What happened to the Doom Gamenight Thread?

I was wanting to play tonight.

Other urls found in this thread:

files.catbox.moe/78fe4x.7z
mega.nz/#!7RIRya6J!z5U2LgF8rR4M1_WtIyhb4vxEpnapKgA749XWbbl3FrU
zandronum.com/download
doomseeker.drdteam.org/
ice.8v.allowed.org:1488/wads/
12gameovers.mooo.com/wads
anonfile.com/x592r0dbb9/eweps.zip
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Mark deleted it.

Dunno. The server is up 24/7 anyway.

Wait you serious? Why the fuck would the fat kike do that?

Got a link to all the stuff and server? Or does the retard version I downloaded last night work without 6 gorillion steps?

Pic related
Also the retard version if it's the one I think you downloaded just needs to install and should have the serb in browser iirc

Okay thanks. I should be on tonight. Will fags be playing?

I still have the page open

Doom Gamenight Christmas Edition

December 25th - Merry Christmas! Yes, I just copied and pasted the OP from last time

The point of this thread is to play for Christmas, but the server will be around for good.

Come play Doom faggots

But if any anons are worried about it feeling dated they're faggots we're running a version that has plenty of modern quality of life features. Purists can turn them all off if they want, check the options ingame.

Where do I get it?

Retard proof all-in-one download: files.catbox.moe/78fe4x.7z or mega.nz/#!7RIRya6J!z5U2LgF8rR4M1_WtIyhb4vxEpnapKgA749XWbbl3FrU

How do I install it?

Extract it somewhere and just run the 'run me to play' file. We've even hidden all the other servers so you can't join the wrong one, even you fucks can't mess this one up. hopefully

Advanced Users (not for anons using the retard proof version linked above)

Use Zandronum 3.0 available at zandronum.com/download

And Doomseeker, which has its own site if you don't download one of those bundles on the Zandrondum site: doomseeker.drdteam.org/

Add these two links to Wadseeker's sites in Doomseeker: ice.8v.allowed.org:1488/wads/ and 12gameovers.mooo.com/wads

Find the Infinity Gamenight server in the browser.

Which server?

12gameovers.mooo.com:10666 ("Infinity Gamenight" or "Holla Forumsideo games")

If you can't connect after a server reset, try refreshing doomseeker

MERRY CHRISTMAS

It's been like two days.

Depends if you are a burger or not.

Serb is up 24/7 and we still had people playing last night.

as much as Mark is a Kike, that doesn't seem like something he would do. But I guess the board log doesn't lie.

Yeah just checked, Mark did indeed delete the thread. It's on the board log.
It was post 14043239 in case you were wondering

Should still work just fine.

I'm guessing it was all the shitposting ITT and the fact it started two days ago.

Burger, why does that matter?

/radcorp/ tradition tbh

Should be fine, think there are more Burgers that play it than Eurofags at moment.

I'm coming back in for a bit with my dysfunctional keyboard and no mouse.

I deleted it since I thought you guys were, done. My bad.

Don't see a reason why would you need gamenight thread for that, just start up a server browser and hit any populated serbs.
Anyway two anons behind gaynites dood server are complete newfags, never seen as consistently bad server as their one. They should delegate anyone competent to host doom gamenight for real next time..

Doom night was fun but did it really need those crazy weapon mods

Pick a time and a serb faggot.
I would be fown for some doom

The weapon mod definitely made it less fun to play.

Yeah. I would've played longer if every room wasn't a non-stop slaughter. It got worse on maps with grenade launchers.

Eweps was brought up last night, so here it is. Works great for DM on OMGMAPS (Set the fraglimit to at least 100+), and works great for Coop with Drowned in Blood.

anonfile.com/x592r0dbb9/eweps.zip

Anyone got the doom picture with all the recommended wads on it?

This?

das it mane, thanks friendo

Shit, appears the doompack up hte top of the picture has been deleted, time to get the wads elsewere.