Will you accept a cuckchan refugee ? ;_;

Will you accept a cuckchan refugee ? ;_;

No

If you're only coming here now, and only because captcha there isn't working, you're clearly cancer.

ye,you're welcome,just lurk

No
>>>/cuckchan/

This.

Enjoy your ban.

check 'm

nice thread

Please anons, we'll be best buddies! ;____;
I can call you anons, r-right?

Post a spoilered picture of your vagina and tits.

Its called lurking user.
If it weren't christmas you'd deserve a permaban, fucking hotpockets
Learn to be quiet, accept our board culture and post when you feel you've actually gained some knowledge and understanding of our history.

No point in coming here, the shitposting is less funny, IDs are stupid, people's taste in games is fucking trash, and Mark is a kike.

That's the secret, OP. We all came from Cuckchan at some point or another. We just don't acknowledge it anymore. Stop acknowledging it and learn our superior board culture.

I don't think that's possible as 15 thousand more people will be coming after March. You have to understand.

What's so special about March?

Get out. This thread and you deserves deletion. You've lost any and all pity from me.

Bye >>>/cuckchan/

Speak for yourself you fag

>>>/Africa/

Why the fuck are you still using cuckchan in 2017 you retard?

fuck off nigger >>>/cuckchan/

dubs

checked

sage

checked

That's the spirit. Just follow that lead, OP.

Merry christmas,OP

chewcked

In March Goolag is disabling easy captcha, leaving only the hard to solve one. Cuckchan administration has confirmed they will not be doing anything to remedy this. A lot of users will get frustrated and leave the place.
Realistically there aren't many imageboards that can house several thousand users, let alone on a single board so fullchan is one of the most probable options. You have to understand.

Only if you check these.

hehe c-checked! See! I still remember