4 AM

Losing control?

Merry Christmas! Whats your favorite Christmas memory? Bonus points for vidya related.

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition
youtube.com/watch?v=weLuT-L4fl0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is it bad i dont really remember much about stuff like that?

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition

MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM TEXAS

PS2.

Just stopping by to remind everyone that I'm innocent. Also the board still exists, but none of you are invited.

Merry christmas everyone, Ritsu here

Favorite xmas memory is playing Megaman Legends when I got my ps1 as a lad.

めりくりすます!

Don't really have a favorite memory.

I remember one year I wanted Smash 64 for Christmas. I didn't get it, and I was sad. I decided to just play more Banjo Tooie to make up for it, and I go to my N64 which we kept in a cabinet, and there was a smash 64 cartridge in the console.

I have a hard time remembering much of anything
How goes user

Are you a muslim?

youtube.com/watch?v=weLuT-L4fl0

Had dinner at my uncles. Had some prime rib roast. Got some italian sunglasses. Played some more yakuza. Gotta go to my sisters house tomorrow.

What pricks your parents are. Why do they hate you unwrapping shit?

No, why would you think that?

Thats kinda mean but kinda nice.
How goes user

I had family over today, got 50$ in gifts so might get beer this week.

No christmas miracles

I just have shit memory, and never really enjoyed christmas too much.

beats me. Everything was unlocked anyway, so I just assumed they got it used. Reminds me of one year I got Mario and Luigi Partners in Time for Christmas, and the box art is just a sheet of paper with Mario and Luigi : PIT written on it in black marker.

Im kinda dreading christmas tbh. Being around family is stressful.

Random iraqi bootlegs showing up in the mail is a pretty good one.

Nothing eventful happened today. I did however learn that one customer said I was being rude to them because I told them I can't troubleshoot their TV and they kept on insisting I could.

Not even as a kid?

Same
I really don't want to go to my dad's side of the family xmas party tonight. I never see them and its going to be so fucking awkward.

Oh yeah, forgot how cartridges actually had the saves in them.

I had some weird swedish meatballs and shit. Have fun with your sister.

Is it the whole extended family?

Bootlegs of what?
How goes user

I wonder how many of your other complaints are over dumb shit like that.

Merry Christmas. Got dinner with my girlfriend's family today and I'm dreading it. Decided to gather up all the DS/GBA games I've been meaning to replay, since I'm going to be sending in my 2DS for repairs (again) after the new year. Should keep me occupied.
I can't really think of any. I've had issues with Christmas since a young age because my grandma died on Christmas Day '95.

Not really. I mean the presents were nice but I hated writing thank you notes and seeing family.

So what am i supposed to do with sunglasses? I have regular glasses i wear and these dont go over them very well.

Oh, i did discover more about my family tree. Turns out i have some slav and possibly some cherokee in me, a good amount of german too.

My siblings and my moms side of the family.

A lot of my complaints are shit like that. There's only so many times I can explain to a customer that I can't help them with something before I get tired of repeating myself.

Nice

Will they be ignored at least?

Are your inlaws shitty?

Are you an awkward autist like me?

Of course. Why else would i be here?

Spent all day playing with dogs in the snow and all night in a hot tub with a cute grill, good christmas tbh

Sorry about the grandma fam, that just sucks.
Don't worry about the gf family thing, it'll be fiiiiiine

Who does this

F

Are you allowed to hang up at that point?
>Sorry but we can't fix ___, please call again if you have something we can do something about

By the way, if that user is here, is your waifu Holo?

That sounds nice.

My mom always made me.

My fav Christmas memory is when I was 13 and my 17 year old sister gave me a hand job and showed me how to peal back my foreskin and clean my penis.

I also discovered that all the women at the church sit on the balcony where i cant see them. It looks like there are like 6 or 7 women there that i have potential with.

You know all those goofy GTA bootlegs, like three of those, none of them worked. I've probably drank 30 beer today and I didn't get in shit for leaving cans around.

Try eating with inlaws who aren't exactly happy with you.

I'll share 3.
My favorite Christmas memory was getting a Gamecube.
My worst Christmas memory is how much of a fucking brat I was the year I got a PS2. I felt like such shit after I realized, and never acted that way again.
My earliest Christmas memory was getting some kinda weird remote control robot thingy from "Santa", i fucking loved that little robot.

Touche. Also, hope you're enjoying whatever Yakuza you're playing.

You'll be fine, even if you're a shy shit.

Who was the girl?

She cute brah?

Sucks more that it ruins all your christmases

I might get drunk at my next xmas party. Its at my aunts who usually has moonshine around.

Yakuza kiwami is so good. I can play it all day.

I barely know them. That's part of why I'm worried.

Well, it was a long time ago. It really sucked at the time though

They've got reasons to dislike me, theoretically. I just don't know if they know that they should hate me.

What did you do on the ps2 year?

Sucks more that it ruins all your christmases

My mom? No.

Sadly no. The worst part is that I've gotten at least 8-9 complaints. I've been told before that apparently there's many more things I've gotten in shit for that they haven't told me about yet.

We're not allowed to hang up on customers. I wish I could though.

I wish I had more decent OL stuff tbh.

God bless rednecks and their cobbled stills.

You probably haven't done anything for the latter.

One time for christmas when I was a little kid I got some weird CDs in my stocking. I think one was an activity center and the other was power rangers related, wish I could remember anything about them. They're long gone by now.

see

Shoulda played the original.

Maybe the customers are trash.

It's not that bad after a few years. I've just never really liked the holiday. Stressful.

I'm not worried about my shyness.

I did what I had to do. That post had to die. It didn't mark it with the (you) and I would have missed any replies because I can't remember post numbers well anymore

Oh, I have. They just probably don't know. I hope.

Those office lady outfits are the hottest thing. Chinese dresses are just below them. Dunno why they're so hot. Its probably how they draw attention to the thighs.

That explains everything

So how are you supposed to end a call like that?
Repeat forever?

Hillbillies monica

What is it you're worried about?

I kinda wanna get a dna test to see exactly what i am, but im afraid of the government using the data. RIP me.

you callin' me ugly faggot?

Well, all my presents before the PS2 were what I considered lame then, and a LOT of clothes. I threw a tantrum and locked myself in my room screaming to myself because of how shitty it was so far. I feel very embarrassed for myself and my parents just thinking back on it.

got a note sayn

Everything I could be worried about. I just worry a lot, it's what I do. I'm sure they wouldn't invite me if they were mad at me.

I could go for some clothes this year.

I envy all of you that get actual gifts.

Repeat forever?
Yes, or at least until the customer hangs up or asks for a manager. Or they suddenly decide to mention another issue they didn't bring up before that I can troubleshoot and make me look like the bad guy.

Just be as wholesome as possible.

I hate when that happens so much. Trying to scrape that tiny memory out of your brain.
How goes user

I just like getting all the free shit. As a NEET this is the one time of year I can stock up for the year.

No you did

Same thing, they both have potentially volatile stuff innahills.

inb4 woman goes I missed my day

If I said she was cute that'd be a little fucking weird don't you think? And she's real old too.

At least you'll get a giftcard?

That sucks. Lucky your parents didn't toss it out tbh

Merry Christdmx fam

Can you push for them to talk to a manager when it goes on too long?

WRONG

I'm very wholesome when I need to be.

I feel bad when I get things. Like they're wasting money on me.

No, that's the other one.

I'm not even expecting that. I'm actually expecting nothing.

Nope, they have to ask for a manager. I actually got in shit for this before.

DAS RYT MONICA
i hope plank got dam xmas pussy tbh

So she had you when she was older then? That explains everything

I'm the opposite. People should be happy to be offering things to me

Your job sucks

What does that explain? you calling me autistic too?

If FEMC didnt exist fuuka would be best girl for sure

I played some Baten Kaitos earlier, it's ten times more bearable with the undub. There's some puzzle I have to do in a library where I have to get four books, it's a little bit of a pain.

He didn't and he never will

DAS RITE DAS RITE DAS RITE DAS RITE DAS RITE DAS RITE DAS RITE DAS RITE

Well, I think it would clear up a lot of stress if nobody had to give anybody stuff except kids. Then you get the gift of having money you can use to drink.

How do people see Fuuka like this?

not true.

I believe I was in 6th grade and ended up getting a mountain bike and a PSX for Christmas. I wasn't allowed to have vidya because my Dad said it was the devil, but he finally caved that one year. Never have I enjoyed Speed Racer and Demo discs with so much joy as I did Metal Gear Solid and Crash Bandicoot

Listen bud, there's a lot of reasons I'm a fucking weirdo but you leave my mom out of this. And you're one to fucking talk about autism.

feel bad monica

wuz thinkn bout coppin a baten kaitos tbh fam iz legit ryt it ain't no triflin ass bullshit ryt monica? seem dope tbh monica n a good way 2 waste yo days away

Nein. They're the same thing.

Hold up, what

Fuuka just does something to me.

Whats Baton Kento?

My extended family gives some funny little gifts and then mostly money, its nice. Only the close family gives real gifts

I knew every square inch of the first level of MGS1 because of demo discs.
How goes user

Well, too each their own.

autism.

It's been almost six months since I started working. I'm still only in it for the money. Only thing is now even if I lose this job I can't go NEET anymore. Family won't let me.

One year for christmas my parents wrapped up a bunch of small shit in an entire roll of plastic wrap and made me unravel it. Do you know how long that shit is?

I think its the short hair

Just because I've been NEET for 90% of the last 8 years and have a cartoon girlfriend, that doesn't make me NEET

I'd feel bad for him if I weren't constantly giving him good advice on how to fuck that sideways nip pussy tbh

Wrong. Hillbillies are more laid back and want to be left alone. Rednecks are more christiany and dumb.

wut is google monica shieetttttt mofucka

It was very nice, hottubbing in the snow feels great. Now I'm finally getting my laptop's new harddrive set up, finding drivers for windows 7 for a laptop that only came with 8 is a pain in the ass.

My gee eff

The other one is the one that missed her day.

I usually get money and some sort of small food gifts. There's just not really much I want this year anyway.

That's fine. I prefer this girl in all of P3.

It certainly makes you a turbo autist.

That does sound real fucking nice. When did you get the laptop?

You could just pretend to work you know. Get in your car and go sit somewhere every day on your laptop. Not like you have big bills or anything

Weeeew mean!

F

Theres nothing you want? No matter how expensive

I meant to say autist instead of NEET obviously

I just remembered the Christmas where I was fucking stoked to get a 20 inch CRT TV to put in my room.

TBH I'd still like getting that today

If I rated the girls of P3 and P4 with my dick, it'd go like this:
Mitsuru > Aigis > Fuuka > Yukari
Rise >>>>>>>>>>>> Naoto >>>> Chie >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Yukiko

Not worst. She's actually super loyal.

There's expensive stuff I want, but it's generally outside of the Christmas gift price range.

In the end all i got were mechanical pencils. I think i spent a good 5 minutes unraveling it too.

A few months ago, the hard drive failed just recently. It's an old laptop, a friend gave me it to pay off 50 bucks he owed me.

So two womens, that is a little fucked

They've always been the same when I've dealt with them

Well you're wrong then. You're a bonafide autist and nothing you say will change that.

Is it real toaster tier?

Yeah, see, that's why I'm worried. She knows there was another girl but I don't know if she told anyone.

idgaf monica i b behind a 12" proxy

Femc > fuuka > mitsuru > aigis > yukari

Rise > naoto > chie > yukiko
But this is just the look tier list

What?

It's a Gamecube JRPG with a card battling system. You collect cards and you make big combos with them, half the fun is trying to get high damage values. There's some plot about how an ancient god ate the entire ocean or something but it's not exactly breathtaking or anything.

aight monica ty

I totally forgot to ask for a CRT for my NES this year. Feels bad

Such as? Santa doesn't need money user

Those are pretty neat though

no u

shiiiiiiiiiiiet

Is it yugioh tier complex or simple?

Fuuka has not dick attraction.

It sounds like an interesting idea, but I'm not sure I want to drive out to the middle of nowhere for 9 hours and do basically nothing, seeing as how my average shopping trips are about 1.5 hours to check out every store I visit normally and buy groceries.

Someday I'll actually play the games and give an honest review of every main girl when I'm done.

Its a nice pencil and i still have it. Gonna use it for school.

Duo-core tier toaster.
It's just good enough to run min settings skyrimjob

Find a comfy cafe, bring your laptop, pretend to be working when you are really just reading shit all day.

See not so bad

Im gonna go to bed. Tomorrow is a big day. Nighr.

People would know I'm not working at the first glimpse of my monitor. Also I don't go on imageboards in public for obvious reasons.

I'm going to sleep, family expects me to do stuff with them tomorrow. Merry Christmas.

That's a shame. Guess you can still shitpost with it on the go, or play stuff like BoI.

good night.

Today.
Cya next time user

Aren't there like fancy glasses you can use so that only you can see your monitor or something?

Cya next time autist

No, I don't think there's anything like that.

There be a thing you stick on your screen to block side viewing, also you could break the monitor down and take a layer of the screen out and make glasses with it

Might be tough with a laptop, I'd buy a cheap one to try it on.

Wouldnt that be weirder?

tf eybody go tho monica

That'd be so hilarious though. Put on a tinfoil hat or a black trench coat to really nail home the creepy.

I figured it'd be slower today. Actually had more traffic than I thought we would.

I don't know what I'm gonna do after opening gifts tomorrow. Maybe I'll just sleep, and wake up once Christmas dinner is ready.

ATTN LONELY NIGGA

jus go 2 a college liberry monica dey got cubbies u can chill in n no 1 will question u

Just put on an xmas movie and pretend to spend time with your family

Same probably.

You better. Might get some taste.

It's not very complex, it's mostly just when and where you want to use your cards. There's numeric values on the cards and if you use them in a way that either the values are matching or they go in ascending or descending order you get a bonus to your attack/defence/heal. Some cards can't be used if you haven't already used another card in that combo and some are very powerful but immediately end your combo. Some cards have elements and you have to be careful with those ones because if you use cards with opposing elements in the same combo they cancel eachother out somewhat. I think there's something about card combinations creating other cards but I dunno, I do what the descriptions tell me to and nothing happens. Finally natural stuff in your inventory changes over time, your grapes for instance turn rotten and then become wine. Sometimes your food just becomes rotten and that's it like it's a fucking roguelike or something.

てゆか
何でこんなの着て欲しくなちゃったのかが謎
what did she mean by this?

Night.

What if I have taste and none of us know it yet?

we usually watch A Charlie Brown Christmas or How the Grinch Stole Christmas, but we didn't do that this year.

If I knew how to read jap, that may or may not affect some of the things I have saved.

You wouldn't be posting Fuuka so much if you did.

I always love and hate things like these in games

Sad when traditions die like that

If I knew how to speak nip, I'd buy Ryu Ga Gotoku ishin and Kenzan.

Late once again.

Christmas honestly just tends to run together for me. I don't really have a favorite memory, or remember much about ones past.

Does this offend you?

It sucks, yeah. But I realized they nobody in my family has good taste in movies anymore, and nobody actually wants to watch movies as a family anymore.

Nah she's fine, I just don't think she's all that attractive.

How goes user

We had movies on yesterday but nobody really watched them.

Could all just listen to some really lunar Christmas music together.

oh ok then. Honestly she could be shit and I just don't know.

What movies did you guys have?

People like to shit on Yukari, but I like her the best. Maybe it's just tolerance on somethings.

Yeah, it blows. Really hurts my autism.

Tastes vary from one person to another. It's like what they say. "One man's trash is another man's treasure."

That stupid 3d one about a train or some shit. Some grinch one, and that one with the faggot kid who shoots his eye out with a bb gun. Just whatever was on tv

Not bad. Was out watching more YYH at a friend's house. Just got done with that arc where they're trying to save Yukina.

Decent haul this year.

To each their own. I can't speak on Persona much without playing it, but I personally rather enjoyed the likes of Estelle in Vesperia, whereas Rita and Judith seem to be the ones more people are drawn to.

So Polar Express, the Grinch better not have been the live action version, and a Christmas Story?

What'd you get?

Raven was best.

I'm going to bed. Merry Christmas, guys. See you next thread.

Cya next time fam, merry christmas

Grandma gave me $25, uncle gave me $25 tendie bucks at Canes, dad's helping me complete a DVD set of one of my favorite animu since it's getting hard to find, and mom gave me $40. Friend also gave me a whopping $80 to help with working on getting a PS4, but I think a smidgeon of that might be that he really wants to play Bloodborne somewhere in the future (the way he was always playing Demon's Souls on my PS3 before he got one of his own).

He's the Great Old Man for a reason. But really, Vesperia's cast on the whole, and their interactions, was a really strong point to the game.

That movie is a fever dream.

ぶろっく くずしにしなかったやつ
I'm not sure, but I think she's saying something like, "I came here and blocked it." 'It' could be practically anything. Hell, I don't know.

Thats funny. At least you guys will have something fun to do together

I only saw the last 5 minutes and had no clue what the fuck was going on

God dammit, was for

Night, dude. Hope you don't change you taste much with your dick.

True. Might actually get him to get over to my place more often too, since we usually just hang out at his place. He's only been over once since I moved to the current place.

Anyhow, if anyone here's played Gravity Rush 2, I know the online being killed is apparently going to kill the ability to get "Dusty Coins" or whatever, but what all is losing that going to be killing off? I mean, what are those spendable on? Either way, got to love how Sony has zero fucking faith in particular Japanese properties they own.

Is your place filthy or something?

No, he just doesn't get around to leaving his place too often. Doesn't help that he's older than me and still doesn't have a license.

How much older? Watch out for perverts!

Little over a year. I got my license when I was 16 (almost a decade back now, where the fuck does time go) and he's still making his parents drive him around. makes it a bit hard for him to get places, especially when he's predominantly a night owl when not busy with classes.

people talking about happy christmas and gfs is a micro aggression against me, won't stand for this cancer

Merry Christmas anons, Ritsu.

I guess the only real memory I can think of thats vidia related is getting my first handheld
Purple Gameboy color with pokemon yellow and silver

What's the anime?