Mario + Rabbids

What went wrong?
What went right?

The fact more people bought this than a proper XCOM.

Why did Miyamoto allow this.

Poor rayman is crying in his cuckshed right now. Replaced forever now by retarded rabbits as the series' representatives.
Mario + Rayman crossover, Never Ever

Was released in what, the 90s?

Nope, that one was unplayable shit.

XCOM 2 with Chosen expansion > XCOM 1 Enemy Within > Mario Rabbids > 90s XCOM

I mean its fun, but default game is only challenging for the first few months, and pretty much every feature added except for the MEC was junk.

Even long war 2 doesn't bring it above vanilla Nucom1

The world didn't end in 2012.

pick one

ERMAHGERR MEGA MAN

It's amazing how many people have tried to.

poor yoshi always getting left behind since his debut

what was your favorite part about the X-COM 2, the fact that it was a buggy unplayable mess or the fact that it was trash?

It's better than NuXcom and miles better than NuXcom2.

that is terrifying

Rabid Mario was fine at least

YOSHI DOESN'T GET UNLOCKED UNTIL HALFWAY THROUGH THE FINAL WORLD

Explain your opinions in detail, user.

It honestly isn't a bad game, it's just the goddamn puzzle world inbetween fights that annoys me to no end. Just let me pick a fight and jump right into it.

What the fuck, man? It even has its own screen so you could potentially LAN or whatever the fuck the Switch equivalent is called. What's their excuse for this shit?

Doesn't randomly luigi dab in this game

What went wrong, not right

I don't understand dabbing.

DLC.
Nothing, because DLC override.

The only good thing about the shitty x-com reboots is pic related.

It's a forced meme that normalfags only participate in because their favorite celebrities have done it.

i think it's a forced meme

I don't either but my six year old cousin loves to talk about it.

You got to be kidding me.

its something nigger celebs made up to hide that the were really talking about imbibing cannabis concentrates

Not only that, but they're going to add their Mary Sue next year.

What, do you mean that stupid "geek gurrl" from the opening that should've just been replaced with E Gadd? Are they seriously going to make her a playable character before fucking Wario and Waluigi?

Nintendo loved the idea but didn't know how to employ it, Iwata knew the perfect way but later died. It's completely alright if Nintendo butchers their own IPs.

Advertising and Ubisoft NOT fucking dying.

This shitty comic artist was never funny

This is Nintendo we're talking and their ass backwards innovation. The other character that really deserves to fucking die is that frisbee bunny faggy thing.
DUDE CURSING IN MARIO GAMES IS OFFICIAL LMAO

On one hand it's a fumble but on the other hand I don't want to see them in the hands of Ubisoft. Just imagine how "quirky" their interpretation would be.

Have you seen the early artwork? they made Peach into a tumblr trash dyke

I just find if funny that a few years ago if someone told Holla Forums there would be a mario xcom crossover game people would laugh their asses off, I can`t hate this game it`s just too silly and dumb yet still exists, props to nintendo for actually doing this insane thing.

Gameplay was ok
all they had to do was just make it a mario game. no need for the crossover

Are they seriously gonna put that dyke as DLC? Jesus this game get's worse and worse!

I seriously hope you don't think that's Iwata.

Welcome to nu-hell.

Where's the proof of the new dlc hero actually being the girl in the introduction?

HAHAHHAHHA

click on it

That's jackstepicy's fuckbuddy

Ubisoft confirmed one new playable character for this upcoming update.
JUST ONE FUCKING CHARACTER
Oh, and Grant Kirkhope worked on it, the original DK woooo.

Grant Kirkhope went full libtard, and he made the music and that terrible fucking DK rap ripoff from Yooka Shitey.

And made jokes about goombas' assholes.

I'm impressed, Katie's art got worse and she dropped her main gimmick for one comic.

That's true, if only because it references the early origins of the rabbids, which were not Minion clones but a bunch of pop culture and stereotypical caricatures to torture and play with.

"haha what if hear me out what if VIDEO GAMES hehehe VIDYA GAYMS adhered to REAL LIFE PHYSICS???? REACTION FACE!"

That isn't even true when it comes to Rare DK games. David Wise did the music for the SNES games.