Dynamic and Unique Party Members

I don't know about you, but my favorite part about RPGs are the crazy party members you can add to your entourage.
As such, I am looking for more games with crazy party members. They don't necessarily actually have to be crazy, but the more unique, the better, such as a skeleton, a lich, etc. Basically, further away from anthropomorphic, the better they tend to be, though that isn't always the case. Pic related are some of my personal favorite party members.

Other urls found in this thread:

eighth-exodus.itch.io/dietotenmaske
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Come to think of it, Teddy really resembles the Chad walk meme.

Yeah, you may be right. Doesn't he carry a katana as well?

Die Totenmaske has your body parts as party members, if that counts.

白!

party members in some of the SaGa games include an elephant, a snowman, a fucking turnip.

My personal favorite is a tutu wearing robot named Coppelia in Romancing SaGa 2, a game where party members normally die and leave the party permanently, but she is an unstoppable terminator with 99 life points and can always be revived, over and over. Very reliable gal.

to answer your question, I really liked gar from arcanum. Maybe not the most unique character but he had a unique personality.

Thank Nintendo and their C&D police

I was going to mention I worked on it if anyone asked.

Every single party member from LISA the Painful.

gib download link you quadruple nigger

eighth-exodus.itch.io/dietotenmaske
1.0 is in a messy state right now and there's a late game crash that can be prevented if you place pic related with the original filename into www/images/parallaxes under the main game folder. With that, it's still playable if you skip a lot of encounters, use items with your arms instead of your face, and don't headbutt like a retard.
There's an internal build that fixes the high encounter rate, shit like consumable items not working outside combat, and tweaks a couple maps but I'm not sure if it's ready yet. It's been delayed repeatedly because one of the anons working on it is homeless right now and I'm waiting for surgery.

The good thing was how disposable and renewable all the members were, especially if you were trying to keep them through the whole game.

Just uploaded 1.1's Windows build now, has a couple hotfixes and balance tweaks. Linux and Macfag builds are on the way.

Umaro in FF6, a yeti that can't be commanded due to innate berserk status thought he sucks a bit like Gogo the mimic since you can't equip espers on them to enhance their stat gains when they level up

You know, the way teddy joins is pretty much bullshit. He throws a main character to the fucking trash bin and forces himself in. Neither Ninten or the girl gives a fuck and they just move on.

Lisa the Painful is filled with nothing but weird party members.

when 3very character es ZZZZZZZZany & ranDUM, then non of teh characters are unique. DOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ←- me bein random again _^ hehe…toodles!!!!!

Yeah, except the dev expressly said he made no effort to balance them, so you can do insane shit by experimenting with team composition until you find some hilariously broken combos. Some guys are just plain attackers, but others do shit like getting your party members drunk.

Edward from Final Fantasy IV.

It's not often that you find a character who's almost completely useless, his special ability is just bitch out of a fight when he's about to die, he has shit for attack and no magic to speak of.

You just went full retard.

fuck off back to reddit kiddo

Looks like we just found the one person in the world who's never heard of moncolle.

Why?

Don't worry, this IS reddit. We just like to joke around with our community (:

this is your brain on /mde/

Oh, goodie. Had me worried for a second there, fellow redditor.