What are some modern (released after 2010) FPS games with satisfying gunplay mechanics?

What are some modern (released after 2010) FPS games with satisfying gunplay mechanics?

I can only think of a single game and that's Payday: The Heist and Payday 2, pretty much no other game makes it fun to actually shoot shit. The one other game I can think of is Destiny, in spite of it being a console game. Is there even a single game released after 2010 that has fun gunplay without mods? Bonus points for also being a good game in other aspects.

I'm not a fan of Tripwire, but all of KF2's weapons feel satisfying and dangerous; It's a shame that such a great arsenal got wasted on a PVE experience.

Fistful of Frags.

Kill yourself

I thought the weapons were the one thing KF2 did right. It's a fun game.

I got burned by Early Access a long time ago. The game is far more "complete" than it was at launch, but please don't actually pay for KF2.

Have zero intentions on playing since since their SJW bullshit but I might pirate it.

I'll have to check this out, I'm very curious as to how someone would go about making a game with good gunplay on the source engine which has the likes of HL2 on it. Not saying Source can't be fun because TF2 was very fun but gunplay never was its standout.

weapons don't mean dick if your enemies are trash and so's the level design as well as the game mechanics too

Jesus you normalfags and your politics never stop being funny. Kf2 is pretty good though recommend picking it up when its about 10-15 bucks. Got my moneys worth.

this tells me more about your cock smoking capabilites rather than anything else OP

Except they weren't and the first game did them all much better aside from the L86 and the melle ones.

see >>14054338

Pirate it, play for 3 hours and get it out of your system, everything from the balance to the much cramped and smaller maps that were likely done for to fit the PS4 release are a direct downgrade to the first game.
Besides the complete absence of any atmosphere including the removal of the trader for a generic French bitch talking over a microphone and with no innuendo or any kind of charm.

It says a lot when the best maps are the fucking fan ones.

And its not like the paid game didn't remove some of the atmosphere from the UT2K4 mod, but at least it still retained some of it.
KF2 doesn't even have a fraction of it

The guns in Hard Reset feel fucking awful, mainly due to all the enemies being bullet sponges

did you read this on kotakoo?

In the game's defense, most of the enemies are robots.

I've played the game, and yes, the enemies are very bullet spongey. It gets even worse in the Exile DLC too. I still really liked the game but the fact that getting through the enemies takes three to four minutes per encounter because of how many rounds they take is just bad design.

You said gunplay, not overall gameplay.

then lower the difficulty if you're gonna be such a bitch about it

Not the
I dont know what game you were playing user but kf2 did a lot right. Compared to the first its a complete upgrades with the exception of atmosphere which is sorely lacking. But the difficulty scaling is so much better to overcompensate this.

Kill yourself and your weaksauce shit

No. You know what I say is true. I bet you played on normal.

Holy shit these graphics, I feel like I'm watching FEAR with HD textures.

Fuck off goon. High health pools do not mean the game is more difficult

What makes gunplay good?
Is it how accurately or realistic the games' guns are modeled?
How much damage they do?
How dangerous they feel?

I played Hard Reset on Insane difficulty. The challenge wasn't really the health pools, it was mainly cycling weapon shots/alt-fires. Most if not all guns have a form of crowd control, and generally the main character is too low and the levels are too narrow to conventionally avoid damage by dodging.

OP I never got a blowjob and I hear you suck cocks.
Take my first time.

I love killing people in this.
Especially the executions.