Moto gamepad

anyone tried this thing, and can comment on quality of sticks/dpad/buttons/shoulders? is it in any way worth a $80 pricetag and locking yourself in to one brand of smartphone?

they advertise "no wireless lag" (is that even a problem with bluetooth?) and it having a built-in battery pack. I don't even play games on my phone that much but I might be into some Doom/Quake/PS1 stuff with this thing if the quality of the inputs is up to snuff.

the fuck is that?

I'd like to know myself. My Galaxy S8 broke and I've been looking into the Moto Force as a replacement. I was wondering if the controller was any good.

Socially retarded Faggot.

Does someone have the picture of Daniel Craig playing with his Vita at an airport.

The only time vidya in public is acceptable is when you have an hour long lunch break and you're alone for all of it.
Playing on the bus or train is alright, but you need to wear headphones or ear buds. Nobody wants to hear your games, the same way nobody wants to hear what music you listen to.

you think I'm not aware of that?

tfw you don't give a shit

Motorola is usually a quality brand, but $80 for a controller? Ouch. I'd just get some $15 iPega.

I've been thinking about getting one of those.

Yes.
Essentially not a single wireless standard is good and even when you're pressing 2 antennas against each other you're going to drop a lot of input. This is specially true for mobile phones where the radio hardware is shared between wi-fi and bluetooth, has no protuding antenna (and generally only one antenna shared between input and output) and is deliberately weak to meet a phone's power requirements. This is also coupled to most mobile phone manufacturers making hardware so shit it's probably on purose.

Oh and thanks, doc.

technically it's $80 for a controller and a battery pack but I agree the price is steep, especially for something that only works on a handful of phones

so being a direct hardware connection actually is a valid selling point, good to know. still too fucking expensive.

please respond

That's a kike, isn't it?

No, this is.

I actually like Mark, but don't tell him I said that

MARK nobody Likes yOU

Hes a former tripfag so he craves the attention. Ignore or bully only.

It's okay to like specific jews.

It's bad to like jews, the jewry, as a collective or culture.

I never really understood why people hate cake like so much. It's like they don't remember how things used to be on halfchan.

What has any one, specific, jew ever done for humanity at any point?

There are reasons but this isnt the place to talk about them.

Invented the a bomb and nuked japan to give us anime.

wew lad

lol

True enough. I'll just move it over to the meta thread I made.

Bagels?

Also OP if you want a portable emulator machine, just get a hacked Vita so you can run the emus and PS1 games the PSP has available

Or better yet, get the gpd win2 .

mods on Holla Forums are faggots. I made a smartphone/game thread and anons gave me shit then a mod deleted my thread.

What the fuck is wrong with playing FF7 on my phone? Works perfect for road trips faggot, use your brain.

A video game is an electronic game that involves interaction with a user interface to generate visual feedback on a video device such as a TV screen or computer monitor. The word video in video game traditionally referred to a raster display device, but as of the 2000s, it implies any type of display device that can produce two- or three-dimensional images. Some theorists categorize video games as an art form, but this designation is controversial.

The electronic systems used to play video games are known as platforms; examples of these are personal computers and video game consoles. These platforms range from large mainframe computers to small handheld computing devices. Specialized video games such as arcade games, in which the video game components are housed in a large, typically coin-operated chassis, while common in the 1980s in video arcades, have gradually declined due to the widespread availability of affordable home video game consoles (e.g., PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Nintendo Wii U) and video games on desktop and laptop computers and
copy pasta straight from wiki. Why is it not wanted here?
That is all I have to say

DO, YOU WANT TO HEAR, THE TALE OF THE JEW?
ONE OF HYPOCRACY AND BEING BAD AT VIDEOGAMES

if you have to bring extra shit with you (controllers, extra batteries) you might as well just bring a vita with cfw and leave the phone in your pocket

except you are still lugging around extra shit if you carry a vita along with your phone

for that matter I wouldn't carry around my hacked vita anyway since they are not nearly as inexpensive or easy to hack as a psp

Smartphones have shit controls. There's no way to accurately tap or swipe anything because you are occluding the element with your finger and have no tactile feedback, nevermind that the screen will accumulate dirt, grime, and eventually, scratches. This leaves the dedicated smartphone library full of simple, no-depth games that rely on ads as their revenue model. Third party controllers partly solve that issue but reduce the already shitty battery life. Smarphones are built for planned obsolescence as manufacturers routinely refuse to issue patches for any given model scant months after they are released, leaving them open to malware and nagware that slow down the system so their user is eventually forced to buy a new one.
Anything a smartphone can do, a handheld game system can do several times better at the same price point. Anybody who has tried playing videogames on a phone knows this. You either don't play videogames or have a vested interest in changing what the definition of a videogame is.
By it's definition, a VCR is a videogame.