Doom For Christmas

Doom Gamenight Christmas Edition
December 25th - Merry Christmas! Yes, I just copied and pasted the OP from last time
The point of this thread is to play for Christmas, but the server will be around for good.

Come play Doom faggots
But if any anons are worried about it feeling dated they're faggots we're running a version that has plenty of modern quality of life features. Purists can turn them all off if they want, check the options ingame.

Where do I get it?
Retard proof all-in-one download: files.catbox.moe/78fe4x.7z or mega.nz/#!7RIRya6J!z5U2LgF8rR4M1_WtIyhb4vxEpnapKgA749XWbbl3FrU

How do I install it?
Extract it somewhere and just run the 'run me to play' file. We've even hidden all the other servers so you can't join the wrong one, even you fucks can't mess this one up. hopefully

Advanced Users (not for anons using the retard proof version linked above)
Use Zandronum 3.0 available at zandronum.com/download
And Doomseeker, which has its own site if you don't download one of those bundles on the Zandrondum site: doomseeker.drdteam.org/
Add these two links to Wadseeker's sites in Doomseeker: ice.8v.allowed.org:1488/wads/ and 12gameovers.mooo.com/wads
Find the Infinity Gamenight server in the browser.

Which server?
12gameovers.mooo.com:10666 ("Infinity Gamenight" or "Holla Forumsideo games")

If you can't connect after a server reset, try refreshing doomseeker
MERRY CHRISTMAS

Other urls found in this thread:

ice.8v.allowed.org:1488/wads/
12gameovers.mooo.com/wads
ice.8v.allowed.org:1488/wads/,
volafile.org/get/uWaKOC0-NadO/v-x-mas-2017-fuckimouttatime.wad
volafile.org/get/uWaLjyrj8wA5/mhwqz2.wad
volafile.org/get/uWaM_2MOVLUm/cheekibreeki-dec25.wad
files.catbox.moe/0zdt1r.zip
ice.8v.allowed.org:8000/cunt.m3u
8v.allowed.org:8000/
ice.8v.allowed.org:8000/benis.ogg;
ice.8v.allowed.org:8000/fug
twitter.com/AnonBabble

FAQ
The text is hard to read
Make sure text scaling is turned on: esc → options → hud → message options → text scaling. This should already be done for the retard-proof download.

What are the basic controls?
The retard-proof version has been set up with basic fps controls (WASD to move, space to jump, f for use, left mouse to shoot etc), change them with esc → options → customise controls.

Why is my hud all shit/missing?
Press - and =.

How do I take screenshots?
Printscreen or F12. They go into the engine folder.

How do I use spraypaint?
0 to select it, alt fire (default right mouse) to change the colour. It isn't available in all .wads.

Why is my game being a cunt about alt-tabbing?
It's a weird bug with openGL mode, swap back to software rendering (retard-proof version comes with this on by default) or deal with it.

Why do I have a seizure when I look up and down?

That's how Doom (and old 2.5D games) look. The OpenGL renderer doesn't have that effect but makes alt tabbing weird and changes the lighting: options → Set Video Mode → Renderer - OpenGL. Alternatively you can turn off vertical mouse movement: Options → Mouse Options → Always Mouselook - Off

How do I change the resolution
See the picture in the OP faggot. Otherwise esc → options → set video mode and scroll through the aspect ratios until you see the resolution you want. Resolutions with LB mean letterboxed.

How do I run it windowed?
Alt + enter by default to toggle windowed and non-windowed. Also see the previous answer about resolutions.

How do I change my name?
It's in the fucking OP pictures you niggers esc → options → player setup. Alternatively open the console (default button `) and type "name myname" without the quotes. Make sure to set you gender to other too, since we all know Holla Forums is a bastion of tolerance for that type of thing.

How do I turn down/mute Simon and Garfunkel?
If you're going to be a boring faggot like that then esc → options → sound → music volume. Fag.

I want to suggest some sound files to play
Post the relevant music ITT (a direct link to download the file is preferred, we can also work with youtube links and the like but it's more work so expect a delay).

How do the different gametypes work?
If you click 'how to play' on the initial spawn screen it'll explain the basics. TDM, DM, CTF and Coop are going to be the most common and those are hopefully all quite obvious.

FUCK YEAH, DOOM MULTIPLAYER!
Oh wait…

Do you want me to fucking punch you?

Look at the current map, it literally needs jumping to work.

FUG YEA MORE DOOM

this map sucks, remove it

this tbh

Don't give me none of your bullshit excuses. I am a doom autist and you will respect the original format or I will post pictures of arrogant anime girls!

FUCK

A lot of modern maps need it, but it can be turned on and off ingame.

Finally. Will this have good music like last time?

It has midi Christmas music. It's pretty good.

Are there more than six DM maps?

Yes though i wasn't there to play it for the first two hours

Zandronum is a piece of shit. I spent like half an hour trying to get the text size readable for chat but you just can't do it. It's fucking annoying.

Lads I'll be honest with you. I fucking love Doom. I was looking forward to playing with you but this is just triggering my autism. I want to play Doom and shit talk, I don't want.. this.

i think it's the SHIT CHRISTMAS retexture that's fucking gay

Genius, it's not Christmas without some Dood. I'll hop on when I can.

Can't we play some DM or at least TDM? these puzzle maps are gay as fuck.

This

Doom as a multiplayer game is just mindless chaos that gets tiring in 30 minutes and I'm not interested. Sweet of you to put this on for Christmas, though.

Yes, I just fucked up the rotation earlier.

The monsters are fucked up because of that shitty christmas texture. If I realized people would ask for Co-op I would have fixed that ahead of time, my bad.
That's because it's a Doom 1 map running on a Doom 2 iwad so the button textures are slightly different.
Yep, happens every fucking time. We're back on DM now though.

Hyped. Are you gonna play through the night? I'm gonna get home around 12 midnight.

Yeah, I'm not going anywhere. It's a permanent server now too.

You're the fucking admin. If someones being a twat then remove them.

It's really easy to control a group in an online game. Use the damn tools presented to you and then the twats will learn to behave or no longer be part of the group.

It can be turned on and off with admin commands when needed.

I (a different user who did most of the admin shit during the original gamenight) am back and will jump in game in 30 mins to deal with shit if needed. Is the music shit working?

Music is indeed working.Kike

I WAS PROMISED PODRACING WEBMS
Where are my podracing webms?

We need a plane game to play

Thanks for the noob version. Haven't played online in years, too lazy to even install Zandronum.

I have also nigged the music stream: I hope you all like Black Sabbath/Electric Wizard/Klepacki and a bit of Hotline Memeami.

Someone said prove it

I believe I said Jew it.

SERVER RESTART TO FIX CTF MODE UP
After that I'll have DM, TDM and CTF available to me along with coop.

checked

Quints confirm Mark should hop in an oven for Christmas

Excellent digits

Noice

Hey fat kike, do you have any countermeasures in regards to the upcoming flood of cuckchan retards?

Merry Christmas, one and all.

Last time I tried to connect I couldn't find the server on Doomseeker, is there any way to connect to the server directly or no?

69.245.114.214:10666

i'm asking where to put the fucking ip

Got to go do family shit for now, but I won a match so that's good enough for me.

See you user.

You've got to download all these wads, launch Zandronum, loading wads in this exact order from top to bottom, then bring up console and type connect 69.245.114.214:10666.

Options → configure → custom servers
and add it there

The wads will download automatically if you connect through doomseeker.

OK THIS TIME A RESTART FOR CTF
Coop soon too.

ALSO PRESS REFRESH IF IT BITCHES AT YOU ABOUT MISSING WADS

Is serb kill?

i think the serb died

Nope, just hit refresh and reconnect.

He wanted alternative way to connect to servers, probably without involving doomseeker, I've told him the way.

???

Did you download the lazy pack? If not please see the OP's advanced users section.

Specifically:
>Add these two links to Wadseeker's sites in Doomseeker: ice.8v.allowed.org:1488/wads/ and 12gameovers.mooo.com/wads

Also if we're accepting mod requests so far I'm thinking of

>complex doom invasion with LCA if you're feeling like you want fuckhealth enemies that can oneshot you with most of their attacks
>haven't tried ghouls vs humans recently so i don't know if it's currently shit but i think we can do that

no i don't feel like linking shit right now

Samsara should be on anyway, hostfag will take mod requests when he wakes up from his nap in a few hours.

They're in there, but they're not doing shit

I would like to try samsara

How much longer are you glorious faggots going to play? I need to compile Zandronum and Doomseeker from source and I wonder if there's a point to bother right now.

There're plenty of people playing

Well they're clearly the problem, can you show me a screenshot of your list of sites in there?

playing now, I mean

I'd estimate 5-6 hours minimum.

Once hostfake awakens.

CTF FOR A MAP OR TWO MORE AND THEN SURVIVAL
Whatever survival mode is.

I'm letting the gay jewish leprechaun take over admin for a few hours while I sleep so bear with us

As long as people feel like playing, and the server will be left on indefinitely whether there's players or not. I'll probably idle tomorrow in case anyone comes on again.

HE DOESN'T KNOW HOW TO PLAY DOOM WHY?

it's coop with limited lives

mark's not a leprechaun yet

He's not talking about mark user, he's talking about me.

Fix it yet user?

Shit, are you guys using release or development version of Zandronum?

Release version of course.

Am I fucked?
Why didn't we just include the WADS in the retard proof version

Release I'm pretty sure.

Download missing wads manually from the links in OP: ice.8v.allowed.org:1488/wads/ or 12gameovers.mooo.com/wads - and put them in Zandronum folder.

Yeah it's good

Read the OP, look through these two sites for the wads:
12gameovers.mooo.com/wads
Put them where all other wads are located and launch the gaem through doomseeker.

Will post here once we finish ctf.

Because we're constantly changing them user. Did you hit 'install' on the window that popped up?

You shouldn't really have to do it manually, looks like it failed to download cheeki-breeki.

For some reason I can not connect to ice.8v.allowed.org:1488/wads/, and 12gamesover does not have the WADs I am missing.

I am hitting install, but it just refuses to download the WADs.

ALSO ANYONE USING THE RETARD PACK FROM THE OLD GAMENIGHT: YOU NEED TO REMOVE IT AND REDOWNLOAD
This was supposed to be mentioned in the OP. Anyone who knows what this means: we replaced the outdated doom2.wad with the proper one so if you've done that ignore the message above.

>For some reason I can not connect to ice.8v.allowed.org:1488/wads/, and 12gamesover does not have the WADs I am missing.
That is strange: I definitely can connect. Is there some form of anti-virus stopping you?

Check if your firewall is blocking port 1488 or a range of ports that includes that one.

Fuckin' third worlders. Here
volafile.org/get/uWaKOC0-NadO/v-x-mas-2017-fuckimouttatime.wad
volafile.org/get/uWaLjyrj8wA5/mhwqz2.wad
volafile.org/get/uWaM_2MOVLUm/cheekibreeki-dec25.wad
You figure out where they're supposed to go on your hard disk.

SNEAK PEAK AT THE STALKER MAP NOW

Alright it is working now. It was a firewall blocking it for what ever reason.

Can anyone reupload

Hope I'm not late for the fun. Christmas will finally be worth it.

files.catbox.moe/0zdt1r.zip
Special delivery.

Thanks pal.

How can drawfags even compete?

If anyone cares about the music playing ingame it's this: ice.8v.allowed.org:8000/cunt.m3u (should open in any media player).

Reminder you can turn game and music volume up, down or off entirely in options - sound.

So when are we doing Christmas DM?

TDM NEXT MAP

When hostfag reawakens.

You niggers better be playing when I get home later

Still on TDM, coop on big/difficult maps when hostfag is free.

Hostfag has awoken, 17 fags on doing tdm then a brief ctf before coop.

Hostfag here, I can install requests now.

We only have a few decent Christmas maps at the moment, link me one that isn't shit.

So what are the plans for Boxxyday?

Post Boxxy, obviously.

How about the Zmas ones again?

Right, still 15 or so fags on and hostfag is inna serb and lurking thread for wad requests. We'll probably end this late tonight since we've had a sticky and gamenight running since 'testing' started early on Thursday.

Bored so posting something different.

where is serb

rip

Should be back. Direct all future complaints to hostfag.

Samsara apparently still has some issues and won't run, so we'll have to do something else while I get it to work.

thanks for making me feel less alone tonight, you're the only family i have

Holla Forumsirgins would make for one hell of an incestuous and homosexual family.

But I downloaded all the wads from the links in the OP?

Quit being gay.

Are you suing wadseeker/doomseeker so they download automatically? We're on another wad now

So I was promised hostfag being spanked?

Did you do this?
>Add these two links to Wadseeker's sites in Doomseeker: ice.8v.allowed.org:1488/wads/ and 12gameovers.mooo.com/wads
If that doesn't work try cleaning out your wads folder and doing picrelated.

Yeah, I used wadseeker. It says "protected lump authentication failed" when I try to connect to the server.

Sorry for doubleposting, but thanks. Will try it.

You don't want us as a family fam.

i know there are anons who really feel this way so i do my best to get everything working
except samsara apparently

What exact version of Zandronum and doom2.wad do you have? I remember this happening last time

Actually that's a good point: you wouldn't happen to be using the exact same retard pack as in the original gamenight way back would you? If so you'll need to redownload the new retard pack in the OP and you should be good to go. Blame the fag who's post I'm replying to for the original doom2.wad version fuckup if this is the case.

l-lewd

delete push-v0.7-zand2.0test2.pk3 and try downloading again. worked for me

Don't pretend you wouldn't enjoy it user. Most of Holla Forums fantasizes about being little schoolgirls.

No, that's just you. I fantasize about fucking grown women in schoolgirls outfits though.

Absolute /d/egenerates.

It's girls' clothes, being a trap is no excuse for poor grammar.

I never made it

Thanks guys. I got it to work by using the same version of push as the OP links.

No.

We do indeed.

Good to hear user.

We Christmas Samsara now

How to download samsara modcompat? It is not on the Holla Forums wad servers.

It is now.

Funny you say that

help pls

fix the server you fucks

Speak for yourself, I fantasize about fucking little schoolgirls.

WADS ARE NOW IN

I have wads but it's still telling me

Everything seems fine now. Make sure you refresh doomseeker so it finds the wads

You shouldn't need to, but you can download them manually there if wadseeker fucks up.

see

redownload the mod compat.

help me pls

Go to your .ini file in the zandronum and erase every samsara cvar using notepad (that means every samsara command line that doesn't start with a [. Using Ctrl + F may help.

thanks

Remove 'samsara_cl_printpickup' and all other conflicting cvars from your ini and restart Zandronum to continue.

Thanks for making my christmasand lifeworth while

Doom DM honestly saved my Christmas.

I hope I didn't miss the fun. I've been troubleshooting all day installing this new wifi card so I could take advantage of my dualband router.

(nice)
we're still on and will be for a while

Still here user. Just make sure you give hostfag a spanking when you join the server.

I'm still visiting family and won't be back till tomorrow night. Will you still be playing then? I've always wanted to play doom multilayer. And is there a mod that lets me play as Bane?

There will probably be some on tomorrow night as well.

is it still going on? I was visting my parents.

Yep, still about 7 people on + idlers.

Nothing is officially planned beyond today but the server's going to stay up 24/7.

I make sure it never goes over 100mb and last I checked it was 80.

That was half the point really, I wanted something to do when I was done doing things with mine. I'll stick around for anyone else who wants to play. Like I said, even when I'm not around I'm leaving the server up for good.
no but Good idea

That map was on the server a few hours ago, it's still not finished all me btw but I'll put it back on for a while if you want to see it.

gonna do samsara co-op now

OBSERVE WHAT I HAVE JUST DISCOVERED.

Why does scorpion get a 130mm RHA rocket launcher?

ctf from last gamenight

That's the map, good shit. Other ctf maps. Couldn't get a good screenshot of one of them. I fucked up the resolution setting in OBS so it's cut off.

Here's my webms from last gamenights CTF. I regret how big I made these

test

crash?

My Tox ID for the user who wanted to host RO: B9F24A589F2F2402C04F56B0A2E9B6C5FDC187FA3F6CFCF61FF8EAFF70F6805E63FD330026A7

No, just changed .wads.

Blood for the blood god.

instagib from that gamenight

Last gamenight was a mess, but it survived somehow and was populated for 3 days and more. Also, the entire setup was kinda overcomplicated. All you really needed is password + set URL so people could dl the wads.

We change the wads too much for that to be easier.

It's not that hard. It'll just dl all neccessary wads from set link, if they are there, of course.

It's on coop for now.

That's pretty much how it was set up, someone just fucked up doom2.wad.

Problem with that is that normies can download the wads and host their own serber with it or just bypass the password with some zandro exploit or a hacked client. Besides, it's easy enough that any user can do it meanwhile any newfag who can't even read the OP won't even bother to shit up the serber as well.

Is the serb ded?

Kill yourself Mark, you stupid fucking kike. Worthless 08 trash.

The server runs 24/7, gamenight is probably over.

Wait what?

No, it's still up and will be for good whether players are around or not. A few anons wanted to play today so I'll stick around.

what

Why is /radcorp/ so gay?

Oh dear.

why
why

Don't ask me /fagcorp/

meant for

I mean you're the fucker with this degenerate shit saved so.

(heiled)
So? You're the fags that enjoy that shit.

OwO what's this?
I ain't clicking that shit

Speak for yourself. Also

I already give a pretty big hint with

Keep going fag.

0/10 apply yourself.

It gets worse, next you'll be telling me you're furrys and diaperfags.

No, im into skeletons.

Its not necrophilia if the skeleton is alive and sentient.

Post more

I'll show you what passes for faggotry among your misbegotten kind!

Not everyday I get to post these webms.

How about no :^)

Gay

Too bad that's my fetish

Have some more then :^)

Holy shit you fucking sick fuck. You disgust me! Why would you ever post that shit? You should be banned for that post!

Are you aroused? Search your feelings, know it to be true.

You know after being accused of being absolute /d/egenerates /radcorp/ has done absolutely nothing to dissuade this notion. If anything they've completely reinforced the image of being absolute /d/egenerates. Good work gents. Now all we need is the Boxxyfag to post Boxxy and the journey to the shitposting side will be complete

ONCE MORE THE SHITPOSTING SIDE WILL RULE THE IMAGEBOARD.

That's a problem… how? Also, proofs for " just bypass the password with some zandro exploit or a hacked client". Normalfags MIGHT be a problem if they could get into serv. But there's a problem: normalfags tend to play other games, not Doom.

Reflections Bread cause apparently OP is too busy being /d/egenerate
>>>/radcorp/4301

That's Swolecard, which is SC

Probably could have just used the JKA thread.

So I have been dared to post Boxxy pic in this thread by our reigning divine ruler, president Al Gore. It's doom so I found a relevant .gif instead.

Well it is Boxxy-ing Day

Is this your fetish?

I didn't like the way the shitposting started.

let's continue it anyway

Good god did I step into a time portal?

10 years later and I still want to fuck Boxxy…

Agreed, I want to violate her mouth with my dick.

I'd be carefull about putting your dick near her mouth.

I am going to take you to the past… When the memes didn't suck ass […]

Anyway, here's the music streams we're using 8v.allowed.org:8000/
Mine (hostfag's) is benis.ogg. Ingame you use the changemus command to change the music, and if you do it as the server it does it for everyone playing including new connections. So, I have this bound to a key
>rcon changemus ice.8v.allowed.org:8000/benis.ogg; rcon say \cgNow playing: \c[u3]Live Shitposting 24/7
You can changemus to any midi file in the game or any ogg or mp3 file online

Well this thread is going places.

OH FUCK TIME TRAVEL QUADS

I love it.

Apologies for low quality, should be better for future recording.

I didn't look how to make the text smaller yet.

Nice.

Current music stream by yours truly:
ice.8v.allowed.org:8000/fug

rip boxxyfag
>inb4 they thing im him evading

reminds of this

Like Pottery

Well /radcorp/ derails it's own thread again and gets banned. Top kek. What's the next step in the masterplan?

He deserved it for posting a shit-tier slut.

tbh Mark should have banned everyone in bread for spam. Singling out Boxxy is just bullying.

maybe if you don't care about playing well, same can apply to pretty much any DM game I can think of really

How do you guys feel about duels?

good

Gay epeen waving in the worst of cases.
cool test of skill in the best of cases.
Sadly hampered by lag constraints and zandronum being a piece of shit..