Finding people to play with

How do you find long lasting groups of people to play games with?

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/Chaosyourgod/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Just don't. Play by yourself, that's what I do.

You fucked up by following your "friends" like a dog

I suck their dicks to keep them happy

Impossible. The only solution that actually works is becoming friends with people in the game who actually play it.

This, if you don't already have the games your friends play and they move on to another game they don't really consider you a friend or care about you which shouldn't be a shock since they're online friends, right?

you put your self out there like this

steam
steamcommunity.com/id/Chaosyourgod/

discord
Wolfspider#8471

>>>/cuckchan/

If you aren't ready to deal with loneliness, you don't belong here.

I wouldn't consider them close friends, but you can find people to regularly do stuff with in games. Just bear in mind that the group will constantly be in flux. But it's not terribly hard to maintain a group if you put a little effort into it.

Yeah that really worked great for you huh?

1. Wait for a recruitment thread for some shitty MMO
2. Play for months and enjoy it
3. Realize bit by bit people have stopped playing because everyone has their limit to playing a single game and all thing end eventually
4. Keep playing, jump ship, or kill yourself

That's an avatarfag from 4am and /stg/, are you really surprised the faggot has barely any friends?

You think that's bad?
So yeah, never buy something just because your friends are.

Being friends with people in real in real life helps too, since that provides the option of getting drunk at each other's houses and playing games on the couch.

Fuck off gay pedo.

sauce?

boku no pico

>not a trap
I'm disappointed

It's been such a long time since i had someone to hang out with.

Friends are for normalfags.

you're doing it wrong, i do it like this

tl:dr get better friends

In other news, pajeets shit in the street.

they're waiting for you back home at cuckchan

Don't worry, no charge for them.

I really miss server browsers and just want to enjoy MP

I like how almost every slide of that comic has potential to be a reaction image simply because the features are so profound/exaggerated.

the people who stay on my friend list are people who I'm usually talking with or doing stuff with. I've actually got tons of friends I don't do anything with but if I just readd them at whatever point to do whatever with it'd be fine tbh

i know that feeling too well I also hate how many people on xbl do not talk

Fuck off pedophile

Back to the 4am thread, fella.

You just cant play them with people

have you tried playing a good game instead

You can though, you IP hopping nigger.

How do you emulate 2 gba connection

How do you emulate friend to play with

It can be done locally in one computer. But you can always play IRL.

Why would you want to play the worst version?

I always wanted to do the heists and other gang stuff in GTAV but I don't want to talk so I'm missing a big part of the game.

they're really not that good

Is this a thinly veiled steam friends thread?

it's allowed so long as it's not in the same format!

But there's only one format for steam friend threads, and that's grown men with anime girl avatars having cybersex with eachother over steam

best get those animus up like

Me and my friends always used to play some LAN based games but now they're all playing shit like PUBG and ASSFAGGOTS.

Make em play Counter Strike LAN for old time's sake.

My brother did this to me way too often. I just got into the habit of waiting a month before taking any of his suggestions seriously. Most die off by week three. As for solutions to finding consistent people? Either start chatting in multiplayer rounds more often and gain some buddies or look into game specific groups/clans/guilds to find more dedicated players.

I always got my grind on in solo firefights, but it is much more interesting with a 3 or so people. Too many players like it is in Halo 5 pretty much kills it for me though. Side note, I miss Invasion…

I've done all the heists on pc and never have had to use a mic. Just type. Also like another user said, they are not that special. The story mode missions/heists were more fun imo.

Because The MC Collection ODST doesn't have Firefight? Also I don't have standards when it comes to Horde-type game modes. I have Mass Effect 3 on Origin just to play MP, once the turd is ripe enough I may get Andromeda for its MP if it's fun. I'll follow this game type almost anywhere. ME3 is my favorite I suppose thanks to its grind for weapons and characters. Gears Horde 3.0 seems very challenging with teamwork and cohesion being more important to survive. I have very little experience with Firefight which is why I was trying to play it. Seems like there would eventually end up being waves with tons more enemies than the other games judging by numbers present in the early waves. Killing Floor 2… isn't fun? The base combat and surviving waves isn't rewarding enough on it's own and there's nothing interesting in their progression trees that spices up gameplay enough for me. Just shoot same guns and the same enemies with new half-perks. Also those characters suck except for Anton. Alan Wake AN Challenge Mode is pretty fucking great too, I might as well add.

WHAT OTHER GAMES FEATURE HORDE MODE ENJOYMENT?

The big problem with thge original ODST is the lack of matchmaking system. The MCC also lacks a proper matchmaking system for every game mode (even the co-op campaign). Have you tried Warzone Firefight?
I didn't like the multiplayer, too grindy. That said, it's (((free))) on Origin Access so who cares?
I like KF2 but I agree that it lacks some kind of rewards (I wish I could customize the weapons).
Gears Judgment? I'm the only person in the world to have liked the game, the class-based Survival mode is pretty good but you really need to have a full team (no AI).
Aliens: CM? (I had it for cheap on pc but I never managed to find people to play the horde mode).
RE: Operation Raccoon City? (it's mostly 4-player co-op)
Far Cry 3? (same as ORC)

I haven't played Warzone Firefight but I'm gonna squeeze it on my HDD right now. I want to try this Judgement Coop too. I don't mean to bad mouth KF2, I've enjoyed playing it. But I would like discover-able content. Weapon customization would be welcome. Thanks for the recommendations. Too bad about Aliens, dubious game or not, Aliens' Marines against waves of Xenomorphs sounds like the most fitting of scenarios for a Horde mode.

Yeah but don't they give better rewards in terms of XP? It takes ages to level up in free roam and to get access to better stuff.

Warzone Firefight is pretty good, having a team of 8 players doesn't necessarily make the game easier.
On PC it's quite dead but maybe you can still find enough people on xbox if the title is backward compatible.

why are brits such piecces of shit?

Worst firefight mode in the series imo. Yeah it has the most active players but it is genuinely awful compared to the older games. I haven't played in a year though so it might have gotten slightly better since then.

Best way to make money if you can do them fast enough, but with randoms it always takes several tries and that is IF they don't just bail at random points and make you start over.

Since when are Indians white?

What were you expecting really?

I don't care about the money, I care about the XP (RP?), I just want to level up faster and unlock the best options for the weapons and the cars.

Competitiveness in multiplayer games just doesn't cut it for me anymore. I just want to share some fun experiences with someone. no homo

>asshurt (((Anglo))) mods deleted my post and the one I was replying to

add me up losers

fuck off cuck

no

wew tbh

no u tbh

Brits are faggots in general

So people say to make friends with players ingame but what if you want someone for playing a coop game? Like
How do you find likeminded people for niche coop games?

Asking in a thread dedicated to said game worked for me when I was running into that issue

Aww, you guys ran off the cuck. I love playing games with cucks. Selfish.

I wouldn't worry about it. Holla Forums always has extras.

In my experience playing with friends only makes games worse. Especially in ARPGs like Torchlight or Grim Dawn where the mobs don't scale high enough making the game piss easy when playing with other people. The screen gets full of particle effects when everyone is casting spells and using abilities and having to wait for autists that stop to inspect every piece of equipment they pick up makes the game worse.

>>>Holla Forums

The British are faggots
t. Brit