Transformers Fall of Cybertron

I started to play this game again due to recent news of how it was taken off of steam and holy fuck this is Transformers Kino.

The changing sides thing should have been in the entire game best ending section to a video game I have ever played

Too bad they were forced to make that terrible Dark Spark game instead of a proper third one.

Also Deadpool game contributing to killing High Moon

Who cares about transformers you man child. Shitty third person shooter with muh 80s nostalgia also fuck Jazz fucking made a robot some break dancing nigger

I imagine the sequel would either be about the war on Earth or better yet Beast Wars

I'm pretty sure they were gearing up for G1 Transformer battles on Earth with a third game.

Though a Beast Wars one would kickass too

Good transformers game. Multi could be fun too.

Kill yourself autist

Don't give him (You)s!

but he dissed Jazz!

Jazz is a nigger.
Look, he's a nigger.

What? Why? When?

It was pretty decent but I felt the first one was the better game. It was a more focused experience while Fall of Cybertron felt constantly changing and overly cinematic at times. The ending level was really good though and it was neat how you'd switch characters throughout the level.

War and Fall of Cybertron are probably the best Transformer games ever made, fun and easy to get in to gameplay with a story that is decent on it's own and breddy gud for a Transformers plot, and a memorable art style for both games.

Recently, don't remember the exact reason but it can be chalked up to Activision being dicks

I preferred the first game's gameplay and especially it's multiplayer, I liked it's art style a bit more as well- felt grimmer and for machine like than the second game's brighter and more colorful look, but I think the second game had an overall better plot, it's fanservice was nice, and it had better boss fights.

Yeh, that's basically it to a T. I feel like the over all level design was a bit better in WFC as well.

It was a genuinely good fucking game and most likely the best transformers game.

Most likely, Actiblizz's Transformers license ran out, and they chose not to renew it. None of the other games are available, either.

It's been years since I played it, don't remember the level design too much but I think that's true from what I can remember, but I remember how some of the levels in Fall just blew War's levels out of the water- namely Grimlock's, the Assault on the supply transport, and of course the final mission.
I now I need to play them again, they pretty much made me realize how shit cover base third person shooters, no boring static gameplay base on hiding behind something and shoot- you were ALWAYS on the move and switching up on how you fight; juggling your two weapons, your vehicle form, and your abilities was a great time in multiplayer and in the campaign.

How good is Devastation, Holla Forums? Platinum usually does good, but I hear the price isn't equal to how long the game actually is.

Kinda unrelated, but what the fuck? So you're going to tell me that once a company's brand licence expires, they have to literally remove their games from the store?

How can they fucking do this?

I'm with you with how Fall felt overly cinematic. There's so much about that game that I wish that I was controlling by myself instead of having the camera shake like the Bay movies and pull me through some EPIC ACTION SCENES

It's alright. Plays like Bayo in that it's big gimmick is timing your dodges for slow motion/counter attacks but also has some really nice gunplay and car driving. Music is pretty fucking good, game isn't too long but has around 50 or so challenges that are great to have.
If I had issues with the game it would be that
Pirate it and play it. It's not Korra or TMNT, but it's not W101 either.

If a company no longer has the license to either a song, a car, a gun, or even the property the game is based on, they are required to stop selling it anywhere.

You would at least think that the hard work and money you put into a product, one that's as big as a game you can at least keep it in the store forever and keep the money flowing and sharing it with the ip holders.