Help

I will go fishing within one hour and spend more than 9 hours there. I don't have anything but a phone and there is no internet there.
Recommend me a game.
Yes, I know phone games are shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=bug man
cardinalquest2.com/
chiark.greenend.org.uk/~sgtatham/puzzles/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How about you fish, bugman.

fishing lvl?

bf plz

also Romancing SaGa 2, may be the dragon quest games, IV has party chat restored

Beer drinking simulator, but it's only available in real life.

Why not just go fishing and enjoy being disconnected for a few hours.

Only soyboys drink (((alcohol))).

Fact.

Have you ever fished?
I will fish but you have to wait half an hour before anything bites.

My dad will be playing that game. I will be playing "drive back home, son" on the way back.

Well there's those Sonic phone ports that I keep hearing are the best version of the games, touch controls notwithstanding.

/thread

I know Holla Forums is faggot virgins but this decline into bugmanhood needs to stop NOW.

So ancient yuropoor beer brewing is soyboy tier now?

I personally favor simple puzzle shit like the Flow series.

One friend really loves Yu-Gi-Oh Dual Links.

You could get the Animal Crossing mobile game but the lockouts are annoying.

I have two friends who play Summoner's War and I think that is very very sad.

I highly recommend Bar Oasis if you like VNs.

I remember getting a bunch of room escape games once and one of them completely pissed me off because you changed the walls you were looking at by pressing an arrow, but they expected people to turn their phone toward the ceiling to look at the ceiling of the room.

how much do lobbies cost again?

emulate.
My Boy! Is a decent enough emulator
There should be some GBA games you haven't played or something.
I recommend Fire Emblem. I first played that on an airplane ride and ended up ruining my 3 day vacation with it playing it near nonstop

Wouldn't mind some source on that.

lol, you fucking blithering idiot

you new or something?

I wish I hadn't wasted this many years on image boards, but no, google image search or any other like tineye do not return anything useful.

Then go fish? Why even go if you are just going to be dicking around on your phone? Not trying to sound angry just confused as to why you would even bother…

If you don't get a bite by the 10th cast, then either there are no fish or you suck at fishing.

Drink strong liquors like whiskey, vodka, or gin, or don't think anything at all. Mead gets a honorary mention.

lurk moar post less faggit

Barely ever post fagget.

Clearly you are not up to speed on the latest insults for liberals user.

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=bug man

Where does wine fit into this?

Go talk with your dad while you wait for the fish to bite or something.

You're the light of this board with your thoughtful commentary, user. The savior we need.

Fish and drink beer, you fucking queer. Never come back and drown for two years. Holy shitting Christ, it's like you niggers never drover a charter boat when you were five.

But we already call Asians antmen, and they don't even like liberals. Liberals are too caught up in individualism to act like an insectoid hivemind, which Asians (especially chinks) already are.

call you dad a nigger if you even know who he is

Tekken Galaga.

you are being roped into going fishing you might as well stop staring at your screen and enjoy life for a single work-shifts time, talk with your dad or whoever is stringing you along about what you might catch, how to fish etc.

If it really bothers you that much stare into the water and contemplate your existence or something, just don't forget to watch your line.

yeah seriously fishing is fun
just put on some good tunes or something

Take it up with the Department of Insults over at Holla Forums I guess.

Sit and fish? It's not too bad, it's actually comfy. Talk with the people you're going there with or sit in silence and enjoy nature.

Enjoy the moobs, fatty.

What the fuck ? At sea as a little kid I could get up to 10 bites within an hour.
Your fishing spot sucks.

Liberals aren’t individualistic in ANY fucking capacity, user.

Crashlands is a chuckle, you can get that much time out of it if you enjoyed things like Don't Starve or cut-down Diablo-style games.

how do you call the "me! Me! Me! it's all about me feeling good and morally just" then?
other than retardation.

I will slap your shit you pole proportioned dendrophile.

So when was Kero Blaster ported to Android?

You're all ass backwards. They believe, fundamentally, that all people are descended not from apes, but from sheep and therefore cannot be trusted to make decisions on their own - themselves included. That's why they want to make sure you steal from the rich and give to everyone else, because otherwise everyone else would die! They don't believe in individual merit, but rather group merit, they don't believe in individual responsibility, but rather group responsibility.

To quit beating around the bush and answer your question
They have a psychological need to be seen as good (as in "good and evil") within their social group. This isn't individualism, it's herding. They need to conform to the greater idea of "good", for if not they are "evil" which is the worst thing you can be to the herd. Furthermore, one must always remind the herd that you are good - and not evil - because they're quite paranoid about all the evil in the world. I can see where you'd think this is a "me! me! me!" behavior, considering constantly reminding other people of your 'virtue' seems pretty self-absorbed.

Pity, cardinalquest2.com/ in tower rush mode is quite fun.

I wish I could go fishing but I have a job now, you are one ungrateful little cunt y'know. Are you underage by any chance? When your old man kicks the bucket, you will regret not having spent more time with him.

Conformity.

Simon Tatham's Portable Puzzles. There should be a free version for both Android and iOS on their respective stores.

chiark.greenend.org.uk/~sgtatham/puzzles/

Also, just fucking fish, you might as well.

???
Beer is not European, but cider is.

Name one thread that isn't aiming to get replies.

Here's an idea, OP.

How about if you don't like fishing, you don't fucking go do it for nine hours where you'll be so bored you have to play phone games?

But user, Hitler was a literal soyboy and didn't really drink.

what a fag

Hey Josh. It's your dad.

Thanks, your image saved me. We are having dinner now.
Couldn't read any other recommendations before leaving.
Will read them after getting back home, need more games for situations like this.

I wonder what they're gonna do on the bed?

I'm 19. I fished too.
He just asked me to come and I came along.
Doing this mostly for him.

sounds boring.

It's like that baseball meme. It's not about the actual fishing, it's just an activity you do while you drink beer and talk shit.

yeah man, fishing is so boring and gay

I actually like fishing

Humans are social animals

what did you play fishslut

(((beer))) is shit and you know it, try a real man's drink like whiskey or scotch

Have you tried actually fishing?

Almost any game by Foursaken. They mix a bunch of genre's with their games, normally.

Also, BuriedBorne's is pretty fun, if simple.

I like all of them, what now fag?

pretty sure my will barely run any of those

how about you fucking try to get out of your shell and enjoy life for once
fishing is pretty fun, relaxing being someplace less urban
there is something graceful about being fishing in the quiet
and if it happens that takes your bait, its a pretty fun activity too

Shit guide

Go to bed obviously. They're children, and it's way past their bedtime. Then the mc they're talking to is gonna fap to big titted aras on his PC.

It's some manga about Odysseus from the Iliad and his fate or something. idk figure it out lol

Reminder that Prisma Illya killed the franchise. FGO is just the aftermath of what dykeshit does to franchises

High test /fit/izen here I drink organic wine (which means no added sulfates) once a week. No sotboy effects here.

You're a pussy.
Fact.

Itaipava é melhor