When will Nintendo put more endgame content into their Mystery Dungeon series?

When will Nintendo put more endgame content into their Mystery Dungeon series?

funny, I was playing mystery dungeon hours ago

Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky was 10/10 and everything after was shit

>van buren

What.

If it makes you happy then what I found is interesting, something about Pokemon Mystery Files.

I enjoyed Super Mystery Dungeon, what's so bad about it

It was worse than the DS games. Too kiddified even for a pokemon game. Atmosphere felt like shit, game looked like shit in 2.5D and the intro is so utterly dry that it took me out of it before I was able to get far. I think I was nearly sleeping if not fully asleep at certain points during it.

you know, I hear that alot everytime a pokemon thread has being created, are you one of thoes digifags who spam-up a board with your shit-design fetal babies?

Nigger I don't know what you're talking about. I played PMD EoD to completion and then some, and replayed it a few years later. I'm not sure if I replayed it a 3rd time, hard to remember.
I have no desire to go and finish Super PMD. It feels like shit to play and go through in general and that's all there is to it.

what point are you on? to me I finish it.

I couldn't tell you. I'd have to go back and check, its been at least a year, maybe 2 since I played it. It was pretty close to the beginning though.

so you were at the training school? really!? so you really think that the first stuff at the beginning of the game was easy? that's beginners shit and stop using sage ya twat, it's not a downvote

A lot of digimon designs are awful, but how do you get away with saying that they're "fetal babies" when pokemon has been moving towards boring cutesy blob creatures with rounded edges ever since the Emerald generation? You don't have to give a flying fuck about digimon to see that trend.

The pixelart ones were the best. The drop in quality was severe when they went to 2.5D. I should know, I'm a big fan of the Mystery Dungeon series. Was stoked when I found out they had made a new game for the 3DS. Dear lord it was bad. Let me put it like this: I cried at the end of Red Rescue team. Fucking cried like a little bitch (I was 9 years old at the time). Gates to Infinity was… not good at all. It was boring. I still played it, hoping for a good ending. I was bored out of my fucking mind to the point where I hunted down Explorers of the Sky just so I could play through a better game. And it was pretty fucking good, up until I had to fight Dialga and got stuck. Too low level, have to grind. I kinda fell out of it after that, but that's my own fault. Frankly Red/Blue team, and Time/Darkness/Sky are the best ones. The new ones are just shit.

I had alot of fun with blue rescue team, is Explorers of the Sky any fun though? I was looking at getting it

When will Nintendo add more game to Pokemon mystery dungeon?

Never because Game Freak already decided to make the pokemon franchise centered around the mobile audience.
That's why the games are annual now and why there is no post game in any of the games

I know, matuer gamerz like you need all that edgy shit.

Tempting fate

Just testing something

What kind of pussy are you?

Very much so, it's a similar formula but with much more content that actually fits thematically, e.g. guild expeditions and just exploring places.
Also, contrary to what OP seems to think the endgame has more content than the main game, plenty of which is story related.
Also sky has extra chapters where you can play as other guild members or rescue teams with very fun stories.

How about changing it to lurk some more?

Tamers was the gayest digimon to date.
Dark but still gay

Well, that was a waste of 25 hours.

Play it immediate-fucking-ly.

shoulda gotten gud. Though the balance in that game is very wonky and mon-dependent, which is fine for a mystery dungeon game. As long as you don't get a certain gen 3 starter it should have a reasonable difficulty curve

How's about no.

That's because Digimon names are retarded, and their idea of "evolution" involves sticking more belts, guns, and metal onto something.

Shoulda played Explorers of Darkness/Time/Sky. Now your experience is probably ruined and I wouldn't recommend it, but they're good enough to where you might still have a lot of fun

I haven't been able to go back to the series after that shitshow. At least I know for a fact that EoS/D/T was fucking amazing and some of the most fun I've ever had in any video game.

more like ur mom is gay for my dick
lol

That's half the reason I even bothered with Super Mystery Dungeon in the first place.

You say that as though it's a bad thing.

you have the gayest taste on all of Holla Forums to date

I had Blue and I wonder if was Red inferior in anyway to Blue because I don't feel like hunting down a DS emulator, and how was SDT as well?

Now post the female edit.

holy shit kill yourself.

Niggerspeak gets disregarded

Portals can't work on surfaces moving at a speed faster than the relative surrounding space, so scenario A can't work.

that fuck are you talking about? you illiterate grammar Nazi

Pretty sure I'm Cindaquil and my buddy is Mudkip. My two fav pokemon from gen 2 and 3. Which is the infamous gen3 starter?

it was gay. I want females.

spill the beans nigger

Doesn't Low Kick fuck up big fat boss ass?

Spoilers for the next mystery dungeon game.
After the main game final boss is beaten a trigger happens that "Kills" your character and then everyone is super sad.
Then after the credits play you come back and everyone is happy.
And you'll fucking cry again, I fucking know you will nigger

How do they do it?

But in the recent one it was your partner that ends up vanishing, and you stay stuck a pokemon.
I still fucking cried.

It's just magical, That How I can explain it.

Joke's on you, I cried before the final battle.

What a cringe inducing post. This definitely didn't come from this site.

(1)