Battle Network Thread

Anyone else just feel like taking oddjobs on the Net just to move out of their parent's house?

Other urls found in this thread:

therockmanexezone.com/general/2017/12/12/english-version-shanghai-exe-genso-network-released/
archive.is/OQuY
archive.is/EQ5J5
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck off with your low effort meme thread Reddit

I'm sorry, please stop yelling at me.

Unga bunga go get digiAIDS from >>>/netfrica/

Never heard of this one before. Is it a good hack?

No idea, can't read moon runes so I never played it.

Battle Network threads and story times so long ago were pretty fun, funny how you don't remember any of it.

What ever happened to the megaman network series of games? Capcom kill it off or something?

Remember this "gem" from way back when? Also…

You lie.

They turned it into Star Force, but that sucked ass.

It crashed because Battle Network 4 and Starforce 2 collectively ruined all momentum the subseries had.

I did a cursory google search and apparently it's got an English patch, so I guess we can both find out for ourselves.

therockmanexezone.com/general/2017/12/12/english-version-shanghai-exe-genso-network-released/

Continued on with the star force series on the ds and beyond that its dead

Why was the battle network series best in threes?
Did capcom just realize they had to deliver at least a third of the time or something?

Because White/Blue/Black were supposed to be the last games in the BN series, but Capcom saw their sales, archive.is/OQuY , and milked it for what it was worth. Same with Red Joker and Black Ace except they weren't nearly as popular, as seen in archive.is/EQ5J5 , so they dropped the series there

Too bad it's not done yet though.