ITT: "YOU FORGOT ABOUT ME!"

ITT: "YOU FORGOT ABOUT ME!"

I played aquila not too long ago. Not exactly a household name but a few other anons will probably recognize it.

battle engine aquila is good, other action mech games like mech assault 1 and 2 are also fantastic.

I didn't forget.

Can something be considered forgotten when next to no one knew/was willing to look into it to begin with?

I've seen plenty of copies of Folklore around lately, which speaks either to it having been popular back in the day, or that there's such low demand at this point copies keep building up (doesn't help that one of the chains here asks like $33 for preowned copies when it's worth like $12 elsewhere, so of course those aren't selling).

Yeah I guess I do tend to forget shit games now that you mention it.

I wish you didn't remind me.
What a piece of shit.

You will never beat it anons. You will always know it will haunt over your life achievements save the very few who overcame god himself.

Oh fuck. Do we have to do this now?

Probably doesn't help Lux-Pain's case that, if memory serves, Ignition gave it an atrocious English translation.

You're a faggot for not expecting waifus.

Yes

I probably should have reconsidered the fact that I posted the spawn of Satan on Christmas day. My Bad. Have some FUN instead.
Tomorrow you will all suffer my pain however.

I'm gonna do it user, I'm gonna beat it today.

I would post the boxart for it, but that would imply that development for it didn't die after the publicity headlines and puff-pieces for the team and NeoGAF passed them by.

Dizzy as a character mascot in the European PC scene. He was pretty much the Mario of Europe before the SNES hit big. He had about 10 full adventure games and multiple spin offs like Fast food Dizzy (Pac-man rip off). He defined the childhood of pretty much any one on the Commodore or Amiga.

These days he can't even kickstart a new game. Bubsy can, a series that never had a single good game but Dizzy can't. That's truly being forgotten. Not "oh it's that game Bungie made before Halo", not "It's that crappy PS2 game no one even knew existed to forget about".

Bless programming primate.

That said though, I got this on the Gaycube for my birthday once and it was pretty fucking good. The attempts at "grittiness" were fucking stupid and even kid me laughed at the part where Sarge angrily fires his guns into the air Rambo style after his fucking bifurcated girlfriend gave him a cheesy goodbye speech. I always wondered what the fuck was up with Vicky. Is she meant to be a military themed Barbie doll? If that's the case, shouldn't she be several sizes bigger than Sarge and everyone else (at least as tall as 5 Sarges) since Barbies are much larger than toy soldiers? I'm assuming she's meant to be a Barbie since she has flesh colored skin instead of green like everyone else The game had a surprising amount of enemy variety and some gunfights got pretty fucking hard. Only complaint is that they halfassed the aforementioned "dismemberment" system. Some enemies can be dismembered, yet others cant. Similarly, only the basic bitch tan grunts can be melted like in the old games. None of the special enemies they added can melt. They do the "I'm melting!" dance, but their bodies fade away before you can see them melt. This applies to the player as well. You can be dismembered, but curiously your dismemberment is only cosmetic damage. You can have your arm blown off and still fire your gun just fine (Sarge animates like he's holding it with an invisible arm) and losing a leg doesn't impede you at all. Hell, if you get your head blown off, just wait a minute and it'll eventually "grow back." I also would have liked to see more Real World environments. I can only recall one level taking place in a kitchen, another in a kid's train set, and i think one inside the walls of a house complete with roach motels and mouse traps. Not a bad game from what I remembered though I might be biased towards it since I fucking loved Sarge's Heroes 2 and I begged like a motherfucker for this game. Still though, the edge was definitely something I wasn't expecting and though it didn't ruin the game for me, it very easily could have been removed and no one would miss it.

Advance wars is fondly remembered.

So is SJw banjo. It's just not remembered for being good.

Pic always related

I can never forget Army Men, those games were my childhood

Aw shit beat me to it

Every character voiced by Jim Cummings kind of ruined it for me.
On the other hand The Mean Greens is pretty cool.

Last year I did 38 against Him. This time I'll do it

Don't be posting shit that never happened.

Wet was a great game. I wish Bethesda made another one of those instead of repackaging BoredRim.

Emulatable soon, r-right?

Did you even play the game, or do you think just because other characters exist mean they are part of a haram?

If it was Dr. Dre Bulletproof you wouldn't have forgotten about it.

With each passing moment another piece of memory fleets away.

shit man someone get onto radcorp for a games night

- One of the few games on XBLIG that was actually good. Of course people will naturally forget about a game they literally bought for 1-5 Dollars(?).

- IIRC, an indie-produced MMO in 2010 that got some buzz back then on several blogs

- You remember HoN, don't you?

- The black sheep of the semi-official knockoff abortions of former Terraria devs, and that's saying a lot. Not even Pixel Piracy got the stick this hard as this game did (and for good reason).

- An early XBLA/Steam indie title. Remember by the Xbox demo

- Another stillborn cousin of Terraria and the other sandbox-survival games along with Blockscape.

never even played it but of course I remember it. But hol' up, we can do better

Such a waste. It had some really great ideas, but needed some polish and more heroes.

Apparently Sony and Level 5 forgot to give them a proper HD collection and sequel. :^) Although Dark Cloud 2 made it to PS4's PSN Classics iirc, it still would have been nice to have a not shit physical bundle of those for the PS3. Dark Cloud 2 isn't that pricy or demanding to emulate, right?

what

go directly to the garbage, do not post again, do not collect 200 (You)s.

She has a nice ass and no one can forget the title.

Remember when Donald Duck was a thing? Disney sure don't.

Remember when Bethesda could make edgy shit?

Great games btw. You know why they are great? Because they are fun. PK was one of the best platformers/TPS on the PS2. Rogue Warrior was a short and sweet FPS-games that didn't take itself too seriously in an age of tacticool gloomy "war is hell" FPS-games.

Is that the game where your dead comrades are your equipment?

daaaaaaaaamn, never played this one, but always caught my eye back in the day

Nigger please. I played the shit out of PK From the Shadows as a tyke. Shit was fun as hell and there's no way I could forget it. Same goes for Project Zoo.

farewell…
AND NEVER COME BACK
nu/v/ dosen't remember they where cucked by a homosexual communist in order to make a broken cellphone game :^)

Never thought I'd see the day

I used to play that all the time back in year 8

What ever happened to them

KOROSU

Not anymore, if you consider $20-25 physical to not be pricy. I mean, there's cheaper PS2 JRPGs out there, but for a while DC2 was averaging $40+ where I live.
Not sure. According to pcsx2 wiki it at the very least doesn't seem to have many bugs emulated. Also noted on OPL's compatibility list as working with PS2 HDD loading (with OPL as the application), though that doesn't say how well it actually plays, just that it's playable start to finish.

How could I forget?

All this game really needed to complete the ruination of the concept is a Zulu nigger.

does anyone here ever bring up how that TFYC game looks so much like a blantant rip off of pick related?

The "Remember me" game

to be fair
the did say they're game was to be designed by stronk independant womyn and that they would just make it real and this was a one time project
all of this was said upfront before anyone gave them shekkels
but then Quiin happened and we all agreed that it was worth funneling a few shekkels down this hole in orther to generate some salt
considering how the shitstorm snowballend into an avalanch.
i'd say it was money well spent

On the topic of flashgames, anyone remember this gem?

I remember playing the fuck out of it when I was a kid.

Yeah, someone even turned it into a level set for the real game.

God that game was just absolute trash.
It had 6-10 controls at best and the diologue was shadow the hedgehog teir awful.
It just felt like a teenager discovering profanity and using it at every chance they could.

What's wrong about that? Wasn't samurai armour made out of wood?

Yea I remember that. It was pretty neat.

There's some archaeological evidence that wooden samurai armor did exist, but there are no
historical records of it being used. It's honestly weirder that you have people in the same faction wear armor from wildly different time-periods.

No, you're trash. Rogue Warrior was good old fun. The kind of game they used to make for teenagers back when games were good.

Childhood me was obsessed with these 2.

Good ol' Tezuka.

Battle engine aquila is to date my favourite game. With all these shit games getting remasters, these new shit IPs, these shit sequels, it has to be the good games that don't get any love. Well, what's lost is safe.

Shame that game's climbing past $100 complete (it was like $35 a few years back), but at least I've got a loader-capable PS2 for times like that. How popular has Dororo generally been as a franchise with the west anyhow? Curious as to if it's more that next to no one looked into it here because they weren't aware of the source material to begin with, or if Sega fucked it by not giving it enough marketing or something.

Hey retards.

Mod your consoles.

All games are now free when you load them off of a USB drive.

t. piratefag who does just that and doesn't buy DVDs from 10 years ago that will die soon.

(((Heheheheheheheeheheheheeehheheheehehhehe)))

I never forgot about Azurik. It was a shitty game then and it's a shitty game now.

Want to also bring up how how collectors hirer Chinks and Spics to search resale places with a laundry list of games for them to buy a destroy to make the "collectors" games more valuable, and/or go into an autistic fit and order a hit on ebay users?

HIDDEN
GEMS

Shatterhand was 5 dollars a couple years ago.
It's 60-200 dollars now. The prices are inconsistent because they're entirely made up.

Speculation is an (((art))), goyim.

I remember that game. It was pretty OK. I didn't finish it, though.

This post is so wrong. But part of me wishes fragile dreams was my, and only my experience. Its a game that i would wish nobody was exposed in entire world but me, so it would be my miserable experience with it on whole earth. So i won't need to describe what variety of emotions i felt when completed it to nobody. This game should exist only in my memory, everyone else who played this game must be put to eternal sleep.

Not really.

It's "pirates vs ninjas" scenaro.

I can never forget about Aquila, its the only game I know that really hits the goal of being a big, powerful force that actually needs to support an allied army in order to win.

No it wasn't.
It was a game that has shit controls, shit acting, and shit dialogue and shit story.
It was just another forgettable FPS that you'd find in a bargain bin a week after the release date.

And that's the problem.

The script is just "ow the edge" teir awful.
It just feels like the teenager wrote the story.

It was a fun violent game in an age of bloom-filled shitty "Realistic War is Hell" Shooters. It's like playing a B-action Movie. Only problem was that it was too short.

One day I will finish this game, I swear

What games had that aspect?

I remember that games in general back then had a more brown colour palette to make it more "gritty and mature" but, the only game I could remember that had the "war is hell" story was "spec ops: the line" and that was more a critique on the CoD franchise releasing a game every year that's just mindless violence. and the wave of cheap CoD knockoffs trying to piggieback off the success.

I remember that M rated games in general back then had a more brown colour palette to make it more "gritty" but I

To me It just felt like yet another bland, generic. fps you would see from that era.

Farewell ruins of the moon is an average to mediocre anime ARPG for the Wii so of course it'd be overrated when most Wii games were shovelware.

Die then.

I'm fairly sure Modern Warfare 1 was about how bad war is, while at the same time glorifying it. That or the guy is talking about how the trend at the time I assume it was during the time when CoD was at its peak of popularity because I certainly couldn't tell you when Rogue Warrior came out was to make shooter games serious, gritty and depressing rather than over the top and fun.

Who is this guy and why does he look a right fucking tosser?

Oni is the bomb, but if I recall Septerra Core is complete garbo

What a time to be alive that was.

never posted, ever talked about

A jewtuber, people need to bully the disgusting fat fuck.

Farewell is nothing special. It starts interesting enough, with some creepy Stalkerish atmosphere, but then devolves into cretin moe when the actual story kicks in.
I love jap games too, but I don't write them blank checks. When a game Stalker is populated by edgy kids wearing a shitton of belts, it becomes crap.

Resonance of Fate is a game where you have a fun toy but you can't use it. Ebin

I never got too far into this game

Fuck you belts are awesome

I bet you're a lorefag

I finished this shit and I regret it.
I already forgot everything about it. I only remember getting the shit ending, just to research about the game later and find out that I had to beat it n times, it's literally a walking simulator, fuck this shit

Only good 360 exclusive.

buck bumble was awesome tho

Well, I did read the instruction manual. That's like cheating.

NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Press F for good pre Halo 3 Bungie.

I played it, love the bonus modes.

Hey, remember that Xbone exclusive robot dog game that was supposedly made by exRetro staff and directed by Inafune? No?

best ganja opening theme ever
literally best replay game
hamburger helper meets mario/gex

how could i ever forget my first 360 game

The Army Men RTS was the pinnacle of the series. If you haven't played it, it's actually really good.

speaking of first 360 games

That's not different time-periods, just different spaces.

f

Fuck that shit.