Has anyone played this game? I played the guild 2 and while it wasn't very good with easy to break gameplay...

Has anyone played this game? I played the guild 2 and while it wasn't very good with easy to break gameplay, it scratched an itch I had. The reviews for 3 are about the same as 2. Can anyone recommend a title that's basically the guild but better?

Wait, the game is out already?

Early Access

It's an alpha in EA. Wait until full release.

Ah, early access.
I'll wait then.

Is there mod support or map edition? I want to play in the coast or in the mediterranean land.

yeah thought the same thing, last I heard it was only development
anyway, is it open paid early access?
are we already getting reviews? cause then its opportunity to lose all hope

Last I heard it was incredibly buggy and wasn't being made by the same people who made the other games. Two red flags right there.

why is that a red flag? can you do any worse than unplayably buggy and unfinished? i mean the only way you could play the guild 2 in any sort of stretch was with a fan patch that took years to make. seems like this is status quo for now

I really want this to not suck ass but it doesn't look promising given what we've seen in the EA. Which is a huge shame because the changes that they were making, at least in concept, looked great.

The Guild Gold is still the best.

Mein neger. Shame there aren't any other games like that. I remember repeatedly kidnapping my opponents, ruining them with ransoms and farming money lenders for free action points.

It's early access. That alone is a huge red flag

I heard it was shit compared to 2

Saelig. It's in early acces, but is further in development that The Guild 3.

Which is saying a lot since its barely functional. It has great sound design though and I hope its devs can sort out that fuckawful UI.

You mean one red flag. That said, knowing full well how The Guild 2 was, I'm more than willing to wait for this game to finish. I fucking loved playing The Guild 2 but that shit was a bug ridden mess.

I actually think a new dev-team might be a good thing. But early access + new dev-team is worrying.

Though I won't deny that it's very buggy and difficult to get into without assburgers, even more so than the sequel. Also it's somewhat unfinished and broken, but it's only noticeable after a few games. Fortunately most serious bugs only become apparent in late game and mid-game crashes are rare. Don't know about the performance issues, I've never had any on Windows 7.

Most of the fun comes from trying out every occupation and office, then finding different ways to screw with the cheating opponents. Same with The Guild 2. Only unimaginative normalfags bitch about poor tutorials.

make that guy ASUS Ceo

Steamcucks are absolutely retarded.

Real funny anons, how many pcs have you invented? 5? 6?