Metal Max Xeno Newest Trailer

I don't trust Kadokawa and their dlc abuse but this game is promising. Not many games provide settings like this great series. MM4 was master piece will see who this will turnout.

It's never coming to the West, who cares.

Is that artstyle what I think it is?

What are you WAIT A MINUTE

Oh what was his name again? He's a master-class artist, too. First time I've seen him outside the H scene

I like the artwork and the character designs but the protag reminds me of that fruit from SMT:Apocalypse. I hope he's not some edgy queer who doesn't go for the hentai girl.

Sand sharks seem like a fun idea, though.
Game seems like it'd be better served on the Vita since the thing looks like a very small company's attempt at a sandbox rpg which, honestly, doesn't sound like they can properly pull it off.

You clearly have never played other Metal Max titles before.

It's garbage, at least the art is unique instead of samefaced anime garbage number 32348

Oda Non, already got fap material for today

Why are the tits so big

Gaytlus games has nothing on Metal Max series. I only played 4 but it has big overworld map and many cities, playable characters, wanted boss to hunt, customized vehicles and waifus with customized houses. It had all things I wanted from a turn based game maybe if it was r18 game would liked it more.

It's shame it's not done by legendary Atsuji Yamamoto he had unique artstyle.

I'd honestly kill for something with Johji Manabe

So otaku will buy the game.

Why not?

There is Ginga Sengoku Gunyuuden Rai super nintendo game.

No tits are big inof.

Nice, thanks a bunch
I should learn Nip one of these days.
Lots of PC98 stuff I want to meddle with and explore.

Looks nice.

Meant for

Also
Goddamn

I never realized how badly I wanted such a thing before this very moment

You can say that again

What happened?

The SNES game is fully translated.

Also posting that hyakki yakou pic while mentioning Ginga Sengoku Gunyuuden Rai is misleading

How difficult are the DS games if you dont know shit about japanese

I posted picture answering user with tits so big comment. Other user wanted a game with Johji Manabe game so I told him Ginga Sengoku Gunyuuden Rai game existed. I clearly quoted both of them.

I used some videos for mm4 because I had to use metal detector which I didn't know about and had to sleep in inn to trigger story.
I think other games will be like old final fantasy games and dragon quest games. If you can finish these then mm will be not a problem.

Looks good but I need lolis in my RPGs.

Plenty of games with wooden planks and tables.

It has playable pets at least.

XSeed Please.

NISA is more likely. They translated many kadokawa games .

So have XSEED
Plus, there's no way a Japanese company would be desperate enough to use a tattered sullied slut like NISA after the Ys debacle
…right?

The industry is full of incompetent fools, so at this point you never really know.

I doubt Japanese companies hear much about controversies around western localization companies.

Kadokawa deserves NISA for what they have done.

remove kemono autists

To make goons like you agnery

Why is that user a goon?

Usually goons hate big breasts,

t. /fur/ D&C shill

FLAT IS JUSTICE

That's like calling pirates niggers because they take things without paying for them. It takes more than not liking huge breasts to be a goon.

You forgot your meme arrow, faggot.

Goons are uppity SJW soy boys, mate. Goons are SJWs to a T but use the word "faggot" on other sites.

Remember, these are people who PAY MONEY MONTHLY to post on a forum. That's the kind of thing they are.
Beautiful big breasts and pathetically concave table-tops both offend the goon.. The only thing that doesn't is penis.

Next time you're posting and some user starts promoting the idea that it's sexy to look like you just had a double mastectomy don't think it's a goon.

It's probably just another breast-envy loli

I bet they're sexually frustrated, is all. 2D titties by proxy remind them of what they CAN'T have; 3D titties.

Hoping for a miracle it comes to the Europe.

Metal Saga was fun as fuck.

He could just be an american.

*Invader

I get your point but come on

Welp it's already doomed before a localization is confirmed. Those cunts suck NISA's cock all the time and will hand the game off to that shit show of a localization team.