USA #1

Why is 8/v/ full of spics and ESL shitposters? I thought this was a fucking American site.

I bet you believe America is the center of the world, don't you?
Sage and reported

jaja

america is the nigger of continents

As the King of Holla Forums, I declare this thread the best thread of Christas.

you're the nigger of niggers

cuckchan and plebbit's (((leaders))) trying to get people to exodus here to shit up the quality. But only Holla Forums and not Holla Forums although Holla Forums is subverted now so it might not matter to (((them))) as of now **OP you are a fag for liking traps.

Why does this video exist?

yeah i know what you mean, all non-american are just fucking sub-humans to me at this point. if i get on a game and some faggot isn't going by an american time zone they are getting kicked, fucking eurocucks.

i might start doing it for the filthy west coasters too. EST is the proper timezome

Wtf, what about Africa?

I've seen some attempts on Holla Forums but the stasi mods delete them too quickly for anyone to notice.

All coast dwellers are sub-human.

indiana, bruh. but still EST.
mountain time is fucking dumb

Eastern Washington is top tier comfy. All the things good about Wyoming and Montana without all the snow and tornadoes. the only shitty part is having the Western half of the state be in thrall to the whims of Seattle, a.k.a San Francisco North

The worst thing is people with poor grammar. Not bring a native my English is already shitty enough that I don't need negative stimulation in the form of missing articles, "alots, and other mixed-up "your" and "y'ou'r'e".

ect.

And this shit is why you deserved amerimutt.

Видьяч, объясни, почему эта борда полным полна политических дискуссий? Я думал это amerikanski сайт обсуждение бидияигр. Донуту анусвере затто. А реторикал. Куестион.

Тому что, соси хуй даун, вот почему.

lol wut