Turnabout Big Top

LUCKLESS CIRCUS RECEIVES DEATHBLOW AS RINGMASTER FOUND DEAD AND LEAD ACT ARRESTED

What a way to end the year. Check the dates on aceattorney.wikia.com/wiki/Turnabout_Big_Top if you don't know what this is about

Other urls found in this thread:

twitch.tv/pablo09042
justsomething.co/the-22-most-ridiculous-us-laws-still-in-effect-today-2/
watchgakinotsukai.blogspot.ca/2011/11/no-laughing-police-station-2006.html
docs.google.com/document/d/14Dzw-k9Lp3WoavImNEPY9KERGb0QjrzagB2cuyZS9Ss/edit
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Where's the mouth on the victim anyway?

Holy shit, I just noticed it.

I thought i was the only one who had problem with this shit.

I always hated that smug little girl. Just throw her in jail.

found photo of the victim when he was in art school, his hair is naturally black but he thought it looked cool at the time.

Is this the trial where the clown breaks out into Fresh Prince of Bel Air?

I hope Von Karma gets her lucky break. Max Galactica was a faggot anyway.

Don't remind me.

Don't worry, Wright can't use this mumbo-jumbo bullshit twice. He could maybe appeal to the court of social justice opinion regarding the flaming faggot's innocence but that's about it.

(trips checked)
Just make sure you keep your detective on a leash this time, Edgeworth.

Gumshoe is the greatest asset the prosecutors office has, I say he deserves a raise.

Take this ridiculous mask off and then shut up, Wright.

I hope that soyboy lawyer loses this time around.

No, that's his chin

In West Clownadelphia, born and raised, on the playground is where I spent my clownin...
...But a couple of clowns, they were up to no good... Started makin' trouble in...

Extra, Extra!
Gay ass clown simply referring to himself as 'OP' under suspicion of sucking cock on a massive scale!
Shocking revelations come to light as one user speaks out about it all while getting dubs.

"Yeah, he would always just make a thread and… and… well, he'd start sucking dick right away. It's nothing unusual 'round here, but that day OP was far gayer than he had ever been before. He should probably consider suicide."

We thank the user who spoke out and wish him and his dubs that they never have to witness OP being a cock sucking nigger faggot ever again.

Furthermore, rumors have it that this 'OP' fellow also partakes in the infamous 'gay community' as their second in command, his position only beneath quite literally beneath that of a certain 'Mark' individual.
Little is know about their gay relationship, but we're doing our best and have sent out our best investigators to crack this mystery.

such a shame, I remember loving the Clown guy and his funny puns as a kid.
Hope justice is found with the case.

>>>/reddit/
Fucking get out.

Is there gonna be a stream of the case this time like all the way back during the last trial?

Alright faggot, explain to me how spoilering individual letters has anything to do with reddit.

You've been saying this shit for a whole fucking year. He will manage again with an answer out of his ass. Doesn't help that everyone involves in his cases are fucking insane.

What happened with that multiplayer online Phoenix Wright RP game?

Attorney Online? It's still limping around. Once in a while someone makkes a thread that promptly nosedives to page 13 because players prefer to shitpost on the ingame arcade than in the thread. In other news, their halfchan team won the last soccer cup, and the ensuing salt in the 4/aog/ thread made up like ~70% of the posts, thats how bad it is.
Greg GOAT

Christ almighty, I hate this state.

eat_your_hamburgers_apollo.jpg

Yes, here at twitch.tv/pablo09042 at 10 AM PST/1 PM EST tomorrow.

That's what you get, profligate.

Given that Ace Attorney is a parody of the Japanese legal system that takes place in Japanifornia, what would game that is a parody of the US legal system that takes place in Califokinawa be like?

I would bet cowboys and guns everywhere. Isn't that what the japs think of America?

pretty much.

Though there'd probably be lots of guns, what actual aspects of the US legal system would be parodied as compared to the japanese legal aspects that are parodied in Ace Attorney?

Suing over small things, interference of large corporations, cases made over stupidity (like that family that sued mcdonalds cause they didn't warn them it would make them fat), don't know what else.

I suppose everyone going to jail with the high incarceration rates. Maybe some insanity charges as many big caes always seem to have someone claiming to be insane.

You should probably try to record the chat during these streams for those who miss the chance to watch at the right time, that's the biggest part of the fun here.

The cases never truly get resolved and most are stuck in appeal hell. Riots start if certain verdicts are reached, usually in cases of police use of force. A minigame where you need to translate Spanish/Ebonics into English for the cross examination.

I wish I could grab the fucker who did this by the collar, make him explain why, then beat the everloving shit out of him myself. Whatever the police do to him will be better than he deserves.
A good man just died.

If that ruined your day than I hate to break it to you, the lion attacked the two acrobats during a practice. One’s in a coma and the other is crippled for life. Sage for bad news.

Fuck you, Billy.

I wonder if the lion snapped in rage when he attacked the two acrobats. But still, that sounds like a load of shit. The BBC would've been shut down if that happened. How would they ever be able to cover it up in this day and age!?

Is this a character's backstory or did you make this all up?

The absolutely retarded amount of laywers in America for instance.
I'm euro, engineer, and had some colleagues work in America for a couple of months.
In Europe, you have 3 engineers for every lawyer. In america it's the other way around.
All of them, ALL of them (I'm talking about 7 diferent people here) who worked there, came back and told horror stories about the legal bullshit the US of A can pull out of it's ass every day.
Imagine you work on a field were you excel based on optimizing shit, building it fast AND cheap and still make sure it's safe.
It's already hard as fuck by itself, but when you got 3 or 4 suits from some bullshit comitee whispering down your neck about HOW to do your job, you kinda lose it.
You got people who don't know Ohm's laws stipulating how you should wire a fucking cable. Why? Because this LAW says so.
One example: I worked briefly on a factory that made car keys. You know, the electronic ecnrupted with a key kinda of shit?
In europe, the list of codes and encryption is private: the manufacturer owns it, can consult it at will but the government will have to make a little more effort to get those.
In America however, they're mandatory to be PUBLIC. Funny, eh?
Now go take a look at car robberies in both countries. Not the "smash window, hotwire shit", I mean the professional shit where a guy with an handheld device can unlock your car 10 feet away. It's been 3 months since I last checked, but America had that shit 10 times higher than europe.
CAN'T IMAGINE WHY.

And noone I know was able to set up business there either. It takes a mean of 3 or 4 months for someone to launch the first lawsuit against them. That's right: the first. Anyone dumb enough to stay will eat another lawsuit after that one. And then another. And you either have a fuckton of cash to burn through or you pack up and leave back to Europe because setting up a restaurant or a tech-repair shop is aparently enough to piss half the town into suing for 10k$ at a time.

America might have a lot of cool shit and some good people, but when it comes to Justice, it's a fucking sandpit: the more you struggle, the deeper you sink.

shit, meant to reply to:
For the game in specific (so my post isn't just Holla Forums-lite) i'd just have the player Object using a multiple choice question: 4 or 5 diferent laws, each one more ridiculous than the last and the correct one would be THE MOST RIDICULOUS.
That and maybe have 8 or 9 lawyers on the defense and 10 or 11 on the prosecution.
Not only you have to defend your client against a mob of lawyers, you have to defend him BETTER than your own mob of lawyers that are there to help but end up sabotaging the case so you look worse and they save the day later.

No really, there's a bunch of retarded laws in the US, check this out: justsomething.co/the-22-most-ridiculous-us-laws-still-in-effect-today-2/

Source that shit or go the fuck back to reddit, faggot.

this is my actual life story. JFC do you think this board is for LARPing or some weird shit? Not everything is a shitpost

Bribery? Cops decide to look the other way? They blame something else? That's being generous, which is just more evidence that the lion thing is bullshit.
I'm still fucking pissed. I was going to take my old man to see their show if he was feeling better. Best we find out this way instead of wondering why the acrobats don't show up, though.

I can't even tell what's real or not anymore, skimming over this thread; is the OP referencing some Ace Attorney story? Who is this clown, did he die, are people sad that he died? Is this clown real, is your story real, or is it backstory to some in game character?

If no one can answer what's real or not anymore, I got Ace Wright 1 yesterday, and finished the first case of the talking clock, does it get any more fun or depth?

The Japanese police and judicial system is pretty weird, here's a pretty cool documentary about it: watchgakinotsukai.blogspot.ca/2011/11/no-laughing-police-station-2006.html

Play the game and find out you turbo faggot. Also check the OP spoiler for thread context.

I heard the trial is today, anyone have link to the stream?

You should really make a board for your autistic role playing faggotry so Holla Forums can go back to having normal Ace Attorney threads periodically.

Over here: twitch.tv/pablo09042

Wright will probably start camwhorring around 1 PM EST.

I enjoy shitposting as much as the next guy but this is almost worse than not having to tell sex partners you have HIV

These threads didn't kill ace attorney threads.
did.

WE LIVE

If Wright is working for (((them))), why do they make his job such a living hell?

>they still haven't taken (((von Karma)))'s whip and badge yet
WHY
She's the worst prosecutor I've ever seen. Also:
>(((von Karma))) thought it was a good idea to put a man who believes this happened as a witness

Just how fucked up is this place?

US LEGAL SYSTEM
NOT EVEN ONCE

No, she tried to hide it because even she knew that was fucking retarded.

We have to respekt wahmyn in `($CURRENT_YEAR + 3) - 2 Days` , don't you know?

Court of public opinion. SJWs are flocking to Franny only because she's a girl, she dyes her hair and she's beating up men like they wish they could beat up their parents. If she gets called out for any of her bullshit by the court, they'd start the civil war. Franziska can physically and verbally abuse as many people as she wants, 'present' as much illegal evidence as she wants, and string as many testimonies as she wants. Tumblr will defend it, just because of her pussy. Jesus tits

Why do they make it so hard to defend people, Holla Forums?

I mean, granted, I don't exactly have a good explanation for what actually happened, but come the fuck on. Magic? Really?

missterdv, don't forget

I have a feeling there’s going to be a new person showing up for the next trial as a witness. My bet is they did it.

Oh, come on, like that's any real surprise.
When hasn't the murderer in a Phoenix Wright case been a key witness?

Fuck that case so much. I lost interest in ace attorney for a while after seeing how it ended
Just fuck my shit up fam. Worst case in the entire season and I know there's a good one at the end of that game but fuck if I ever made it to it because of how angry I was about the circus.

It has happened every damn time except for Manfred at this point. Whether it's coincidence or the prosecution being fucking retarded and putting the murderer on the witness stand, who knows?

They're equally bad

Look at this half nude degenerate. If his belt buckle wasn’t so huge we’d be able to see his scrotum. How is any parent comfortable watching this male stripper fly around throwing playing cards at their children. Whatever happened to wholesome entertainers like the Troupe Gramarye.

It's the desperate housewives and teenage fangirls. Their faces light up whenever they do much as hear of him, and that tells men to get alpha and /fit/ before some pseudo trap fuccboi cucks them
It's systematically better for society if he doesn't go to jail
It also matters that he didn't fuckin' do it, but I'll let Wright prove that today

So when's the next stream happening? Today's the final day.

I think it was supposed to be at the same time, so in 6 minutes.

You said there'd be a stream!

Where's the stream, user??

THE COURT IS LIVE

At least post the link
twitch.tv/pablo09042

I want to get off Phoenix Wright's wild ride

You know, fuck it. After he managed to successfully get a cripple convicted in fucking Commiefornia of all places, I'm convinced Wrightfags were right. He just can't lose.

I'm gonna take a page out of that guy who bet on him and put all my money on Wright next case.

where's the AAO recording for the "DUDE HOPE LMAO" trial?

This one?
docs.google.com/document/d/14Dzw-k9Lp3WoavImNEPY9KERGb0QjrzagB2cuyZS9Ss/edit

Has Von Karma (daughter) ever presented illegal evidence? I can't remember for the life of me.

It was the Turner Grey case. Franziska took a photo of Phoenix meeting his client in the detention hall and showed it in the courtroom.
She only "showed" it, though, so that's not presenting it to the judge. Don't hold her in contempt of court over it, silly boys

…I can't remember that.

As much as the evidence is beginning to pile up, those sound way too much like famous last words.

I honestly wasn't sure if I was reading about the Fallout faction until the last line of text.

Will Wright finally blame the Jew?

Didn't he do that in the first trial he was in?

This, for real.
He's sure to win his next case, I mean, all his clients are innocent, right?