Ayy

What are some games I can play on a low-end Laptop? Preferably rpg/adventure genre

Thanks

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/435530/The_Final_Station/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Dark souls!

ELONA +

RPG Maker games

What would you define as an adventure game?

store.steampowered.com/app/435530/The_Final_Station/

The first two Fallout games, my family. On second thought, you should be able to play pretty much all the best RPGs.

Depression quest

Anachronox
Arx Fatalis (bonus points if you use Arx Libertatis)
Bastion
Chantelise
Dark Messiah of Might and Magic
Devil May Cry 4
Oddworld series
Sudeki
Ys series

Sierra shit. QFG, PQ, SQ, K'sQ. Heroine's Quest is also something else.

One-Way Heroics

Wesnoth.

Steamworld Heist is great and works on my 2008 laptop flawlessly, disable the two performance impacting graphics settings and you should get 60FPS except when there are tons of explosions and destroyed robots on screen at once.

I have new vegas and a bunch of emulators set up on my old laptop to play whenever I'm away from home
Dunno why you're even asking this question when old computers were pretty much made to be turned into emulation machines 10 years down the line

Dwarf Fortress

Mountain Blade was made to have very low system requirements

FTL but it's a strategy game/rpg. You can pause the action halfway through and think about tense situations. It runs on basically anything ever.

URW

Fallout 1.5, Fallout of Nevada, Jagged Alliance 2 (with the 1.13 mod if you want), Fallout Tactics, Age of Wonders, Majesty, every IE game, likely KOTOR 2 if you aren't using a potato, you can also emulate up to the PS1 I would guess.

Skyrim

What is that SR Qc one?

Play Falcom games

Toontown Rewritten.

Emulate SNES/GBA/PSX

Underrail is an alright CRPG.

Devil Daggers
Downwell
Desktop Dungeons
Baldur's Gate/Icewind Dale/Planescape Torment: Enhanced Edition