4 AM

Losing control?

Whats your favorite game that lets you fly a blimp?

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition
laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/regulations/sor-98-209/page-1.html#h-3
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I have never played a game like that ever

the gay community

Morning everyone, Ritsu here

I'm super sleepy right now, trying to break my nap sleep schedule and it sucks.
Tomorrow I gotta drive all around to try to find somewhere to buy my baccy, tired of the fucking pajeets I normally have to buy from.

undertale 5

Work sucked. Depressed for some reason.

No idea.

Don't think I've ever played a game where I've flown a blimp.

I don't know any blimp games. I think there's one in GTA 5 but I'm not that into it. I don't remember if you can fly blimps in Just Cause 2 or Saints Row 2.

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition

Literally, what fucking game does this?

Hey guys.
I have tomorrow off, and I'm probably gonna buy some snacks and shit. I don't know what else I wanna do tomorrow since the fam gets pissed if I try to do anything on my own now.

In Nostalgia, all overworld battles use your blimp-style airship.

How goes user

I can't die

Maybe seasonal disinfectant disorder.
Do anything to take your mind off it user?

don't be then tbh

Fuck, I played that literally a month ago and forgot it even exists.

Im almost finished with yakuza kiwami. Im super stressed about school starting and i have a hard time playing vidya because of it.

It'll go away tomorrow. I just feel like an asshole for confronting my parents about some stupid gift they got me.

Fuck off spider.

What's a baccy? And go to sleep.

Watch a comedy then go to sleep.

Because you drove a car a lil too fast?

How goes user

When you moving out?

What.
How goes user

You have to make a choice user, games or school

see

Tobacco

It happens.

I dunno, go for a hike.

Tbh i wanna give up gaming to become a normalfag so my life doesnt feel so meaningless, but i think im addicted at the same time.

What'd you do to them? What was the gift? The baking thing?

To back oh

Oh. Why does he have to travel to get it tho?

I wouldn't call it a bad game, but there's certainly better JRPGs.

Alright. Still debating on what model of PS4 to look into. Saw a fat for $180 at a pawn shop earlier, but I'm not sure if those might die off sooner than the slims, or anything.

it's that simple though tbh

Normal life sucks, life generally is fucking bland outside of your hobbies.

Are ps4s known for dying off?

yeah that's about right.

When I have the money to do so. At this rate that's not happening until I win the lottery.

My life feels bland even with my vidya hobby tbh.

No why, what happened?

Finished stalker good ending, ate a large pizza and half kilo chicken tendies.

I don't know. It's just that I remember the issues the fat PS3s have in regards to the thermal paste melting.

what about chips?

Got an interesting letter today and shared it with two special ladies. Not my kid, not my problem. Apparently somebody else dipped their weiner in that breading.
I was trying to think of a food analogy that works with "dipping a thing into another thing and all I could come up with was corn dogs.

I enjoyed it. I just forgot it even existed.

I cant find a qt wife if im a neet

I just feel like ive drained everything out of vidya i couls. I fucking bought a senran kagura game. That is when you know you reached the bottom of the barrel.

I feel like getting a pizza tomorrow, but I don't know any pizza places that have any special deals with pizzas on thursday.

What did you think of the post game dungeon difficulty spike?

You have plenty of money, you are just being a pussy about it like you do with all things in life. No offense fam

Whats with you and measuring your food

Then just get a slim then if it worries you. I think the slim looks pretty nice

Basically just asked them why they did it, that it was inconvenient since it's like an hour away and I'd have to get work off for it. I think they can get a refund for it, but I still feel bad.

Go play with an AR then. They're fun and scare faggots off.

No, bottom of the barrel is locking yourself in a room with many beers, getting comfy and watching wwe and anime to the point of death.

Same, but the slim's more expensive. And the cheap ones I saw a few days on Craigslist are apparently scams.

Are you a fightan fan?

Most of it didn't give me trouble until I went to get the sword for Eddie because I did that before the big "final" secret stuff.

yes.

I told you it would all work out. Glad to hear monica. How happy is the gf about it?

I did

Sounds like you were pretty reasonable about it unless you were mean or something.

Shoulda got one when the black friday deals had them cheap.

Why wouldnt you want to know how much you ate in a day?

She doesnt exist in this ethereal plane. I want someone who i can cuddle with that isnt a pillow or a hooker.

Explains why there are so many fightan characters. I've seen Chunners like that tho.

Well, I just remember when I played the regular trash in the post game dungeons being more dangerous than the bosses in each.

Been working slowly on a hybrid cover art for the game, since I really don't like how generic the US cover is.

Didn't have the money.

She just kind of sighed and smiled and said "at least i don't have to explain it to my parents". I'm very happy because it means I can go back to not fixing my place up.but saying I will "next weekend".

fighting game girls make for the sexiest vidya girls.

I don't even know how it went.

Sounds like autism unless you are fat or diabetic

I meant before I went full weeb mode.

How much do the 1TB slims cost anyway?

You should do something nice for the GF this weekend for putting up with your dumbass

How is that possible

You never married her tho

This. Chun li is still by far the sexiest female character

Dodging bullets is fun.

Go learn to cook nigger.

Think the 1TB slims are about $260 preowned where I live. I honestly don't think I'll be needing that much space; 500gb will probably be fine for me, if most games average like 10gb installed.

No idea.

get a bran moran

Didn't watch tbh

I had to download an update for a game at 25GB today user. I think some games have 50GB installs.

How goes user

user. I dont know if you heard, but modern devs cant optimize for shit so most games are 20 gigs minimum and thats for the good devs, otherwise its 50.

I never saw the cover because I use a flashcart. It is kind of a forgettable game overall though.

I'm still off until the 2nd anyway. We went out for dinner tonight at a nice local place.

Really makes you appreciate things. I appreciate getting to keep my money.

Put a ring on the finger

I'm thinking of checking FUCKING EB GAMES to see if there's any decent controllers I can use for PC and maybe a Vita. Anything I should know going in, besides the fact that it's EB Games?

Burger cover on left, JP cover on right.

What fucking game has that big of an update? And I thought Yakuza 5 being 22gb on the PS3 as bad.

I suppose digital storage gives them an excuse to do so, and Sony makes extra money off machines with larger drives? Anyhow, the two games I've already picked up in preparation only say they require 10gb of memory on the backs, so i was hoping that might be the average.

Get a ds4, max comfy

Not to mention you won't have some bastard kid coming to kill you in the future. Be thankful your lady doens't want eight kids.

R6S

The couple yakuza games i have are 20 gigs each, but neir is 50, the one game my brother has is 50, and let it die is 50. Im getting a 1tb ps4 in the mail soon anyway so space is a non issue now.

I hear some Gamestops in states like Commiefornia are already doing away with stocking Vita games (meanwhile a state away apparently the ones here have a decent selection). Not sure if GAME's doing thing's similarly; we don't have that division out here.

Huh?

How is that game?

Hi all. Also for OP, can't think of a vidya but this scene from babes in toyland is all I ever think about when someone mentions blimps. Start at 5:00.

henlo tbh

Its ok, but the dodge rolling is really bad and kills the flow of the game.

Weird to think about tbh

rainbow 6 siege

How goes user

I saw part of the thread about Super Bunnyhop shitting on it when he faced a level 50 something with a level 20 character.

That is pretty fuckin generic. I like the old-timey sepia toned cover better. Would be even nicer if the name's color didn't contrast with it like that.

I don't know if she'll have me like that right now. It's something I'm planning on. Not like how I "plan to" fix my gaming PC on the weekend or "plan to" clean the backyard when I get time off, but like an actual plan. Should be on a special day instead of out of nowhere though, right?

She might, for all I know. I don't think I could provide for 8 but I wouldn't mind having a big family. I definitely want at least 2. I have a little brother and you get a real special bond with your siblings.

If I ever decide to have a kid, I'd only want one. Is that bad?

Hi wolfspider, you happy a gift thread actually got to bumplimit successfully and with minimal shitposting?

Pretty good day today.

pedos like you should be gassed tbh

The way it works is when you max a character, you can make a new character that is stronger but needs more levels in it, and what i assume the reviewer was doing was not upgrading his character and complaining.

Geez. Well, for the record, Gravity Rush PS4 is apparently 10.1gb as disc install, and Advent Dark Force is 10gb. Not sure if they have larger updates or not yet. Of course, I suppose being remastered ports might keep the filesizes down. Wonder how big Gravity Rush 2 is compared to the first game now.

How fucking long did it take that Nier Automata install to do? I remember Yakuza 5 being like six fucking hours on the PS3, and that was apparently half the size of Nier.

Oh. Well, not a game I'm interested in, so I suppose I can at least avoid the update for it.

Only child master offspring here. I've liked it, but if you're white, you should probably aim for two or three, at least over time.

Guess so. Shouldn't wait around forever though.

What if your only one ends up autistic or something. Better to have two just in case.

Why

yeah even if the ending was ruined and I think I gave shit mostly to cuckchan crossposters

It was 13 minutes for neir. The ps3 is just a shit console so thats why installs take forever.

I bet you my parents thought the same thing.

Only children tend to be wierdies in my experience user.

Watched movies with friends and did a job for a neighbor so feeling pretty good.

Maybe now you realize why they usually get shitposted to death.

From the look of the thread, that definitely seemed like it.

Depends on how your kid turns out. You might want more to be careful.

mfw I will never know that feel

All I know is my funs food budget will get smaller as time passes on.

Two at the least.

Huh. Did they up the wifi capabilities/servers for the PS4? On that note, the paid online only applies to multiplayer, I hope?

It doesn't take nearly as long to install shit on ps4 as it did ps3, even if they are bigger.

Yeah my sister actually lives on her own and stuff so it worked out. See?

salty niggers who didn't get anything ruin it for others?

Playstation plus only effects multiplayer, but games like let it die can be played without it.

Game reviewers are fucking retarded.

You have friends?

Go bang some loose women then

I figured anniversary of when we got serious, maybe. If not then, then next Christmas. She's still young and spry in her early 20s but I'm already slowing down and turning into my dad. Give me a few years and I'll just be coming right home and falling asleep in an armchair.

I've got some budgets I should probably be shrinking now, even with my dental bills turning out to be fairly minor. Emergency visit plus 2 prescriptions are costing me a total of….$14 Canadian.

calimed

Played some SMT Nocturne. I'm chugging along in the Musubi route. I wish I had Albion in my party.

He seems better than the others tho. Still not that great.

I was referring to the cuckchan crossposters.

Hard to believe, I know.

Checked

Sorry m8 it's just my lucky day

Better lock her down and start pumping out chillens then while shes still fertile.

F

I fucking played all of Nocturne with a demon I fused near the beginning of the game, its weird to look back and realize how dumb that was. I just liked the design a lot.

Did you get payed for the job? It wasn't drinking gravy through a straw was it?

So why two in particular?

ha

fuck, that reminds me that I saw a copy of Nocturne during my city trip last week. I should've asked about it, but it probably would've been $40+ or some absurd price like that.

Doesn't have to be 2.

those fuckers are simple to deal with, it's the local autism that's more pressing tbh

so it seems

On the 3rd i have to pick up one of my books for class but its gonna be like 2 and half hours after my class ends. I just know someone is gonna wanna talk to me and it scares me.

Because its at least replacement level. 3 or more would be preferred if you are white that is

Your own fault

If money wasn't a concern I'd buy her a ring tomorrow morning and have her pregnant that night. I don't actually play the lottery but man do I fantasize about winning it a lot. I'd fix my place up and buy it outright and figure out why my room is always so cold and get my PC fixed and set up a room just for my video game stuff and get married and find a plumber who doesn't hate my whole family to fix the toilet and get a new back deck built and probably have the back yard replaced with gravel or fake grass.

witnessed

Man, i havent talked to a stranger since 6th grade.

I did indeed. I had to clean her deck and patio, and it took four hours, but I felt productive afterwards anyway.

Two is a good number, cause they have company but aren't extremely expensive like three is. It's also an even number so no odd ones out, and it fits the nuclear family.

They're people just like you.

I dream about winning the lottery all the time. I'd be in nippon tomorrow banging soapie ladies.

You are fucked

She cute brah?

But im not a lefty

There be one problem with that, I am too socially awkward to the point the kids I tutored earlier told me I should be on a batsu gameshow.

The problem is, I really like my funs.

Go for three then.

I know that, but what do i do?

Which one?

It's just about the only thing that keeps me sane. Though I will have the mp3 player I've fantasized about soon. That'll be nice.

I feel you. There are too many hurdles to getting them here but I love reading about guns and watching documentaries on them.

She's an old lady.

Learn to talk to people who do not share your politics.

That's rough.

If I can do it, anyone can fam

Nothing

I can't remember the name. Some mostly naked girl with rings all over her body and a fan on her face.

I try to keep politics out of conversations but they're usually the ones that start it.

RIP me

Im heading to bed. Night.

Was planning on buying a ticket myself tomorrow since I got some money from xmas scratch offs anyway. Even winning 10k would be so amazing.

Answer the question

Cya next time user

It's not hard to just move on to other shit or just play dumb about it.

Good night.

Not really.

See you tomorrow.

It's better not to bring up politics at all in a conversation because you know that it's gonna go straight to "muh Donald Drumpf" at some point.

I love when that happens at family dinners. It's always good entertainment.

My dad gave me and my brother a couple $5 tickets with our gifts anyway. 2 each.
It was a nice fantasy for the few minutes. I've heard compelling arguments for buying into the lottery just because it gives you that week or so of anticipation and joy for a relatively small price. I buy liquor and that's expensive and only gives me a night or two of being in slightly less pain.

Bitch its easier to obtain funs in leafland than fucking commiefornia.

I'd probably have fun on one of those shows.

Soap women are one thing, normal folk and me don't mix well.

Wheres the video games

Yeah thats how I've always looked at buying them. Those fantasies an really lift you up.

What Chie's butt said. Also, not all normalfags are libtards,

You tell me.

I banged a few non whores you know user

It's not really worth it though. I want one for home defense but they've got so many restrictions on storing them that I'd just use it as a fucking club.

I think I'm mildly autistic because I just fantasize a lot (I remember reading about a disorder that involves that and usually comes from an abusive childhood) and I can dwell on the same one for literally months. And I usually unconciously incorporate stuff from whatever game or show or whatever I really like recently.

yeah right

I am the video games

I'm the same way. I'll have some autistic elaborate story line going in my head for a long time. My current ones going on weeks at this point.

I did!

You mean behind a locked door? Literally the only thing you gotta do.

I dunno bout that.

I did

I honestly think I've run out of things to talk about in these threads now. The only thing I do is post lewds I won't get banned for, and blogpost about everything that goes wrong in life.

This threads for blogposting fam, don't worry.

They're fucking other people so.

It happens, some people take like a couple day break or something. Like I take a day off sometimes.

And? Why would I care about what some sluts I banged in the past doing now

Gimme more (You)s

They be all whores son.

I meant whores as in ones you pay for

Same. Had one going for about 2 years now.

Not in Canada.

take all the (you)s you dirty whore

Whats it about?

More!

I'm not sharing that. It started when I watched Dredd, though. I liked the aesthetic of the giant residential block they were in.

Oh come on fam, no judgement for autism here

Good night.

Cya next time user

I wish I still had IRL friends tbh. Most of them either moved away, don't contact me for anything, or stab me in the back.

Are you in college?

Most people tend to lose them as they get older. I was around your age when I lost my IRL friends too. Just make good online ones.

Not worried about judgement, I just don't want to share it. It's special because it's mine and only mine.

internet friends are not real friends

Ahhh I can get that.
Do you ever finish stories? I've had a couple of them go on months and then actually come to a point where I thought it'd be a perfect ending so just had to drop them.

People I know online know more about the real me than anyone ever could IRL.

I was, about a year ago. I stopped going after about 1 year. I decided it wasn't for me, and I felt like everything was falling apart by the end, it's a miracle I passed the classes I took at all.

Nah, I just kind of get bored enough with them that I move on. When I say I stick with the same one for months, I mean I'll replay the same "scene" over and over every night for months, while I try to sleep.

Try and make some nice online friends since your job sounds like it's filled with assholes.

You should read your rules son. If you've got a closet door with a keyed lock you can toss everything in there. Hell a bedroom door with a keyed lock is more than sufficient for anything that isn't a pistol. Your everything is a clusterfuck, be thankful your cheka are highly inept.
laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/regulations/sor-98-209/page-1.html#h-3

Doesnt matter, they are going to leave you

Yeeeee fam I know. You gotta rerun them until that scene is perfect and then move on. Helps you keep the whole story line straight too. Or like rewind a bit and redo some scenes or the whole story from the beginning.
Its weird that you do the exact same thing as me tbh

Who hurt you

I only had one for the longest time. Now I have two russians and the neighbor down the road

Like I'm going to remember a keypad combo during a home invasion. I just keep a chunk of wood next to my bed.

It must be an autism thing. I'm getting ready for bed now anyway. Time for the latest scene from the usual one. All I'm sharing is that it involves an armored car, an M1 Garand, and a comically massive city.

Last time I had a conversation with anyone at work, it was with some guy wearing a rick and morty shirt. When I asked him about it, he started going on about why McDonalds was in the wrong regarding that sauce shitshow eariler this year. I don't know why, but he kept on talking to me like I was his friend. My biggest problem with making friends is that I somehow manage to attract redditors and other people I don't want to associate myself with.

Cya next time user My current one involves nanomachine liquid metal bodies tbh

I guess I have to start getting my shit together now. I turned 23 a few days ago, and I don't think I can stand to waste my life anymore. The older I get, the less some things seem to matter any more.

Getting older had the opposite effect on me, I cared even less and I already cared very little.
Don't be afraid of 3dpd user, they aren't all that bright and are easy to manipulate.
Happy late bday if I haven't already said it

cooking is simple, just learn how to cook each ingredient separate and you've basically learned how to cook anything tbh

I realize this logically, but when I'm there talking to girls I freeze up and feel more nervous than usual. All I can do is exposure therapy and get myself used to talking to girls and move on from there.

I've wanted to start learning how to cook better recently. I start with making eggs for breakfast. It's a start, but I haven't gotten back into cooking myself for nearly a year now. I'm probably out of practice by now.

Cooking is easy. Go watch some Townsend and son. Got no idea on the 3dpd and I can tell you that I just don't give a damn like Arkan.

Not a bad plan. You aren't a virgin are you user?

Buy up some steak and try to cook it. Worst case scenario its a little well done.

He'd probably be better with babish over townsend's cooking over wood fire shit.

it's all about getting a decent feel for meats being cooked properly. veg don't need to be cooked to be eaten so there's no risk of all sorts

Most of his stuff now a days is easily done with a modern kitchen.

I like townsends but his recipes suck really "put in 3 spoonfuls of this (I don't really know how much that would be today) and oh btw you probably can't find this thing anyway so"
Also they need more cute Ivy vids

How does one achieve that feel?

people are inconsistent.

By not being bad.

I've done most of them successfully.

learn to be patient with sausages tbh

I've been talking to my online best friend for almost 2 years now non stop. We spend a few hours a day doing stuff together. I don't see us ever having a falling out.
Maybe you just suck at having friends.

Do you wear the outfits while cooking them?

I just look like a dude who stepped out of the 40's, I don't think I'd look good being a 1700's fellow.

Reviewbrah that you?

besides patience, anything else I should know regarding sausages?

heh, i knew a guy online for ~10 years and then he just disappeared. Deleted everything.

Poke them with a fork if they're unthawed.

Just your friendly innawoods dude in a SS uniform sitting in tokyo currently.

You must not have been very important to him then

When you buying me a ticket over there fam

don't be ashamed to cut one of them open to see if it's cooked inside. usually what I do is just look at the ends and play it by internal clock. I don't recommend doing that till you're confident in telling by off hand

I dunno. One day maybe.

You have no idea.

I'm going to bed. See you next thread.

Alright, I might try cooking sometime tomorrow. Here's to hoping I don't fuck it up.

Did you love him?

Cya next time fam

I impress people with something strange now and then.

also you want to cook at a fairly high temp but only if you're looking after them which means turning them constantly. don't worry about fucking it up if you're only cooking for your self.

I think he loved me
I had to go away for a few months for work. When i came back he was gone.

What was the best one you cooked anyway?

its not abandoning if i announce it well in advance and plan to return.

A beef pie. No forks in this house aside from mine so seeing people struggle to eat it was amusing.

hey cunts I'm getting pissed tonight

Its still abandoning someone even if you tell them you are going.

Fam

pissy wissy in your sissy wippies?

you a 'strayan cunt like me?

Thats gross, just use a toilet

what a bunch of galahs

So am i, mate.

There was nothing i could do about it.

it's British slang and I'm just taking the mike

Fuck no.

I always keep one in my bag, its a convenient multitool.

Thats not even just aussie slang you know.

Just saying

After using gook sticks for 2 weeks when I was given a fork on the way home it was so relaxing tbh

I tend to use sticks more than a fork, probably have more of them than forks back home.

tbh i only use the sticks for novelty

I only learned how to use them like a couple weeks before leaving for nippon anyway. Used them like twice since I got home.

good

plz don't take Mike, he's me uncle :^)

fuck a sheep why don't ya

we're still the best of all the colonies, and the Whitest

he's up the river mate

riverina?

DID SOMEBODY FUCKING SAY 4 MOTHERFUCKING AM!?

Hope you all had a merry Christmas.
Wish you all a happy new year. A beginning that will offer opportunities of change and success.

Cheers.

The level of cooking you need to eat healthy is very low, in fact the higher the skill required the less healthy it is (of course it's still infinitely more healthy than processed food).

yes

that statement is wrong
cooking deep fried food is very easy
though you;re kinda right in that salads are easy

Salads aren't cooked, they are prepared. Deep frying is efficiently unhealthy, yes, but grilling some meat and cooking a side of rice or potatoes or vegetables is super easy. It's going to be bland after eating the same thing every day, but your body doesn't need more than that. High skill cooking is all about making food tastier but can also be unhealthier.

ceasar sald says uou're wrong

Americlap "salads" don't really count.

ceasar is mexican

That's what you think.

Had a stomach flu for the past three days and basically threw up all of Christmas dinner.
Outside of that Im not at the lightest ive been in almost 2 years so i guess im gonna get back into shape since my music is going well too and im currently a hair away from being a lardass.