Lel

Why? The Steam friends thread was much more entertaining than this will be

l o l

Disgusting

oh no

L-Lol?!

xD

HHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

I won't go into too much detail. I talked to him for a while in the past. He probably posted about me on twatter, but I had no revealing information.
He has a deep obsession with Braixen on an unhealthy level (not just a 'jerks off to braixen most of the time', but 'dedicates his life to his furry waifu'), has depression, and I'm pretty sure he's a commie though he could be pretending. Lives in Singapore. Also he's a fucking ledditor.
I think he may be a potential lolcow but I'm not interested in that sort of thing.
My VPN dropped while writing this so my ID might have changed.

HAHAHAW

For fuck sake!

To be fair I do too
Nevermind I just jerk it to her a lot

lol

Post more.

Well….that wasn't terrible, but it was still Tumblrshit.

Tamers is my one living hope that Autism can be weaponized to save the world. I have cried laughing at some of his videos

you asked for it

I asked for jack shit. I think you're referring to

B^U

o im laffin

I retract what I said about this webcomic not being terrible.

all the more reason to keep posting it

I like how the last one uses the anime "trend" (lazy shortcut) of making background characters as nondescript as humanly possible.

He's pretending for attention.

i wan 2 fuk toriel

I like the way Kaiba was able to pull it off in episode 5
they were just distinguishable enough to not be wasting money and still match the visuals of the show
also
LOL

I like when she has big titties.
No I don't have anymore like this

why do nips draw the cutest goats and genocidal children?

Hey, radial blur can be used to make a realistic fog effect, it's not a bad filter because nobody uses it right.

who knows

Does 7chan even exist anymore?

I guess it does. I see no reason why anyone would use it. He only uses it because he has connections with mods there.

Isn't banning the authorities from reporting the race of criminals to avoid sounding racist an admission that darkies are the ones committing all the crime?

GEG

hehe

Kek

Pk the christmas LOL was holiday specific but this is fucking retard which Mod is doing this?

lamo

tee hee

Does anyone have the lolthread copypasta?

Yeah rip