at heart and is truly your greatest ally.

Other urls found in this thread:

files.catbox.moe/zx5zuw.mp4
openra.net/
poal.me/up5pgs
moddb.com/mods/the-dawn-of-the-tiberium-age
frankklepacki.com/portfolio/game-TS.html
moddb.com/mods/red-alert-colony-wars
moddb.com/mods/tiberian-sun-retro
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

At least they don't force you to inhale toxic material to evolve the human race into (((reptiles)))

Also, Tiberian Sun best Tiberium game.

Definitely had the best setting, story and atmosphere. Gameplaywise though it does have a few issues.

>At least they don't force you to inhale toxic material to evolve the human race into (((reptiles)))
Where are the proofs?

Just be careful you don't lose your Stealth Tanks kiddo.

On a side note does anyone know why Avery Brooks dresses like Kane?

Who?

The craziest man alive.

(((GDI))) need to leave.

Who's the real kike now? Reminder that all Noddies get cucked by (((Kane))) in the end :^)

>Who's the real kike now? Reminder that all Noddies get cucked by (((Kane))) in the end :^)
I don't think that's a plot point in any of the three C&C Tiberium Universe games user.

All i know is that they left my country to suffocate on tiberium fumes, so i stand with NOD.

But there are four games in the tiberium universe user. Remember the fourth one, the one Noddies don't want you to know about?

Nani?

C&C is dead. Long live Mental Omega

KANE LIVES IN DEATH

I know Renegade is overrated but it was some fun at least.

Kane did nothing wrong.

Patrician-tier taste, user.

3.3.3 when?

GDI are kikes.

I know who you are, Nightcrawler.

ONE VISION
ONE PURPOSE

GDI are actually pretty impressive as far as centuries old military organizations go, they kill Kane multiple times and despite him always coming back with more bullshit up his sleeve they still manage to hold on and carve out a decent survival chance for Humanity.

He also takes the Black hand with him, but let us not speak of that anymore.

THE BLACK HAND AWAITS

>Satan consorts with (((GDI)))
How fitting.

You mean despite their massive budget they can't even kill a single man?
Humanity survives despite the (((GDI))) not because of it. Are you forgetting just who it was that detonated the Tiberium pool with an Ion Cannon not only creating a second red zone but summoning the Scrin?

anyone got the webm of the failed attack?

I'll go one better; here's the entire match:
files.catbox.moe/zx5zuw.mp4

MORE STANKS, THEY'RE EXPENSIVE SO THEY CAN HANDLE EVERYTHING RIGHT?

What the fuck guys? This is making DTA look complete.

The Forsaken and GloboTech units are only obtainable on certain map that have their tech buildings. Besides I think the alternative game modes turn them off for some unknown reason.
Also some units have the horrendous tendency to just stop working like the GDI sensor arrays and harvesters. I don't know why they just stop working and can't be moved anymore but they do. Also yeah it's a work in progress, I think the guy who made it wanted to make navies foe GDI and Nod too at least.

I tried twisted insurrection and all the new units look too ugly/blocky/overdesigned. Nothing really distinctive and interesting, very hard to identify what is what easily. Buildings are the same way. Modders replacing perfectly good artwork just for the sake of it is horrible.

It's like rifftrax but for vidya.

Its like Gunnernacho but without the pedophilia

Red Alert 3 any good?

No

Are the girls hot/worth it?

no, Sofia from RA2 was better than all of them

openra.net/ exists.

It's not the insult to the franchise that C&C4 was but its forgettable.

Yeah, it's definitely long since entered the cancerous mod stage where everything is overdone and shit and they forgot why they were modding the game in the first place.
Same thing with Mental Omega.

These faggots need to learn that less is more.

They memed too hard. RA2 was goofy but it was mostly played straight. With RA3 it's going into the "look at me fellow internet people, I'm being ironic" territory.
Not a fan of the art style
Not a fan of the gameplay.
So no, not really. There are worse games though.

Absolutely no, forced co-op with "co-commander" which means hand holding in every single mission, awful plot, characters, units, everything really.

Daily reminder that Generals was the ONLY good C&C game.

Mental Omega is bad but this is just atrocious. The only distinguishable unit in this lineup is the one they didn't change, the MCV. You can't even tell which one is the fucking harvester. I'm imagining a game where I accidentally assign a harvester once in a while to my tank group then eventually all my tanks get destroyed and I end up trying to order harvesters to shoot GDI.

she had considerable influence on adolescent me and is likely the reason for my preference for women with short hair

Whoever made that comic is a faggot and so are (you).

Definitely. My pops played it when I was little. Everyone my age saw three and was like whoooah and I'm like this is shit plot wise.

The black hand being the same name as the one in WWI, Slavick killing Hassan sparking Tib War 2, and both serbian origin organizations isn't a coincidence right????

RA2 was.. Comical??? I think. Yuri's end is hilarious

Generals was surprisingly predictive of the future.

why the fuck is there a nepgear poster on the brick wall there

The way you post feels like I'm on reddit, get out.

It hurts seeing shit like this

Jesus, I had stopped paying attention so I hadn't realized it had gone THAT far.

Yes, this is Command and Conquer. EA are the devil.

get the fuck out Sionista trash

yeah but women and democrats and most young people are not people but (((people)))

Kane will make anime real.

Reminder that Tiberian Sun had dynamic destruction before it was kewl as well as much more atmosphere then you can afford to breathe

Global Rulecuck Initiative shills need to leaf

I feel almost guilty for the amount of fun I had with that game.

Pic related scared the shit out of my 12 year old self, and I explored every single other part of the level just to avoid going through the hallway with the tubes
When I found that the later levels had tons of similar enemies, I realized that I had to become a man and face them
This game was my adulthood trial and I hold it in very high regard thanks to that

I loved that game. I thought the twist in this game was mind-blowing and brought humanizing traits to Kane (even though he's really an alien and not technically human).

Played the hell out of it. Online was great.

So many good memories of rushes, pushes, multi-pronged attacks and throwing down false beacons to distract from real shit.

Sneaking into enemy bases in a crowded MP match as a lone techie/hottie to take down a structure was literally the greatest stealth game of all time.

GDI is bad at the top, but good at the core. NOD is all around bad, forcing mutations onto populaces, murdering civilians, and worse yet, opposing central banking. Only a monster would back NOD.

>opposing (((central banking)))
Look at this Globalist cuck and laugh.

Havoc's one liners were great, too pure for GDI.

STEEL TALONS RULE

Damn you GDI for decommissioning mechs

Titans are the best unit
Everyone who disagrees is a massive faggot

That's the joke

Luckily they sort of got brought "back" in Kanes Wrath

They're the worst T1 tank in KW in speed and health. The only advantages that they have is that they can crush other tanks and they can shoot over obstacles like buildings and walls, the DPS is slightly better than a predator but nothing too good to make it have an edge against anything except Scrin's disk trowers.

With railgun accelerators though? They tend to rape everything in their path that isn't rocket trooper spam, but then again Predators are faster and share the same characteristics so what's the point?

You have no idea how many times I've replayed through the entire campaign to find all the hidden dialogue.

>yfw tertiary and whatever's the term for forth category hidden objectives like destroying that huge cannon in the volcano level.

I know that feeling, user. All I want is to play RTS with my friends, but all they do is play MMOs and PUBG. The one time I did get them to play I crushed them since they hadn't played an RTS in a long while. It's fucking sad, man.

It is the RTSfags who endure the lash of the spanking so that we may play better.

I miss Dungeon Keeper.

honestly I like the more recent versions of MO, the first iteration i played was just sloppy as hell

that said, foehn OP, mentalmeisters plz nerf (and yes i do play foehn - when i play MO, which isn't all that often these days)

also what about dawn of the tiberium age, where does user stand on that

Fee fie fo fum, I smell the salt of GDI scum :^)

DTA is a gud mod. Sticks to vanilla pretty closely, some balance tweaks and a few additional units that fit in fairly well.

Soviet and Nod feed a tad bit underpowered though. Especially Soviet.

Mechs are usually the best thing in anything that contains them.

3d Printing user. It's got your back.

Well, Planetary Annihilation has a active multiplayer community. If you wanna play rts online you can give that game a try. My only complaint with this game is that it lacks character and personality. You don't have cool, bad ass units like you have in the c&c series.

Post the Titan Lewds.

Good times on Holla Forums

Fuck I loved those tertiary objectives. They made you really work for them. Sure most of them did nothing and were more for the final score, but there were some that got you goodies, like the one where you had to find the secret stash of Laser Rifles.

Enjoy your nigger mechs while I'm holding the line.

They are probably the most broken faction in the game with light tanks that are cheaper and faster-producing than Allied light tanks with just as much firepower and mobility potential, fast-scout units that can and WILL fuck up bases and harass the shit out of the enemy harvesters, early radar-tech 2tier stealth units that can snipe MCVs super easily along with arguably the best infantry in the game, the cyborg commando.

Don't be drinking the Nightcrawler coolaid, the two worst factions are definitely GDI and Soviets, in that order. GDI at least has some extra tools with having Humvees and the woefully underutilized Orca, and even some TibSun tactics with the Powersuit and Chinooks. Soviets have jackshit until the lategame which they can't survive anyways.

Nani?

They even got rid of the Mammoth MkII, which was their best mech bar none. Nick "Havoc" Parker tried to keep the Mammoth MkII, but those kikes at the GDI council ignored his warnings, and now look at them.

He also tried to keep the Mammoth X68 MkI within the GDI army, the twin-barreled beast that was basically single handedly winning GDI's fights against Nod and their constant abuse of armor-piercing laser tech for defenses. Only to get shot down again by a fucking nigger at the (((UN))) because they were supposedly too costly to massproduce, disregarding the fact that Titans had far more casualties than even Medium tanks ever did during the second tiberium war due to their shitty armor.

Come in the third war, they are back to using Mammoths despite Nod now employing Avatars to counteract them, being none of the wiser.

Was it ever explained why killing Hitler shot technology forward 60 years?

He played Sisko, the Captain strictly speaking Commander originally from Star Trek: Deep Space 9. He's also fucking crazy about muh black oppression.

>The black hand being the same name as the one in WWI, Slavick killing Hassan sparking Tib War 2, and both serbian origin organizations isn't a coincidence right????
Nope, Nod have always been a bit inspired by shit in the Balkans origins. In fact the original C&C had a lot of Yugoslav Wars influence in it, something that was a lot more obvious back in 1995 than nowadays.

Allied tanks are faster and with more firepower. Nod tanks have slightly more HP and a passenger slot for cheeky engineer rushes. Overall Allied tanks dominate everyone both in straight up fights, on a cost:power basis, and in mobility.

Bikes are alright for rushes and as an anti-air, but they can't do shit against a decent opponent who scouts and sees them coming.

Assuming it's scouted, the opponent will notice you have no visible army and figure out that something invisible is up. One sensor array will fuck you, and on most maps you can just literally bodyblock choke points because so many have small river crossings and so on.

It's a game where infantry isn't that great, Cyborg Commando is just begging for an easy kill from air or just dying to a blob of shit. The best uniques either teleport (Allied Chronofucker) or work well in a blob of similar units as support (tank destroyer, Behemoth). It's a great unit vs. the AI that doesn't actively snipe him and just streams units in, but poor in a straight match vs. players.

In general I'd say:

Allied: Best tanks, best sea, worst air, best (most efficient) defenses, best uniques
GDI: 2nd best tanks, 2nd best sea, tied for best air with soviets, worst defenses, poor unique
Nod: bad tanks, horrible sea, poor air, best (pure power) defenses, poor unique, some specific cheese that is more likely to fail the better the opponent is.
Soviet: Decent tanks that are so slow you'll never use them, bad sea, poor defenses, good uniques, cheesy-OP air but it's the only thing they can pull off so it'll be defended by decent players.

Burger champion here, I investigated this shit before picking my factionPlease don't judge us by nightcrawler, he's so bad that we're all ashamed to be on the same continent as himAlso bully nightcrawler more, he deserves it

Strictly speaking he's in South America so not the same continent.

region*, not origins

He also lives in the shittiest country in South America.

Didn't a BR play better than him?

Should've listened to Havoc…dude knows his shit.

Is this a meme?
Also, no, Allied light tanks have exactly the same firepower as Nod light tanks, are $100 more costly due to having better engines (+1.5 more movement rate than Nod light tanks) and are produced more slowly because of warfactory vs airfield rates.
Microwaves, despite being Tech 3 where Allies get Chronos and TD, also turn the tide of the battle towards Nod because they can literally disable entire patches of tanks inside a tank formation if you micro them properly, lopsiding the battle even more towards a Nod victory if used correctly. This coupled with Stealth generators can make it really hard to snipe the Nod player's economy or production even with Chronos or take advantage of the field once the mid-lategame starts to settle in.
Have you been rushed by Scarabs? It's like being rushed by Humvees except it's worse because its at sea and they have passive anti-air so they completely fuck up your shit before you even have enough gunboats or destroyers. Sure, their tech 2 boats are terrible for anything that isn't defensive maneouvers but Sea Shadows are probably one of the strongest anti-navy capital in the game due to their cost to damage ratio, too bad it's shit in actual sieging though.

Second place for burgers here as well.I think i could have gotten you on the first round had i not infantryrushed you with grenadiers, your strategy is really simple but has some holes in it that i exploited the first time we did a match on that map
I really should bully nightcrawler again.

Have you guys heard of this guy called nightcrawler? He literally drove like 5 stealth tanks into a bunker where they died in agony. Later still he drove another 5 stealth tanks into an army to protect his base.

Read the thread. He's been brought up already. The webms are even posted.

I'm looking at the rules.ini file here. Allied tanks: 75mmra, ROF 40. Nod tanks: 75mm, ROF 60. Allied tanks shoot a whopping 50% faster than Nod tanks. And I was wrong, they actually have the same health (300), must have been out of date info on the website. Speed is 17% faster. For a cost increase of only 17% Allied tanks are so much better it isn't even funny. Production times don't usually matter much since you can't sustain constant production in the early game anyway, and by the time you can you're just fielding way better tanks.

The only Nod unit that is actually effective and cost efficient at what it does. But gets chewed apart by anything other than straight tanks. e.g. rocket infantry, artillery, base defenses, most uniques, decent air all counter them pretty hard, and if you start diversifying your lineup too hard you end up with an uncontrollable force that isn't really strong against anything.

I don't count stealth too highly since they come late and are too expensive (both in money and in power). Nod suffers the whole match with low-efficiency units, by the time they get to the late game they can't afford to dump a ton of money into something that just annoys the enemy's attempt to harass, because the enemy can probably just roll right over them.

We tested this in MP, they suck, and especially Sea Shadows suck. The only point of sea is to siege and project power over land. All other factions have to do is stick their artillery next to the coast to ward off Nod's low-range ships, build up their own longer-ranged ships, and pummel Nod from a position Nod can't shoot back at without running through a deathzone.

The technology leap wasn't until Red Alert 2. In the alternate WWII (Red Alert 1) they used common Cold War weapons, with very little crazy gadgets, and any crazy gadgets were experimental. After WWII leading to the events of Red Alert 2, both the Allies and Soviets started work on new weapons in case WWIII happened. Soviets were expanding their tesla and nuclear weaponry, while Einstein became a mad scientist making some crazy stuff for the Allies, such as the Mirage Tanks and the Prism weapons.

But did you remind everyone to vote for his failure as the gaming blunder of the year 2017? :^)
poal.me/up5pgs

That's surprising. Some people get mad at you for mentioning it even when you say you install it for mods that only work for it.

But did you remind everyone to vote for his failure as the gaming blunder of the year 2017? :^)
Now now user, we don't want to bully too hard.

Well holy shit, that's something i wasn't told about. You'd think bittah would not add that shit from RA1 but he did.
I still don't think GDI could be at all better than Nod even with Medium tanks because of their cost and mediocre performance, i think there's a huge unbalance with those Allied tanks having better ROF considering everything else that they already have at their disposal.
We're also ignoring that Nod light tanks do have a passenger slot which lets them carry engineers or rocket troopers along with them, though it isn't as impactul as a whole 50% firepower increase by ROF, it does help Nod in seizing an initiative really early on by creating a diversion with their tank formations.

Also, i did not point this out in the previous post, but Nod Cyborg Commando is just as good as the Tank Destroyer inside a tank formation despite being infantry as the laser cannon that he holds just wrecks the shit out of everything that isn't a Mammoth in 2 shots and his refirerate is quite short for it.

They are meant to be used along with the Light Tank+arti blob that will engage the enemy frontally. But you're correct that once late-game starts to settle in, Allies will have tools to deal with them properly.

We're also forgetting that they have Thermites, which aren't just for sniping enemy buildings much alike a Chrono but also for sneaking behind the enemy's army while they are engaging and deploying for ridiculeous damage to all units they engage. But for their cost, i din't even bother to point it out because they'd have to kill at least two tanks or 3 arties each to be cost-effective at what they do, which they aren't.

They are actually quite cheap despite their power expense, the only problem being that Nod's powerplant upgrade is incredibly costly for what it does, probably due to an oversight or a typo at $2000 per upgrade. It does prevent the enemy from sniping your shit because he won't be able to see if you moved your MCV after placing it down, considering that Nod does get cheaper anti-tank turrets as well as Obelisks which can help against snipes as well.

From what i recall against another player using GDI, Gunboats couldn't hold their water against Scarabs despite their cost and weaponry. I recall Allied navy to be the definitive strongest so probably those destroyers' tank cannons wreck the shit ouf of Scarabs just as they do against Soviet Subs.
I still don't get this, they wreck the shit out of anything as long as they get close enough to use their torpedos. Erkanoplan is shit though but they don't need it because Missile Subs are a thing.

I did try out Sea Shadows against navy once and they did terrifically well at outranging and destroying other ships, but you're correct that their purporse should be two-fold but isn't because they can't fire at ground emplacements.

what's this about globalists?

Except they were using Apache helicopters and M1A1 Abrams tanks during the 1950s

Westwood really didn't give a shit about continuity back then. it was confusing to see 1990s GDI and NOD tech seem the same as 1950s Allies and Soviet tech, but one of the crazy explanations by the community is that after the Second Great War that the world was stalled in technological advancement because Einstein was dead, Europe was too busy revolting against Soviet and Communist rule and then rebuilding, plus Kane stole Tesla's plans, the Chronosphere, and Iron Curtain. Tiberium Sun NOD ending seems to lead credence to this (deepest lore) and the cancelled CnC MMO was supposed to connect both franchises with Yuri being Kane's acolyte.

Are you seriously suggesting that:
Were all available and perfected during the 50's? I mean I know some could be there with a stretch but I highly doubt there would have been such a technological leap that anyone could have made half that tech without some secret Moon Yiddish Wolfenstein tier science.

some day i'd like to make a C&C clone that takes the common elements but walmart offbrands it. harvest the blue rhineium.

how are you rolling visualizations? (if that's your webm)

Just move to Syria.
India map confirmed?

Well I made a spreadsheet with the relative power of the various tanks. I think the numbers are all correctly interpreted. Mammoth's secondary fire deals only 25% vs heavy armor and is valued appropriately. In the few real toe to toe tests I've done the lighter tanks actually perform better than expected, which I assume is due to the heavier tanks wasting a lot more firepower on overkill (double shot sucks when multiple tanks waste dozens of shots).

The engineer is a cute trick, but the rocket trooper thing is so hard to micro that in the time it takes to do it Allies can just walk their rocket troopers to the front.

Cyborg commando is slow though. Either your entire group of fast, nimble tanks becomes slower than a Soviet heavy tank formation (while remaining weak as fuck), or you can't really use them offensively and just sit around waiting for the enemy to attack. This is why the TD is so good, it just stays in the Allied tank formation and the enemy probably doesn't even notice it until his tanks get curb-stomped in what looked like an even fight. Since C&C has no fog of war and most players are only going to go fight a tank battle in the center that they think they can win, putting a TD among your medium tanks is a godly move.

Uhh, what?

$2500 for a stealth gen + $625 for adv power (takes 1.25 of them). You probably need at least two to cover your base, so that's $6250. You probably want them even more at an expansion or something, so now you're at tens of thousands of cash. You could build a huge army or a huge amount of defenses with that cash instead. If we assume that Nod is already behind economically before the late game, dumping tons of money into something that doesn't efficiently kill enemies is bad. Invisibility doesn't help you if your opponent just walks in with more stuff.

Good bombardment but poor sea vs. sea IMO. Cruisers are just too good. But you're right, they aren't bad, not like Nod is.

Chart's slightly wrong with soviet shit since Soviet Heavy tanks have slightly more HP and cost at $960 than before, dunno exactly what HP though. You also copypasted the Soviet Mammoth despite it have more HP and Damage than the GDI one, specially for its Tusk Missiles, which is also reflected at its cost. Other than that, you're correct and there is a power inbalance between faction tanks with Allies having an advantage over everyone else that just skyrockets once you factor in larger armyfights, where a rate of fire advantage will always win out against pure burst, mostly due to every tank round always doing splash damage to every adyacent tank because of how cannon damage works.

I meant it in small fights, think 8-10 tanks against similar numbers, where they'll usually be in a line and not clustered up which will make it easy to just select them all and press Deploy to make them all eject troopers when engaging. Other than that, it's probably completely useless.

Yup, that's what i feared would be the thing about TD being good in tank blobs, though Nod light tanks are actually as slow as GDI Medium tanks, which Rocket Infantry can kinda keep up with outside of really long stretches and you can sneak the commando inside one of the tanks and just deploy him in the fight.

Another thing i noticed about the TD is also the advantage of its sprite being almost unrecognizable when inside a tank blob which helps against airstrikes and generally when engaging army as you won't be able to single it out fast enough to remove it before it's too late. I had similar problems with vehicles in Twisted Insurrection because nearly every Nod vehicle looks the same and it's just a matter of terrible or deliberately bad design.

Probably just me reading through Bluetib resource adquisition rates but usually i have no problem getting a stealthgen up while still maintaing full tank production. If the map lacks diamonds/blue and it's a small one, like most of the 2p maps are, then you're probably correct.

Soviet subs are probably one of the best units for attacking other sea units if the enemy isn't Allied with their destroyers/corvettes having passive stealth detection because torpedoes. I'm starting to wonder if Allies could do with a few nerfs considering how good they are at anything that isn't infantry, which is irrelevant outside of Commandos or Rocketeers, or Air, which is too expensive to be effective for all factions considering they also get the cheapest and most versatile heavy AA as well with Flak trucks.

Yell at Bittah about DTA, he respons.
>>>/radcorp/4345

:^)

Fighting tourney. Redemption.

Well this is awkward. I was looking at rules.ini, but that's the vanilla defaults, while Enhanced mode means you need to throw enhanced.ini ontop of it. When you do that…

Wtf, looks like Nod actually has the statistically best tanks. Apparently me winning tank battles vs. them just came down to skill ;)

I hadn't actually tested Nod vs. Allies, only Allies vs. GDI and Soviet to confirm that Ltanks>M/Htanks. But the HP boost to Nod and DPS nerf to Allies actually makes Nod the king.

Actually Westwood made TD as a modern day version of Dune 2. But since everything wasn't too old or too new it felt jarring how anything made sense. So they decided to go back to "the beginning," which is where RA comes in. The overall story is this: Einstein makes a timemachine to go back and prevent WW2. So he kills Hitler. Thus no more powerful Germany and then no Nazi's. BUT Stalin and his Soviet Union was unaffected by a poor Germany after WW1 and now they were the big-bad on the block. Cue RA events. Now, how does TD tie into RA? Well Kane is pretty much immortal and he popped up on Earth a long time ago. I'm sure you know the story. But during RA he helped the Soviets develop somethings, or maybe helped them on intel, who knows? Either way, the Allies won the war and that led to the eventual dissolution of the Allies and the creation of the Global Defense Initiative. Now had the Soviets won, then the future goes to RA 2 where the two sides still fights but now on a global scale.

I knew there was something fucky when i also opened rules.ini and saw Heavy Tank at 950, when in-game they are 960. I guess Bittah did nerf Ltank spam to make Nod and GDI be comparable to Allied in firepower. The extra health and lower cost of Nod tanks actually makes them on-par if not a bit better than Allied tanks until the powerspike of Mediums comes in which is usually the time Nod gets Microwaves as well.

As for your skill, Remember you were facing a fag that couldn't into eco at all and wasted his entire force to your tank cannon, plus he made medics vs nightcrawler which is almost as jarring economically as stanking into pillboxes that early in the game.
>using smileys
Are you gay or just pretending?

You've got the win situations wrong. The Allied victory ending actually ends with the RA2 timeline as Allies did win the Second Great War during RA2 timeline. However, the Soviet victory ending ends with the tiberium timeline as Kane usurps power from Stalin to adquire materials for his secret society Nod and awaits for the landing of tiberium while getting rid of Allied and Soviet secret technological projects such as the Chronosphere and Iron Curtain, so that they may not be used against him. Meanwhile the soviet union kills itself because Communism never fucking worked, ever, and the Allies regain control of their former nations from the collapse of the USSR.

GDI is not formed if Allies win as they are still the dominant power in Europe and the Americas, meanwhile GDI does use former Sovietic and Allied weaponry as they are an alliance of Russia, the UK and the US' United Nations which is different from our world as the Cold War DID happen. It's how they have access to Mammoth Tanks in the first place.

The Power per cost is actually higher for Nod Ltanks than Allied Mtanks, so Nod has the theoretical advantage and will wipe the floor with Allied Ltanks (assuming they invest equal amounts, meaning Nod has 33% more tanks in the field).

Also, now that I know Nod tanks are actually hot shit, this makes Mobile Repair Vehicles amazing since you can skirmish, retreat, and quickly recuperate. I'd say it leaves Nod quite OP and probably tied for Allies with best overall faction.

Though I should say I'm not quite sure how to work the numbers for the mammoth tanks. I don't think their DPS is actually that low, but that's what I get when I add their two weapons together.

I beat you playing Nod previously when you didn't go for the infantry rush
>using smileys
heh

nvm, wasn't you. Late night, couldn't keep all the games in my head in order.

MRVs are actually a fucking mess to micromanage compared to an actual repair pad, but then again you can also make repair pads as Nod so it's not that big of a deal. The free repairs from the MRV may seem interesting but they repair at such a slow rate that it's not worth it if you have more than 2-3 damaged tanks and setting them to "Guard" auto-repair is also incredibly messy if you have to suddently move your blob away due to an enemy attack or an opportunity strike.

Mammoth tanks's strenght isn't their weapon and DPS but rather their field survivability. They can soak up a LOT of shots from tank cannons before they go down which is what's important against Obelisks or enemy tank blobs as your Medium tanks will be your main tool of taking out enemy tanks. The only problem? They're SO FUCKING SLOW holy shit you can't put them infront of your army to let them serve their purpose.because they just suuck dick at maneouvering.

Soviets would actually be decent if their tanks were a bit cheaper considering they don't have a fast-response vehicle to deal with infantry bullshit. At 900+, you don't have enough eco even with Bluetib/Gems until you have at least 3 refineries operational. Their slower build rate also makes it even more jarring as the enemy will always have more tanks than what you can counter with what you can shoot in the same timeframe. Maybe if Soviets got tesla troopers at Radar instead of Tech Center, but that just opens another can of worms with them costing just as much as Engineers and being just as shit as any other infantry minus the crushing thing.

As for that, remember it was 1.5v1 on a terrible map where my harvesters literally travelled through half the map just to unload their payload because pathfinding encountered a new way to block its own shit, i'd have otherwise beat you in that match with just turret and rocketeer spam.

It's weird to me that Nod gets that but the Allies don't since they actually used to have a unit that could fix tanks with the mechanic.

MRVs repair pretty quickly. You don't need a long breather to put a bunch of units up to full strength. It's way better than sending units home because if you send half your army home you have to send the other half home as well lest it be destroyed in the field, and that means you basically concede the whole field and let your harvesters potentially be harassed or w/e. Which is why I like to build a forward base with the repair pad near the center of the map, it's a way to repair without retreating.

The combat power stat takes that into account, it's DPS*Health / cost * 100.

Just look at the Nod Ltank, you can buy 2.5 of them for the cost of one GDI Mammoth and they'll come with 875 health to the Mammoth's 700. And significantly more DPS as well. Along with being in front, dodging some shots, eating extra overkill damage, and being able to retreat when heavily damaged to heal.

Should be knocked down to about 850 or so IMO.

Tesla units I find weird. The vhicles are glass cannons with high range, but Soviet V2s are already the best artillery unit in the game and they are way better glass cannons with higher range. So I don't much see the point of them. Tesla infantry are even weirder because they aren't even long ranged, just… good against vehicles? But vehicles aren't going to rush infantry, they'll just shoot tesla infantry with artillery and laugh as overpriced infantry die in droves.

You're being a bit generous rating my "ally" as half a player on that one.

there are no good countries in south america

Some are decent

The thing about tesla tanks' role is their refire rate. They are about as good if not slightly better than GDI MRLS with their range and their weapons do insane damage to tanks unlike MRLS Rockets and serve as Soviet's long needed anti-infantry vehicle as well, plus i do believe they can q-move because their weapon is actually turreted which gives them amazing mobile hit'n'run damage potential despite not being an Air unit.
V2's reload and move slowly and despite their higher damage, they are not good at all for supporting tank blob formations because of their speed, even when accounting for Heavy Tank's speed deficiencies.

Basically one's general purpose anti-tank/infantry support unit, the other is long-range heavy siege.

Hoo, i really wonder why he din't even scout and only moved his medtanks once he saw on radar that you already destroyed my base.

V2's still do pretty huge damage to tanks (and annihilate infantry) when you take into account their splash damage. Sure, I'd take Tesla over Artillery, but V2's are already Artillery on steroids. They have like 50% more range, and like 4 V2s can cripple or destroy a whole 3x3 area of tanks in their first volley.

Even more importantly, V2s outrange artillery and can take them out with no problem, while Teslas themselves die the instant an artillery fires at them. Of course the artillery dies likewise as soon as the Tesla fires at them, but the problem is that Artillery gets AoE against multiple Tesla and the Teslas are more expensive and therefor more punishing to lose.

Artillery tends to miss a lot even against big targets like tanks unless you mass them, plus tesla tanks are fast enough that they can avoid the artishell while still being able to shoot at the same time as they move.
However, this advantage goes right out of the window once you realize that massing Tesla tanks is terrible cost efficiency wise, because a volley of artishells are eventually going to hit something once you get a cluster for 3-5 of them up and about, this is around the time a V2 squadron could actually perform an artillery role better than a group of teslas; Not even counting with the fact that Unit AI is complete garbage when dealing with multiple vehicles at once which makes microing teslas a nightmare if you have more than 4 of them around.

They are really only good either as tank aggregators or hit'n'run tactics in low numbers. Their cost is too high to use them to trade artilleries as soviet and their potential diminishes the more of them you have around, which is the reverse with V2s as the more you have of them, the less is felt about its abysmal refire rate and its high long-ranged damage is a huge boost in strenght for the soviet's terrible early-to-mid game.

Falklands doesn't count.

There's been half a dozen updates since the DTA tournie.

Euro champion Nod good

Artillery tend to do enough splash damage that stuff like other Artillery or Tesla (i.e. light armor pathetic health) eat shit even with misses, but otherwise essentially correct on all points.

Nothing in the patch notes really affecting tank balance that I can see.

Also any fags want to play DTA? I'll throw up a lobby called infinity, pass will be infv.

Probably cause it's the patch notes before the version we played, but the version we played had a lot of bugged values that were incorrect. Most noticable was that the AI units had different weapons to what player units had and this was confirmed by the way so past patches have been fixing shit that should have been fixed but wasn't.

ROOM UP
Name = infinity, password = infv.
moddb.com/mods/the-dawn-of-the-tiberium-age

I would but I am about to pass out due to fatigue

Spies being able to hijack vehicles making Nod's stick seem useless for their cost of hijackers, sea shadows being shit, turrets for tanks being slightly better now, erkanoplan rebalances, fixing SSM killing itself when firing its elite weapon, AI logic fixes, powerplants doubling as ore refineries, buffes to soviet infantry, etc.

Yet none of them rebalancing tank combat which is fairly okayish in Enhanced already minus commies being shit they have always been.

I'll try to play later today. Remember to download the latest (1.168k) update before hostan.

May want to re-read my post.

I linked to the wrong post. My mistake.

Lobby open for a new game, join.

Alright i'm up for games now.

lel, Assad is the irl life Kane huh? Is the expansion pack where he takes back the golan hights out yet?

I don't know did Syrian Warfare get DLC?

Min fadlik la naktat ean mithl hdha alshay.

It's about Palmyra.

How could these fuckers even make their mods this good holy fuck I love it

Are there any downloads for high quality versions of the firestorm tracks? There are many torrents for flac versions of most tiberian sun tracks but all of the expansion ones are gamerips

Try rutracker user.

Or if that doesn't work Soulseek. If that doesn't work dig into the game files yourself.

Is there anything more comfy then looking at screencaps of the maps?

Removing Rebel Scum

the Poo has mutated and is exiting the river for revenge. India vs Poo.

I specifically mentioned that most torrents are just game files. There are higher quality versions out there just like the lone troop webm of the user I quoted. You can easily download the gamerip quality versions of all the tracks without problems.

Yeah, nice imperial propaganda here. Anyone can see through your lies.

I wouldnt exactly call blowing up a few ties with homing missiles dogfighting rebel scum.

Being within 1.5 KM of any enemy fighters counts as dogfighting for Tie Bombers. I've flown them.

I see someone needs a serious case of Git Gud

I assumed you meant 'recorded while ingame' by gamerip rather than actually digging into the files.
If it hasn't been released officially I doubt you'll find it higher quality than in the game's files: perhaps check Klepacki's site?

Have a dig around user and if you find anything I wouldn't mind hearing about it.

Klepacki's site is pretty much the original files repackaged as .flac which is what he's asking for, instead of the gamerips which are downgraded .wavs because of filesize optimization techniques with related to using .mix files. However, i do not believe he has adquired the original files for the Expansion tracks for one reason or another, or maybe people haven't bothered to upload them by copying from his site.

Well the soundtracks for the main games were released separately: Lone Trooper for example is available in high quality because it was released on the Tiberian Sun album.
The expansions never had their music released anywhere from what I can tell which is probably why they've never been uploaded, it's been on my backlog to try and hunt down better quality versions but I'm lazy. You could always email Klepacki and ask him, worst case he tells you they aren't available. I've had luck doing that with smaller devs in the past and Klepacki seems like the type of man who would respond.

I make those using Adobe After Effects. I think I will make a tutorial since some other user asked me too. The audio waveform is just a screenshot from foobar, and the spectrum is made using default plugins.

To bad he links to itunes, I would probably buy it if it was on bandcamp instead.

The itunes link appears not to work anyway.

The quality for the firestorm tracks actually is much better than the game versions but like said, no way am I buying that shit off of itunes. Sounds amazing though.

I believe the RA2 expansion tracks also never got a high quality release so that's another one to look for.

I couldn't believe how sexed up that suit was, I wondered what she thought about all the twelve year olds pitching tents for her.

I, personally, surprised at how weak the Soviet Ekranoplan was; I expected it to be capable of doing some serious damage by itself. (Also, why in hell does GDI's aircraft carrier only work as a seagoing runway ffs)

Soviet Project 941 is gud tho, if a bit slow to fire

XG-1 or GTFO

Nod is the edgelord faction.
They are literally the Holla Forums of RTS games.
There is likely a webm of Kane sucking Yuri's dick out there.

Not to mention they are basically exclusively chinks or niggers with exception of Ukraine. Oh and they have Nightcrawler.

I can count pixels on that propaganda CGI piece, nod cultist.

Fuck you GDI Man

Like I said, Git Gud.

you are trying to defend a faction that literally has "globalist" in the title

>(((EA)))
Oy vey! This explains everything about EA! Ever wondered where all the funds that they spend on development of games go? EA are secretly making GDI a reality! EADI will eventually conquer the world with a mammoth tank rush!

Nice.

I got gud enough to earn the right to pilot the XG-1, user.

Since you're still tooling around in a TIE Bomber, perhaps it's you who needs to git gud :^)

I don't think you understand what GIT GUD actually means.

Are you fucking retarded?
>>>/cuckchan/

check check and check

yeah, I wish people would stop publishing their shit to itunes. And if they have to do it then at least publish it somewhere else too. Bandcamp is my favorite place to buy music from, beatport is okay. I hate how beatport only sells .wav (no tags) and aiff.

since this is a C&C thread may i ask what´s the difference between RA2 and Tiberian sun?
i never really played the OG C&C series
(the whole "cold war with FuTuRiStIc WeApOnRy" catched my attention more than Cultists vs Globalists)
Not that i dont like the OG series
so yeah im really curious about how do the 2 series compare to eachother

(im talking terms of pacing synergy between units etc… not the obvious differences between units and factions)

They are very different. TS wasn't that good tech wise but I still enjoyed playing it and I loved the dark theme it had.

GDI IS A FUCKING JOKE

Why do people do this

NOD butt window girl

GLOBAL, not Globalist, you ignoramus.

If your that good, wouldn't you be even more effective in a better craft?

I havent played anything newer from the series than Red Alert 2. Whats the best game I should definitely try?

Shit statement.
There is nothing that didn't make sense tech-wise.

TD was set 5 minutes in the the future with relatively normal tech and some cool new toys.

There is nothing good passed from that point
stick to the old ones (RA2 TS TD etc…)
heck even DUNE is better than the modern crap EA has shat upon this series

btw thanks for the fap material user

Fine, you got my attention… Consider Zero Hour, which is a good game but you may or may not like it as a C&C game. Renegade is kind of sloppy in its singleplayer, but it's certainly in spirit of C&C from first-person, and I've a soft spot for it I'll confess. Also if you haven't played the RA2 expansion, ignore what I just said and do that.

RA3 can probably be avoided. I've only seen a bit of it, but it had some dramatically awful design like helper AI players in one of the missions (might be an ongoing thing, not sure), ridiculous units, and overly cluttered visuals.

Renegade had great multiplayer when it was active. Always preferred it to Battlefield.

Every single mission is like that because they wanted to push co-op.

no problem. RA 2 was huge part of my childhood basically

thanks for the tip

S C O T L A N D F O R E V E R

COMRADE?

I missed out on both as multiplayer games even when new, and don't have a clue if anyone is keeping it going. Used to play BF1942 and UT with bots. Still play a bit of Desert Combat with bots just for the helicopters.

I knew it… Yeah that's an automatic FUCK NO.

That's how you ask questions.

I wish we did a RA2 or mental omaga gamenight

Yeah, Try Dune 2k over Dune II. Its still amazing how EA can crap out a game so bad that the first RTS from 1992 is still better.

We could do that on a off-weekend. Like the DTA "Tournament," but without the "Tournament."
I really wished that a mod like DTA would one day include the dune factions simply because they're there but it won't happen because of the third image.

Im down for it

Feels Bad Man

I feel like RTS today lack "soul"
No memorable fractions, no memorable units, no memorable soundtrack, no cutscenes
Its all generic shit

What does the third image have to do with it not happening?

Dune 2k uses the same engine that RA1 had, so its "possible" BUT, all the games buildings and terrain were made at a different resolution to the TD/RA buildings. So if you were to put TD/RA buildings next to the Dune 2k buildings it'd look weird. Not only is the resolution a problem but the logic for the sandworms and Carry-alls isn't in any other game.

That's most games now, it's all watered down mass marketed crap

Not even RA1 or TS engine, it's shit.
It's just be a matter of a graphics touchup and then hacking in logic. Consider how Spies were not working in older DTA versions because its the Tiberian Sun engine and not RA1, as well as unit queuing, naval combat that din't have boats on land and building hotkeys; Yet they were hacked in by the community and work just fine. Last i heard, Bittah was working on a prototype to make Gap Generators actually work with a hack that reverses fog of war clearing triggers for the gap, and he even said it may work to make mobile gap generator vehicles as well.

genuine question what´s the deal with open RA

im actually planning to learn how to mod it but since everyone says it´s shit i may want to know more before actually making an effort

iirc engineer nerf, and but I'm curious as well if is a good idea to start a mod in it, to make my own agsa/rs whit blackjack and hookers.

Well first of all
but that's just a personal gripe, AS for the actual shit everyone else's been shitting on it for:

The butthurt from pic related ruined the rest of the mod. In addition to the redditt community and the mods being dumb. In theory, OpenRA/TD/D2k is cool, but in practice it has created something terrible.

thanks for enlightening me anons
jesus fuck the dev is autistic

EA used to have it in the "additional" content on the Ultimate collection DLC. Not sure where it is now because they deleted the tracks from it.
There used to be a FLAC torrent somewhere. I know because I downloaded it like 6? years ago?

It doesn't have to be that way though. Convince the devs to not "rebalance" the game against their own screw-ups. If that fails, free market solution: Fork it, fix it, and leave the shitty product in the dust.

Iconic unit of the allies if there ever was one tbh
never actually saw those things and it's not in the latest build either
it's also kinda sad that the mod with CABAL and Forgotten has to be on OpenRA
Also RotR got a patch which added several balance tweaks and added a single structure, the Grand Mortar which is the equivalent to the Grand Cannon.

This screenshot confuses me. Isn't this what you're supposed to do? For fuck's sake, in some games, the AI does it to you. In some games, they paradrop engies, which isn't even an option to players. Why doesn't everyone do that, and why would any player not try to both use and safeguard against that strategy the first time it was tried on them?

This is basically the attitude of a schoolyard kid and an everything-proof-shield. Mind, I do prefer how Zero Hour handles building capture via a delay, and think that's a better rebalance approach than how Red Alert tried to do it, but RA could've solved the issue by preventing selling at lower HP.

oldschool RA aint a place for the faint of heart i see…

The Man Himself has high quality studio version before lossy .aud conversion, on his site
Just play tracks there and use downloadthemall! or something to grab the files.
user always delivers.

Forgive my ignorance I actually didn't know engineers did structure damage on higher health buildings. It just means you need more to rush a particular building. That's actually better than instant capture as in the original and RA2.

Instant capture is optional in older C&C games - the option called "Multi-Engineer" makes engies damage structure and only capture at low hp.
You can toggle that on in skirmish/multiplayer, for singleplayer campaign you'd have to flip it on in the each missions .ini file.

Dubs speak truth, user.

Instant capture was the default in the original C&C; Red Alert changed it to "engineers can only capture buildings if they're in red health".

TibSun brought back instant capture for the campaign, though you could toggle multi-engineer for skirmish games. (IIRC, it stayed that way for RA2/YR, though I'm not sure if they had the multi-engineer option for Skirmish Mode beyond that; I'll have to boot up TW/KW and check the skirmish options.)

ok

Mental Omega is shit due to the fact that it made infantry even more useless than they already were in vanilla.

RA2 plays much more smoothly but it doesn't have as unique of a unit variety. In Tiberian Sun you have shit like long-range artillery, units that can traverse terrain in their own way (Devil's Tongue can burrow underground, while amphibious APCs can drive across water) and units that simply have neat details that aren't too practical but are still comfy as fuck (Disc Throwers having physics on their explosives and Cyborgs crawling because their legs got blown off). And on the story, Red Alert is much more cartoonish while the Tiberium series has shit like power struggle and war crimes. The Tiberium series is also fairly neat in that shit isn't as clear-cut as "Allies good, Soviets bad".

Why do people do this?

Let me guess, you try to use LOLRESERVES infantry rushes in the late game?

>Underagefag shits on something cause it's not as fancy as his shinny toy
You know you remind me very much of the F-16 jocks who kept getting shot down in the late 80's and early 90's during Red Flag to Buccaneers.

Granted, conscripts kinda suck against anything that isn't shooting at other infantry or garrisoning structures. But then again, IFVs with a GI inside or a gatling tank could terminate RA2 conscript spam without any issue at all.

moddb.com/mods/red-alert-colony-wars
when tbh

wew lads, got C&C Generals working again
I missed this
I did not miss this

I prefer Age of Empires 2

Nice. But im still waiting for 2.0 (Or trying to, more like it), but looks like SWR is still in "public Beta", jesus. I do appreciate a lot the the effort on perfection from the modders, and liked that they didnt rush it just because the fans cry for its release, prior to the 1.87 version.
But since 1.87, they are still locked on the public beta, even when most of the "serious problems" were done in the first fixes, and 1.87 is still not even officially released. They should had already started working on 2.0 since sometime ago, but seeing that not even 1.87 is officially released is depressing…

WRONG
Allied infntry rapes opposition when menaged right, eg medics+GGI blob rape most tanks, siege cadre plus stallion, microing Epsi adepts, Pyros and desolators raping everything if managed right, flak troopers blobs raping everything in the sky, Foehen infantry being OP in general

MO infantry is really useful if managed right

I havent played MO in ages now but is this tactic valiable? If you rush T2 as Sov you will get raped by Foehen because they will already have strong eco

Teslas and Pyros were buffed in damage and range. They absolutely destroy Foehn T1 infantryspam just like Allied Seal+Rocketeer combos do, but they are much cheaper than either of them at 300 for pyros and 550 for teslas, though you absolutely need support from Terror Drones to thin the crowd a bit. The advantage of rushing T2 is that you also get access to Borillos which were made somewhat resistant to Lancer's bullshit.
And with what i said "before getting tanks", i don't mean before getting WF, i mean before starting to produce any tanks at all. Everyone starts with racks > ref > pp > WF > 2-4 harvs+ second ref, but you can skip second ref to get the bureau and start spamming pyros and a few teslatroops to fuck the shit out of Foehn.

Interesting, i always have been used to barracks > raf > pp > raf >pp > WF (with 2 harv) > T2
But on the other hand i didnt played for like 6 months now so im kinda out of touch and the new players destroy me faster than i suspected

That's surprisingly inefficient and leaves you open to rushing even from T1 spam and cheeky flak trucks or skateboards with engineers. It was found out that first WF doesn't really have to produce anything except miners meanwhile you could get away with a second ref after it, if you have at least one derrick capped, which are avaible in every single respectable map now; The advantage of going double ref isn't as much as getting 2-3 extra harvesters from a WF as it is on other C&C games because of how miners work in RA2 which makes them work at full efficiency regardless of how many refineries you have, unless you're fishing to get them closer to a Diamond deposit.
Your strategy works best in RA1 and TS, but there's no need for such a thing in RA2.

I hate this, it wasnt even a thing in 3.0 but in 3.3 everybody and their mother goes T1 inf spam

It's also to do with build speed. In RA2/YR you can build refs and sell them quickly, and your WF time is more valuable than teching up. In MO it's the exact opposite.

I know. I don't know how many times it has happened now but when you play a small map with anyone who plays Allied you get swarmed by GI and GGI spam out of the ass along with airfield WF/ref/harv snipes, and they aren't even EuroA with their broken ass Harriers, just Americans with paradrops+stormchilds or Pfront faggots with the beaglespam. You have to tech into Foxtrots and Pyros+flaktroops and watchout if the enemy doesn't start pulling Siege Troops inside IFVs as those just decimate buildings like nothing else.

Not to mention that allied T1 spam on small map can absolutely decimate sov player in first 2 minutes even before T2

It kinda gets countered if you build battle bunkers as those increase the range of your T1 infantry to outrange Allied T1 and are fairly cheap, but holy shit, don't ever let more than 3 GGIs get near any of your buildings or you will suffer pain.

I just want tib sun to be the game it was supposed to be rather then the rushed mess we got for every game after

How did you manage this

What was TibSun "supposed to be"?

it was supposed to have the scrin as a playable faction

chinese inf it sounds like

oh
now I'm sad

oh yeah and that dynamic lighting they wanted to have but was scraped thanks to EA

They cut a LOT of shit from TibSun. Including the introduction to the Scrin, The Forgotten as their own faction with their own tech, buildings and vehicles. A Tiberian Dawn mode was also in development with the full tech tree from the original game avaible for both factions, hence the tibdawn wreckage buildings in nearly every map in the campaing, you would have been able to capture and repair them with engineers and even produce old tech units for cheap in them along with tech structures present in RA2 such as capturable oil derricks and even scrin ships were supposed to give you tech units just like tech labs do, more aircraft for Nod, the list goes fucking on.
CABAL was supposed to have his own robotic-only faction as well on the Firestorm expansion and the Core Defender was supposed to be their Epic unit just like how the MammothMK2 was for GDI, but instead all we got was giving GDI an artillery platform when they already had Hover-MRLS.

It was rushed to shit by EA and left to rot in the dirt. Fuck EA.

That all sounds great. I really like the idea of using crashed Scrin ships as capturable tech labs, and I would have loved a playable CABAL faction. EA fucking ruins everything.
Has anybody tried to mod back in the cut content?

The worst thing is that they hold the franchise hostage and will never release it to any other dev/publisher

There is a Crystallized Doom for OpenRA but its meh tier

every single mod for any C&C game is nothing but either "I actually only liked tib wars" or "muh oc faction!"

Chinese yes, but the 50 was a deliberate exaggeration. Still, several died from a tank wreck slowly edging forward and bumping into them. The infantry attack-moved forward faster than the tank, so in fact they killed themselves by running into it.

Classic china

That's not a Mammoth tank, and you don't own one either user.

I want an updated dune gme rts. I miss my sardukars

This mod does but it's for old pre-CnCNet TS and only adds the stuff that was left in the game files:
moddb.com/mods/tiberian-sun-retro

GDI:

NOD:

This is why Tiberium Essence for CnC3 is the best CnC Tiberium saga mod

Kinda? It was good but not CnC tier good.
Good things:
Bad stuff:
If you have an itch for RTS action and are not allergic to goofy bullshit, it's worth a shot, it's like 2.50 on Steam sale, but otherwise pass on it.

why is it everyone posts in this thread, but we never actually organize to play regularly. We had a steam group back when Grey Goo came out with a handful of anons, but it died with the game.

IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE OUR YEAR

We could organize something right now, if you want. Infact, does anyone want to play DTA or Mental Omega in like, around 2 or 3 hours from now? FFA, 2v2 or 4v4, COOP, all goes, just reply if you're willing to play video game.
>cue in nobody posting anything for the next 3 days, guaranteed, until some faggot decides to bump the thread from page 14

But i get what you mean, maybe we should do like /radcorp/ and organize something like, every friday or sunday is RTS day and we get to play a random game selected by whoever rolls to get dubs as long as it isn't shit.

You are more than welcome to use /radcorp/ to organise if desired. I would be up for some games of World In Conflict personally however it can't hurt to try something different.

Im down for MO match if you want, now or tomorrow

I really hate to say this, and i cant even believe im saying this but how about
Setting up a discord for all the cnc anons to organize games?

If it can't be done in an hour or two, let's leave it for tomorrow at this time. Gonna wait and see if more anons are willing to play, though, with the current gamenight, it may be pushing it a bit to try something this weekend.
If you're still here around that time, we'll play some games.

WiC would be a lot of fun, we really need to organize weekly or bi-weekly RTS nights because this genre really doesn't have enough love.

Bear in mind that im an europoor

Easier than that and with way less pozz would be to setup an IRC channel for this, since dickscord is owned by the chinese and sells your shitposting by datamining, meanwhile Rizon and alternatives still keeps connections as anonymous with their hostname scripts.

Honestly im not happy with this but at this point i dont really care. My internet provider sells data about me, NSA does it too, so i dont really give a fuck if some gooks do it too

My Nigga! Get hyped!

Oh boy time to pirate cnc3 again

Bump

I'll be at the MO lobby for games in a couple minutes. Does anyone else wanna play too or is it gonna be just the two of us?

You are a defeatist at soul and I suggest getting that shit together. There are things you can change and things you can't change and bending over to the overlap is not the answer. That's being a cuck.

just do it rather then ask someone else to

Alright i made a room in MO lobby named "fuck tencent and china". Pass is infv. Playing whatever the fuck we decide to play on, most likely coop.

Kane is not a jew you faggot

In other words, games were not afraid to be fun back in the day.

Nice try, Nod filth. What's next? Are you gonna say that Nod doesn't commit war crimes or spread tiberium everywhere? Please. Just go get mutated or die in a worthless ditch like your Nod friends already.

I think you mean company of heroes, but that was still 2006 and still relic. GERMAN STEEEEEL

Well fuck. Will have to be playing tomorrow at UTC 23:00 i guess. This is the problem with planning shit in here, nobody shows up for playing the game unless it's big

This is the reason why I like the original Tiberian Dawn Setting even more.
You have the GDI, which is basically the old crooked Cold War establishment trying to stay in power and Nod being a literally brainwashing cult that tries to take over the Eastern Countries and Africa after the Fall of the Iron Curtain.
However while that shit is going on there is a very 90s capitalist market feeling to everything, as the world experiences a gold rush after the discovery of Tiberium.
You get the impression that Kane not only has to preach to his cult, but also has to a appease people at a board meeting that finance his organization like some kind of militaristic Steve Jobs.
How fucked up the first Tiberium War is can be seen in the fact how with a few exception, Nod is primarily using NATO and US equipment for its army despite officially being at war with the "free world".

GDI isn't the free world as we know it. If the lore is read from the ending of RA1 Soviet victory, the (((UN))) in C&C is actually partly controlled by Russia instead of US, given that GDI uses sovietic equipment and doctrine such as grenadier infantry and Mammoth tanks along with a preference for aereal assaults.
Meanwhile Nod, despite using guerrila tactics with recon buggies and hi-tech rocket bikes, is actually closer to US army doctrine with a preference for light tanks and artillery tactics since they rely mostly on airdrops to reinforce their armies.

Nod is mostly regarded as islamists because of suicidal or human wave tactics, but the bulk of their forces are infact useful idiots commanded through an ideology by eastern-europeans serbs, greeks which were tired of the communistic UN regime and wanted free will, while most of their experienced manpower was from free militias and mercenaries most undoubtly from US, Rhodesia which still existed in their universe and SA.

Everything isn't clear cut, which is why it's such a great setting, it paints both sides as they are, sides. None of them is better than the other even if one is willing to remove civilians for their own purposes and generate propaganda from lies, as the other is literally upholding communist regime as their goal and are uncaring for their own as they will literally attempt to get their leaders to escape from Earth with satellite stations while leaving everyone else to rot in hell.

I wish we still lived in an era where an advertisement like that wouldn't be a death sentence for the developer

Suits me, UTC 23:00 it is then

>Boxxy is a (((GDI))) puppet
I guess she gets the oven.

I don't know if I did it right, but there's a channel on Rizon, #RedAnonRTS

Well that was fun. We certainly have to organize things better and starting with a channel might just be it. Just gotta make sure it doesn't turn into a circlejerk like steamgroups or discord rooms do.

GENERALS 2 NEVER EVER

if it gets a sequel its going to be filled with PC user
just look at Deus ex

Some Relics are meant to stay in the past so they can never be tainted by normalfaggotry and Kikes

I can't imagine what would happen if something like Generals was released today. I think Polygon would find it so ugh problematic and racist that they couldn't even and would wink out of existence. I think they might do that even if they knew about General as it is.

I only shitposted as the thread was 5 or 4 posts past the bump limit. It was appericated though, seeing as many "serious" Holla Forums user's just can't shut up 99.9% of the time.

Dunno how they would since you get to kill 'evil' Americans as GLA and China becomes the World Superpower after USA starts takes heavy losses in the campaign. Plus GLA doesn't even have religion put into them, aside from the mention of infidels which could only mean ideologically so it couldn't be 'Islamophobic.' They probably wouldn't like MidEast Crisis but since that's a mod don't think anyone would pay attention to blowing up our greatest ally.

Bump.