Social Based MMOs

Hey Holla Forums, could anyone recommend some social based MMOs? I just want to stay up chilling/grinding/chatting with stangers while having a good time, not necessarily being competitive or striving for end-game gear just for the sake of it. Heck, even Puzzle Pirates did it to some extent back when it had players and poker wasn't the main point of it.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/9JyV6Nx
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

if you are familiar with classic Ultima Online, there's a private server called UO:Forever, lots of ppl playing and it's got a good split of competitive pvpers and crafters/farmers/tamers/bards/thieves/pvers. Just find the guild that suits you.

Problem is if you are new to UO the learning curve is kinda steep and you'll probably not like it.

Looks interesting, I might consider it.

Wurm unlimited. Chill as all fuck.

"Social" is a code word for "eRP".

Worlds.com if you don't mind the majority of the users being idle, dead, or eldritch abominations

I got banned from it years ago, something about annoying one of the mods 'Melissa'. I wonder if I'd still be banned today, I don't even remember my username/pass. Although I do feel tempted to fuck around and make shit in my own world.

Isn't that the clan that had that super autistic recruiting video with the guy in a suit?

Never knew about that.

We've all done some cringey shit before, r-right?

OP here, decided to just get Haydee for the high quality gameplay.

Just install VRchat

I don't have a VR headset

You don't need one. Playing via desktop mode is what most people do in VRchat anyway.

I'll look into it, thanks user.

Wrong one. The one with the suit is unlisted, and I would feel bad posting it.

EVE online, theres nothing else to do while playing except chat to people

Moonbase Alpha provides a realistic simulation of life on a natural satellite.

HellMOO

"social based"? you mean a fucking MMORPG before they became themeparks?

This game is called Oterrian, its a 2D MMO where you pilot your own spaceship from small crafts to battleships, money is made mostly through instanced generic quests against pirates and ayys but there are PVP spaces which are really good due to its freeform gameplay.
Its kinda like EVE
Embed related has gameplay

Habbo Hotel in its prime (2005~2009).

I bet your shitty mod has no butt. Fucking bullshit base game has no butt.

Nice meme.

The game is all about thicc butts.

Hooktube is a good way to research YouTube videos without giving them views.

Black Desert Online

discord.gg/9JyV6Nx

I've played it, I did most of the shit on my own. There's no incentive to join a party or anything like that, plus the Korean kikes seem to have turned it into a generic microtransaction money grabbing MMO.

I'd still give it a go just to see if I missed anything

Didn't any one who wanted to be social fuck off to places like Second life? Being social in mmos is just not something people do any more.