Cute Thread

Is there games where you can play as someone or something cute?

Pong

You and I both know you're just baiting for lewds.

Ashley isn't for lewds.

>>>/out/

When's his movie due again?

Most adorable robot

Europeans can't die out. No one else could make art or beauty like this. When left to their own devices, non-whites would just revert back to the states in their own countries, and everything would go dark.

oh yeah B)

I feel like you could more easily find cute somethings to play as back in the days.

wew

What is it with girls with short white hair being waifuable/bangable as fuck?

Because its a rarity on seeing cute white haired girls.

Let's hope the mods don't delete this one like they did the last.

I found A Hat in Time to be very cute. The way hat Kid skipped around in the Big Parade melted my heart.

Just look at her makes me want to hug her.

How have I not seen this yet? 10/10

Dragon's Dogma.

gondola sucks
t. spaerde

Greetings, closet homosexuals. Have you considered a membership with The Gay Community?

everything is cancer if it gets posted enough.

Magicalu Pop'n.

More to your liking faggot?

This..
It REALLY rustles my Jimmies. I know cheap memes are a diamond dozen but THIS CANNOT CONTINUE.

You will be hard pressed to find a better one at this, mostly due the very fluid and cute as hell animations.

Only rare gondolas then, I'm happy to oblige.

Sauce on first webm's music?

die

Gravity Rush. Reminder that Gravity Rush 2's servers shut down January 18. Get those dusty tokens while you can!

I had this as a very little kid - probably about the age of 4 or 3 - and I had no idea what the hell I was supposed to do. I think I just roamed through the whole game and got lucky whenever I advanced, however slightly it may have been.

I want to hug Kat and buy her ice cream. Kat is not for lewds.

Kat is a french shitskin in a post apocalyptic Paris.
Shes the byproduct of a Nigger and a mulatto woman and she will marry a nigger like everyone else in France.

>(((cute)))

Only soyboys care about effeminate propaganda

sage

Your a fucking retard. Kat is a fictional Queen of an fictional alien world. Plz die.

Meth addict/10

Been meaning to ask, can you still earn those tokens in smaller amounts without needing the online up, are are the tokens and rewards locked to multiplayer servers that Sony has no faith in keeping up further (and online of which you have to pay extra for, at that)?