smbc-comics.com/comic/2010-11-28
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ben garrison always has SAGE wisdom within his cartoons

mods please

le label everything man

is the sword supposed to be a flacid penis joke

no, he was trying to chop off her head but she fucked up his sword

yes, its a phallic symbol

The thing simply describes what just happened. However one detail: Le Pen knew exactly about that veil rule when she went. So instead of just canceling it, she went and left again. PR stunt and I am okay with this.

The sword is a metaphor for not having enough space above and right to draw a proper sword.

Islam should be crushed

what about Judaism and Christianity

dumb. sad!

yes, especially the first

Yay nationalism, xenophobia, not just asking for more strict standards of immigration but in fact banning muslims. Fucking stupid. Nuance is everything. Movements without nuance are deluded and fated to fail

Fuck you, Ben Garrison.

why would u even get mad about this, unless you are a muslim

Ben Garrison is a retard that deleted his cartoons bashing Holla Forums because he pretty much became a Holla Forums-tard.

What the fuck is wrong with her hand

Why the fuck would you need to label the muzzie and why is he labeled "Islam"? It was a particular case with a particular country where this happened.

Islam hates women. Everyone knows this. Ben Garrison is just beating a dead horse.

reminder that being anti islam is idpol

Islam isn't a person

holy fuck he literally labels everything

sup Mohammad

Daily reminder that atheism is literally the most evil religion.

why did he need to label Islam? Like that's obviously a representation of a Saudi guy holding a scimitar ffs

it isn't a religion it's a conclusion people come to. you don't go to a building with fellow atheists and pray to the almighty nothing

also propose an alternative

maybe you don't pray to the almighty himself, nothingness , 'cause you're a fuckin heathen but some of us are pious atheists who have respect for nothing and his infinite wisdom

This. Political Islam is exactly as pathological as political Christianity or any other political religion.

Well played fam. Yahweh and his boy Abraham might be out of business soon.

fucks you i'm now an atheist of atheism

You religious types really weakest link

1. She asks the Muslim guru about a date, knowing women there have to wear veils.
2. The Muslim guru's minions call the Nazis and remind them about the head veil law.
3. Le Pen says ok sure no probs
4. travels to muslimland, refuses to wear veil, travels back

What a fucking nutcase.
But that's gonna be interesting because that means she doesn't expect people from other nations to follow local fashion laws.
I can live with that kind of tolerance, and I'm sure some of the muslims in france welcome the decision as well.

One of the better ones of recent memory, with less labels than usual.

Me too.

Lebanon is secular country, it's not obligatory to wear hijabs there, Ben Garrison is full of shit (again)

In addition to that, Lebanon is nearly half Christian.

BENIS :DDDDDDDDD

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHA

true.
the guy she pretended she wanted to talk to said he will only talk to her if she wears a headscarf though.

someone needs to register the patriotic domain lepenis.fr

forgot sage again

Literally unlabeled it would be return to your usual shit standard of political cartoons. I think he's resigned to the fact that his audience huffs paint.

It kinda does make you think

smbc-comics.com/comic/2010-11-28

s/2016/2017/

That's a pretty clever title for a political cartoon, I have to admit

Let women do what they want.

I dont know. Islam is the most conservative ideology out there. Why do nazis hate them when they want to get rid of womens right too?

Oh wow what a new and unique thing Le Pen did. Thank god for the alt right for bucking the establishment order so hard.

You can't simultaneously not be religious and not be non-religious.

Belief systems are not identities.

Are there any good examples of Ben Garrisons cartoons before he went full Holla Forumscuck? Kind of curious.

This is one of his most popular ones.