ResetEra

So, how long until this shithole turns into a bigger ghost town?

Also, ResetEra thread I guess

if you keep giving them attention, they never will

no thanks.

No one outside that hugbox cares enough about it, it was only in the news because neogaf was sinking and it was desperately trying to name itself it's successor for some fucking reason.
Stop giving them attention lets them fade into obscurity.

whatever happened to Neofag? did it turned into a ghost town already?

here's your (you)

I'm pretty sure the entire site is down, it no longer exists.

I’m still undercover, and I think I’m doing well. Email me niggas

Million times this. they are just obscure retards on the internet

Reminder that jim’s entire purpose for taking over the site was to actively destroy viewership and control all discourse. Compare modern stats to stats from 2014 and 2015.

never heard about it, don't give a shit, sage.

you sure fam?

well that's disappointing.

Obviously.
Jim's a fucking slimeball.

>>>/cuckchan/ and stay there

A kike subverting things? What a surprise.

Do you think Digg is relevant too?

So, which site is going to be the dominant SJW stronghold, Resetera or Neogaf?

Just tell me already, did Brian an hero himself ?
I need to know how his tale of cringe ended

of course not you retard. No dramafagging furry has the balls to actually end it.

Where are the video games though?

not here, report the thread

This website was decent for like five fucking minutes, how do these places become SJW cesspools so quickly?

“Those who fail to learn from the past are doomed to repeat it.”
Neofaggers didn't mind that they were posting in a repressive SocJus shithole, that was the whole appeal. Remember all the screen caps from the downfall of people saying Reddit was too conservative for their sensibilities. Imagine a forum full of people who are offended by r/video games, how could it not turn SJW within minutes of creation.

Ok, then sex change operations are purely cosmetic surgery and therefore neither the surgery or corresponding HRT should not be covered by health insurance.

Do these faggots realize how hard trannies had to fight in the 80's and 90's to get recognized as having a mental illness? You can't just sit back and expect society to treat you as a perfectly normal and functional human being in every regard, except when it comes time to pay the fucking medical bill - and only in that context is it a mental condition which requires medical treatment.

Why are people saying reddit is alt-right?

Because anything to the right of Fidel Castro is Alt Right nowadays.

stats were dwindling long before Jim, sperg. Lurk moar

dang, how soon til the entire administration is revealed to be a pedo ring?

Jim is a literal CIANIGGER, why people think this site is anything more than a government honeypot at this point blows my mind.