Rayman thread

Let's talk about a platformer series that many people here probably have a lot of nostalgia for. With Ubisoft being greedy (((kikes))) I doubt that we will see any good new stuff but we can agree that the series was absolutely fucking great all the way through, with every single main game being of amazing quality.

What is your favourite game anons? What is your favourite character? Why is Hoodoo Sorcerer still the best fucking track, and what the hell happeneed to our waifu fairy from the second game?

Sadly, no user. I'm currently playing Origins and it's great, though. Shame they went full social network with legends.

What are you talking about user, that game never came out after all, they scrapped it and we never got a new instalment until many years later. We don't talk about Rabbids user

Rayman 2 has the best OST ever. It's just so magical, the game also has that euro comic vibe like Asterix or something.

i mainly played the GB(A) versions of the game and those were difficult as all hell

Posting track from the comfiest location :^)

I've heard Rabbids was a perfectly serviceable game, it just wasn't appropriate to brand it as a Rayman title

It was a shit Mario Party rip-off.

Well it IS french.
My favorite Rayman game.

Mario+Rabbids is my favorite Rayman game

Hey, credit where due, Oranges and Legends were great titles.

Rayman 2 is the best though.

It was a motion-controlled minigame-fest that wasn't made by Nintendo.

Well, the pirated version I found on a spaniard site was comfy, it was good while it lasted.

i have spilled so much semen to betilla and i want to spill more

Can't these crazy french fucks make a Rayman cartoon with lots of Betilla

what is the best Rayman game and why was it Legends?

Legends > Origins > Rayman 2 n64 > Original Rayman DOS > Rayman 2 PSX > Original Rayman PSX > Rayman 2 PS2 > Rayman 2 Game Cube > Rayman 3 (all versions)

Rayman 2 DS is the worst port.

Rayman 3 did nothing wrong.

As far as rabbid games goes, this rabbid game is decent at best.

Legends and origins are shit.
Almost every level in the game is made on a 1 cycle route so just running like a retard sets up all the hazards for you to be able to avoid them.
Past your shit opinions your choice in rayman versions is even fucking worse.
Absolute shit taste off yourself

I remember my parents getting a new PC so I could play Rayman 2 on it. I fucking love that game.

Anyone wants me to upload the Rayman 2 GoG installer on Mega?

Don't bother, the PC version is shit.

PC is the best though.

The Dreamcast version is the best, but the PS2 is the most accessible in today's day and age. If you enjoy playing only 75% of the game, then sure, the PC version is the best.

The PS2 version is pretty much universally regarded as garbage because it completely misses the atmosphere of the original. If you only care about graphics then sure, play that. The DC version has Globox's Village and that's it. I don't think that is 25% of the game as you imply.

Where did I mention graphics at all?
I can't go back to a shitty level select after experiencing the hub worlds.

Stop parading your shitty opinions.

It's easy to call someone's opinion shitty when you don't understand what it is. The gameplay differences between The Great Escape and Revolution clearly tilt things in favor of Revolution.

There's a hub world and shittier graphics, that's it.

And an upgrade system, new cutscenes & dialogue, increased nonlinearity, and better ways to increase maximum health.
Don't post again, you clearly don't know what you're talking about and have never played the PS2 version.

Rayman 2 didn't need any of that.

No, but it's a better game because of it. The added meaningful choices allow the player to approach the game how they want to, increasing replayability.
Like I said, don't post again unless you actually want to talk about game design, and even then, don't come back until you play the game you're trying to talk about.