WebM Thred: Christmas Editiob

Christmas is the time of giving, so give the best WebM's you have.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Zkiuj
archive.is/PqOpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ME IRL

merry christmas friends

God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen

Best Webms, huh?

Just when I was starting to like him.

Almost forgot to post this one.

Wtf is this shit? Why are the nips ripping off of Cuphead now?

take a (you) for the effort.

Fuck it made me flinch.

Is that the smaller kike from redlettermedia? Kill yourself immediately.

Kill yourself faggot.

merry christmas

I love gobou

oh whoops i forgot to post one

and this one too
ok that's all of the ones i have saved
i hope your christmas was good you faggots

Put the rest, please

previous webm thread archive.is/Zkiuj

Sauce on the song?

Sheesh

you got some problems man, I think you need to see a psychomololomogist

cancer

some older webm thread I just run into archive.is/PqOpg

Every time.

Reported, then.

1x1, why?

Why would I keep bumping this thread after bumping it once?

sage isn't a downvote, idiot.

Can anyone tell me what the music in this is?

Okay

Have the original, faggot.

Thanks for remaining of that degeneracy on the Lord's day. That comic was the first step into me hating the gay community.

Reported. Thanks for admitting RLM isn’t jewish.

bump

Gundam Unicorn - Unicorn Theme

At first I thought it was Aldnoah Zero.

best webm in this thread

that has to be fake, was probably submitted by one of his fans to create a fake outcry.

What is that third one?

Vampire Hunter D if i'm not mistaken

I want her to bully my shit till my liver necks itself.
M-merry Christmas.

I gotcha user. You need a good 2017 December feel for the end of the year.

The amount of time it took me to find a decent full version of it is absurd, and it's still only some ripped version

That hurt more than it should have

I miss my army days.

of what? this?

source pls

Well duh, yes the song minus the shitty video and with the missing 40 seconds

He didn't even remotely imply that it was, you outed Redditor cuck. Kill yourself.

It happened on christmas morning, so it counts.

Entry level tbh.

it's a shit joke m8, don't get upset about it

I can hear the amount of brain cells you have, interesting.

Hey man, i was just saying.

have some chill cats

Can I stop getting dubs, PLEASE?

Does he need glasses?
Also this loser hasn't fucking lost everything yet?

I think he actually does need glasses. I remember a video of him saying that he needs them but doesn't wear them because he thinks he looks stupid with glasses or something.

The guy that made the webm that got featured lurks here and I wanted him to know about it.

If you haven't found it yet it's because mercury amalgamates into some other metals easily. Old gold-mercury dental fillings were made out of such an amalgam.

There wasn't any health & safety warnings on the tracks, so it must've been ok!

are you new to these threads?

How would you know if someone lurks here?

He posts OC here.

Context on these?

Got any more of this fag?
His condensed anger and autism is funny occasionally.

whatever works

Apparently Mark Hamill hated what the director/writers did with Star Wars.

the star wars community

Rich Evan's body is way fatter than that.

i guess then you won't enjoy this one neither

Source for the song?

lol

Ridiculous ahegaos man.

Yep not enjoying it

I see what you did there. Good job.

isn't that the point of aheagao?

different tastes for different people i suppose

if the anime slut isn't put into a cum coma, why even bother?

It's the rapid (it appears to be sped up though) oxidation of elemental metallic aluminum. Mercury removes the passivating layer that physically blocks oxygen and other oxidizers from attacking the metal. The strong reactivity of aluminum drives the reaction, as it does in metal oxide/Al thermites.

This is a little misleading though. As someone who's actually used amalgamations; elemental mercury is actually quite worthless for inducing the reaction, but salts like mercury chloride dissolved in water still do a good job. Mercury (but not all its salts) is even banned on aluminum airplanes because of this meme that got put in a chemistry textbook a century ago, despite the fact that things like copper and gallium salts can have similar effects.

Don't actually say meme in real life you bitch.

It's exactly a meme and not a mistake; the video itself should have made clear that it is a known reaction that exists more or less as described with the only misconception being reaction rate and extent. The chemists who haven't tried it think a drop of Hg would punch a hole through Al "like a bullet" whereas everyone who has tried it knows that it's not a big deal. It is a self-perpetuating idea that propagates solely because it, by chance, reached critical mass among chemistry teachers at some point in the past.

What's a mistake is your post without a point, webm, or sage, you bitch.

You would think that after years and years spent shitposting on various chans, seeing some of the most depraved shit humanity has to offer, one would say "I've seen it all, nothing phases me any more"
god damn soulless chinks

Shame user

heiled

asians... they are all a bunch of niggers. Saviour of the west my ass.

translation?

THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!

Jesus fucking christ I hope you suffer even today of all days

In this holiday season, please keep in mind the people who are far from home, in strange lands and among strange cultures, with fewer friends than they used to have.

Merry Christmas, aniki.

This is fucking excellent.

wew

what was it i missed it or least sauce of the name

more to the story?

It was that Chinese webm of dogs being cooked alive. On any other day I'de say censorship but I don't blame him here.

Is there anything from this, but before this moment, by chance?

Enjoy that cop cock, fag.

this was pretty good

Honestly that cop in particular just gargles dicks for a living. The fag even tried to be an actor before he was a cop.

are you a cop? If not you are a cuck.

laughingwhores.jpg

Every single order was totally superfluous, and given to a clearly addled individual. Intoxicated, panicking, and given contradictory instructions. All they had to do was order him down to the ground, as they already had at the beginning of the footage, and then to proceed to handcuff him.

Why are we allowing manlet numales in the police force? Weren't the fetal alcohol syndrome rejects enough? Looks like a a bit like a Jew with a heavy duty nosejob, furthermore.

As long as it doesn't happen to someone you love, s'all cool.

do you think the rifle allows him to feel powerful, like a big man?

the answer is to remove manlets from police force, only alpha males who are at least 6'3 should be allowed to serve in the police.

Do you have to be under a certain maximum IQ to join the police?

Every dindu citing police brutality to be solely a race issue need to be sent this video. In most of the videos of dindus they were intentionally going against the cops orders but this dude was literally sobbing begging the cop not to shoot him and being forced to crawl towards him, good lord. I am all for supporting cops in cases like this but if you can look at this and say the shooting was justified than you have some thick wool pulled over your eyes or are just severely brain damaged.

except if you look at around 1:05 it shows him clearly reaching for his waistband. It wasn't that he was crawling.

The nigger was holding a knife you blind fuck

There are vids of Mark Hamills interviews before and after initial private screening of The Last Jedi. That webm is how he looked at how Luke was killed off at the end of the movie.

Best nigger comparison would be the nignog buying cough syrup, cop telling him to put his hands up in the air, and the nig does a gun draw motion, two different situations.
The chief withheld footage to stir BLM riots IIRC

People too smart for police join PMC's or Private Security

Oh shit I guess I am blind lol

Why? Ask yourself, what kind of people go for that job? People with shit education on a powertrip. I support cops too, they do a hard job and I am thank full for every cop who risks his life to make ours safe. But you can't deny the fact that there are a shitload of nigger cops.

The latter is actually the slav equivalent of a CNN journalist in terms of self-hatred and intelectual capacity. (^:

Many of police shootings that have been filmed play out like this

Some dude who either has a death sentence, just plain stupid or a combination of both with only the nigs really getting any media attention

I understand that a lot of cops join the force because of wanting a powertrip but that doesn't deny that a lot uses of the filmed police shootings are just liberal race bait rather than pointing out the issue of overly aggressive cops who are trained like the military more and more everyday or just trained very poorly. Cops have a hard job and I understand that and appreciate when they stick their neck out to make innocent citizens safe but at the same time I can't just ignore when shit happens like in the original webm. You don't need to bring 5 fully armed police officers all with AR-15s for a call from some pedestrian who may or may not have seen a gun through the window of a hotel room.

The police is not above the law, their word is not law. He can say whatever he want, reaching for your back is not against the law.

The cop was screaming contradictory orders at him while trying to force him to do something his out of shape body couldn't do. And the man was audibly begging for his life. That was murder, plain and simple, and if you condone it, you deserve the boot the police state will be squeezing down on your throat in due time.

You should really think twice after being told you're gonna get shot if you do that again to then go and do it again.
Before we jump the gun on any conclusions, was this resolved? Did the guy maybe have a gun on him or not?

Nice stuff, user

He had no gun, he was half dressed and unarmed. And the police officer who killed him had etched "you're fucked" into his gun and got off with no prison time. It was also decided not to allow the footage to be seen until after it happened because people would have understandably been in an uproar watching a cop execute and torture and unarmed and innocent man begging for his life.

people make stupid things when they are under stress. How often did a cop get away with murder because "he was under a lot of pressure"? We don't know what was going on there, maybe his heart was beating so hard he barely heard what happened.

The police execute the law, dipshit. If an officer tells you to get on the ground and put your hands behind your back and he has reasonable suspicion for anything, you either do it or get forcefully taken it. Legally.

Maybe he shouldn't have been a complete dumbass. The one thing he was told not to do, he does.

No gun.
The cop was fired but ruled "not guilty" of 2nd degree murder.

He should've told him to lie flat, and if he was scared of the doorway tell him to crawl on his stomach towards him.

Orders in a stressful situation should be simple and clear, also manlets should only serve in the military as cannon fodder.

Well then the whole thing is bullshit.
He could've had some back up handle handcuffing the guy while he keep him on the floor or any other means to neutralize the guy as potential threat.

Go back to school you two.

I'm not convinced of the validity of the police force at this point. Every black lives matter discrepancy is rife with issues that ultimately boils down to the usual "he was a good boi, he dindu nuffin" shit because there's typically absurd amounts of evidence pointing that was shooting is justified, this there is no justifying this. The lack of meaningful punishment just comes across that it's also OK for the police to kill whites as well as for everyone else. The police don't even protect the right to free speech. It's just a clown world at this point.

maybe in the united states of feminism and cucks, but not in every country.

In Spain cops stopped a terrorist who attacked some officers with a knife, without shooting him.

Look… some people are just assholes. Don't you guys ever go to the gym? I did some kickboxing when I was younger, and a lot of people there have this "it's okay to attack/kill people as long as you do it legally" mentality. These people just wait for the opportunity to kill/attack someone.

Thanks for reminding me this fucking subhuman cop still breathes our air.

He couldn't crawl because he's a chubby out of shape fuck who was forced to cross his legs and keep his arms elevated and behind his back. It was physically impossible for him to follow their orders.

IIRC there were like 5 of them there. They weren't even in danger of one dude. They're just sick fucks who trip on power and are scared shitless of any resistance or pushback because most of them were the limp dicked faggots in high school. If you tried that shit in the military, you'd end up in leavenworth.

IIRC for a while, american police have intentionally been kicking out calmer and more intelligent officers for a while now. They're militarizing the police and giving them the militaries old toys but they lack the training, willpower or consequences necessary to hold the weapons or training.

more pathetic than anything else you could ever say

I didn't know you gained omnipotent knowledge and x-ray vision when you become a cop
They were reporting to a situation involving him sticking a rifle out a window. They did not know if he had a gun on him or not. He disobeys a direct order that he had been warned about twice before. He gets shot. This is not a hard thing to comprehend.
You retards make fun of BLM for pulling mental gymnastics when a nigger gets shot, but oh, this time it's different.

I'm aware of this, and it's likely arming up for more and more militarized action as tension between population groups increase. I'm convinced America will eat itself in a civil war in the next century, and I think a lot of us will be alive to see it.

Well, then he should've ordered him to lie down and stay with arms and legs spread
What a piece of shit, manlets need to be euthanized.

same as

If I remember right the one giving the orders and the one shooting are two different people. The one giving orders already retired now and is living on taxpayers money happily. The other one got off scot free for killing him. And yeah, seems like all of them want to seem like big tough badasses picking on a regular dude in his sleeping clothes while outnumbering him and vastly overpowering him in firepower.

1: The cop had "you're fucked" etched onto his gun. That sound like a regular balanced protector of law and order to you, or a man looking for someone to kill?
2: How does he follow contradictory orders, which they intentionally made impossible for him? Here's your milk soy boy, drink up.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

I've been seeing this "game" for a while, is the community cancer?

I wish I could try this but VR is so expensive and I know this and Assetto Corsa would probably be the only things I'd use it for.

What else would it be? Roleplaying is total cancer.

Imagine 2nd life without all the B$/creepy shit but VR, thats pretty much it.

Seems like second life type shit. Probably good for shitposting or pretending to be a girl, but not much else.

All I see for me is scream at people saying nigger and getting a reaction out of it. Thanks for the heads up.I probably won't do it anyways

what is going on there?

Which was not on his person, very obviously. A rifle will not fit in his waistband without a bulge, let alone let him move properly- the fact he can bend both his knees is testament to its absence- and he has obviously complied. The main 'firearm' in this story is totally neutralized. Nevermind the fact that it could not have been drawn and fired in any useful fashion before the subject is stopped from doing so, because it is a long arm down a pantleg.

Having brought him through every other position and getting a good sight of every section of his clothes, there was visibly no room for any common, chunky, cheap-ass handgun. The suspect is not even close to likely to be carrying a pocket pistol or derringer, as these are niche items with niche buyers. Therefore, no weapon of substantial enough danger can possibly be on his person.

The suspect is clearly addled, having 'disobeyed' these orders under clear duress & confusion and immediately reobeyed them beneath further weapon-brandishing and shouting, the motion is clearly to pull up his sagging waistband, with his eyes slavishly turned to the ground as his hand moves- while still awkwardly crawling with one unfree hand- and he clearly does not have the balance or faculties to draw, aim and fire a handgun in endangering or lethal fashion. This in addition to the above; a firearm is not plausibly there, borderline impossibly. A knife is not drawn, nor would be dangerous with the suspects' position, reach, or leverage before the officers could react with anything other than a facefull of 5.56. Therefore, even if any weapon of substantial enough danger were on his person, he could not have deployed it to fire, with a far larger margin of error for counteraction than was acted upon by the officer.

In completely frivolous fashion, as done by a manlet kikeish-looking incompetent shit who deserves no individual defense nor can he fit into any reasonable collective defense of the police and its use of force.

Amalgamate all of the above factors. Roll them around in your head. The conclusion one easily draws is, 'the suspect under no reasonable circumstance was a danger to himself or others, the subject can under almost no unreasonable circumstance manage to become a danger to himself or others if he was somehow armed, and the subject could have been apprehended with more room for defensive error left to prevent an offensive error.' What equivalency is there to black hoodlums getting shot down in the street while aggressing on officers, often making attempt to apprehend them normally until defense of their life becomes necessary?

Ignoring the already damning argument to be made about complete disregard of standard operating procedure, there is no excuse whatsoever. There are five officers present, and none are prepared for a nonlethal takedown by taser? No priority is made on the subjects' life on what increasingly appears to be by all means a crank call? I'm strongly inclined to believe this webm was posted to tease out a discussion, to then be followed by flagrant shilling, because I can't believe that you are honestly this stupid. The only thing making this unlikely is the thought of why it'd be done in a webm thread, but then, plausible deniability plus a somewhat quick thread lifespan makes an attractive combo for test-running garbage shillery by scumsucking retards.

I guess you could look up the girls panties too.

that's gay, you are looking up a traps skirt. There is probably a fat fuck sitting on the other side of the screen masturbating to you looking up his skirt.

The entire point of mentioning that he had a rifle was because it's reasonable to assume that he could have a handgun license or similar as well. Once again, the cops can't be sure one way or another if you have a gun on you, especially if you keep fucking reaching for your waist and out of their sight. It doesn't matter if he's "addled" or not, and that's subjective anyhow, he disobeys the orders he gets shot. That simple. From the position he was in, as you described, he could've easily drawn a handgun. Don't try to pull the "less lethal" shit, that's blm-tier. Less lethal doesn't work half the time, and no one is going to take a chance with that in this scenario. The cop's appearance means jack shit.

The only funny part in that clip is how he misses his first two shots, and his NPC team member runs right in front of his third. In the full run, he's forced to do that very long mission all over again.

Any police officer from a civilized country would have had him lie on the floor and have a partner handcuf him while keeping him in sights.
Its a wonder why shit like this happens only in shit tier countries with crap law enforcement and guns being handed out like candy to niggers and the like.

lel, speedrunners failing are funny

Checked and keked. Niger stupidity will never not amuse me

Hamill disavows everything ✡️Disney✡️ has done with Star Wars.

Fuck. . . .I thought these were slowed down for effect. It's 30 seconds of Hamill in intense emotional pain on one of his beloved memories and roles. Literally his main iconic role dragged through the mud for progressivism and bullshit. He looks like he wants to choke the dude next to him.

Dunkey sucks badly at mario kart

Really wish the faggot that made those webms had named them after the song in them, but here's the song in that particular webm. It's Cascade Lumière by Toucan, embed related.

Game definitely looks like its ripe for potential lulz. I can see some anons role playing as Ben garrison, moon man and Hitler easily.

Very true. Or make a gondola sprite if possible and just follow people around and creepily watch them.

It's a good thing there were no big titties or full asses around to trigger dunkey.

Read thoroughly. There are no reasonable circumstances in which he has a handheld firearm, which can be drawn and effectively used without response. The officer(s) went off half-cocked.

It very clearly does. An addled, unaggressive, compliant subject- begging for their life- is not going to suddenly turn on and John Woo the shit out of five militarized police officers at the ready in 99% of circumstances (this being a hyperbolically favorable estimate, and in your favor.) In the alternative '1%', there was far more room for defensive error which was not utilized to prevent a fatal offensive error.

I just described at length how it was not easy, and indeed was not POSSIBLE, to draw or to be there in the first place, either at all or in any endangering fashion. There is no bulge of a holster, nor a visible grip as would stick out of a waistband or pocket-stuck gun. He did not have a firearm. All signs pointed to his not having a firearm.

No, it isn't. A charging feral nigger or openly brandishing pavement ape is not equivalent to a sobbing out of shape white male in sleepwear that is being as compliant as possible to contradictory orders which are completely outside standard operating procedure, and therefore damning to the officers involved.

Five militarized officers have a compliant subject at gunpoint. Only one is necessary for a killshot in the worst case scenario that has been enabled by the total breach of standard operation procedure in not cuffing him while he was lying flat; two can be retained for redundancy in case. Three can then deploy tasers and fire in sequence as necessary to bring the subject down.

He's a dysgenic piece of shit. Five eight, kikeish effeminate features save the lack of a hooknose, a mental and actual midget with a chip on his shoulder. Not fit to be an officer. Amalgamated with all of the other information available, the picture is clear that the officer had malicious intent from the start and every desire to shout, physically abuse and pop caps as he pleased. 'Protect and serve' is not his MO. You couldn't even call him a careerist, because he was willing to go far enough to end up sacked. He smelled blood in the water and he wanted a taste.

Total incompetence is what enabled the situation in which these officers fired to emerge in the first place, most likely with active malice and murderous intent; total incompetence is also what enabled them to fire in spite of the margin of error still remaining. You are a lowtier shill, a site foreigner, assigned the lowtier job of broaching this subject- in a fucking webm thread of all places- and trying & failing to change user opinion on the police (outside the occasional earnest beat cops responding to nonviolent reports) which is of course largely going to be, 'good only for darkie control, varyingly psychotic, overarmed and out of control otherwise.' Worse, you might really be this retarded and doing it FOR FREE. All that you say is shit. You are a shit.

Webm to make up for tangent, pardon me.

>>>/cuckchan/

Not to mention his pants kept falling off, which is why he was trying to tug them up, which means the firearm would have fallen out without a holster.

user, I. . . . .

The rename got eaten by a failed download, after which I rushed and grabbed it without renaming. The spoiler was left ticked on and wasn't intended. I expect no mercy, but those are the excuses.

You don't deserve this (you)

Your mother is a novel and everyone has read her.

Where the fuck do you goons come from?

Nah. You can go fuck yourself. Sage for off topic.

I'll take that excuse, just rename your filenames man.

user, you've been passed around and bent over a table by everyone here. At this point it isn't even shitposting, it's just sad.

How new are you that you don't even know how to read IDs?

Kek. If that's what you want to believe, go for it.

What happened to that poor grill’s hand?

So you admit your cancer.

We have IDs you mongloid. I am not the user responding to your wall of text.

I actually stopped paying attention to those. Most of the time people have the same posting methods or say the same things.

You're, you and are. Nigger.

Popped off.

Cute rock pushed her limitations

I don't download very many webms, just the things I can't find any source for elsewhere and would like to keep just in case. I mostly post pure text, my imageboard folders were lost. I haven't rebuilt them to any real degree & lost good habits. I'll try to be better in the future. Have a gondola.

user, he's not the one that posted the walls of text either, I am. Humble yourself.

Nips call it "pinpon" instead of "pingu pongu". They only add "gu" to English origin terms.

Arigato for the useless information user-sensei.

Its little things like this.
Well time to add this to the list of manga I intend to read one day. Right up there with Made in Abyss.

I would highly recommend you to read the manga user. In terms of emotional impact (especially facial expressions), it delivers incredibly strongly and the animu failed to capture it at the same level. Other than that the show was loyal to the source and was decentely animated for a CG show.

Common reminder that when Goose said this his mother was in her last stages of terminal cancer and he was emotionally compromised to some extent. He's stated that what he said in this video was true but he's also stated that he got through some of the worst shit because of it. "Ying to the Yang" are his paraphrased words on the situation.

You would think it would have been enough to simply say lay your hands on the floor and don't make any sudden moves. The officer fucked up plain and simple.

I feel really bad for Mark.
I know in the end he's just another jewlywood puppet, but he legitimately did portray one of the more memorable and optimistic characters in pop culture only to have said character fucked in the ass as hard as possible.

It really is sad what they did to Luke. However it's weird that Mark would say a Jedi doesn't give up or wouldn't hide away on an island when the very jedi Luke trained with hid himself away and became a hermit on an undeveloped swamp planet.

Yoda went into exile not hiding.

Kill yourself you pleb.

May I ask for any additional information about this shit? Like, why the cops were there in the first place and how any of this shit was sorted out afterwards?

I honestly came up dry on my searches for this but that may be because I'm an idiot.

Cops were responding to a call about a rifle showing through the hotel window. It was his pest control gun, which he was showing some friends he had over, he was in the hotel because he had a job in the town the next day.

5 cops went in, the one who did the shooting didn't yell out the orders, it was an older cop. They gave contradictory orders that were incredibly difficult to follow, like crossing your legs, keeping your arms crossed and elevated, and crawling, which he couldn't do cause he's out of shape and all his core strength is being neutered by effectively forcing himself to pseudo tie himself up.

Because he's in what I assume are his pajamas, his drawers keep coming off from being forced to crawl on the ground like an abused dog towards the cops, they threaten him and he pleads for his life, stating he's no threat, and obviously in a panic due to 5 heavily armed cops having their guns trained on him. Then they open fire and kill him when he tries to instinctively pull up his trousers again.

The cop who killed the innocent unarmed man got no prison sentence, was acquitted of 1st degree, 2nd degree and manslaughter and iirc was fired from the force. The cop screaming out the retarded orders has since retired and is living off your tax dollars. Not sure about the other 3 cops present. Also, the cop who killed him had etched "you're fucked" on his gun. The court or judge or wtv also decided to not let the footage be revealed until after the trial was concluded, iirc they didn't want any of it out at all, which is understandable as it shows the people paid with your tax dollars to protect you, using military weapons to abuse and murder an unarmed and innocent american citizen who was emphatically surrendering and pleading for his life.

Anyone have the synthwave edit of that?

I would say it was great for a CG show.

Tangledeep's title music.
I made altered it into a native loop for my personal use.

You repeat yourself more than a guy with tourettes. "Instinctively pull up his trousers", kek. "Do not reach or we will shoot you! Do not reach! Crawl towards us!"

well, that explains his girl.

Fresh off the press

More "O"C

great, now move this pretentious pseudo meta shit to the VN thread

V I D E O G A M E S

I wanna keep posting.

This one is always relevant

fucking brilliant, i remember that thread

test

Checked keked and that second webm….

What are they doing with the cigarette?

Pretty sure they were lighting the alcohol. You just can't see the flame most likely.

God, I love the Pillows

I didn't expect to see Etarnity here. Is she very popular now?

garbage

fucking wew