Good goy

Any other games that are hard to find torrents for that I should add?

torrents are hugely overrated, download from hosts

I don't care if it's weebshit or not, I just want to play fun games and figure I better take advantage of the sale to get the ones that are hard to come by.

Cool, got a few of those already and I appreciate the others. Had my eye on Blue Revolver for a while.

Back to >>>/somethingawful/

Dead Cells updated two days ago, as far as I know there isn't a 100% off version of it uploaded yet. You can pirate the older version of it anyway if you just want to get a feel for it and whether you like it though.

Nice D&C, faggot.
I think someone is trying to push nip hate again, there's very similar posters shitting up Holla Forums and they're leaking into Holla Forums now.

Nah, my resolution is fucked up for some reason and I have to virtually shrink it to fit my screen.

>>>/cuckchan/

How about Dusk? There's a thread talking about it, I don't think it looks half bad but there's some red fuckery about with the developers and I'm not giving my money to commies.

You know the answer to this.

nu/pol/ is shit and they're still far better than SJWs.

I was going to respond in a snarky manner because that's the topic of the thread but as it turns out I'm being lazy and skidrow already has it covered.

ITT: niggers and kikes.

Did you check IGG and KAT/TPB? Because chances are, whatever you wanna download is already there, or will be there but it's just a matter of time.
If you're gonna buy anyway then pay back your pirate friends by uploading the games, goy

This, or get it from their sites if they have any

Team Cherry

It’s 2017, you fucking kike. They don’t exist.

Rule 4

we need a meta thread soon

Team Cherry
Spike Chunsoft
Platinum Games

Yeh, they definitely don't have the ALLTYNEX collection, and it won't really do me a lot of good uploading the games without a crack me thinks, I do have the Umihara games but I believe those are in the share thread.

Also, why'd >>14054879 get deleted? He recommended some good stuff.

Mods probably did some retarded
bullshit again

entirely depends on what they're doing. Fire Pro was good, but there hasn't been anything else notable in a long time.

Why are you spending over $20 on random garbage?

I was gonna pick up on Nioh when it was on sale, but oh well. I am waiting for February for Kingdom Come Deliverance for purchasing an actual game. I usually only buy a game three times a year and play the shit out of it.

You should check with the share thread OP.

Oy vey free software? This is literally anuddah shoah

Not a single one left

every "good" developer left has turned to crowdfunding and gone indie
but good luck finding their games because you got like 100 low-market titles coming every month

I'm not mad you bought it since those are some of the best shmups in existence and they're made by a team of 3 people.
I'm mad you were a fucking retarded cunt and bought it for Steam instead of downloading straight from SITER SKAIN's site and onto your PC. Have you no shame? Do you enjoy not owning games, you double nigger?

I literally needed 5 seconds to find both

I have 32 steam funbux, any of these worth buying over pirating?

This is nice Holla Forums is a worse 4chan now

Tabletop Sim and SWBF2. Pirate everything else.

I pirate to try a game out and then buy to reward. Then I tell people to buy the game because it's one of the good ones. Given that piracy has not had a net deficit on the game industry, I'd say I'm not alone.

They all look like trash only soyboys would like

Go buy cards instead

Dragon's Dogma for pawns. And to tell Crapcom we want another one.
Anything else you can play properly even when pirated.

for 23$ you could buy a used 2ds and play umihara kawase on that plus every game for the system. All for free

user just because nobody is looking for something doesn't make it hard to find.

What, you mean like how the enemies are "racist hillbilly yokel cultists"?

This thread sucks.
Tell me about good CO-op games I can buy for cheap instead.

I don't think anyone posting cancer AI and with that flag can say anything else sucks.

Is she a real ai? Its amazing how far the nips have came haha

Local or online co-op?

Internet possibly
I already got EDF insect armageddon

Nope, can't help you man

Spelunker Party

I only started buying games because pirates are now filling their shit with coin miners

Please show me on God's green fucking Earth where's this make believe word of a Good Dame Developer went?

GOG games don't need cracks, only if you're buying from Steam you'll need one but upload regardless (sharethread or send to IGG directly).

I actually paid 20 bucks to humblebundle recently for their Vegas Edit bundle. I feel dirty. it all went to charity except whatever hidden backend cut humblebundle enforces

Where do I learn the ways of the savvy modern pirate, fam?

Danganronpa, Zero Escape, Mystery Dungeon

The guy who runs it is a yid.

I've been seeing "cuckime" posts outside Holla Forums now
something's brewing

Post your good game developers.

Except that it isn't abandonware and the servers were revived.

Danganronpa is a series that has shit writing that has gotten worse as time has gone on. Same thing with Zero Escape. 999 was great, but VLR wasn't great and ZTD was a god damned trainwreck. Mystery Dungeon, I'll give you. Other than that? They have nothing.

moon studios

Holla Forums is not your board

You're kinda setting the bar too high. They're good devs, maybe not perfect, but good ones

What went wrong with VLR and ZTD? No spoilers for the latter, please, I've just started it.
Sage for off-topic

t. d&c kike

VLR is fine, ZTD is just a complete downgrade of the games that came before it which is just baffling.
It's also Shamalamadingdong "What a tweeeeeeeeeest!" tier

You are not welcome there.

And you aren't welcome on fullchan.

sage

Bump

Try several months.

Shooter: Saints Row 3 (4), Goyday 2, Borderlands (2), Portal 2, Serious Sam (First, Second Encouter, 2), PUBG, The Division
Strategy: Company of Heroes 2, Supreme Commander (2), Warhammer 40k (2 has more coop focus), Endless Space (2)
Tower Defense: Orcs Must Die 2, Dungeon Defenders, Sanctum (2)
Other: Risk of Rain, Terraria, Torchlight 2, Metal Slug (3), Euro Truck Simulator 2 + Multiplayer Mod

What are some good bullet hells?

2hu

I don't think they've made a single good game. Never heard of the other two.

Dragon's Dogma and D:OS2 are good buys. TTS is garbage I don't know what's wrong with the anons recommending it. Desync is also hot trash. Isn't Ace of Seafood that shitty youtube bait game? SWB2 should just be pirated. Haven't played Helldivers. Haven't played .hack.

Dragon's Dogma can be played more properly pirated than DOS2 or Helldivers, user. Both of those are co-op games.

Are the physical games for PC sold on Play Asia online-free?

I wanna kiss his muscular arms

I genuinely dont know what to get. everything i want is far too expensive due to enthusiast tier pricing.

fuck.

Only one of those might be worth it, and that's only because I've never heard of it. Why the fuck would you buy old gems that have torrents everywhere?

And which game is that user?

Also laziness, just so its all in one place.

Those old games on steam never work right. Honestly just download one of the OpenGL doom engines and play stuff like heretic/hexen that way. Its much better.

I can also tie my steam account and get gog versions of the games, wouldnt that be good too?

NO

Holy fuck you stupid nigger, get the OpenGL/source ports like GZ Doom, they work fine. Carmack and the original creators don't even make a cent from your purchase.

And for the other games, Invisible War sucks ass too anyways.

looks like I'm getting shmups

Needs more TriZeal, Eschatos, Dariusburst and Ikaruga.

For what purpose?

TTS is great for playing boardgames long distance. I'm assuming you just opened it up and played with the physics because you were too retarded to, you know, simulate a tabletop game with it.

Tabletop Sim is some good fun if you got friends to play with. If you don't have friends, you're not going to have a good time. Playing with randoms isn't that great unless it's something that can be played with random people, like poker or blackjack. Playing monopoly with some random guy isn't that great, especially when they flip the table after you bankrupt their ass.

It seems that Hard Time 2D full version for PC is impossible to find, but i don't want to pay for game that i will probably will be only exciting for 1 hour.

Which, apparently, also have this shit.
Also, goddamn my grammar, delete "i will".
Since i'm saging because of double post - check 'em.

Is this a Hard Time sequel?

Can be seen like that, but it's more 2D Remake. Actually have some more features than 3D one.

Yes, and TTS seeks to remake those but bring back all the annoying limitations of actual board games instead of doing anything interesting and new.

I got Divinity original sin and Starbound. Maybe I'll try TiTS too. That's about it.

In the west maybe.

alright, I can only get one more game. Strania or DARIUSBURST Chronicle Saviours?

It's still pretty hard to find a game going on in that, even if you try looking for one though.

Darius

Yep I'm on nu/v/

6/10, almost fell for it.

Skyrim

At this point we should just start banning anybody who mentions or uses Steam at all. Kill two birds with one stone:

Do this, and they will learn.

Gotcha.

Buy thread in the sense of games that are hard to find elsewhere due to the lack of a crack or general obscurity. Hell, even Darius has only one torrent up on piratebay and the comments don't fill me with the most confidence. Seems like it's basically only shmups and one or two small time indie games that are hard to find, and most didn't even go on sale.

All the triple A shit and tumblr garbage are the only things that have decent price points at the moment.

i use the steam wishlist as a list of shit i am gonna torrent also user

Trash

your degeneracy isn't welcome anywhere

isn´t GSC still around?