Looking backwards is the wrong thing to do. Games are simply better now

archive.fo/6fUjh
gamesradar.com/looking-backwards-is-the-wrong-thing-to-do-games-are-simply-better-now/
This article originally appeared in Official PlayStation Magazine.

Other urls found in this thread:

gamesradar.com/author/miriam-mcdonald/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

why do you visit sites that write articles for retards

Correction:

No surprise

*looks backward*

nothing personnel kid…
*begins downloading CLASSICS*

Feels like this article was genuinely just made to get a rise out of us.

I get really annoyed when people say they want a DMC 1 or 3 remake, Their are fine the way they are god damn it. I'm really glad that DMC1 is finally properly coming to PC with the HD collection. Even if it is just Capcom baiting fans hopes with a potential DMC5.

I needed a good laugh thanks user

Devil's user-vocate here. I will give them one field on this that they're not wrong. If indie followed this advice, we wouldn't be flooding in pixelshit and polygonal messes for the sake of being "retro". Aside from that, they're retarded and I know that's not nearly what they're talking about.

Alright now you triggered my autism. Technically yes they did with whatever game they're referring to. Most systems are 64-bit today.

Journos can't even play games, let alone understand their technical specifications.

This entire article was one big baitpost.

Translation:

I wonder how much she got paid for writing this trash?

New crash looks like shit, there something so off about him.

Crash looked fine without 'fur-K' shit, though. Hell, fur rendering was part of what made him look so BAD in the new one. The limitations of Crash and Spyro on PS1 had them oozing with character and style even today, but it just doesn't feel as pronounced in the new ones. This might be the only time I've ever complimented Skylanders, but that might be the closest to a "modern HD Crash" that didn't look like shit I've ever seen. It feels like it just focused on being a higher res successor to PS1 visuals.

you people still fail to realize what the actual intent is

Journos keep digging their own graves deeper and deeper

this
h
i
s

So people aren't buying their sjw bullshit and (((they))) are freaking out.

This doesn't work when leftists don't buy vidya lad
Depression Quest
Revolution 60
Nu-Wolfenstein
Mass Effect
And all the other flops we've seen
Far Cry 5 had to go outright dark on news because of how badly they were getting reamed after that fake petition.

*swings DMCA claim*
*sheathes lawyer*
heh…
*emuparadise 504s*

pic is a little too simplistic, the goal is to go viral so a hefty marketing campaign is not necessary. Spite marketing is a last ditch effort when the initial push went too far, or the marketers under estimated how little sjws actually buy or how little the world cares about trans issues due to the small number of population involved and how weaponized they are for leftist aims to control speech.

Games have the potential to be better than they ever were today.
This is a fact.
It's also a fact that most devs are either incompetent, sell outs, or just uninterested in making good games.

Only if you are a retard would you fall for something like that.

lol After how terrible that game has been selling, there is zero chance of another game with that faggot. The series is dead for another decade, at least.

This backfired with Wolfenstein, though. The more people knew what the game was about and watched the pr-people go on about punching the Nazis that voted for Drumpf, the more anti-fans they got. There weren't enough Antifa commies to make this marketing strategy a success.

Seems like another "journalist" being buttblasted because their indie "developers" shitty text adventure games aren't making enough money to fund xer/xur/zerblarp tranny surgery

Don't blame her, the female brain isn't wired the same. I think it's nice for them to have their own stuff, it's another to claim everything has to be. I expect the backlash in a few years to take a dramatic and unexpected turn, we will see.

I cant wait for FF7 to be removed from the history books.

you mean ff6

You’ll be waiting a long time then. Even when people forget the story and memes, it and Metal Gear Solid will still be praised for being some of the “first” games to have 3D cutscenes.

Why would anyone take her uneducated opinion seriously? She provides no reference for the quality of games and the industry of the past compared to today. She doesn't even give reasons why today's industry is good besides that she likes the idea of new tech. Here idea of better is simply realistic graphics. Clearly she barely even has played games of the past.

Worked with Senran Kagura and Dragon's Crown.

I don’t really know where to begin with this one. He seems ready to leave the past behind. Its incredibly short sighted. How many silent films have been lost forever because people just elected to toss them. I wouldn’t want a repeat of that for games.

Games are certainly better in some respects. Visually, obviously, with resolutions up to 4k in addition to all kinds of sweet effects going on. Controllers have gotten better, much better. The Xbox One and PS4 controllers are among the best I’ve ever used. Nintendo is even doing unique things with controllers on the Switch. Consumer home networking technology too. The further away I get from my days of 56k Unreal Tournament and Counter Strike the better. There are many ways that games have improved.

Games have also taken a shit in many ways though. Despite all this “realism” games are more unrealistic than ever. Most of the big budget games are either explosion corridors or open world checklists. These aren’t bad in and of themselves, I adore how retarded Black Ops 3 is and Grand Theft Auto V makes a great open world, but in the AAA industry you basically have a pick between these two. The $50 to $60 “standard” has also been disrupted, with games costing on average $90-$100 to get everything ($60 game + $30 season pass). Of course also on the business side of things are loot boxes. Forza 7 hides DIFFICULTY LEVELS in loot boxes. What a shit show.

Consoles have gone from “plug and play” to an experience just as annoying as PC gaming. Used to be when you wanted to have your friend try out a game you went over, put in the disc, put in the memory card and you were off. Instantly. I remember I bought Silent Hill 3 and I was like "dawg you gotta see this shit" and I drove over and in 2 seconds we were playing the game. Now its install the game, install the patch, log in to your shit, pick the right settings so you can get trophies for your epenis and by that time you have to go back to work.

Games also release in a broken state, but most people never know HOW broken the game on the disc is, because they are always connected and the day 1 patch is shit out. Once the patch servers go down we are going to have a lot of borderline unplayable games. Completely unplayable games in the case of digital distribution. Older games certainly bad bugs but they “worked” out of the box and wren’t on an expiration timer.

If you ask me gaming was at its peak on the PS2/Xbox/>GCN/DC. Refined 3D, much improved from PS1/N64. Plenty of variety. And online modes that were OPTIONAL. I played a shit load of Timesplitters Future Perfect, Jak X Combat Racing, Socom, and Resident Evil Outbreak on PS2, but the thing is you could enjoy these games without the online. It was an optional bonus and it should be.

LIKE N SUB PROMO CODE LOOTCRATE YA BOI BIGDGAMER4KHD PATREON

Key phrase here is "gaming technology", which is separate from games as a whole.

Because the formulas of both games hold up well. Both games were well-received, particularly Sonic Mania. This already invalidates the tl;dr of your article.

Video games don't eat people. Yet.

Again, many classic games are still amazing. There's a reason why Level 1-1 in Super Mario Bros. is still considered a paragon of good level design. Genuinely good design is timeless. The core problem lies in the fact that developers are either not pushing hardware to its limits, thus rendering such advancements moot in many cases, or are not taking advantage of that hardware to advance the game's design, focusing on making "cinematic experiences" instead. Hell, many of the most successful games of the past few years likely could have been produced on hardware from well over a decade ago, if not more.

No to both, for reasons explained in the previous point. Progressive wankfests are not "believable". Press X to not die is not "immersive".

That's nice and all, but that doesn't mean that there aren't design lessons to be learned from older racing games, when developers had to work with more limited hardware.

But you COULD write a game in a way that could tug upon the heartstrings of gamers with more simplistic graphics. Again, this has fuckall to do with gaming as a whole.

Again, gaming technology, not gaming as a whole.

Given the direction of the games after the PS1 era, nothing good, most likely.

This entire article falsely conflates game design with game technology. Good design is timeless.

Basically, this. The fault isn't with technology, but rather with the people harnessing it.

Name one game this actually worked for.
Is correct, it's an attempt to go viral, not market to idiots who guy "Lol I'm gonna buy the game to spite you", which are a tiny minority of special idiots.

even realized the intent is dumb because that shit is absolute last ditch that you can only use when public opinion on said thing is overwhelmingly negative. Leftist whackos on the extreme end that'd potentially fall for this don't buy games either.

Make something good so you don't have to resort to a strategy that gets you 3 buys at most for god's sake.

user FF7 was the meme game that allowed for entryism. That entryism of loyal fanboy reddit tier newfaggotry is what made it possible for all FF games to progressively become more an more shit. FF6 was not nearly popular enough to cause this kind of devastation. You are just trying to hard to be contrarian.

but the new version will erase that "truth" form the pre-history books. Don't you know its CY++++?

I think people just enjoy being angry.

Liars burn in hell, Miriam.

Why don't you like laughing at retards user

It's true though but there are a lot of hipsters on Holla Forums.

Games now

Games then

Back to the gamergoy thread with you.

no, FF6 is the peak of the final fantasy series and every game after that tried to out do it, ff7 is the least incomprehensible one to achieve it

shows how much she knows
Also

it works but only the other way around see: Senran Kagura, Hatred, Dragon's Crown, Huniepop

So you essentially agree with me? I was supper confused for a second. 7 was what lead to the change in focus and move towards wanting to dump resources into their film department Visual Works & Square Pictures.

I wish a troubled urban youth subverted her wallet.

The first times it's fun
The hundredth time it's depressing.

can you believe these uppity goyim these days, Haim. Oy vey

I'm saying that this "change" was caused by 6. that film didn't really effect much and I actually like it tbh

in those cases they actually had appeal, people will buy games because of boobs, but NO ONE will buy a game because of "progressive themes", because the boob and vidya market intersect, and the humorless troglodite political speilers and vidya do not, since they don't actually play games and only wish to alter the medium through the industry, they won't even buy their own games.

So you have to actually have appeal, and in this case it wasn't a last resort market technique, and you can't even call it "spite buying" but more reaction awareness marketing.

People see what the fuss is about, check the contents, then buy if it appeals, very few people don't check shit they buy.

Written by a woman? I'm shocked.

You should know by now, her references are her retarded feelings.

Why do you switch to tor when you shitpost?

It's getting really tiring, it's either a clickbait article, or some tweet by a nobody
You can change "godless liberal" by "alt-right nazi" in pic related
I'm all for calling out these retards on their turf, but it's not constructive to just post a fucking thread every time a retard say something stupid for attention or ad revenue

How was it "caused" by 6? It was the unprecedented popularity of 7 and the FMV's that attracted a casual audience that caused the "shift". If anything 6 was the amalgamation of everything good with the series. Keep your story straight.

he's not wrong.

Dubs

Found the Jew.

Yeah fuck level design! Just make everything an open world collectathon for babies.

These fucking people

You are a massive faggot.
Check 'em

>>>/cuckchan/

downloads romsets and uploads them to various file servers
'heh this isnt even my final form'
'heh'

The reason so many of us are angry at gaming in the current year is that it absolutely should be better year after year.

Films don't get better because more advances in CGI are made or sharper digital formats. Film making has not changed for a century and really, the only main technological additions since then are sound and colour.

Video games are very different. Technology progressing means more opportunities, more creativity for the medium. Super Mario 64 only happened because of tech advancing. We want games to be constantly changing and evolving, it stops stagnation and fatigue. Stealth games are still basic, with Thief from 1998 still being the staple. AI can do so much more, but doesn't. There is massive potential in gaming and its all being squandered by greedy kikes, incompetent Pajeets and politicized by nu-males, feminists and the government.

She's in a position of power so people are listening to her.. sort of

Video games have gotten quite progressive enough, thanks.

The solution is clear: Ignore problems and passively accept when further problems are made since there were no complaints. In short, be an apathetic cuck as the world burns around you.

Even with Mario 64 the lion's share of quality came from the efforts made to keep it well designed instead of the technology itself. 3D platformers had existed for nearly 6 years before then, but it wasn't until that game that they were as coherently put together and given as great controls.

The people who think this have never created anything in their lives.

When you have infinite options you never really commit to any of them. Like channel surfing forever on 1,000 network TV boxes. You just surf and surf and surf.

When you have limited options you find innovative ways to use those options and make the most of them. Most of the really good games have core mechanics built around mistakes or limitations.

These days the next tech isn't being used because there's no need to use it. Instead we get 10 studios making a game because now they need someone to texture the news papers laying on the ground. Textures became so high quality that even the smallest detail now needed hours and hours of work put into it or it would stand out. This meant that instead of making say a sci fi game and then a fantasy game, you saved hundreds of thousands of dollars using your sci fi news paper textures again in another sci fi game rather than making new stuff.

CoD is what CoD is because technology has outgrown humanity. Gaming wise we're obese people walking to the fridge for another slice of cake because it's easier to get that cake than to go to the shop and buy raw ingredients and cook a nice meal.

Low energy posts like these are one thing, but you could at least try to understand the context of what you're responding to. You'll gain nothing by looking as retarded and easily triggered as a leftist.

Buy newest pozzed games, goy.
It was true, but 30 years ago.
Good games != Good hardware
Muh realism or just VR shilling.
Allow video games companies to make remasters to get shekels from old games, pull Disney-tier copyrights law evasions and pozz them at same time.
Argument written by roastie.
Nuwolfenstein is complete trash.
So (((they))) just want to make sure that all non-shit games will be gone forever.

The only possible way you could feel that way is that you're a permavirgin wizard who has completely lost track of all sense of time, and can only relate to passing events as if it all happened yesterday.

Progression is the same as Progressive.

As hardware gets better, we should have expected general across the board improvements. Better AI, More complex/dynamic level design, more enemies, finer resolution animations, better collision detection, destructible environments, etc… etc… but that largely hasn't happened.

Games have instead just become shallower and prettier in order to pull in a greater customer-base of people who aren't traditionally videogame players, and they're becoming increasingly more "cinematic", simple, and linear to draw in audiences from television and cinema.

That hit a little too close to home, user.
Not cool.

is not the same as

Fucked that one up right out of the gate.

Women shouldn't be allowed to hold jobs were they can express themselves.

What the fuck did they mean by this? Do they mean asteroids? I don't believe this person was alive when asteroids came out.

What confuses me is how they had a rather nice reinvention in The New Order, yet they threw away all their good will on a cheaper, shittier version with "smash da drumpf" marketing. Why.

diminishing returns, most modern technology is really all tanks to Nikola Tesla and Edison. The refinement of the integrated circuit advancement is all thanks to photography and silk screen. Most people who benefit from the luxury of computers don't even know how they fundamentally operate and the luxury of modernity has made man's mentally and physically lethargic. After the inevitable crash, their is no guarantee of a restoration or renaissance.

This is basically the plot to Phantasy Star II. We just need an alien computer intelligence managing every aspect of our society, then corrupting the technology it provides in order to kill us all in our weakened and dependent state to make the planet easy pickings for the invaders.

I was thinking more along the lines of (video related)

you mean ff5

That's a trap ain't it?

How easy it is to apply this to other things ruined by the (((same people))) and the (((same ideologies))) created by (((them))).
"Looking backwards is the wrong thing to do. Art is simply better now."

you don't really understand Japanese developers, a lead will work out a formula they like and refine it to a degree with each game till they either try something completely new or go back on their designs with inspiration from others. I say 6 is the cause because 6 is what really brought the game to main stream attention and because it was released between a generation, it's the reason why trash people got seven in the first place

you mean ff4

you mean ff3

Do have any idea just how hugely 7 was marketed when it came out? To this day, nothing has ever been shilled as hard, not even Skyrim. It had ads in fucking Playboy magazine.

but it didn't, 6 was successful but no more successful then the previous games. It was 7 that made the franchise into a household name. 7 has sold over 30 million copies over the years, where as 6 us approximately roughly 4 million copies and FF5's 5 million. Those 26 million faggots that came for the "cinematic experience" and the "story" where the cancer that allowed Square to kill Final Fantasy.

Just give the people what they want, you fucking insufferable faggots.

This bothers me.
The problem is that despite much better technology, few have sat down and thought how to best apply it. Games are essentially developed to look as "realistic" as possible by mimicking reality, instead of through art-direction that your brain interpolates to being reality.
But then I'd argue GTA:SA was and is more immersive than GTA IV, despite the little random side missions etc of IV being a positive step. In SA, when you had glitches or secrets like the people walking into the water and drowning, it just felt like it was supposed to be there but unexplained, spurring your own imagination to tie it to the Epsilon cult or something. In IV, the game intentionally draws your attention to these diversions which feels a bit more game-y. I could be wrong, but I also seem to remember GTA:SA making much better use of changing the colour of the sky to create atmosphere and give you a real feeling of travelling some distance between foggy SF, the rainy countryside, the clear sunset skies of LV, and a warm afternoon in LS. None of this is technological, it's just that they had time to sit down and push the PS2 to the limits with all this stuff, with the graphical engine being essentially pre-made for Vice City and updated a bit.

Aesthetics > Graphics.

I got shouted at twice in a modern art museum. The first time was leaning against a white wall that was apparently part of the collection. The second time was when I started shuffling through some papers of random scribbles and pieces of tin foil attached to it that I thought were done by some children since the museum had a section for them, and was then informed it was some $15,000 I had unwittingly molested.

Thief and Deus Ex are more immersive than most modern games. How many modern games allow me to take a chocolate bar from my inventory, and throw it to distract a guard?

Realism stymies creativity, because you're then bound by the conventions of what most people experience as reality. Games, on the other hand, have nothing to do with reality. They are abstract sets or rules in which the game player must utilize and manipulate in order to advance towards a goal or to solve a puzzle. Introducing reality into that abstraction layer binds it much tighter to limits of reality and how the brain expects things to behave in reality.

As graphics get more and more "realistic" - games will continually become more and more samey. There simply won't be a versatile enough abstraction layer for the foundation of mechanics. At that point, the only thing differenciating one title from another is the storyline, characters, music, etc.

Congratulations - you've just turned vidya into Hollywood 2.0.

Many times, before DC and SK came out, people were saying they were going to buy those games just to spite SJWs. I would always tell people that was a stupid idea and you should buy it for the quality of the game. I enjoy SK despite all the flaws and I wouldn't recommend it to many for various reasons. Still the games only got more popular because it was so fun making fun of the people putting out hit articles on them for easy clicks. Cuphead being a huge example after that reviewers embarrassing gameplay video went viral.

Thank goodness or else we would be flooded with more threads of "X is complete garbage because I didn't do any research before buying it."

CoD stopped advancing when Activision fired the lead developers for Infinity Ward. This happened during CoD MW2. You can see how CoD4 really advanced the series and MW2 attempted this too. However it was also very unbalanced. Meanwhile everything after barely advanced the series until Infinite Warfare which just took ideas from Titanfall.

Every time I play an older game I know good and well the people who made it know that what they made isn't what real life actually looks like, no matter how hard they tried to mimic it. They just did what they could with what they had. Newer games, pretty much anything 360 or later really, feels like the opposite. It looks absolutely nothing like real life and the developers really want you to believe otherwise with all these pointless effects and animations. Who seriously plays a game like Asscreed or whatever and thinks to themselves "oh boy, that stumbling animation that happens every time a make a slight turn on the joystick. that really immerses me in this game's world!" or "holy shit, motion blur and depth of field! it's like I'm watching a real soap opera!"?

>Games have instead just become shallower and prettier
Yeah, no.

Also, Dead Rising's level of immersion with the lights being shut down on night hours to some food items rotting. Even the "stupidity" of the survivors, which is meant to mimic how actual human beings react in a crisis.

Destruction of history and identity are one of the primary goals of the left.

There's nothing wrong with modern art being horrifying if that's the point.

Most of those idiots are kids who buy using their parents and you know it. and "people were saying" isn't really convincing, mainly because at the time I remember that no one said that and just posted the smug sorceresses' tits everywhere to trigger SJWs. There's no real evidence that it works in any fashion and plenty of common sense around that such basic reverse psychology doesn't work on most people.

You can bet your ass that shit like Sunset didn't sell despite being touted as the SJW subversion garbage that was sure to be eaten up simply BECAUSE of it's target audience, one not interested in games and only subversion. The only thing stuff like Dragon's Crown got was ATTENTION, and that's the essence of marketing, negitive or not people look into what they buy for the real scoop and that's why people buy. 60 buckaroos isn't a petty sum to throw away. The real question here is why do you think people are retarded? You're people. People around you think. They think like you even. This is basic shit, not a single one of us is unique or even rare in the slightest, if you want to outplay these SJW fuckers you can't think like they do, because they think everyone's retarded and this "spite marketing" shit works, despite the fact that when applied to two different items of different quality, the one that actually plays well sells way more on first week even if both had the same sort of demonizing attention.

This isn't complicated, all you have to do to sell well is to make well, that's it. All this bullshit about "spite marketing" is ignoring the main subject and trying to push a lie to make it seem like they can push anything on anyone when that's factually not true.

Don't underestimate people, you'll suffer for it, plenty have.

It's inaccurate to call it art. It has zero artistic merit, it's just a vehicle to push a subversive agenda.

And so did Nintendo with Super Nintendo, Nintendo 64, Gamecube…
And so did Sega with Mega Drive(Genesis), Saturn, Dreamcast…
The market is always making progress to be more satisfactory to the public

I can be considered part of gaming public and I didn't do that, neither my friends and their friends. This statement is, therefore, false.

But it's $CURRENT_YEAR, goy. Games gets lamers everyday after the launch.

Appeal to age and see, "REMEMBERS" not "PLAYED" games black-and-white

Opinion.

Slippery slope. There will always be people who want flashier graphics. We won't get stuck because some are satisfied with simple presentation.

Opinion. And I can say one thing for certain. Games are away more censored now, like pretty much all other forms of media.

BUY OUR VIDYA, GOYM. Move this money, stop being satisfied with what you have now.

Pic unrelated.

He's right games do need to move forward. Instead of hipster pixelshit and CGI that's going to age in a few years why not focus on hand drawn animation with actual gameplay?

on that point there's evidence that the buying and selling of modern art is a money laundering scheme in general. Think about it, it's literally random trash bought and sold for millions sometimes, do you think that people with that much cash are dumb enough to buy that shit without some sort of related scheme?

There's multiple forms of laundering but this one falls under "bulk cash smuggling", where there's an exchange of cash through proxies through different districts, essentially a hand-off which makes it harder for cash acquired in one state or country to be detected in another.

Usually to keep it moving without argument the middlemen, in this case the "modern artists" keep some of the "proceeds" from the sale as they get transported through the criminal network.

I don't think people are stupid when this amount of cash goes through anything. This is probably how high society moves cash. The popularity of it means there's some loophole that allows none of this to be checked, and some of it is legitimate as cover, but surely these young gopher artists would be recruited or start their own "business" if you get me.

Yeah. How dare I prefer games that weren't engineered to appeal to the dumbest individual in the room.

Essentially she is angry that people just care about gameplay in games, as opposed to the C-movie cinematic "storytelling" trash that's being peddled these days, and she's extra unhappy that normal people dislike it when games try to cram in SJW-pandering trash.

Sure, they try that, but that doesn't work because SJWs don't actually play games. Sure, they like to pretend they are the "wider" audience that's being neglected, but the truth is they only care about their shitty politics, not games. Same reason comic industry started backing down from the bullshit. Also, when this kind of stunt gets exposed you look fucking bad. EA once hired protesters to bitch about gay shit in their games as a PR stunt just so that they could have media kick up a fuss about it and encourage spite purchasers. It got found out and EA ended up looking like colossal faggots for it.

You gotta appreciate the bone-headedness when you make a game no one likes by inserting crap that was never sought for in the series and then instead of asking if you fucked up when it doesn't sell, you blame the market for not appreciating the crap you shat out. Of course the article writer isn't the maker of nu-Wolfenstein, but SJWs have a hard time abiding the fact that people don't want to have their time wasted with garbage proselytizing writing when they play games.

Stop conflating SJWs with the left, dumbfuck. I don't conflate the right with Westboro Baptist Church and Jack Thompson and those nutters either. Cancer's everywhere, and you're not "on the right side" just because you believe you're on the other side of the fence from the current shitters.

Spite marketing only works on small projects, and it's only real use is as a platform to get noticed. The thing with these smaller games is that as long as they get noticed, someone will like them and buy them. The whole point is that the game will never reach AAA sales, but if the entire niche audience that ou are going for hears about your game, it will still be a hit, since they will disregard the controversy.
In contrast big projects really have no use at all out of being controversial, since they are already in the spotlight through traditional marketing tactics. Manufacturing controversy around them will only cause them to lose sales.

And finally it's important to know who the controversy is supposed to upset and who it is supposed to please. If it upsets a wide range of people in favor of pleasing a loud minority, then, depending on the scale of the project, it might alienate more people than it attracted.

I want these fucking retarded pretentious faggot white shits to start walking into marked for destruction explosive filled mudshit swamps already.

I've fucking had it with these worthless first world unintelligible subhumans.

Guy's analogy is retarded.

Nobody is complaining about the increase in hardware capability. If that's what you think, then you're not paying attention to the actual reasons why people tend to dislike modern games and the modern industry. Now, I'll address your defense for the claim that "games are just better now"
So, your criteria for whether or not a game is good consists of how realistic its portrayal of reality may be? What about games that try to portray the fantastical? You'll probably say something like, "You can make a realistic depiction of an elf or dragon by using an artstyle that can modify real world objects and portray them as such things" and I would say that aesthetics and general cohesion of a product are more important than how realistic it is, and that's purely from a visual perspective. You're really going to imply that games like Final Fantasy XIV are better than their older counterparts because the can render more polygons on the screen at any given time? What about gameplay mechanics? Tekken's characters feature movesets that are based on actual martial arts, but the gameplay itself is a fantastical depiction of two superhuman combatants who can attack each other in ways that defy the laws of physics. You're prepared to imply that these games, with a "realistic" aesthetic, are more grounded in reality than a game like Okami or Sonic the Hedgehog?
What the fuck is this? I know it's hard, but you should stop being a fucking faggot.
So, the entire point of this blogpost opinion piece is to imply that graphical fidelity is somehow the most important aspect of a game. Thanks, OP, you faggot, you wasted minutes of my life by trying to get me to read this filth. Yes, yes, journalists are retards. What else is new. This isn't a dangerous opinion, it's just dumb.

Even that's objectionable, the quality still matters when you buy something, or the gimmick in the case of small games. If there's no hook or it's pretentious, there's not likely to be many buyers anyway. which is what these "avant garde" bullshit games tend to fuck up with in the first place.

Is this article honestly saying that because graphics are better than what they used to be we should just ignore old games?
Whoever wrote this trash needs to get slapped back into pre-2006 gaming

How the fuck do I get these insufferable, shallow retarded hipster faggots out of a job?

Don't give them clicks, ever.

This article sucks more corporate cock than a South Street hooker after the stock market closes.

Some remakes are better like Tomb Raider Anniversary. It followed the original storyline, improved it, and added some fun puzzles. It also kept the funnest part of Tomb Raider, which is killing exotic creatures.

Pixelshit is shit because their "artists" are shit. Look at old pixelart, it was made with worse tools and looks much better because it was made by people who knew how to draw.

All SJWs are on the left, every leftist defends them and you agree with them on everything except for the color of your flag.
Because they're not in our ranks. If we marched with them, like "totally not SJWs" lefties do with SJWs, you'd think differently.

You should get out of your bubble once in a while.

You can't because one doesn't represent mainstream conservative ideals and the other partnered up with liberals on his censorship crusade.

SJWs on the other hand are representative of mainstream leftist views. Sorry if the label hurts, faggot.

This needs to be fucking power tool'd to death as punishment.

t. american

you should actually read the moderately funny but way to wordy image macro

I agree, but all too often lazy indie game developers start to complain that they can't afford competent artist. My response: "Then I can't afford your shit game Quid pro Quo". This is also ignoring the fact that something can be aesthetically pleasing but lack complexity making it cheep, efficient and sufficiently attractive. Dev's have some nerve if they think its composition does not factor into how appealing their game is, same is true of sound design. That is not asking the world, nobody expect AAA crap. Just something that is competent. Just look at how beautiful and simple Speebot it. No need for pixelshitz as a crutch but if you are going to go the "retro" pixel art avenue put some love into it.

t. Artist

I was talking from the standpoint that the game actually does have some value as a game. Obviously "art" games like gone homo and that dragon cancer aren't going to attract a lot of people who genuinely enjoy them, although gonehomo I would say is a very good example of successful spite marketing. The game obviously took minimal effort to create, and the blatant agenda pushing was also very well timed, as sjw's weren't as completely discredited as they are today.

SJWism is a direct result of leftist thinking. It is the leftist "all are equal" principle taken to it's most absolute extreme, where every deviation is acceptable, and every percieved victim is owed gibs while every percieved priviledged opressor is to provide them. This created what we like to call the opression olympics, or reverse natural selection, the degradation of the human species, a process in which the traits that are the least favoured to survive are rewarded, while those who are most able are punished.
In the end it's just the polar opposite of NatSoc ideology and darwinism, from which it is derrived which in turn states that the strong should abuse their strength to grow stronger while trampling on the weak, with strength being the ultimate good which creates life and weakness the ultimate evil which causes death. All seek strength, but not all succeed, however those that do ultimately better humankind as a whole.

The sad part is, this is the mindset of some of the execs and the bullshit they feed investors when taking part in this. The SJWs are certainly trying to take over and subvert shit but this is how some of the idiots get sold into buying into all of this shit is. That said, spite buyers are real but probably aren't enough to make a serious difference.

this misses the actual root of left-leaning thinking in general by a country mile, which is to look at the overall root cause of things, while right-leaning thinking tends to look at the direct causes.
social democracy isn't about "everyone being equal" for example, it's about the government taking a role in economic management while leaving capitalism in play, because social democracy recognizes the root macroeconomic causes of unemployment (insufficient demand for goods = insufficient demand for employees = unemployment), while centre-right parties tend to focus on the direct individual causes of unemployment. (sometimes "insufficient skillset" on the supply side, but often "welfare makes unemployment a livable option", or in the UK "a situation can arise where you're better off on welfare than in work")

neither of these is better than the other (and theoretically there's no reason they can't be combined.) but that would require serious engagement with real politics rather than laughing at SJWs on twitter.

We get it, you couldn't get hired because you asked for too much money.

don't even bother. I am thoroughly convinced we are being raided ether by Holla Forums or by another group, such as SA, SRS, TRSodomites, Shareblue that is conflating this board with Holla Forums. This is the kind of bullshit that I stupidity I desperately want to engage with being politically mined. and I have indued in other threads today But its clearly not worth it because these people don't care about Truth or Video games

the typical game Dev argument is they cannot afford any artist. If more the nothing is too much, then guilty as charged. But don't expect anyone to buy your garbage.

not the case in real British politics.
Guardian articles with an audience of 71 twitter accounts aren't real politics.

i care about videogames and find myself disappointed with the direction this thread has taken.

Life isn't fun without some spicy rage.

Like a delicacy, not all art is suited to simple tastes.

You guys better watch out posting these. There's some real fucked up hotpockets deleting suggestive posts out there right now.

Proof you haven't learned fuck-all from gamergate. Nigger please, I don't have fuck-all to do with those types, but you're a dumbfuck sucker if you believe SJWs speak for the left just like they claim to speak for gamers and claim to speak for comic book readers and claim to speak for tabletop gamers and claim to speak for science fiction readers and claim to speak for every fucking group they intend to subvert.

The only difference is, you're stupid enough to believe them when they pretend to speak for the left. And don't pretend the fundamentalist christian right hasn't pretended to speak on behalf of the entire right either. That shit happens across the spectrum. It is important to call out these fuckers and remind them they don't speak for us, but niggers like you aren't helping when you let them get away with representing their shit as if they represent the entire left. They need to be marginalized, ridiculed, and run the fuck out, not given a goddamn platform as the voice of the left to assimilate more suckers into their ranks.

In the last meta thread there was some vol who talked about deleting anons' entire post histories whenever he saw a happy merchant.

That didn't work with DmC. I think that it is just genuine damage control. You are better off playing the console war.

I had all my posts, including ones discussing the games, deleted in the Pokemon thread for posting fanart with pantyshots and OFFICIAL ART/IN GAME SPRITES of pokegirls.

I'm quite flabbergasted. Mark shouldn't be BO if he can't even filter out the faggots from his vol team.

How many people here are even from GG? I bet the cuckchan refugees outnumber us by now.

Deleted by who?

Must've been cobalt, he's been rather ban happy lately.

STOP

That user should check the log.

I looked it up after the fact, poor kitty.

Is she wearing spats under shorts?

Even geographically close to being exactly no true Scottsman. I'm impressed.

Yes

I liked the "teehee, SJWs who control almost all media outlets and quite literally ban any wrongthink with zero oversight or due process are the same as those dumbdumb Christians who were separated legally from the state for over 200 years" part personally.

Fuck off entryist

true

real politics is relatively easy to define as being the process of governance.
"everything is political" is SJW think. "not real politics" applied to a newspaper article about taking pride in defecating is common sense, not a fallacy.

You faggots were the entryists years ago
congrats on entering btw

This shit needs to be sorted out immediately.

What a faggot.

I was expecting one of these images to be zebra furry porn
I'm sure someone has the screencap.

I get that PR moves have made Poison's gender sketchy, but where do these people get the idea that any of these other characters are transsexuals?

I'm nominally on the left in many ways, but I can't argue with these digits. SJWs aren't the entire left, but sadly they are the majority of it, at least in the US.

When this fad dies its gonna be hilarious

I don't agree with this article, but to play devil's advocate, the very basic argument behind it is sound. The reasoning this cunt uses throughout the article is entirely devoid of reason, logic, or objectivity, but hear me out here.

Leave the unwanted remakes, reboots, GotY editions, and unnecessary sequelization at the door. Bring me some new IPs, some unique gameplay concepts, innovative game mechanics, and new characters. I don't want to see graphics get better because they're as good as they'll fucking get; you can see arm hairs on models in the current console generation with little-to-no loss of speed and quality as is, so why do graphics need to get BETTER when they're already incredible?

All that being said, I'm tired of bullshit being forced into games. Wolfenstein 2: TNC was shit for a multitude of reasons to include design, technical capability, plot, and marketing. Rise of the Tomb Raider was a game nobody wanted remade, just like The Last of Us and Halo: Master Chief Collection. Crash Bandicoot N'Sane Trilogy, despite being loved for nostalgia, was a technical wreck that brought to light the terrible design choices that went into the game combined with the changes made to the game engine. So many games today are either loved by players and critically panned by journalists, or hated by players and praised by journalists simply because of political pandering and bullshit design decisions.

Bring on the future. Leave political pandering, exhausted remakes/sequelization, and retarded design decisions at the door. We want to see games designed through the labor of love with real effort put into the design, technical quality, optimization, and development cycle. We want to see people making games who truly love the things they make instead of tired old cash-grabs and rushed meme-games.

Fad is the last word I'd use to describe it.

It is a fad, though. Transgenderism being pushed by the media, just like everything else pushed through celebrities and media, only picked up in popularity because people saw Caitlyn Jenner and transgenderism as the image the media pushed of them: brave, courageous, heroic. They saw these people as the symbols of the LGBT community and said, "Hey, they're great people! The media told me so!"

Literally the only reason this group of people believe that there's nothing wrong with being a tranny is because media and celebrities hype them up as being great and wonderful people and they consistently fail to make people aware of the downsides, the pain you go through, the lifestyle changes you're forced to make, and the problems trannies statistically go through, such as a 40% suicide rate.

Studies have shown the same things, including the same progression as other fads considering popularity and the media push to make it more accepted. It's more harmful long-term than fads like the Kardashian lip-inflation bullshit, which has the potential to cause serious short-term injury, especially considering the mental health issues and suicide rates. Just like the lip-inflation fad, though, it was brought on by celebrity hype, and celebrities and media never stepped in to advertise the harm that it could cause or denounce the actions due to the possibility of harm.

In 10 years' time, many of the children who were raised by their parents to be trans are going to come out against it and say it ruined their lives. It's going to cause a massive rise in suicides that will inextricably be linked to the puberty-blockers and hormone adjustment pills. Any doctor that complicitly performs the surgeries without getting mental health checks done on the child will be at risk for litigation.

Transgenderism today is a fad. It's dangerous, but other fads have been, too. You'll see people come out against it just the same, but with something this large, there will likely be some intervention when people start to understand the real dangers of what this fad can cause.

Its a fad, plain and simple.
The culture crash has started, and these dipshits will be lost in the rubble.
Soon they will realise the only thing keeping them afloat was the very thing they pushed into destruction. The mainstream culture machine that is hollywood, journalism and universities.
That fifth column is currently set to self destruct.
The fad will die and they will habe nothing.
Normies will forget what few of them they even knew existed and I will have a whole hearted laugh as generation zyklon goes into full gear.
Hearty hearty keks

Very true. I think the first one has been tested with people having to make a decision (like picking chocolate) with 20 choices and struggling, while going down to 3 making it much easier to decide.
Even a game like Scibblenauts had that issue, here's a puzzle but with which combination of the 20000+ items I could summon am I going to solve it with?

I really feel working/designing with "limitations" isn't appreciated enough in today's society. Even level editors in games can overwhelm people with all their options like Little Big Planet compared to Super Mario Marker that unlocked it's features gradually.
Working on a single with level with a defining mechanic is part of that 4 step kishotenketsu level design philosophy (safe concept of mechnic, developing the mechanic, twisting it and then a satisfying conclusion) that Nintendo used for Super Mario Galaxy 2 on-wards.

they don't perform surgery on children, only adults. that's why they bother with puberty blockers at all, rather than just going straight to hormones.

the one exception is that botched circumcision kid and he'd have had surgery done anyway, the transgender shit came after that.

That doesn't seem much better.

Something tells me you took the "queer" part of that too literally. The gay/transgender/whatever part of it is only ancillary to the main point which is to write something that only exists to force a particular ideology in a bizarrely simultaneous overt and covert way. I can't call it a fad because it's being pushed onto us from the very top and they will never stop until they die. Even then I'm not too certain honestly.

How is Europe any better? They jail you over here for talking about stuff that is obviously true.
t. Swede

The main element of British political debate since 2016 has been Brexit, and before that was the budget deficit.
The main element of American debate in the same time has been "Drumpf said a bad thing!", and before that was pointless arguments about gays/blacks.

About the only novel thing that's come out of the USA was Trump's protectionist turn, which is pretty disappointing for the world superpower.

right here, as this user posted >>14056356

You gotta keep an eye on the board log where you can see what post was delete, by which mod, for what reason, at what time roughly how long ago it happened.
You need to look at it as it happens and then check for the removed post number.

I can't find any of my posts there. But I see a lot of: Deleted all posts by IP address in a thread: which is just petty. A lot of those from roughly a day ago which is when I posted the most in the thread. Looks like it's down to either this Pewter guy or the kike himself.

And that log is just pathetic. Mark really does do it for free.

The film was created because Sakaguchi always dreamed of creating a 3D movie.
The FF movie also lead to Sakaguchi leaving Square, which is one of the main reasons for the decline in quality of FF.

Eh, 6 was an average game. I have honestly no clue why the West likes it. It's generally seen as one of the more worse FFs in Japan.

More good art

Maybe if you didn't spam pokemon porn your shit wouldn't get deleted

Sup, pooper

If games are better now, where are all of my 2D Platformers and Turn-based Story-heavy RPGs? Because neither genre has had very few good releases in the past 10 years.

Second time I am asking this. WHO made this video?

They're one in the same, kill yourself. What is the right now used to be the left, but what is the left now used to be extreme left. Politics only become more LIBERAL and PROGRESSIVE as time goes on, meaning Left is increasingly insane faggots and Right is encompassing more of the general public than ever.

Can we do this in another thread? The holidays are a shitty time of year for hotpockets since no one's on and I have to do this shit myself.

how about you don't sperg out

nah it's actually a loli this time

No matter what they say or what they do or how hard they try to gaslight everyone, people are going to like what they are going to like. It's just like Disney and Nu Wars.

I for one started posting on Holla Forums because of GG, but I was NOT posting on 4/v/ at the time, and rarely visited 4/vg/. Since then I've posted on 8/v/ a LOT because its a good source of general shitposting.

Except in economics, where 90% of actual politics happens.

Looking backwards is the right thing to do because we want it that way.
Games are for Gamers only, and we rule the industry.
Make anything anti-Gamer, and we will mobilize to make sure that it flops.
The industry is really desperate lately. They finally understood that they will always lose to us.

How many times do I have to say it

MAKE A THREAD

No one conflates the right with democrats, what's your point?

Nigga I'm clearly talking about a meta thread. This isn't the thread for meta shit or political shit.

Here

Huh, that's pretty funny. I stand corrected.

Except it is the thread for meta shit or political shit. It's a thread about a retarded SJW being buttmad that people prioritize gameplay in games over "cinematics"/"narrative"/social messaging.

The way you're trying to split hairs, it's no surprise that you keep fucking getting it wrong and acting like a colossal hotpocketeer. Look, if this were a normal thread and there were a sudden invasion of Holla Forums vs /gg/ diverging into shit about politics, sure, it would make sense for you to delete the posts and tell people to take it to another thread. But this is a "let's all laugh at the stupid SJW" thread, so no, it's not off-topic at all for people to talk about SJW problem children and how one defines a SJW.

>STOP FORSAKING FUCKING AWFUL (((NEW GAMES))) FOR VASTLY BETTER OLDER ONES

Hahahahahahahaha. brb gonna go play Missile Command

Except they weren't and the only video games I think that were single color were shit like very early arcade machines. Even then some cabinets had coloured wrap over the screen segments to give the illusion of colour.

Probably a 300 lbs. realtive of Gorilla Grod Hernendaz

More like Holla Forums suddenly defending "le indie pixelshit" they hate because a journalist said otherwise.

Its butchering of the English language is reason enough to gas this ugly tranny freak.

The problem with indie pixelshit isn't just their ugly graphics but their lack of gameplay. That's just shameless nostalgia pandering by idiots who don't understand what made the old games worth playing. There are people here who play games like Dwarf Fortress and NetHack you know. Holla Forums overwhelmingly does like oldschool games. If you're from halfchan though, I understand why you're confused, but Holla Forums and half/v/ are really not the same.

this retard thinks their opinion will ever affect even a single game. hilarious.

I hope this journo enjoy the last click they will get from many, many people.

Not from what I've seen here. People are distinctly upset by games that have poor/pixelated graphics regardless of gameplay. But now a journalist says otherwise and it's "lol I'm going to go play space invaders unironically"

The article is just a vapid statement snipped from some magazine, but it doesn't stop people from reading far too much into it, as if it were a political manifesto. Rather than something they obviously just jotted down to fill some space.

Poison is considered a hero of the Trans community.

A character who is only trans because Capcom rightly decided that western audiences would find it more palatable to be beating the shit out of a tranny than they would be with the idea of hitting a girl.

Poison is a literal punching bag to keep the feminist harpies at bay.

That the fuck is going on down there, Alabama. You're way behind on fag drag quotas.

I'm one of those guys who likes oldschool games and yet does not like "retro" pixelshit because pixelshit is almost always low effort ugly graphics pretending to be "retro" when in reality it's ugly shit, good pixel art did exist, and I must admit I tend to assume the corner-cutting low effort mindset has sunk into other parts of the game as well (because it usually has).

Is poison even trans in the Japanese version? I thought poison was only made a tranny for western audiences to keep crazy american feminists away who were kicking up a storm about "beating up a woman" or shit.

I have had more fun playing older games I missed out on then the newest fad shit. So even if shit continues to get worse I can just tune out everything new and focus on the old. I almost pity those people who have to play new games only.

Haha nah. "Y'all" is what progressive dipshits have decided is the least offensive way to refer to a mixed-gender crowd, and they pretend it makes them look fun-loving and less unhinged than normal.

Just like William L Pierce's Tunrer Diaries!

Some odd clickbait about a developer saying she has a secret.
I don't know.
Because of her disguise as Sheik.
I don't know.

Funny how important it is to look back at what we have done before and learn, but most refuse to do it and so we arrive at the same problems again and again.

cease *

When did they start using y'all? They can't use y'all. That's OUR word. This here is what they call "cultural appropriation."

Why would they even want to use a word Southerners used when roping up blacks for looking sideways at white women? Seems like they're not being very sensitive to the word's history.

>

Communists think if they destroy southern history they can pretend to be southerners.

Shit for real? I legit thought the majority of them came from red states hence why they're so unhinged.

"Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it"

so they are (((aut-rite)))?

christ and i thought SJWs were melodramatic

Another thing: always subvert the marketing for (((modern))) games.
Make normalfags loathe and hate them.
The more normalfags not spending money on (((modern))) shit, the quicker all of it and the shitborn pushing it will lose everything.

I bet female gamers are getting pissed off with how dumb these journos make them look.

Eh, link does look kinda androgynous.
I bet androgynous males are offended by that connection to trans though.

Apparently if you fuck around and have a party where women and men dress in drag for shits and gigs - you are now trans.

I've noticed that indie games are becoming more prevalent on steam nowadays.
Probably a sign of things to come.

I say "y'all" sometimes too, but that has fuck-all to do with SJW shit. I will admit this tranny makes "y'all" sound fucking gay, but fags can make anything sound gay. Sometime ago I was flipping through radio and these two gay radio show hosts were talking about how they totally love all their female fans and they'd do all of them if they could, and they said it in such a faggy way they managed to make men having sex with a ton of women sound fucking gay.

I guarantee you Miriam wrote this article after getting torn apart in the Crash remaster.
That whole article reeks of pic related.

SJWs deliberately speak like they're from the deep south or Alabama, they are not from those places. It is a purposeful attempt to co-opt talking like you're a redneck.

I know a leftist from Alabama and everyone says he sounds like a britbong.

It's people sniffing their own farts in an endless cycle. They're getting feedback from games journos and social media. They're not actually paying attention to their user base.

That must be why there are fewer franchises and less variety these days. No need to make more games than what's already out now!

gaming publishers and nu-devs need to be killed by firing squad

He's right though. As a whole, games have gotten better. They're not perfect but they are rarely such clusterfucks like modern EA products.

Game Journalism was a mistake.
-Stephen Totilo

That guy was nothing but a fraud. Don't mention him in the same sentence as Nikola Tesla.

Not to mention S.T.E.A.M., Nintendo made a custom SJW themed strategy title, with with Westen art style and loads of diversity, including an African QUEEN N SHIIIET, and it flopped harder than any other game made by Intelligent Systems.

Art is not real, it is inconsequential.
This gives it the distinct right to be untoward.
An interesting perspective though. It made me think.

is S.T.E.A.M. actually geared at leftist though?
the first female character you get is a healwhore ala xenoblade on the wii

Nigger, healsluts are all the rage with leftists these days.

Women like being heal sluts. They always have done. That's why the meme exists.

If I I'm thinking of the same game.
Wasn't it a hit in the 3ds homebrew community? :^)

The delusion that they have any power at all is the funniest part right after their mangled genitalia and their fuggo faces.

Games are better now but there are positive elements of older games that are often neglected.

You know what should have been said about this article? Fucking nothing, it should have died where it was with no-one paying it any mind instead this whole thread full of shit is burped up. If anything she said mattered or she had any sway then flagging her as a retard is fine but this is pointless advertising of her writing with, might I add, no condemnation or comment from the OP. The cunt herself could have posted it to bait for angered responses.

With the industrial/service automation becoming widespread enough you will have the resulting insufficient demand for employees as the root cause regardless of anything else.

I think you got the wrong website, Reddit is two blocks down.

I should really make a game journalism website, I could probably do a better job than these clowns
It can't possibly be that difficult considering these dips can manage.

I want to punch that tranny to death.
No meme.

Getting views is the hard part. Remember that most shitty game journalism sites rely on clickbait.

You think promotions for demos of independent games could help?

good job anono

She should try make my fucking dinner 2000, it's right up her alley.

couldn't make it more than a few seconds into the video because his voice sounds like the broadcasters on vietnam radio telling GIs to give up and go home and that it isn't their war.

Something highly artificial about it and it makes me want to kill whatever it speaking.

This method has been seen on halfchan for several years, viral marketing with 2-3 fuckwits writing to each other in a thread, repeating the same reworded topic over and over.

A: "this game/film is bad, it has feminism"
B: "yes it is so bad it has feminism in it"
C: "although it has feminism I did like that one part"
A: "yes that part was good but it has feminism"
B: "i don't think it has feminism, it was good part"
C: "good part, feminism it has"
A: "part feminism good has"

etc
They have used the same routine with several noticable failures: mad tampax: faggot chode, wolfenqueer, starfags: the last aids, and some others.
It stands out like a sore thumb, but since almost everyone remaining is a newfag, no one has any awareness of this kind of thing. 75% of a thread can be taken up by viral marketeers.

Maybe you can give it a big wet kiss on its bottom instead.

Fixed.

reddit has become too high-brow for me

I always wonder how lonely and emotionally broken are people like this? She must be in front of her phone or computer all day doing this. Seems like an entirely hollow experience, devoid of fun or anything worthwhile.

I can’t wait for every single fucking game journalist to be out on the fucking street and unable to get a job anywhere else because they’re completely redundant parasites with no fucking marketable skills working in a dying industry with no standards that’s getting completely outmoded by streamers, people that upload gameplay footage and personality youtubers that scream and yell into microphones as well as the rare in-depth analyst on video sites about video games that do the game journalism jobs better than just about all these fuckers “do”

smfh, when people don't even realize how much improved the infrastructure for freeware has changed, to the point where a man aping bandcamp and retooling it to function for video games isn't the best thing made in the past 5 years

In the original Japanese she has had surgery and has a "vagina" now, in the English version she still has a cock.

The fuck are those?

Scratch that, I actually have it backwards, the original design documents for poison refer to her as "newhalf" a derogatory term for shemales. Apparently in the US she's post-op.

Consider actually reading the post instead of skimming for insults and one-liners.

The fuck is a bandcamp?

t. Trannylover.

It wasn't there war. They should have let the cong murder and starve the southern gooks.

time to spoonfeed your bitch-ass, ok.
there is now two different ways to read about 'bandcamp"

I'm not even triggered.

fuck off

user will be spoonfed, piece by piece until he stops bitching about not knowing about basic shit when he could do the absolute easiest of research

pottery

Jesus I used to like that site back when they were still called Cheat Planet. You can tell how long ago that was when games still had cheatcodes and shit. I miss when game magazines and sites were about boothbabes, good games and parody articles.

game magazines were never good

Found the gay community.

maybe not in america

Asses are a shit tier fetish, literally.

Pic unrelated? Or is it really that easy to get you to part with your money?

Must be why all those new games that are pissing everybody off are failing left and right.
At least you still get to feel smart, even though none of your theories match up with reality. Good job, user.

But today's superior hardware is being used for the wrong things, that's the fucking complaint.

Miriam is a Hebrew name

Your fat-dar seems to be working well. Her picture from here: gamesradar.com/author/miriam-mcdonald/

The fuck is this writer smoking?
You don’t get new shit by forgetting the old shit, you get it from people making variations and iterations of the old shit so that it becomes new.

That image forgot the part where the rest of the criticism of the game gets dismissed as being just a dog whistle for the worst of the reactions.

I agree, so stop using old titles to make new garbage. Stop trying to recreate past games and make something new, exciting and fun. I'll be waiting.

what are you fags even talking about
PSM uk was the best

SPOON FEEDING FAGGOT, HOW COULD ONE NOT BE AWARE OF BANDCAMP, DO YOU TRULY BELIEVE MY RUSE?

Everything checks out

First thing i thought when Harada made Leo in Tekken 6
Yeah sure, you weren't trying to create controversy to get free advertising, like Capcom does with Poison, NOT AT ALL.

Breasts' purpose is to provide for infants, hence why breasts are fetishes for the infantile. The ass is the direct location of the reproductive organ hence the more logical of sexual activity.
Everyone knows legs and thighs are better. No poopers or lactation.

As of January 1, 2017, the demonstrated reserve base (DRB) was estimated to contain 476 billion short tons. In the United States, coal resources are larger than remaining natural gas and oil resources, based on total British thermal units (Btus). Annually, EIA reports remaining tons of coal in the DRB, which is comprised of coal resources that have been identified to specified levels of accuracy.
USEIA

What i lack in todays games is content. What i lacked in games of yesteryear was decent controls and sometimes graphics. It's mostly sport-games and fps-games that i can enjoy more nowadays but really, they haven't really progressed since the early 00's and in some ways even regressed as with level-design in fps-games for example or features in sports-titles.

We'll be back. In WWII Germany conducted extensive research into options for coal, e.g., gassification, liquification, thermal decomposition, etc.

We'll be back.

Who'll be back?

Heh.

Ominous and edgy. I can't wait to see Iron Sky 4, Mr. Marketer.

In the ref'd video he tells about societies pending collapse and then how we won't come back because we won't have the technology to get oil at>2 miles deep. … Back to Low tech Coal.

Its last name is McDonald, not too hard to imagine a hambeast.

This. Remember that the Jew plays both sides

There are plenty of decent McDonalds, but I can't name a single Miriam/Maryam/etc who wasn't evil and/or retarded.

Didn't pay closer attention.
The correct word is "its".
My bad

Capcom just made all this shit up so they wouldn't look like hypocrites. Poison is a girl, they just refuse to admit that she is. What they did was no different than the virtue signaling SJWs do. It's like what Disney/Marvel did with Valkyrie in Thor: Ragnorok by saying she was bisexual but nothing in the film clearly points to her being so.

They gave her a zero for that "thesis" and made her clean up the mess, right? R-right?

No.

This is why sonyggers are the worst cancer

I don't rage when I read this because I know none of them will get a job with their arts degree

A literal piece of errant detritus invokes more of a genuine and thought-provoking reaction from the audience than any of the "art" exhibits. Thus, it becomes a more impactful piece of accidental "art" than anything else in the gallery.

This makes me smile a little bit.

They say the thing about looking backwards is you can't see where things are going.
However, that isn't as big as a problem considering looking forwards doesn't prevent you from seeing someone run up and stab you in the back.
In other words, serves them right.

Got any more?

Not only them.
ALL leftists/liberals in any platform.

Some games aged well with time.
Final Fantasy 7 is NOT one of them.
If you didn't have a chance to enjoy it (or at least some other pre-ps2 final fantasy games) you'll be able to see just how childish, boring and tedious the game can be.
Nostalgia is a hell of a drug.

to enjoy it during your childhood*

leave shill

They are right about one thing. Developers need to stop making remasters.

why should cunts be allowed to write about men's hobbies

Really makes you think

Not even that guy, but you really do need to kill yourself
>>>/suicide/

no u

only a shill or a nigger would randomly bring up politics. and niggers hate computers unless theyre extra aidsy

Probably because it was. Sensationalism feeds off outrage. It doesn't matter who's outraged.

It's too fucking obvious that you're not from here, now fuck off back to your shithole you /leftycuck/.

obviously i dont want to be a stormnigger. that would be worse than getting aids

You keep making yourself more and more obvious. If you're this bad at deception, don't even bother with it, now fuck off back to your shithole cuckold.

wow what a surprise, a stormnigger is stuck in his own world having an imaginary conversation.

I mean fuck, that's so stupid, I don't know how anyone could think such a ridiculous thing.